★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

mmm the threads are going so slow! and its not cuz of the lack of news (-.-) seriously all this is getting worse , nowant comments and i have to move to another thread just for an article :/ it feels so empty , boring , im staring to get fed up with this new system , i hate it and i already gave it a change so whats next? i know its not about making the thread have more post but i do think its about enyoing other peoples comment and nowant its commenting not in TOP&gd HIGH HIGH THREAD or anything its been left alone like for 2 days already , only posting the news:/ ... ill just wait another few days to see if its going to work out if not im out of here :(

You know why it feels so empty and boring??? Because very very few of you are unwilling to give the new system a try. How many times have you commented on the seperate threads?? More than 10 times?? I think no. If you and many more VIPs supported us a little bit more, the subforum wouldnt be that way.

Also, you have to know that it is extremely hard for soompi to cater for the need of thousands of users from all age groups. so PLEASE, we mods and all the admins are trying our best already. Whats so hard about waiting a bit more patiently? All what we do is for you guys, please remember that and be a bit more understanding.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

You know why it feels so empty and boring??? Because very very few of you are unwilling to give the new system a try. How many times have you commented on the seperate threads?? More than 10 times?? I think no. If you and many more VIPs supported us a little bit more, the subforum wouldnt be that way.

Also, you have to know that it is extremely hard for soompi to cater for the need of thousands of users from all age groups. so PLEASE, we mods and all the admins are trying our best already. Whats so hard about waiting a bit more patiently? All what we do is for you guys, please remember that and be a bit more understanding.

WAIT patiently fow what? (=.=) aint this how the thread are going to end , making new threads just for small things @.@ I Dont get that , let me tell you , ive been around soompi long time ago , but when i saw it was a friendly thread and taht people commented so much thats when i decided to do an account. Comment on otheer threads? why should i go to others when im not interested on them ? this thread used to keep all what i need it >.>

and dont you think if people arent not giving it a chance is for something?

i mean even a blind can see this *new system is a failure.

and im not blaming you , after all you cant do anything ,.can you?

^ Now now, there's no need to be like that. Shindelpol tries really hard to please us all and the way you're treating her isn't fair. It's a big bang thread btw, there's no need to talk about other things.

I'm actually liking how organised everything is now. It's easier for me to browse around.

Anyway, reading various articles about MAMA, i have this gut feeling that Big Bang is going to have a surprise performance. Everyone is headed to Macau and seriously, Big Bang owns the MAMA awards. Their performances are legendary.

Guest shinhdeplol

WAIT patiently fow what? (=.=) aint this how the thread are going to end , making new threads just for small things @.@ I Dont get that , let me tell you , ive been around soompi long time ago , but when i saw it was a friendly thread and taht people commented so much thats when i decided to do an account. Comment on otheer threads? why should i go to others when im not interested on them ? this thread used to keep all what i need it >.>

and dont you think if people arent not giving it a chance is for something?

i mean even a blind can see this *new system is a failure.

and im not blaming you , after all you cant do anything ,.can you?

I understand that it is a bit uncomfortable following the new system at first, we ALL have that problem. But as you can see in this thread, many soompiers have left encouraging messages, saying that they are warming up to the seperate threads already so I think it is not impossible to get used to it.

This new system is experimental, as you all know. If the majority is against it, the admins will have another plan in organising the forum but I highly doubt that things can stay the same as before.

Guest Banana Peel

If BB is attending the MAMA (or at least gd, top & ty), i'm sure they will be performing the HIGH HIGH right? And as for TY, INAG+IBT? Unless GD's going to perform heartbreaker again haahahah and top performs turn it up (that wouldn't be such a bad idea actually, lol). gosh I can't wait to see their faces in front of a korean audience once more together <3

I hope people won't be leaving the bb thread because of the new system ;___; although it's hard to like it at times, please give it a chance to adjust. I honestly hated it at first because it separated so many comments and spazzers on the topic but it's actually becoming more useful to me since I hate going back 10 pages to find certain info, lol.

Guest intelligirl

I've adapted to the new system and I'm actually enjoying it now ^__^

It keeps things more organized

I hope to see all my boys at MAMA and even if DaeRi only go to cheer on their hyungs I'll be happy :)

See new pics from Lotte here!

