★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest zahieyjunki

first, congratulations to TOP! he did amazingly on the movie. deserve so much for the award. can't wait to watch it on KBS World later-

and, are we already know what's with the YG countdown on 28th? i believe it's the GD TOP rap unit. the date is the release of the MV. but some says its 1tym reunion something.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^LOL! i thought you were posting that pic because Tabi is bootylicious :ph34r::P

oh, so i see... that's how his hair looks from the back. it looks like he shaved the side and back. it's really unconventional.

i always see this image suited for TOP so im still surprised he went for it as Choi Seung Hyun for the awards. I think he's stuck to it until he and GD do their surprise performance at MAMA. except it is no longer a surprise for some VIPs, since I heard GD boarded that plane to Macao and there's a flight info for TOP heading that way too after this award show. ;)

edit: btw... i think kVIPs are on a high right now, not only because TOP won and thanked VIPs, but also coz i think they're saying TOP addressed VIPs as his VIP friends. i was wondering too coz i know I heard him say "VIP chingu" but wasnt sure. isnt he the SWEETEST?!? :D

Guest LadyBee

PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUE DRAGON AWARDS IS NOW BROADCASTED ON KBSWORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

IT'S JUST STARTED 10 MINS AGO, DON'T MISS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss this thread >.<..I hope the mods will make the best decision for us asap -__-

before BB starts their activities

Congrats to Tabi..the first idol to win the Best Newcomer Award

4 awards for his acting carrier not bad at all

btw..I think GD boarded the plane to Macao two days ago on 25th

because a kvip was able to take his pic at the airport

and then these 2 days he/she was asking other kvips on

whether he/she should revealed the pic to the public

but I'm not too sure tho bc I used google trans -__-

EDIT:

At the Blue Dragon award, a reporter asked Tabi why he suddenly changed his hair to white

and then he said I'm preparing for a secret project and his hair is part of the concept for that

project..the he added that he can't revealed any info bc it's absolutely confidential

taken from bestiz :click here

what's this? BB Calendar Making DVD to be released in Japan?

1290768554_01.jpg

상품 번호: POBD-20013

미디어: DVD/카렌더/다이어리

조매수: 3

발매일: 2010/12/29

가격: 6300엔

※2010/12/25까지 주문/입금 회원님에 한하여 포토 1매/일본매장 녹화 DVD1매 제공합니다.

(DVD내용: BIG BANG 출연 일 TV프로 또는 기타)

내용

BIGBANG의 캘린더 촬영시의 오프 쇼트 영상이 가득의 DVD에,

2011년 오피셜 캘린더와 수첩을 컴파일 한 일본만의 스페셜 아이템이 긴급 발매!

캘린더의 촬영 풍경을 거둔 오프 쇼트 영상을 수록한 「2011 BIGBANG SEASON GREETING MAKING DVD」( 약 20분 

※DVD는 현단계, 본상품 이외에서의 한국·일본의 발매 예정은 없습니다. )+BIGBANG 오피셜 캘린더 2 종류(탁상용과 벽걸이용)+BIGBANG 오피셜 다이어리( 약 80 페이지×6권). BOX 사양.

<캘린더 2 종류와 수첩은 각각 단체 상품으로서 한국판(한국어&한국의 달력(일력) 사양)이 2010년 11월말에 발매 예정입니다만, 일본어 사양&일본의 달력(일력) 대응의 것은, 본상품으로 밖에 손에 들어 오지 않습니다. >

Posted by: Chrome hearts @ bbvipz

Taken from: bbvipz

EDIT:

At the Blue Dragon award, a reporter asked Tabi why he suddenly changed his hair to white

and then he said I'm preparing for a secret project and his hair is part of the concept for that

project..the he added that he can't revealed any info bc it's absolutely confidential

SECRET PROJECT?

BIGBANG COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!! haha..

sorry im just so excited..or maybe its for the HIGH HIGH thing

CHOI SEUNG HYUN..im so happy for you and so damn proud.

guys to show more love for TOP's acting award we can post

on his ACTING thread.

@Alla, i understand how you feel. We also are trying to adjust

in this new system and every change would really take time

for us to embrace it. Like you, I like the old style of posting

but i needed to give this CHANGE a shot and i hope you do too.

as for GD in MACAU...*prays so hard* i really wish to see them peform

on stage

saw these at BESTIZ

Yo macrina!!!

Sexy arma

128773912110.jpg

a00996584c5a2591c8672.jpg

How come ive never seen this before.

66352111.jpg

Baby Seungri

88216604.jpg

66896035.jpg

Credit: on photos || bestiz

GOT THIS FROM BESTIZ

MAMA LINE UP

---

edited she seemed to delete the post.

Anyhow i only saw YB,GD and TOP's name

but comments say that it isnt true. I guess

we'll have to wait a bit more

Guest juang_bb

btw..I think GD boarded the plane to Macao two days ago on 25th

because a kvip was able to take his pic at the airport

and then these 2 days he/she was asking other kvips on

whether he/she should revealed the pic to the public

but I'm not too sure tho bc I used google trans -__-

EDIT:

taken from bestiz :click here

yeah, i really think that G-TOP will be the surprise at MAMA. the korean person who posts at 6theory, the one who also first mentioned about Seungri's 3-week rumor at ET, also said that GD with taeyang, 2ne1 and wondergirls are all in Macao now and Tabi will follow after the award show. then bigbanghaven also posted about the flight info for Tabi which is tomorrow i think.

secret project... i really think he's talking about the HIGH HIGH MV. everything about it has been kept in secrecy and we all have to scramble for more info through fan accts, fancam. could it be that they'll perform it MAMA then a few hours later, when the countdown at YG-Life ends then they'll drop the single and MV?!?

