[drama 2010] Comrades / Legend of the Patriots 전우

Guest sayroo

Guest lucky_moon

Ep1 really unexpected awesome one for a war drama, I thought he was gonna kill the chinese soldier hostage but thanks god he didn't since he promised him, at first I thought what the chinese hostage said a plan to trick them but all these soldiers fighting even with knives, really impressive. poor the Harabouji who mistaken them as NK soldiers will be killed since he seemed to show the NK soldiers SK flag.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

woow just find out from ep3 preview that LTR & CSJ are lover and now they are enemy and will be fighting each for his nation, or LTR betrayed her country? :huh:

Guest hot_saranghae

I'm hooked^^

this has a great cast and I love how everything moves....

I do think tt they are serving us the war from the lenses of the South Koreans's side tho...since there's less about the communist armies and I'm not feeling the connection between Lee TaeRan and Choi SooJong yet....but I guess it'll develop with time and it's not the main point of the drama.....

but yeah....I'm really loving this for now....I like how the drama feels like a high-profile documentary that really concentrates on the progress of the war....and not just certain individuals to dramatize the storyline.....

I was never a fan of Jung TaeWoo, but he's bringing in a marvellous performance so far....

and of course I LOVE choi SooJong <3<3

can't wait for the next episode on Saturday....

Eagle squad fighting!!~~~

Guest ninkarch

I love this drama... they're picturing the war looks so real... I can't wait for the 5th episode, they said that lee seung hyo will have a bigger part in 5th episode. I love him ^_^

Guest hot_saranghae

Just finished watching episode 05

ah so many things happened....and they ended it on such a cliffhanger........

and even more bad things are gonna come.....the preview is not showing any hope at all for the eagle squad...*sigh*

Hang in there Choi SooJong!!!!~~~

This is officially my fav. drama this season^^~

Comrades should be the war drama to watch for this season , it tells everyone story rather then focus on one main hero which i think is what war drama should be about . i think they will be moving to the north korean side of the story soon ?

oh this is so much better then road one which only fire blank bullets so far for me despite it mega production

Guest hot_saranghae

just finished watching episode 06.....definitely GREAT!!!~

I was gripping my seat, shouting in dismay and joy throughout the episode....

I'm glad there's some breathing space for our main heroes....

but they're about to plunge all the way into the conflict again next week >.<~~

everyone is doing such a great job!!!~~~

Archived