Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Replies

• Miz ValeerMiz Valeer U.S.A.Posts: 744Member
    weetMilkTea- Size can affect comfort for a few people, yes, but circle lenses come in all kinds of sizes-- many even smaller than 'regular contact lenses-- clear or coloured. Circle lenses start at 14 mm, about where most regular contacts start. Regular contacts (and circle lenses) also come in larger sizes, like 14.2 and 14.5 mm. (Recently, circle lenses have begun to come in even larger diameters.)

So what I'm saying is that the jump from 14.0 or 14.2 to 14.5 (the size of those King Browns you're looking at getting), isn't a big one in terms of comfort. I'd say the majority of people take fairly well to lenses-- and many (if not most) wear them with makeup. I'd suggest putting your lenses in before you put on makeup so as not to muss up what's already been done. ~ Oh- and if anything, when circle lenses are irritating after being in your eye for a while, it's int he sense of drying, so no wetting the makeup there. ;P

haute.mess- Haha- aww, thank you! It's more like I spend too much time in this thread. xD Still, be sure to come back and let us know what all lenses you get.

HighSkies- Pretty, pretty Dollyeyes, m'dear. Also, are you looking for red circle lenses? Or costume lenses? For circle lenses, I'm a fan of the MI E-Type Red/E227.

jjiwonx3- Dueba DM23 reviews: 1, 2, 3, and 4. Geo CK-105 Reviews: 1 (10 or so posts down), 2, 3, and 4.

mularice- D'aww-- you look darling with those Super Angel Greys! It's a nice, medium tone, it seems.

luluviolet-Thank you for the link-- they really are super-cute! And as for tips for taking pics I work with computers all day so any contacts hurt my eyes by the evening. any tips on how to take better pictures?

fire1989sg- Haha- it's always fun when you forget you have lenses on the way, eh? Aaannnd... I'd definitely put a vote in for the Flower Pinks. :33 The EOS pink pigment's my favourite yet~.

dainanda123- Haven't heard of them, no, but they seem to just be EOS lenses under a different Japanese label. Much like the Dueba lenses going under the Candy Magic label among others--- Barbie as well. The TeAmo Darling series = EOS G-202/King/Candydoll series, TeAmo Lydia series= EOS G-204/Pop C. Dark series, TeAmo Darling series = EOS J-202 (new Love) series, TeAmo Tearly series = EOS J-203 (new Adult) series, TeAmo 14.0 Vjinn series = EOS V-201/Pure (new design, seen here series, and TeAmo 14.0 Tough Black = EOS E-GC, and TeAmo 14.5 Tough Black = EOS GBK-2(?). They even have the same pics that I've seen EOS/ the folks running EOS pre-orders use. <3 It's that, or they're doing OEMs of the EOS lenses. Either way--- I love the site and pics.
    I'm Miz Valeer, and occasionally- Noxin.
    I enjoy Kigurumi PJ's and other such cute things.
    P.S. OI! Check out my blog, <3 Occasionally Cute <3 ~!  C:
  • * veenee* veenee sushi luver * Posts: 917Member
    I came across someones photo and i was wondering if anyone can identify the lens? i kinda cropped their face out..but i hope its still visible.
    21evn1k.jpg
    you and i together, it just feels alright ♥
    facebook // tumblr **
  • SweetMilkTeaSweetMilkTea Posts: 8Member
    mintybread wrote on 01 July 2010 - 09:34 AM:

Those are pretty comfy, or so I hear. I don't personally have them, but my friend does, and she really likes it.
    Here's a review: http://www.oh-jhoy.c...ens-review.html

thank you soo much for that link :D Very helpful!
  • teukhaeeteukhaee Posts: 1,989Member
    You know how the contatcs come in those vials? Can I just take them straight out and use them, and throughout the night use eyedrops, or do i have to soak them first?
  • dainanda123dainanda123 Woot Woot!! :0 MassachusettsPosts: 589Member
    Thanks Miz Valeer, I guess I will sticking to the EOS series :)
    ......unique, undefined, different......tumblr
    banner made by angelfrmheaven_13
  • twoplusonetwoplusone Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 133Member
    * veenee: It isn't quite visible, can you upload a bigger picture perhaps? So we can identify it. Thanks!