Guest Banana Peel

YAY, CONGRATS TABIII :D

it surprised me that he actually went to the award show with that crazy hair hahahaah but it looks a LOT hotter in my eyes because I liked his purple suit. I wish he wore that in the MV instead of the bullet filled suit hahahaha. I wonder if he knew before hand that he's the winner? if not then I can tell he was super nervous, hahaha. He started speaking so slowly hahaha I was like "come on top....say it...say it!" hahahaha.

anyways, I can't wait until the MAMA!

Guest Michala01

^^LOL! i thought you were posting that pic because Tabi is bootylicious  :ph34r::P

oh, so i see... that's how his hair looks from the back. it looks like he shaved the side and back. it's really unconventional.

i always see this image suited for TOP so im still surprised he went for it as Choi Seung Hyun for the awards. I think he's stuck to it until he and GD do their surprise performance at MAMA. except it is no longer a surprise for some VIPs, since I heard GD boarded that plane to Macao and there's a flight info for TOP heading that way too after this award show. ;)

edit: btw... i think kVIPs are on a high right now, not only because TOP won and thanked VIPs, but also coz i think they're saying TOP addressed VIPs as his VIP friends. i was wondering too coz i know I heard him say "VIP chingu" but wasnt sure. isnt he the SWEETEST?!? :D

omg that is the sweetest thing ever wub.gif makes me love him even more if that's possible. 

I'm so so so excited about tomorrow....I have important stuff to do today but I'm so distracted >.< 

IS THIS FOR REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL??????

BigBang and 2NE1 to Perform “Lollipop” at the YG Family Concert?!

Posted Image

After 3 years, YG Entertainment’s “2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT” will finally be held in just 10 days!

BIGBANG has been busy this year with their Japan promotions and also with the member’s solo activities, also 2NE1 has released their first full album this year making history with their chart topping songs, Se7en and Gummy are also participating in this concert along with new member PSY. There’s a huge line up of performances for this concert and there are a lot of expectations for high quality performances.

Meanwhile, A joint stage from BIGBANG and 2NE1 are gaining a lot of attention. Fans are demanding and hoping that 2NE1 and BIGBANG will be performing together and for the first time their hit track in 2009 “Lollipop“.

“Lollipop” was a CF song for LG which was released early 2009, it was 2NE1′s first exposure where they featured along side BIGBANG. “Lollipop” was a chart topping song and was a big hit despite having no promotions. It has topped online music charts and dominated the charts with it’s addictive melody. However, it has not been performed on stage for once and fans are making petitions and saying “We want to see Lollipop performed in the concert!”.

However, YG Ent. has made a comment about this saying there is a possibility for it and that they will reveal more information later. If ever they will perform it in the concert this will be the first time ever that “lollipop” will be performed on stage.

Meanwhile, the YG Family concert will be held on December 4 and 5 with a total of 3 shows at the Seoul Olympic Stadium and will hold over 36,000 audiences.

Source: Osen

Credits: Dkpopnews + 21Bangs

Guest shinhdeplol

20101127129082110199859.jpg

Big Bang's T.O.P has been gaining attention recently for his shocking white hair.

On November 26th, Choi Seung Hyun (aka T.O.P.) attended the 31st "Blue Dragon Film Awards", strutting down the red carpet in a wine-colored suit and with electrifying white hair.

In contrast to most other actors, who decided to wear simple black suits, Choi Seung Hyun showed off a unique style fit for an idol star.

Some netizens commented that he looked like the judge from "America's Next Top Model", Mr. Jay. Others had various reactions such as, "I was so shocked when I saw T.O.P", "I thought it was a music awards", "He's too conspicuous" and "He can pull off even a style like that".

Meanwhile, Choi Seung Hyun won the 'Popular Star Award' and the 'Rookie Actor Award' for his performance in the war movie, "71-Into the Fire".

source + photo : TV Report via allkpop

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Im soooo happy when I read this news :w00t: Mr. Jay is my fav along with Nigel and now they compare TOP with him :wub:

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but how long did it take for the shipment from YesAsia to reach you??.. My DVDs were shipped out on the 18th but havent reached yet.. and theres no tracking number.. so i really dont know when to expect it. Thanks in advance.. :)

About GD and T.O.P and their High High song... i dont think its the only song with just the two of them.. i donno why but i have a feeling they have other Rap centered songs as well.. and i have a feeling that Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri also have a couple of songs with jus them.. I might be wrong but its just a feeling ...:):)..

Guest propera898

mmm the threads are going so slow! and its not cuz of the lack of news (-.-) seriously all this is getting worse , nowant comments and i have to move to another thread just for an article :/ it feels so empty , boring , im staring to get fed up with this new system , i hate it and i already gave it a change so whats next? i know its not about making the thread have more post but i do think its about enyoing other peoples comment and nowant its commenting not in TOP&gd HIGH HIGH THREAD or anything its been left alone like for 2 days already , only posting the news:/ ... ill just wait another few days to see if its going to work out if not im out of here :(

Archived