[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Unni_Ashley

G-Dragon is on vacation?

20100818_gdvacation_1-460x805.jpg

Big Bang’s G-Dragon, who looks as if he went on a vacation, was recently spotted near a patbingsoo (Korean shaved ice dessert) store!

Through an online portal thread titled ‘A photo taken by an employee who works at a patbingsoo store’, photos of G-Dragon in vacation mode were revealed. These various photos show him sporting an orange hairdo, and netizens’ eyes have been lingering on his slim yet toned body.

Netizens have commented:

“It looks like G-Dragon was hanging out with his fellow backdancers on the outskirts of Seoul.”

“His body looks nicer than I expected.”

Props to the patbingsoo store’s employee for taking these ’stalker-ish’ photos – but it’s all good since the photos were a great treat for the fans.

C: allkpop

Haha, he does go on a vacation,so what? i cant help laughing at the comment "His body looks nicer than I expected" LOL me think so too...love his body... :P

Awww, this is so sweet. I think Ji's sister tweeted something along the lines of "Do you know what day it is today? It's my brother's birthday! Aja aja!"

32899354.jpg

#happyGDay is still trending. 2nd place worldwide

18415717.jpg

Guest syao_sid

happyGDay!

Congrats to all the VIPz for bringin' it to 1st place Worldwide.

It is really fun!

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die"

~ no matter how the indecisiveness and setbacks attack me, it is too early to give up like this -- GD

JiYong oppa, thank you for being an inspiration and source of joy to me and for everyone.

May God continue to bless you with good health, peace of mind and happiness.

Always know that VIPs will stand by you until whenever.

2nrf3ps.jpg

생일축하합니다 권지용! 사랑해! ♡♡♡

Happy Birthday Kwon Ji Yong<3

may God bless you and Bigbang boys

"we(Bigbang) will work hard to be an undying star"-GD

be happy,be yourself,be strong,kept smiling & shinning like an undying star^^

oh and take a lot of rest

posted?

e00053814c6ad1f349509.jpg

uploaded by leslie@BB's thread

source:as tagged & bbvipz

Guest Cloudy1430268312

Happy Birthday GD <3

i can't believe how time passes by so fast.

hmm.. and i don't even know how i can express

myself in words.

with you, i am never celebrating my birthday alone,

and i am so proud to share the same birthday with

such a wonderful person.

all i can say is,

i wish you only THE BEST OF BEST in this world.

i hope you will NEVER EVER stop to shine,

never lose your passion, never let others bring you down.

because there is only one GD, there is only ONE

KWON JI YONG,

in this whole wide world.

and thousands of people love this ONE MAN!

i guess god created his best artwork on

18 - 08 - 1988.

45588_145739328788934_100000586032850_328493_531911_n.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JI YONG

The Big Bang Virus:// Spreading the Love

Welcome to the Fantastic World

Zero || The Prologue

There  is an epidemic going around with as far as tens of thousands of  victims. The symptoms are numerous but often overlooked. Its next target  is the world and nothing can stop it. It will eat at your heart and  make it ache. At random times of the day, it’ll be all you can think of.  Trying to act like nothing is wrong will only make it worse. Some have  already gone crazy awhile others are just being infected. The numbers  are increasing continuously but no one knows about it until their infected.

One || The Virus

What  do fashion, vocals, charisma, smiles and dance all have in common? Just  qualities of my 5 husbands that happened to be the 5 most inspirational  souls on this planet! hehe. Just joking. But on a more serious note,  all the qualities named above were referring to Big Bang. There are  roughly 6 billions souls in the world but it’s not strange that I got  inspired by 5 that live 10,000 miles away from me. It’s not strange at  all how those boys made me smile from across the Pacific Ocean. But it is truly amazing. Strangers calls me weird, my sisters calls me obsess, but I call it the BB Virus.

Two || The Epidemic

The day I knew about Big Bang for the first time, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  It was November of 07 and I was browsing through MySpace. I’m not a  huge MySpace fan, neither at the time or now, but I was at my cousin’s  place and had nothing to do. So there I was, surfing MySpace on a  November afternoon when I decided to drop by an acquaintance’s page. It  wasn’t coincidence that I choose this particular person’s profile. You  see, for months, I liked this boy. And I, too, seriously thought he felt  the same way. But before you can say ‘Betty Botter bought some bitter butter for my batter but if I put the bitter butter in my batter it will make my batter bitter’,  I was proven wrong. At a gathering earlier that month, he met a  classmate of mines and their chemistry skyrocketed. So there I was, on a  November afternoon, deciding to check out his ‘i love her’ page.

