★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for their version of Bom's You And I!

True. This is so glee-ish in a more fun annnnd cute way xD

Gosh. Dae!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELVIS HAIR FTW!

Guest akmaooo

I just see the FAN TEASER and i just wanna share my thoughts about it...

ONCE A VIP .... ALWAYS A VIP !!!!!

BIGBANG IS VIP .... VIP IS BIGBANG !!!!!

UNTIL WHENEVER !!!!!

This is what I feel right now !!!!! I'll always wait for BIGBANG !!!!!!

edit: sorry i top the page but i have anything to share with you guys :( sorry !

Guest tomorrow13

Hey guys, I have a question.

Do you know where I can find English version of our boys' book "Shouting out to you in the world"?

I already read Tabi's part in Vietnamese. It's really great to get to know more about Tabi, his childhood, his thoughts, his feelings and also many interesting info. Do you know which member YG trainer Hwang Ssabu didn't like the most in the beginning was? it was Tabi. :lol: or Tabi once bribed mr Hwang Ssabu with 2 mandarins

I find this part even more interesting and inspiring than all interviews Tabi did. However, they haven't translated the other parts yet. I'm dying to read the other members'parts . So if you know where to read them, please share with me.

Guest LadyBee

BIGBANG DaeSung&SeungRi「CJ ONE CARD」Spot!!

thx gilbakk2010 @ YT for the upload

Wow DaeRi moments :wub: Long time no see~~ :wub:

Here are my translation of DaeRi convo in this CF. It took me more than 30mins to complete but I think it may have some mistakes since my knowledge of Korean is limited and I had to use Google translate for some parts :sweatingbullets: Just want to share DaeRi love with you guys :rolleyes:

SR: Hyung~ are u tired ?

DS: Yeah i'm tired~

SR: Hyung~ have you eaten yet ?

DS: No I haven't~

SR: How abt eating bread ? Bread !

DS: Bread ? That's good !

SR: I'll go and buy some bread.

DS: You're going to buy ? Take this! *offer his card to SR*

SR: What is this ? *curious face*

DS: Just use it!~~

SR: This is the first time I see it~ (...) *give the card back to DS*

DS: Just use it !~~

SR: Aigooo~~ what's this card ?

DS: This is "Earn 10000" (?)

SR: Points ? How can we earn points with this ?

DS: With each 20000 wons you use by it.

SR: (...) *going to buy bread*

DS: You have to earn it !!!

SR: Cards are getting more advance~~~ Hyung, what kind of bread do you want ?

DS: "Yeonah" Bread~ Just "Yeonah" Bread for me, unconditional~ (He uses his old song's name here xD cute :wub: )

SR: OK I'll buy "Yeonah" Bread~

BAEby's interview is always so beautiful and heart-warming to be read..

I fall in love with this guys more and more everyday.. :wub:

He just got his driving license and just bought a car..

Aigoo, does that mean out Big Hyung is the only one havent got his yet..??

kkkkkkkk~ Tabi-ah u must be really enjoy being drive around by others~~ :lol:

Guest Michala01

^^^

I'd like that too. Hopefully someone can help 

I've just watched the 1.30 second fancam from the High High MV party and I truly love love love the song. It's a party song for sure, awesome beat and the two boys are totally in their element. Words can't describe how badly I want this MV out lol 

I wonder how raunchy it will be....

Guest shinhdeplol

The most anticipated concert this year is the 2010 YG Family Concert!

2010112610371710021.jpg

It seems that the most anticipated concert this year is the "2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT" and it is becoming more and more popular.

Music website Monkey 3 recently held a survey from November 18th to 24th and the theme was, "Which concert this year are you most looking forward to?", the "2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT" got a whooping 30% of the total results with over 266 votes.

The "2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT" is a huge concert with over 3 shows in 2 days from December 4th to 5th. It will be held at the Seoul Olympic Stadium and will stage 2NE1, Big Bang, Se7en, Psy and Gummy.

A lot are anticipating this concert also because they are anticipating new songs to be performed by Big Bang.

The 2nd is the "JYP Nation Concert" which too 18% of the votes. This December 24th, they will be holding their first JYP Nation concert and will include 2PM, miss A, Wonder Girls and San-E, showing exciting stages for the concert.

3rd place is the Joint concert between Kim Jang Hoon and Psy for their anniversary concert with 16% of the votes. 4th place is the JYJ Concert in Seoul for their World Wide Tour with 14% of the votes. 5th place came to CNBlue for their "Feel the blue" concert with 11% and 6th place came to 2AM for their first solo concert "Saint O Clock" with 10% of the votes.

source : newsen

credits : blueprincess824 @ Dkpopnews.net

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

20101126105107339093621.jpg

According to the news, Hyundai Motors is holding an event where a total of 80 pairs of participants

(160 people) will be invited to the 2010 YG Family Concert.

Customers who want to participate in the event can check out Hyundai's official twitter

(www.twitter.com/about_hyundai) and blog (blog.hyundai.com).

source : nate.com

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Archived