teukhaee:Soak them in the solution first. I don't know if you can eye drops.@_@ make sure your hands are clean of course! Some of us soak them overnight from the first opening of the vials, you can soak them for 12 hours as well.:D

fire1989sg: So many lenses, I'd be confused too! Can you do a review on the EOS VBK-2L? I haven't encountered the lens before.
    twoplusone in soompi
    Twitter
    Tumblr
  • teukhaeeteukhaee Posts: 1,989Member
    twoplusone wrote on 01 July 2010 - 08:29 AM:

teukhaee:Soak them in the solution first. I don't know if you can eye drops.@_@ make sure your hands are clean of course! Some of us soak them overnight from the first opening of the vials, you can soak them for 12 hours as well.:D

I dont really have time once i get them, is it possible to just soak for 4hrs? is that fine to wear on a long night out.. and throughout the night ill put in eyedrops? :|
  • fire1989sgfire1989sg Posts: 72Member
    Miz Valeer wrote on 30 June 2010 - 09:09 PM:

fire1989sg- Haha- it's always fun when you forget you have lenses on the way, eh? Aaannnd... I'd definitely put a vote in for the Flower Pinks. :33 The EOS pink pigment's my favourite yet~.

Yea~ Its feels like a unexpect present...from myself XDD

I feel like just opening up ALL of my lens, but i must resist >_<
    twoplusone wrote on 01 July 2010 - 05:29 AM:

fire1989sg: So many lenses, I'd be confused too! Can you do a review on the EOS VBK-2L? I haven't encountered the lens before.

Sure~I will do a review as soon as i decide which ones to open XDDD but heres a pic of people wearing those lens. hope it gives you rough idea how is it like for the time being =3
    2mca7ac.jpg
  • soiiasoiia I like berries. CanaDAAAAA :)Posts: 604Member
    edited July 2010
    veenee : I think, not sure though, it's a cropped picture of a girl wearing geo fresh brown.

I'm new to circle lens, but I recently just bought Geo Fresh Brown, because I wanted something natural looking... and well, it's slightly a bit too natural for my liking x) Anyways, thought I'd share this:
    soiiasoompi.jpg

I'm a bit reluctant to call them brown because ... well, it's not really brown eh? :P They are really too subtle fir my liking and I would have preferred a bit more pigmentation. However, it's not so bad because it does give that glossy finish in pictures and I'd say in real life too.

It is comfortable, however, I'd give it a 8.5/10 since my acuvue 1-day are still a lot more comfy :P

*Oh and forget about enlargement. These lens are 14.00mm so of course it doesn't enlarge at all!
  • MikichinMikichin Boredom is my game. Nah nah nah landPosts: 182Member
    I just got my Geo Super Nudy Greys in the mail this afternoon from mycandyeyes.com... I can see why people have complaints about them. I ordered SN in Grey and brown and as I said only the grey came. They sent me an email that confrimed that both were coming after 9 days of "processing" and now I only have it in grey... I could have gotten them cheaper and faster... Ugh I just emailed mycandyeyes and am waiting for a reply about my lenses.... >_> I suddenly dislike this place.
    ♥ そして私は恋に落ちました。これからどうしたらいい?あなたが好き。♥
    なんてね~。
  • --Lj--Lj Posts: 390Member
    Mikichin wrote on 01 July 2010 - 08:14 PM:

I just got my Geo Super Nudy Greys in the mail this afternoon from mycandyeyes.com... I can see why people have complaints about them. I ordered SN in Grey and brown and as I said only the grey came. They sent me an email that confrimed that both were coming after 9 days of "processing" and now I only have it in grey... I could have gotten them cheaper and faster... Ugh I just emailed mycandyeyes and am waiting for a reply about my lenses.... >_> I suddenly dislike this place.