Click. The first thing I heard was ‘Yeah. Baby boo. I’m always thinking about you. Whatever you do. I’m the one to trust, you know. We Belong Together, come on.’ The first thing I saw was indeed his ‘i love her’  section on his page. I wasn’t as brave as I thought I was. My heartache  and I felt stupid for feeling that way. But before I could’ve clicked  the little red button to close the tab, my sister walked in and insisted  to look at his page. She was unaware of my feelings and so she aw’ed  and congrats them in my face. But what could I have done? Nothing. Absolutely nothing but listen to the song playing on his profile to drown out my sister’s much-too-loud thoughts.

I don’t like them. Those were my first impressions of Big Bang when I saw their ‘We Belong Together’  Music Video. My sister was hooked on the song ever since we heard it on  his page and decided to check it out. Somehow, I was dragged along and  so we were watching the ‘We Belong Together’ MV on YouTube.  Physically, I saw a bunch of Korean wanna-be gangsters. But mentally, I  saw him and her. It reminded me of them. It was as if the song was  theirs. Then, we went on to listened to an audio version of Big Bang’s  Lies. I did not like that song either, nor the ‘I’m so sorry but I love you’. I don’t like them. My exact words and I walked away. From my sister. From the memories. From Big Bang.

For the next year and so, I avoided Big Bang. In fact, I avoided anything korean-related. It was majorly due to him.  He was a huge Korean fan. A huge Big Bang fan too, I suppose. I didn’t  want my feelings for him to linger by getting myself into the kpop  world. I felt it would only remind me of him. It wasn’t so hard to  ignore kpop though. I didn’t have internet access and it had been a long  time since I listened to Korean music. I was young when my oldest  sister introduced me to Shinhwa, H.O.T, Click-B, Baby V.O.X, Boa and the  other groups at the time. But since she left to college when I was  still in elementary, I lost contact to the kpop world. And I wanted to  keep it that way.  At least I did.

‘Don’t judge a book by its cover.’ So why then, do we not listen? I don’t know about everyone else, but I know my answer.  I don’t want to fall in love with it. My heart is not an open book.  I don’t want my heart to wear and tear. Because if I’m let go of, it  might just kill me. I won’t pretend I know what love is to everyone, but  I know what it is to me. I’ve never been anyone’s first choice. For  anything. I’ve always been second best, if not last. Falling in love  means giving half your heart away, and I was not about to do just that.

Funny how things work out the ways they do. I guess it’s true that ‘if something was really important, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance’.  The new year of 2009 had just arrived and winter break was coming to an  end soon. It was an early January morning when I found myself waking up  to my sister blasting some music in the other room. I wasn’t going to  get up. I was going to lie in my bed and go back to sleep. I was going  to sleep in. But then I heard a familiar voice. Some familiar lines. ‘oh  baby baby nal anajueoyo idearo yeongweonhi hamkkehaneyo jichin geudae  naege gidaedo dweyo eonjena geudael sarang hallaeyo baby’. I remember getting up and walking to my sister’s room. I remember scolding my sister for blasting her annoying music. I remember her telling me she bought Big Bang’s The Real Concert DVD and was watching it. I remember staying to watch the ‘We Belong Together’concert performance and continued staying. I remember watching everything included in the DVD. I remember re-watching the concert, over and over again. And the whole time, not once, was I not falling in love with Big Bang.

Shortly  afterward, everything seemed to fall into place. I could have sworn  that everything just came to me. My parents gave me internet access. I  somehow found myself on Big Bang forums. I couldn’t stop myself, I  really couldn’t. Everything was just a click away. All those YouTube  videos. All those VIP Projects. I was really falling in love with Big Bang, and you know what, I let myself fall. Sometimes, people just fall in love even when they know nothing will come out of it.

Three || The Causes

B to I to the G to B.A.N.G.  I am funkdafied. It would be lies if I was to say Big Bang didn’t blow me away with  a Big Bang. I love each member so much. I can’t imagine Big Bang  without all five members. They are all so unique and contribute so much  to the group.

Seung Ri. He was the very first one I  noticed when I watched Big Bang’s Real Concert. He really stood out, for  many reason. My number one reason at the time was because he was the  maknae. I mean, he was only 16 when he debuted. Plus, he was so  confident in himself. I’m 17 and not even as half confident as Seung Ri  is. Perhaps you can say, I really envy him. He really is someone  special.

Dae Sung. Boy does he amuse me. I lost count of  how many times I fell rolling on the floor. Especially when watching  Family Outing. Dae Sung is just so awesome. When I found out that he was  called the ‘Ugly Duckling’ during his pre-debut, I was shocked. Not  once did I ever consider Dae Sung an ugly duckling. I mean, if I had  half Dae Sung’s handsomeness, I walk around like I was the hottest  thang. But as the story goes, the Ugly Duckling does turn to a Swan. Dae  Sung is just so beautiful, especially when he smiles. He makes me  believe that smiles make the world go round. He really does his part to  brighten my day. He isn’t called Smiling Angel for nothing.

