[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

Guest 2Van123

I don't think Isang and the prosecutor would be tempted to have an affair. I may be wrong but so far what I've seen doesn't look like its going in that direction. The prosecutor likes him and wishes he was an eligible bachelor but I think her morals are such that she won't hit on a married man. Isang is getting too childish. Let alone that he is less than half the man he was when the show started.

Is Boyeoung really preggars? I thought it was a lie to get the parents to agree to the marriage. Anyway what she wants in life is to be a good wife and mother, so it would be great if she really was expecting. EY should stop pushing her to get a college degree just because its what EY wants to do. And she's always using that old "I raised you so you had better be grateful and do whatever I say" guilt trip.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zzola1003

I don't think Isang and the prosecutor would be tempted to have an affair. I may be wrong but so far what I've seen doesn't look like its going in that direction. The prosecutor likes him and wishes he was an eligible bachelor but I think her morals are such that she won't hit on a married man. Isang is getting too childish. Let alone that he is less than half the man he was when the show started.

Is Boyeoung really preggars? I thought it was a lie to get the parents to agree to the marriage. Anyway what she wants in life is to be a good wife and mother, so it would be great if she really was expecting. EY should stop pushing her to get a college degree just because its what EY wants to do. And she's always using that old "I raised you so you had better be grateful and do whatever I say" guilt trip.

it was a lie in the beginning, but in episod 47 I understood Buyeoung really got preggy (bcoz i watched without the e-subs so im guessing) having a honeymoon baby. Father,Soli and Isang is congratulating the couple .. EY of course looked surprised and annoyed.

I pity EY though, coz even though Buyeoung already married, EY still doesn't want to 'let' her go. She still wants to take charge and control BY future as if BY is still a little girl she once cared for. If only EY relieve herself, let loose and start focusing on her own marriage instead.

Guest pint0

I pity EY though, coz even though Buyeoung already married, EY still doesn't want to 'let' her go. She still wants to take charge and control BY future as if BY is still a little girl she once cared for. If only EY relieve herself, let loose and start focusing on her own marriage instead.

EY wants to control everyone, not just Buyeoung. She wants to control her Dad, Soli, Isang ... everyone in her orbit!

Guest Greenrose934

Though Isang looks too submissive to his wife's temper & bratty ways, I would still prefer him that way rather than be another HC. One unfaithful husband in the family is enough. Besides Isang won't be convincing as a philandering husband with his caring devotion to his spoiled wife, who with her volatile character will surely raise hell & will not stop ranting & raving till she's assured of her husband's loyalty. Well, it's early to tell though ... with Boyeoung now pregnant, Isang is getting insecure in his place as the first son-in-law. <_<

So young boy should NOT marry Older woman ,she will be your picky mom forever and ever :lol::D

EY wants to control everyone, not just Buyeoung. She wants to control her Dad, Soli, Isang ... everyone in her orbit!

I think No one can control Soli , She has her own way to live .. You guys remember which way she could get in EY's house ??

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Couple in ‘Three Brothers’ Restore Relationship

[2010-03-31]

The KBS2 weekend drama “Three Brothers” has featured the importance of family as Kim Hyeon-chal, the second of the three brothers, realized what his wife means to him and tried to end an affair he was having.

In the March 28 episode, Do Woo-mi, Hyeon-chal’s wife, decided that she would no longer rely on Hyeon-chal and live her own life. She informed other family members of her decision and planned to prepare to enter college and obtain a cooking certificate. This meant trouble for the whole family as she had taken charge of looking after them and the housework.

440_1183_l.jpg

Belatedly feeling gratitude for his wife he had taken her for granted, he told his lover he wanted to end their illicit relationship, saying, “I know how you feel about me and I have given some serious thought about it. But my conclusion is I can’t continue our relationship. I don’t want to leave my wife and children.”

But his lover refused. “It’s too late. If you care for your wife this much, you shouldn’t have been good to me in the first place,” she said in anger. “You’re such a [expletive]. You’ve taken advantage of my feelings for you. I’ll make you repent for this.”

She then called Woo-mi and told her that she had slept with him, which was not true, and asked her to divorce him. Learning all this, Hyeon-chal became infuriated and ended up slapping her on the cheek in front of his wife.

He said, “I want to make it clear that my wife is not someone whom you can treat badly and hurt. I won’t forgive you if you hurt my wife again.”

Viewers responded enthusiastically to Hyeon-chal’s change, saying, “I feel happy for Do Woo-mi,” “It’s good to see Hyeon-chal become a new person,” and “Can I expect to see the couple live happily now?”

Writer: Kim Min-ha

Guest pint0

huh? If they've not slept together, how can they be said to be having an affair? They have an unhealthy relationship that threathens to spiral into an affair and out of control, but its not an affair yet. I sound like Bill Clinton but technically, he hasn't cheated on his wife!

Guest 2Van123

So young boy should NOT marry Older woman ,she will be your picky mom forever and ever :lol::D

I think No one can control Soli , She has her own way to live .. You guys remember which way she could get in EY's house ??

The age difference is a mere 3 years and its being exaggerted on the show. It sounds as if EY married a man 13 or 30 years younger than her. If he is too young, he would not be a Captain!

EY told Umi that she doesn't know how to lie. That in itself is a lie! We saw her telling lies to her Dad when she didn't want him to know the facts about her relationship with her first boyfriend. She may have forgotten that but not us!

And when her Dad was in jail, she was still a young girl. How could she have mothered her younger sister? She was a minor and would not have been allowed to raise her baby sister without adult supervision. Even if she could, could she feed and clothe herself, let alone a baby? Where did she get the money to run the household and pay for her school fees? I think EY mothering and raising her younger sister is also another gross exaggeration!

Guest chowtt91

huh? If they've not slept together, how can they be said to be having an affair? They have an unhealthy relationship that threathens to spiral into an affair and out of control, but its not an affair yet. I sound like Bill Clinton but technically, he hasn't cheated on his wife!

Sorry for being off-topic, but i feel that your idea of affair is kinda 'icky'. an affair is not necessarily a relationship where two people sleep together. i have seen a couple divorce because the wife had an affair with some guy even though she didn't sleep with him. the reason is because she felt that her husband is not meeting her emotional needs, whereas the guy she is having an affair with is always making her happy. so, it is so not true that affairs are all about sexual relationships. hope this doesn't sound harsh, sorry.

Guest mekka

EY real mother is alive , so why is she saying her Mum died? Are they going to introduce her into this drama? EY was in college when her father was in prison, so why could she not look after her sister? She was supervised by that farting lady, I think that is why that contract exist between the farting ladyand EY father and maybe other things??? Maybe!

Guest zzola1003

EP48 SCREENCAPS

sorry they're late...

It's a real slap....

yes, it was so real YH was lucky to be able to gather herself and stand up. She looked like she's going to faint aftermath. She deserved if but it should be coming from Umi, not HC because in a way HC was sort of 'encouraging' rather than dejecting YH loving gesture.

Yoon Joo Hee talks about her roles in both 'Chuno' and 'Three Brothers'

she's a beautiful lady and she's got the height too ... I think she carry the aura of the prosecutor quite well. :D

Guest 2Van123

Sorry for being off-topic, but i feel that your idea of affair is kinda 'icky'. an affair is not necessarily a relationship where two people sleep together. i have seen a couple divorce because the wife had an affair with some guy even though she didn't sleep with him. the reason is because she felt that her husband is not meeting her emotional needs, whereas the guy she is having an affair with is always making her happy. so, it is so not true that affairs are all about sexual relationships. hope this doesn't sound harsh, sorry.

It is not an icky idea as it is being debated constantly in divorce cases and on talk-shows. Is it an affair only when sex is involved? When sex is involved, it is clearly infidelity. That's clear cut and that's why Umi asked HC about 3 times to sleep with that woman! When sex is not invovled, its called an emotional affair, or affair-of-the-heart. In this case, both parties are not meeting each other's needs and one or both look elsewhere to fill that void. But seeing from HC's reactions - so far - he seems to think his relaitionship with that woman is working with an old friend. And there were teasers that they were having an intimate relationship but it seems they aren't.

Guest b00kw0rm

EY real mother is alive , so why is she saying her Mum died? Are they going to introduce her into this drama? EY was in college when her father was in prison, so why could she not look after her sister? She was supervised by that farting lady, I think that is why that contract exist between the farting ladyand EY father and maybe other things??? Maybe!

The Mum left when BY was a baby. That's why she doesn't remember her and regard EY as a mother figure. EY and her Dad said she raised BY since she was a baby, took her to school with her and all. EY is only 12 years older than BY so how could she have been of college age when BY was born? When the Dad went to prison, Umi's Mum stole some stuff from the family and ran away.

Archived