I've order the same lenses from mycandyeyes and the same thing happened. One pair arrived but the Super Nudy Brown didn't come until a week later after I emailed them. Since I wasn't in urgent need of the lenses it didn't really matter to me, but at least they're willing to ship the one they DO have ready to you and not wait to send you both at the same time. But yeah, I totally understand your frustration >__<
  • * veenee* veenee sushi luver * Posts: 917Member
    edited July 2010
    * veenee wrote on 01 July 2010 - 03:44 AM:

I came across someones photo and i was wondering if anyone can identify the lens? i kinda cropped their face out..but i hope its still visible.
    []http://i46.tinypic.com/21evn1k.jpg[/IMG]

twoplusone wrote on 01 July 2010 - 06:29 AM:

* veenee: It isn't quite visible, can you upload a bigger picture perhaps? So we can identify it. Thanks!

heres another photo. sigh, i really dont want to post peoples faces up, incase they do go on this thread or something.. thats why i had to crop the photo, but heres another photo

36724_106551932731033_100001286812091_46618_115504_n.jpg

what lenses are these, may i ask? they don't look like the regular black dolly lens
    you and i together, it just feels alright ♥
    facebook // tumblr **
  • *Angel*Stars**Angel*Stars* CaliforniaPosts: 79Member
    ^ they look like XCK-105 its just that she has lighter eyes so the brown shows more with the flash. i have medium brown eyes and my eyes look like that when i wear my XCK-105's

Pic: (please DO NOT add to photobucket, thanks)
    http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/106/l_1e96fe2806e0404a98d8f555b0f4b271.png
  • KittyyKatKittyyKat Posts: 30Member
    Where can I find iFairy Sakura Circle lens but with an brown outer circle? I've seen a picture of them around this thread but I can't find it.
  • brownjhoy_818brownjhoy_818 Posts: 329Member
    edited July 2010
    ]SDC15504.JPG
    New Circle Lens Review!

Neo Cosmo Glamour Gray
    These lens look don't look good on me, but these are my favorite most natural light gray lens in my collection! they are very pretty lens and these are great for light and dark eyes!

Blog Review
    Youtube Video
  • Dae-HyunDae-Hyun Posts: 59Member
    Geo Nudy Pink 36373_1219617949019_1786031352_4272.jpg

36373_1219617909018_1786031352_4272.jpg These are black ringss

35568_1213885765718_1786031352_4152.jpg Here are some blue circle lenses
  • missliz06missliz06 Posts: 10Member
    here are my Wonder Eye Blue

Natural lighting:

618100872c.jpg

Natural Light Closeup:

614100082.jpg

Comfort: 8/10 - Sometimes they feel comfortable, but at times they get dry and move around quite a bit. I once wore them for about 9 hours without a problem, but most of the time I only wear them for about 5-6 hours at most (which is the usual time to wear them anyway)

Enlargement: 10/10 - Wow! These enlarge my iris dramatically! I look kind of alien-ish if I wear no makeup, so I usually only wear these when I have some kind of smokey eye or eyeliner to make them look less alien-like.

Color: 7/10 - The color doesn't show up too well in normal lighting, but in outdoor lighting the blue looks nice. It doesn't look too fake like some blue lenses I have seen before. The color is somewhat dark at times, and it looks like I am wearing black lenses.
  • HiennyyHiennyy Laying on my toilet, NYPosts: 181Member
    brownjhoy_818 wrote on 01 July 2010 - 06:28 PM:

]
    New Circle Lens Review!

Neo Cosmo Glamour Gray
    These lens look don't look good on me, but these are my favorite most natural light gray lens in my collection! they are very pretty lens and these are great for light and dark eyes!

Oi, Vanessa, where did you get your Glamour grays from? And I was wondering how much it was.

Does anyone know where to get a good deal for Neo Glamour grays? I've been wanting them for a while, but they're always $30+
    I'm so poor. T_T

• brownjhoy_818brownjhoy_818 Posts: 329Member
    edited July 2010
    @Dae-Hyun: my fav on you would have to be the pink! it matches really nice with you hair which is awesome=]

@missliz06: those look really pretty! and your skin is flawless! =]

@Hiennyy: Hienny! I got these from candylens.com these were $31.90 but I don't think the price is expensive for neo lens at least, I think Noxin could probably find another store cheaper though, good luck! =]
  • abstractionabstraction Cali~Posts: 143Member
    Ahh Dae-Hyun, you look really great as GD!
    I love it!