Tae Yang.  His vocals blow me away. I mean, he sure can sing the high notes. And  the best part is, it’s melody to my ears. His voice is so dreaming, it  melts me (as well as his abs. :]). Another thing that blows me away is  Tae Yang’s journey. He started as this boy who didn’t know how to dance  or sing. He saw something he really liked and wanted. He set his heart  out to reach it and worked hard to overcome obstacles that he faced. Tae  Yang’s achievement shows me that anything really is possible. I guess  it’s true, follow your heart and your dreams will come true.

T.O.P. Damn  he’s one hot dude! You think I said something else, and believe me, I  will, but first things first, T.O.P is smoking H.O.T. Everyone’s taking  off their shirts to make us fangirls go gaga (no offense to Tae Yang or  his awesome abs), but all T.O.P has to do is sit in a chair and let us  stare at him. Fully clothed. Anyways, moving on. I just love love love  T.O.P’s voice. His deep voice when he raps is like a guilty pleasure of  mines. T.O.P is love.

G-Dragon. His name is G G G G Baby  Baby, GD GD Baby Baby. Where do I start? Perhaps at his ever-changing  hairstyles? Or even about his different fashion senses? Maybe even at  his rapping abilities. But I’m going to skip all that and go straight to  his leadership skills. G-Dragon is one great leader. I’m not saying  he’s the best in the world, although if I did, it would totally be  biased. Anyhow, I just absolutely admire how G-Dragon, as leader, has  such close relationships with his members; G-Ri, G-Top, G-Dae and GDYB.  This next note may be totally biased or totally true. I believe G-Dragon  is a huge factor of Big Bang; he fulfills a huge part as leader of Big  Bang.

Four || My Infection

I don’t know how I fell in love with him. I’m not sure if it happened over night or over a span of weeks. But I know one thing for sure: I can just never get enough of Captain G Sparrow.

I am very grateful to know G-Dragon, even if he doesn’t know me individually. Like every other VIP, G-Dragon had impacted my life. There’s  something about him that I cannot just walk past. And I’m not talking  about how cute he is. It’s remarkable how this overwhelming flow of  energy pumps through me when I hear G-Dragon’s voice. When I am feeling  down, even just his smile alone strengthen my heart and gives me hope. When I am feeling stress, even just his name alone provides me the determination and motivation to push through. If that’s not extraordinary, I don’t know what it is.

Like many other fans out their, G-Dragon is my idol. But what can I say? If there are so many people looking up to him, he must be doing something right.  He can sing, he can dance, he can rap, and he can compose and write his  own lyrics. Although he may have been destined to succeed and become an  idol, I know it did not just fall into his lap. He had to work hard for  it. He had suffered pain and sacrificed many things to get to his  position today. And it just hurts me to see him put-downed when he’s  working hard and trying his best. And I’m sure it hurts him too. When I  see G-Dragon hurt, I have no clue what to do to end his pain. I know I  am not the one destined to make his pain go away, but as long as I  am able to give him an ounce of hope by showing my support for him, I  will support him with all the undying love I have inside of me.

I've realized that it takes more than just a person to realize how truly amazing G-Dragon is. It takes VIPs. Honestly, I feel sorry. I feel sorry for those who criticize G-Dragon because they’re judging a book by its cover. And from experience, when you judge a book by its cover, they won't have the chance to fall in love with it. Double 8 0 8 1 8 yo GD still on beat yo.

Five || The Cure

Five Boys. One World To Contaminate. No Cure. Big Bang In Ya Face Blaow Now Take That.

No worries, this is a virus you want to get.

EDIT:// OMG! I NEVER TOPPED A PAGE IN THIS THREAD!! SUPER COOL!!! lOVE YOU GD!

Guest Unni_Ashley

@ jiyongfighting : well, you are still amazing as always, and your post is also like a oneshot LOL you know i always love your fics ^^ love you baby^^!!

Aww, im a little sad when GD doesnt say anything in his Bday, i hoped him to update his M2day but....well. that's alright :sweatingbullets:

Guest missARROGANT

Japanese celebrity blogs about GD's birthday

88839995.jpg

97972595.jpg

cr:dcgd

edit:

#happygday is on Ricky_Martin page

happygday.jpg

she bangs she bangs :lol:

sr: twitter.com/ricky_martin/

Guest DAMDOM

GD's New Hair Color

yestrday was BigBang 4 years anniversary .. and they have made a video massage for their VIPs

G Dragon was look so cool and ful of colors

and he has a new hair color ..

gdnh.jpg

idk if it is light brown or orange :mellow:

but to me it looks a little weird,,hope he will make it a little darker

I think it will fit him more :D

what do you think guys??!!~

Guest Unni_Ashley

f00368744c6d5836b1c07.jpg

f00368744c6d584124d9e.jpg

f00368744c6d58475ad9b.jpg

C: ddzgf @ bestiz

Thanks shinhdeplol @ soompi for reuploading

well, i like his hair color, it makes him refresh :P

aww and his smile melt me again... >.< a bit tired but i bet it's coz of his bday party :lol: