Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Replies

• saiainoshisaiainoshi Newport BeachPosts: 366Member

ROOKIE

Tami wrote on 07 July 2010 - 07:40 AM:

Does anybody know what these are? The pupil hole is too soft to be Dollyeye/V209's and the limbal ring is too thin to be something like Beaucon shimmers?[/IMG]

They look like Solotica Hidrocharme Ice to me :)
    ice3.jpg
  • LittlofoottLittlofoott Posts: 1,302Member
    ^ pretty!! I need some Solotica's. How much did those run you?
    .soompi shop.
    NYC MEETUPS & USA FREE SHIPPING
    EXPENSIVE NYC ISH 4 CHEAP

CLICK IMAGE TO SHOP

• PolleoPolleo Posts: 49Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2010
    :(

I just bought Dolly Eye Green lenses. I was gonna post up pics but now with all the news coverage I don't want too. Maybe I will when the buzz dies down a bit...
  • sunni-kusunni-ku Posts: 8Member
    thanks for the feedback on sellers guys :D :D

but now i'm a tad iffy.. i'll use honeycolor if i have to, could you guys recommend a seller that you use frequently? i want to put my money in somewhere solid, and im asking cuz i know you guys know what your doing..

also, is $35 total expensive for a pair of lenses or am i getting a good deal out of this ? lenses are 100% worth it right?
  • access.deniedaccess.denied Posts: 138Member
    LADIES AND GENTS! be proud of your circle lens wearing selves! :) the recent new articles are complete bullocks, so dont let them bring you down and continue what you all are doing :) Forget what everyone and their moms say about them because, as circle lens users, you all are the ones who know the truth about the damages it may have caused to your eyes if any.

I for one have never had any damage to my eyes and they are as healthy as before, so continue posting the beautiful pictures and reviews for all of use interested in them still :)

The ONLY thing i hope for is that we will still be able to order them online and at the same price after all of this news has died down. If not, I will be so spiteful towards American news for the rest of my life D:< haha jk ;)

everyone, have a great day :3
    tumblr
    applemint
  • Miz ValeerMiz Valeer U.S.A.Posts: 744Member
    Here's to hoping I don't look crazy in the cut down version of the CBS interview~~. Haha. <33 Kidding, kidding.

RedPandah- The Pop C. Light Greys are the same as the EOS Candydoll/G-202 Grey, Barbie King Size Grey, King Grey, EOS King Grey, Luna King Grey, etc. There are a lot of names for that lens: check those ones I just listed for a lot more sites.
    I'm Miz Valeer, and occasionally- Noxin.
    I enjoy Kigurumi PJ's and other such cute things.
    P.S. OI! Check out my blog, <3 Occasionally Cute <3 ~!  C:
  • Tapi-NoodlesTapi-Noodles TorontoPosts: 652Member
    edited July 2010
    I was wondering if anyone can tell which lenses these are

They look like Geo Tear Grey. but these ones don't have that black rim.
    the geo ones only have the 3 parts that are grey and then its all black
    these ones have a grey rim all around. thanks =D
    tumblr_l26w81OKLd1qakvjco1_500.png
    sorry for the big picture
  • PandasAreFallingFromTheSkyPandasAreFallingFromTheSky Posts: 50Member
    edited July 2010
    Tapi-Noodles wrote on 07 July 2010 - 11:50 PM:

I was wondering if anyone can tell which lenses these are

They look like Geo Tear Grey. but these ones don't have that black rim.
    the geo ones only have the 3 parts that are grey and then its all black
    these ones have a grey rim all around. thanks =D
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l26w81OKLd1qakvjco1_500.png[/ig] sorry for the big picture

Those are for sure Tear Grays, there is a black limbal ring. EOS also makes Tear lenses, maybe it's just a different brand, so the design is slightly different. Also, the wearer has a small halo, allowing the whites to show between the limbal ring and her iris.
  • LovelyDuckyLovelyDucky Posts: 5Member
    All this controversy about circle lenses is ridiculous. I actually just read a post from a fellow soompier. I think she's right on the money when she says that the bad publicity is on purpose. There may be an US version of lenses soon. Here's the blog post: http://fortheluvofyuri.blogspot.com/2010/07/lady-gaga-and-circle-lenses-my-as.html
  • Tapi-NoodlesTapi-Noodles TorontoPosts: 652Member
    PandasAreFallingFromTheSky wrote on 07 July 2010 - 06:18 PM:

