Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2010] Prosecutor Princess 검사 프린세스

Replies

• Q_ParkQ_Park Cynic. Posts: 4,695Friend of Soompi

IDOL

QUOTE (soonie @ Apr 3 2010, 02:18 AM) »
    Yes!! how cute is InWoo??? Or shall I say gorgeous? The guy has eyes and a smile so irresistable! image I was wondering about his stalkerish behavior....which initially I was like...gross, who is this stalker wierdo?? But the more the story progressed.....it looks like he's someone that's known her from her past maybe? Maybe a childhood crush? That is what I'm thinking.... like maybe he was the chubby kid in school but now that he's successful and put together now, he wants to track her down and say hello? He obviously likes her......A WHOLE LOT, I mean who could put up with her bevharior torwards him if he didn't?

Hey soonie!
    I love your input on the whole mystery of In-woo. I also thought about the idea of In-woo knowing Hye-ri from his past but kind of pushed it aside. In-woo seems totally comfortable with Hye-ri and her personality. Perhaps Hye-ri shined some kind of light on his life and while she thought nothing of it because that's just her personality, In-woo was deeply moved. I can just imagine sweet In-woo waiting for the day where he can meet Hye-ri again. >.< Haha, I'm just letting my imagination roam.

Also about the whole fiancee thing, maybe nobody except In-woo knows about this. Hye-ri is not officially his fiancee but maybe In-woo is vowing to make her. More along the lines of a promise that she will be.

I took some time to reread the character descriptions and I hadn't really paid attention to some of them but after rereading it, I'm also excited to see some interactions between Bin and Hye-ri. It says that Bin sees Hye-ri and recognizes her as the woman who looks exactly like her mother, I wonder what will happen then. Jeong-sun's hatred? of Hye-ri will probably grow even more. First Hye-ri "gives a bad name to female prosectors", then she takes Se-joon and maybe Bin.

- Kyu

• juiceteajuicetea Posts: 43Member
    I love this drama.it's so funny.can't wait to watch next episode.I love Park Shi Hoo here,especially when he smiles.image
    Both 2 men have their secrets and very mysterious.makes me want to know what happened next.
  • ripgalripgal Dae Woong ah... Posts: 14,611Friend of Soompi

IDOL

rubie, your siggy of Ma Hye Ri in the bunny suit got me into fits! LMAO... it was the FUNNIEST dance scene ever! haha..

So I actually marathoned 2 Eps of PP last night at 12am.. I initially wanted to watch Ep 2 today but COULD NOT resist but continue. It was just so darn cute and lighthearted. image

The story did remind me of Legally Blonde, but a lil bit crazier and ditzier. Ma Hye Ri's got to be the silliest woman I've ever seen in Kdrama history. I don't really think someone like her exists. haha.. such a ditzy naive bimbo! But I liked how Kim So Yeon took on the role. Her frumpy hair DID NOT bother me a bit!

And can I join the swooning for Seo In Woo? <33 So damn charming man. I loved how he played along with Hye Ri knowing how childish and silly she is. And when he gave of those smiles....ahhh...I could have died! But yeah, he's got a mysterious background... why does he look out for Hye Ri? A close oppa in HR's younger days? He has some scheme or plot behind his back? Calls for good observation...^^

Well so far so good, I've seen the rest of the Wed-Thurs dramas and I can say I'm loving PP the most. CU's good but something's missing, and PT's unexpectedly plain and disappointing. So I guess I can say that I'm totally on board for this one^^

bakerking.jpg
     | My GF is a Gumiho| Baker King, Kim Tak Goo | Comrades | I am Legend |
    |banner credits: b.m @ LYA baidu|
  • rubierubie hanya tulusnya hati EverythingLBHPosts: 46,844Friend of Soompi

IMMORTAL

edited April 2010

Kyu has a great input -- that is to read the characters' description again. I totally agree that once Bin sees Hyeri.. everything she remembers about her mom will be flooding back.. and that is not good for Jeong Seon's bottled feelings (she probably didn't realize that HR looks like SJ's dead wife?). More rivalry and jealousy (resentment?) towards the glamour girl? Even Se Joon is having lots on his mind everytime he sees or not see Hyeri.. despite all the troubles she caused.. her lack of focus and commitment to the job.. having her moved to her own office (to alienate her??).. seems a direct effect of SJ. He kinda misses her.. now always staring away.

But also interestingly as PP may not just be about make-overs.. how Hyeri's own problems at home which she hasn't realize it though. What looked like a great happy family.. between the dad and mom.. something is lurking that will affect her in the future.. perhaps. For now.. being at the other side of the bars (after being arrested end of ep2) and to be accused of something she didn't do.. or not aware of.. will finally jolt some sense into her own career. How clients were depending on her before for some justice to be done. The wig may be the the first to go *please*.. but her sense for designers' clothes and stilettos.. would still keep Hyeri as who she is.

