gahh I miss him saying "Big Bang's leader G-Dragon ippnita"

anyway can't wait to see TOP at the award show today

I doubt he will keep the white/silver hair

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vulgarchic

I'm really excited for TOP's appearance at the Blue Dragon Awards tonight. I'm reallyyyyy curious about how his hair looks like in pictures!!!! I hope he wins tonight as well, that would be really awesome!

Guest shinhdeplol

Hey Vips! do u guys know when the highhigh mv is gonna be released?

Unfortunately we dont really know when it will be released. But theres a new artcle talking about GTOP and the High High party which was posted here. I think they talk about the release of the MV ^^ Please wait patiently to the translation :)

I'm really excited for TOP's appearance at the Blue Dragon Awards tonight. I'm reallyyyyy curious about how his hair looks like in pictures!!!! I hope he wins tonight as well, that would be really awesome!

LOL I dont think he will wear that hair color at such a formal award ceremony :lol: I think that he dyed his hair just for the filming of the MV, just like when he dyed his hair grey for Tell Me Goodbye MV :P

[sCAN] Big Bang on 別冊 Friend 2011 Comic Japan

Guest Michala01

tumblr_lchngoMV1O1qa3jc8o1_500.jpg

congratulations to TOP for winning BEST NEWCOMER! w00t.gif

I'm so very proud of him and you could tell in his speech that it meant very much to him. wub.gif He thanked big bang and vips of course. Such a hard working, talented guy, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. 

He looked absolutely stunning too. 

WARNING~

Please refrain from posting Tabi's pic from the award show

since this is his acting related stuff~ Please post everything

in his acting thread and u can post the link in here~

HOT DAYUMMMMM~ How can he wore such thing on a formal ceremony like that..!!

lmao~ that hair and that suits~ I dont know what to think.... kkkkkkkk~

but his HOT indeed! hahaha~

Does the Maknae's and Bae never gonna change their hairstyle..??

kkkkk~ their hair is pretty much the same all the time..hahaha~

Guest tomorrow13

CONGRATULATIONS CHOI SEUNGHYUN :wub:

I still can't believe that he wore that hair to Blue Dragon Film Festival.

While all actors and almost actresses were in black, he really stood out with that hairstyle and outfit.

Coz he's T.O.P, rite? :wub:

Hope someone will translate his acceptance speech for winning Best new actor award soon.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang and 2NE1 to perform "Lollipop" at the YG Family Concert?

js2ib.jpg

After 3 years, YG Entertainment's "2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT" will finally be held in just 10 days!

Big Bang has been busy this year with their Japan promotions and also with the member's solo activities, also 2ne1 has released their first full album this year making history with their chart topping songs, Se7en and Gummy are also participating in this concert along with new member PSY. There's a huge line up of performances for this concert and there are a lot of expectations for high quality performances.

Meanwhile, A joint stage from Big Bang and 2ne1 are gaining a lot of attention. Fans are demanding and hoping that 2ne1 and Big Bang will be performing together and for the first time their hit track in 2009 "Lollipop".

"Lollipop" was a CF song for LG which was released early 2009, it was 2ne1's first exposure where they featured along side Big Bang. "Lollipop" was a chart topping song and was a big hit despite having no promotions. It has topped online music charts and dominated the charts with it's addictive melody. However, it has not been performed on stage for once and fans are making petitions and saying "We want to see Lollipop performed in the concert!".

However, YG entertainment has made a comment about this saying there is a possibility for it and that they will reveal more information later. If ever they will perform it in the concert this will be the first time ever that "lollipop" will be performed on stage.

Meanwhile, the YG Family concert will be held on December 4 and 5 with a total of 3 shows at the Seoul Olympic Stadium and will hold over 36,000 audiences.

Source: Osen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dkpopnews.net

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

YES MAKE IT HAPPEN :w00t: Im dying to see the boys do the Lollipop dance :P

Guest juang_bb

imma congratulate him here and at his drama thread...

CONGRATULATIONS CHOI SEUNG HYUN!!!

This is like the best news to wake up to! I am so proud of him right now, this is the award he's been waiting for, we've all been waiting for. He did not only bagged a popularity award... but he FINALLY WON A DRAMA AWARD recognizing his acting! OMG! I can't be any happier for him. Plus the fact that he just doesn't forget thanking his IDOL ROOTS... BIGBANG and VIPs makes me even prouder!!! Tabi why so perfect? :D

Archived