Those are for sure Tear Grays, there is a black limbal ring. EOS also makes Tear lenses, maybe it's just a different brand, so the design is slightly different. Also, the wearer has a small halo, allowing the whites to show between the limbal ring and her iris.

thanks =]
  • JailbaitQueenJailbaitQueen South DakotaPosts: 211Member
    LovelyDucky wrote on 08 July 2010 - 12:22 AM:

All this controversy about circle lenses is ridiculous. I actually just read a post from a fellow soompier. I think she's right on the money when she says that the bad publicity is on purpose. There may be an US version of lenses soon. Here's the blog post: http://fortheluvofyuri.blogspot.com/2010/07/lady-gaga-and-circle-lenses-my-as.html

Check my article on my blog too
    My rant lol

Ugh im so mad about the US Media
  • JailbaitQueenJailbaitQueen South DakotaPosts: 211Member
    Miz Valeer wrote on 07 July 2010 - 11:37 PM:

Here's to hoping I don't look crazy in the cut down version of the CBS interview~~. Haha. <33 Kidding, kidding.

RedPandah- The Pop C. Light Greys are the same as the EOS Candydoll/G-202 Grey, Barbie King Size Grey, King Grey, EOS King Grey, Luna King Grey, etc. There are a lot of names for that lens: check those ones I just listed for a lot more sites.

you used your i.fairy lenses!

god the eye doctors comments about no quality control made me wanna punch babies
  • Jaygeezy88Jaygeezy88 Posts: 14Member
    WHAT HAPPENED TO DOLLFRONT.COM? LAST TIME I FILLED OUT THE ORDER FORM I GOT A REPLY RIGHT AWAY AND NOW I'M NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSES. I HOPE EVERYTHING WITH THEM IS OK BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE PLACE TO GET GEO LENSES. :)
  • xNatsukixNatsuki Posts: 275Member

ROOKIE

^ maybe they're still on vacation :x?

Miz Valeer You speak really well. :o It's insane that everyone news clip or article starts out with lady gaga though..
  • sunni-kusunni-ku Posts: 8Member
    edited July 2010
    anyone know some good, legit sellers? thank youu :D :D

Jellie_kookie
    I couldn't find any sites that are legit AND offer lenses with grade.
    Could anyone please tell me some?

do you mean, like, -0.00 prescription kind of thing?

edit:
    OMGAH
    http://www.tokioshine.com/product_p/cts-104.htm
    legitimate?? would be $25 total (w/shipping) |: |: if so then JACKPOT woohoo :D:D
  • jooniekjooniek @#%*^!? Posts: 177Member
    Tami wrote on 07 July 2010 - 10:40 AM:

Does anybody know what these are? The pupil hole is too soft to be Dollyeye/V209's and the limbal ring is too thin to be something like Beaucon shimmers?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/Tami-chan/thumb2.jpg

looks similar to the j203 adult grays
    follow my blog for makeup tips, circle lens reviews, and more ~
    jyu-nee/쥬니
    50573898.png
  • WENJJANGWENJJANG ?? CaliforniaPosts: 7,127Member

IDOL

edited July 2010
    I found the video : http://www.cbsnews.c...ch/?id=6655896n with Miz Valeer

=____________= I am still annoyed with what they said, even though I am sure soompi tried to clear stuff out.
    applemint
  • dainanda123dainanda123 Woot Woot!! :0 MassachusettsPosts: 589Member
    edited July 2010
    Miz Valeer!
    You're famous now! lol
    I think you spoke very well regarding the safety of circle lens :)
    I'm still annoyed as well as many soompiers, but hopefully things will die down.
    ......unique, undefined, different......tumblr
    banner made by angelfrmheaven_13
    applemint
  • RissaliciousRissalicious California (:Posts: 789Member
    i think its stupid how they only showed a few seconds of her when the interview took about...maybe 2hrs? -__- im pretty sure they left out lots of things she said
    [url="HTTP://www.clarissa-nicole.blogspot.com"]; b l o g ;[/url]
  • brownjhoy_818brownjhoy_818 Posts: 329Member
    @sunni-ku: I would definitely go for gray! I think they'll look great on you!

Noxin/Miz Valeer you did a great job on the interview! I just wished they would of given you like 10 more seconds to talk =/ but non the less you looked awesome! work it! I wouldn't of pick another person, you are the miss know it all for circle lens. we look up to you!

anyways, anyone have suggestions for nice purple lens? thank you!