Guest Michala01

I think at this stage if you have a genuine issue with the new system, you best take it up with Soompi admin and not complain to the mods because they have no control over the issue. They are trying their best and Shinhdeplol has been nothing but a valuable asset to this forum as are so many other members who come here. It's important that we not take out our frustrations on each other when none of us are at fault. It's creating unwanted animosity and making the atmosphere in here not welcoming. 

I don't just come to the big bang sub forum for news, I come here because I like a lot of the people here and I talk to them outside of this forum. There are some very level headed, sweet and helpful vips in this forum. I hope that people put a little more effort into commenting in the separate threads for at least a little while until we see what soompi admin has planned. 

There really aren't that many places on the net where international vips can come to talk about big bang and their activities in the way that we are able to here. It would be a shame if people just left.

Guest Michala01

lol XD I cannot unsee it now but TOP looks better of course, no competition tongue.gif 

Geez some of those netizens need to lighten up. Sure TOP stood out but he looked suave and gorgeous as he always does. 

Guest sakime-yong

I really agree to Banana Peel and Michala01 ^___^.

Im now used to this new sub forum. It is very hard and take a lot time when I backtrack some pages to see the updates and so on.

I don't know what to say to GTOP hair but for sure when we can see them in action its much better and they can full that thing.

I want to see HH MV soon. It so sad that we can't be sure if we could see the BOYS in MAMA. The only I want to look forward in that is onlly TY performance. Too bad Im only BB BIAS haha.

Its sure they better be comeback next year to win an award and to promote it well.

I hope even they been hiatus in Korea, they will make up next year.

I don't care about the auto-tune as long as they will make it a VERY GOOD SONG!

But I think they should bring back GTOP not auto tune rap.

And Please GD make your promise that you should bring back to the basic haha.

And BB MAKE A GOOD HIT! Don't let others beat you haha. BIAS! :w00t:

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but how long did it take for the shipment from to reach you??.. My DVDs were shipped out on the 18th but havent reached yet.. and theres no tracking number.. so i really dont know when to expect it. Thanks in advance.. :)

For regular freight it takes a week to about 2 weeks the max. You can email YESASIA

if you still havent received ur package after 2 weeks.

Guys

we honestly cant do anything about it. We just traffic

the thread and edit some stuff. You can all continue to discuss

here or comment but if you want to add more pictures or links

for example HIGH HIGH MV then kindly put it on that subthread

and just put a link here. Yes its twice the work unfortunately

we dont have much choice but to bear with it.

If main mods see that its not working then its up to them

to make the final changes.

Oh GDI Les! Salivating here! LOL! It's not just the arms but TEH LIPS! OH THOSE SINFUL LIPS! XD

And I have to agree with what Michala said - I've come to know some really nice people here and it's not just BB that keeps me coming back here. I always look forward to reading the comments here - some that are really profound and some that just cracks the hell out of me!

And I also find it easier now to browse using the new system. It's called change - so Ji said in one of his songs - people and we'll learn to adapt with it sooner or later. :) [i can't help but LOL @ my own comment! harhar! XD ]

XD

Guest shinhdeplol

Im so happy to read your positive comments ^^ Thanks a lot for being supportive and patient. I believe soompi will soon come up with the best way to satisfy you all ^^

To make this post less spammish, heres a gif of GTOP :P

a00381554bf78131ac144.gif

I wonder why they suddenly did that ON STAGE :lol:

C: 좋은 @ bestiz

Guest ChauDinh

Well I really don't know how many hair styles TOP had tried since BB debut, but the only thing I know for sure that they all fit him perfectly. From long to short, straight to curly, plain or colorful are still best fit.

I can't imagine one day I see no hair on TOP's head ^__^, he then must be the most attractive priest I have ever seen. ~^^~. I hope to see him in MAMA and enjoy the rocking of HIGH HIGH B-)

Guest toozdae08

Yes, we should be positive.

Like ppl said, there's not much we can do at this moment.

Until Soompi makes a new decision this will be how it is. If you don't like it though, feel free to complain to the soompi mods. We BB mods only have enough control to keep order if ppl post the wrong things or post at the wrong threads.

We don't have much authority. Anyway, I love soompi because I've made some really great friends here.

Guest juang_bb

^^ LOL so Ri was with Ji at se7en's resto. it was the day before the High High MV party right? maknae been riding on the tails of his hyungs again. lol! :lol: i hope he does too in Macao. *wishful thinking*

Archived