Btw.. the chemistry is building up nicely with the two male leads.. quite contrastly appropriate and exciting in each. And the fact that neither men screams or likes to shout or throw tantrums at the women is a huge blessing in PP.
    EverythingLBH.com Website * Twitter * Facebook * Fan Forum * MJ&BH
    i'm not strong * i'm so alone * comfort me * make me belong : timeless haiku by bheng
  • princessjimyungprincessjimyung OH MY FREAKING MIURA HARUMA? ily landPosts: 3,170Member

IDOL

Anyone else think Kim Soyeon looks like Hyuna with her hair like that?! LOL.

OMG, Kim Soyeon is sooo cute here~ She got me hookeddd~ And Park Shihoo is a hottie~
    I'm DEFINATELY rooting Team HyeIn~ <3

And I'm getting more curious~
    I SUPPORT
    YunGi___proud soeulmate#7___EriKame___HaeSica

UnderOneRoof

IMMORTAL

PROSECUTOR PRINCESS Episode 2

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

Thanks ripgal, we're loving this talented girl more and more. She's truly the heart of PP. image
    i'm not strong * i'm so alone * comfort me * make me belong : timeless haiku by bheng
  • Q_ParkQ_Park Cynic. Posts: 4,695Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited April 2010
    Hey rubie! BTW, I love the caps, it's nice to see you make so many of them!!
    Perhaps Se-joon has a soft spot for her already, without even noticing. Even if he hasn't, I think he has realized that there is some value in her. He noticed how fast and efficient she could be as a worker when she wants to leave right at 12:00 or 6:00. The other guy also mentioned that Hye-ri had a good way with words and I think that Se-joon agreed.

I too have a problem with her mother and father. That first scene where the mom was in the hospital and the dad came, really took me off guard. I cannot believe what the dad tells the mother about how he only wished that she were dead and whatnot. I mean, does Hye-ri know about this??? But I seriously adore the mother, she's so cute. =)

Strict, proper and quiet Se-joon. Charming, adorable and fun-loving stalker? (haha) In-woo. I seriously wouldn't mind who Hye-ri ended up with because both are wonderful! ^^

ripgal: Feel free to joing the In-woo swooning club! haha His smiles are something, aren't they?

- Kyu

IMMORTAL

Ohh.. was that what happened.. the hospital scene.. obviously the dad was pissed over something but to wish for something like that.. totally unnecessary and really uncalled for. But as the description goes.. the mom keeps her misery inside and never showing it to Hyeri, neither would the dad... despite his hanky-panky elsewhere.. it's so obvious how his expression changes whenever his wife said something. The only consolation (or blessing that keeps the family together) is the fact that Hyeri is a good girl albeit a bit more-than-crazy shopaholic, etc.. but she's a good daughter for her parents.. graduating and getting a good job. No problems so far.. except the club scene.. soon to be unveiled.

I adore her mom, too.. and Hyeri obviously thinks the world of her. Anything happens to her, would affect HR greatly. The first episode.. she kept calling her mom (sort of her partner-in-crime image ) but when her father answered the phone.. she got cold-feet.
  • ripgalripgal Dae Woong ah... Posts: 14,611Friend of Soompi

IDOL

I actually didn't really take the conversation btween HR's dad and mom too seriously. Thought it was merely a hilarious portrayal of 2 bickering parents who care for their daughter in a different ways. image The father who waited SO long just to attend his precious daughter's graduation ceremony but instead had to rush to the hospital to see his wife who was pretending to be ill because of HR's request. I thought it was pretty cute!

Thanks rubie, Q for the welcome. I foresee I will be joining the discussion more and more often in future..hehehe..

bakerking.jpg
     | My GF is a Gumiho| Baker King, Kim Tak Goo | Comrades | I am Legend |
    |banner credits: b.m @ LYA baidu|
  • sooniesoonie ATLPosts: 154Member
    edited April 2010
    okay, im slow. I just realized that InWoo also planned for HyeRi's friend not to make it b/c he sent his friend to go shop at her store..... (am I the only one thinking that parkjungah looks so pretty in this drama?)

and so he probably hired the guy to steal her purse right?
    and hired the "reporter" to take pictures at her graduation ceremony and when she got arrested?

Kyu, you are right, he is totally comfy with her....which yeah, would make more sense that he "met" her recently, or fairly recently at least. Or maybe he's just been stalking her that long..... image the more I think about it, the more my imagination goes in the wrong direction because logically speaking, its just so creepy!!! Its a good thing we know he's the romantic lead in this story b/c otherwise, uh, he's just a plain old stalker.

alright, i just had to get a screenshot of this gorgeous shoe. It makes me sigh looking at it....just so lovely.... image

I want to know the real genius behind this creation....anyone have any ideas?
    14bucjp.jpg

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    --Ralph Waldo Emerson

IMMORTAL

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

• yukiyukikuyukiyukiku Posts: 3,279Member

SUPERSTAR

i watched PP thru viikii .... KSY really impressed me. she really shed her previous tough character from IRIS away.
    And Park Shi Hoo .... wooo ... his smile blew me away.
    I'm curious who really is Seo Il Woo and what Ma Hyeri mean to him. It seems his 1st meeting with MHR was all a set up.

