Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

Guest Nightmare

the 4th hokage is NARUTOS father, and his also the leader of the akatsaki

Don't get shot. :lol:

The more I watch the dub, the more the voice grows onto me. The pronuciation isn't great, but hearing Sasuke's correct pronunciation makes up for it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i LOVE nartuo ... in japanese of course..

omg .. whenever i`m watching NARUTO (NOT NARUUUTOOO) on cartoon network .. i just want to lift those voice actors and rip our their tongues!!! gr .. they freaking pronounce all their names freaking wrong! it`s not that hard!.. naruto .not naruutoo. sakura .. not sakUUraa AAAAHHHHHHH!~ (running around pulling out my own hair)

wait .. the 4th hokage is naruto`s dad AND akatsaki`s leader !!!??? really!? O.O *blink blink*

^where is your source?

Alright.. just my thoughts on Naruto being fitted into the the Toon"ami".

I really, REALLY despise the fact that they turned Naruto into a Dragon Ball Z. Ok, what I mean by that is that pretty soon we'll be seeing Naruto bookbags with Naruto holding some wierd funky Rasengan pose. Or Naruto trading cards and how kids will go crazy over that. I mean I can imagine their whole fruit snack commercial, it'll go something like this. Some weak kid at school gets bullied and then the kid eats the snacks and BAM Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura come out and do their stuff and the kid is happy and you still see his cheesy smile eating his stupid fruit snacks. When will corporate America stop...

also.. the voicing is (no matter what you say) HORRIBLE.

The end.

Guest iloty*

can someone tell how the catoon network version is different from the OG? if the difference is that bad i'd rather watch the OG...

Guest thesassygirl2

lol youre a fool. the leader of the akatsuki hangs upside down, has a jinchuuriki, and has sorta wierd eyes. 4th hokage died for sure since that sealin technique kills u... also, the 4th doesnt hang upside down, doesnt have the kind of eyes, n has no jinchuuriki. but i think he is naruto's dad, since they link up thru kyuubi...

HI ANGIE

Guest litoxshortaii

i love this anime. ive been downloading/watching it since it was first released in 2002 i believe. but i hate how its playing in american tv though.. they totally ruined it. i saw a preview for it on cartoon network at it looks so stupid.

Guest ilene_y

YEAAH the english version on cartoon network just DESTROYED IT . :angry:

SERIOUSLY! But it's nice watching Naruto again.. I just hope it might get better.. (which I doubt) <_<

Oy..

I tried catching up to Naruto but my computer would spaz out when i try downloading it so my attempts to get to 100 episodes..FAILED.

But, I'm hating how CartoonNetwork is slaughtering Naruto..

I hate it when i come to school and i hear people saying, "NAH-ROO-TOE! NAH-ROO-TOE!"

And..i swear in the dubbed version they called Ramen "RAWR-MEN!"

Aggggh.

Too bad Toonami got ahold of this, they should've left it to AdultSwim. =_=

Guest mr.penguin

WHEE!! I love naruto! I hate how they did the english version of it though >=[ they pronounced the characters names weird and made their voices' strange!

I TOTALLY AGREE!! and i dont like it when white people know what we're talking about when we talk about naruto.....yeahh..no offense or anything..its the BEST in japanese!!

We should send them aka Cartoon Network complaints and go...

1. Its not NAROTO

2. It's not SAUSKAY

2. It's not SAK URRA

Its pisses me off so badly >=p

HEY! I see Jenny up there! <3

Actually... they say Sakura's name pretty well, especially Kakashi.

I hear them say, "Nar-uto" instead of "Na-ruto" and "Sass-gay" instead of "Sasu ke"

hi everyone. i just started watching naruto and omg im loving. im very new to it and im on ep. 26. im really behind!!! haha well i hope to read more exciting spoilers which i may not get since im so behind haha. sasuke is hot, sakura is annoying, and naruto is so funny!!!! omg kakashi sensei, did i spell that right? ne ways naruto is cool!!!

Archived