• kamkar49kamkar49 Posts: 36Member
    edited April 2010
    QUOTE (soonie @ Apr 4 2010, 06:10 AM) »
    okay, im slow. I just realized that InWoo also planned for HyeRi's friend not to make it b/c he sent his friend to go shop at her store..... (am I the only one thinking that parkjungah looks so pretty in this drama?)

and so he probably hired the guy to steal her purse right?
    and hired the "reporter" to take pictures at her graduation ceremony and when she got arrested?

Kyu, you are right, he is totally comfy with her....which yeah, would make more sense that he "met" her recently, or fairly recently at least. Or maybe he's just been stalking her that long..... image the more I think about it, the more my imagination goes in the wrong direction because logically speaking, its just so creepy!!! Its a good thing we know he's the romantic lead in this story b/c otherwise, uh, he's just a plain old stalker.

alright, i just had to get a screenshot of this gorgeous shoe. It makes me sigh looking at it....just so lovely.... image

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp154/s...i_001979045.jpg

I want to know the real genius behind this creation....anyone have any ideas?

Hi I love those shoes too we started a shoe section at PP on viikii can you post the picture there? We looked for those all over the internet. Thanks

QUOTE (vianna @ Apr 3 2010, 07:19 PM) »
    u all over the place kamkar

ME TOO ME TOO image . cant wait for next week. havent felt this way since Stars falling from the sky. if he turns out 2 be a stalker. he will be one hot one(he can stalk me anytime)

I have too we just lost one of the main Korean /English translators so we need more help. It is about my PSH, everyone knows how much I love him even my hubby! image
  • lilcrashlilcrash Posts: 2,775Member

IDOL

edited April 2010
    Wow rubie! You took so many captures for Ep 2! Thank you~
    I'm glad people are enjoying this drama so far~
    I've already downloaded Ep 2 c-subs, but haven't watched it yet...will watch it tonight! image
    Watching: Nice guy & May Queen & My daughter Seo young
  • toxic-appletoxic-apple Posts: 638Friend of Soompi
    hi image just wanted to say I love in-woo (the fiance) character!! he's so misterious! I can't wait for more. and I also love Ma hye ri image

Love kim so yeon ever since All About Eve image I'm glad she finally get to be the leading lady.

Can't wait for more from her.

IMMORTAL

edited April 2010

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

She may seem is a bit immature yes.. but Hyeri knew when and where to stand & defend herself when needed to. The exasperation at Inwoo's tactics and the way she's quick-thinking to kick his leg.. the girl has spunk! Although the scolding and humiliation at work.. doesn't really sink in.. until.. it's a bit too late..

The last batch of ep 2 caps coming up soon.. been quite a bunchful, huh. image
  • autumnbreezeautumnbreeze Adel, AustraliaPosts: 38Member

ROOKIE

just watched this on viikkii and oh my god the drama is so funny. Hyeri is so hilarious. i think PSY actually knows Hyeri from before and that he is stalking her because he likes her not because he has an ulterior motive. he always has a soft smile after talking to her and he worries about her, ie/ when she was drunk and when he heard that she had gone independent.

IMMORTAL

edited April 2010

lilcrash.. it's my pleasure, the least I can do for our PP thread. image

The last of episode 2 captures *phew!* but I really enjoy doing this despite the slowness capping it manually. image However, we didn't have a similar set for episode 1.. I don't think I'll be doing them.. at least not too soon since PP is already in full bloom. image Initially thought someone with better screencap skills would be joining us.. but no such luck. image Hopefully.. for episode 3, we can have the caps faster.. rubie has the tendency of being overly-detailed.. (read: redundant LOL!)

I can't really cap anything when Hyeri is moving a lot and she really does.. so bubbly and always happy.. image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

image image image image

IMMORTAL

edited April 2010

PROSECUTOR PRINCESS Episode 3 Preview

• juiceteajuicetea Posts: 43Member
    QUOTE (rubie @ Apr 4 2010, 11:59 AM) »
    She may seem is a bit immature yes.. but Hyeri knew when and where to stand & defend herself when needed to. The exasperation at Inwoo's tactics and the way she's quick-thinking to kick his leg.. the girl has spunk! Although the scolding and humiliation at work.. doesn't really sink in.. until.. it's a bit too late..

I agree with u. she's not silly. remember her IQ is 168. image she's just still immature,naive and self oriented. she doesn't care other people and what they think. she even never love someone. she doesn't believe in love. she acts based on what she believes. when she's abandoned, she doesn't know why coz she didn't do anything wrong.
    I don't hate her being like that. It's just fun to see how she acts. image but I would like to see how she changes later.

In Woo is a mysterious guy here. Curious why he follows hye ri from the beginning (at ski resort). He also set up their meeting at the hotel. maybe hye ri got arrested was his set up too? what's his motive? but I like him and his smile. image and also when he is with hye ri is also fun to watch. love Park Shi Hoo!

Prosecutor Princess fighting! even the rating is not high but there are a lot viewers and fans outside korea. image