Charismatic, asian eyes vs ulzzang eyes

Guest xdanceonx3

Guest WitchGoddess

It really depends on how the rest of the face looks. lol.

You can have either type and look good or bad and it depends on your face shape, nose, etc

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soompier1

%7Boption%7DIMG0185A.jpg[

%7Boption%7DIMG0183A.jpg[/

%7Boption%7DCopyofIMG0200A.jpg[/

%7Boption%7DCopyofIMG0188A.jpg[/

uhmm..i really dont get what ulzzang mean.,hehe

but i think i prefer to have an asian eyes?? :PP

by the,i posted some pics of mine..(actually eyes only..i cut it eh.)

what can you say??

[did i break the rule?]

I don't think your eyes fit into either category, they are not large but they are also not long/narrow

Guest Han_Hye_Ri

I prefer ulzzang eys because I have eyes that squint and become upside down moons when i smile like snsd sunny's. so I want people to be able to see my eyes when i smile. haha.

Guest Aireia

I like both actually. The "ulzzang eyes" tend to make people look more cute while the "charistmatic, asian eyes" looks more edgier and/or more natural/exotic, in my opinion anyway. I have to say I really love Kim Yuna and Ahn SoHee's eyes.

Guest woaini715

ehh i guess it depends on the rest of the person's facial structure, body and air.

i have the big large eyes myself but i'm pretty sick of the ulzzang eyes. the ones that are created with circle/color contacts are huge and fake looking IMO and charismatic asian eyes are just amazing ;) proves that there's nothing wrong with those eyes

I actually really like the none-double eyelid slanted eyes.. that doesn't mean I like small eyes LOL

eyes like Park Jae Bum, So Ji Sub and Lee Jun Ki.. I find them much more attractive :P

i approve of all your male idols, LOVE their eyes :lol:

Guest index1618

when I was younger I loved the big eyed ulzzang look. Now that I'm older, I love the narrow, sexy cat eye, it gives off that femme fatale look, and it's just more useful in the professional world. big eyes I think =little kid, narrow eyes I think =mature.

Guest A-choo

I'd prefer ulzzang eyes ><

Even though sometimes, when they're too big, they look creepi.

I like aegyo-sal? o; under the eyes, it looks cutee +____+

However, i think sometimes "slanted-asian-eyes" look so hawt. LOL

^ one of my friends have them, hawt-hawt-hawt ;]

Guest Amethist

I'm half white and half asian, and my eyes are kinda in between that, maybe more to the white side though. But anyway, just wanted to type that so people know where this opinion is coming from.

What I personally love about full blood asian eyes are those "moon shaped eyes". It's so pretty imo <3 !!

And I guess that those "moon shaped eyes" are rather the typical asian eyes, so for me I'd go for that. Ulzzang eyes are pretty too, but I also have big eyes myself so for me it's not very interesting to look at. Don't get me wrong, it's also pretty, but just less interesting.

I prefer ulzzang eys because I have eyes that squint and become upside down moons when i smile like snsd sunny's. so I want people to be able to see my eyes when i smile. haha.

No leave it! I <3 eyes like yours :P! (as you can read from my post).

Personally if I had to choose an asian celeb whose eyes I adore, it would be Nicole from KARA.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

it really depends on the rest of their features

the 'charismatic' asian eyes are pretty too n i think they look especially good if the person has a tall, slim nose...like Kim Yuna! i think she is so pretty

Guest index1618

I'm asian and my eyes aren't slanted? So do I have ulzzang eyes? :D

lol mine aren't slanted either but they're still on the narrower side, but not really narrow, think big almond shaped. ulzzang eyes are really round and wide like this O_O non ulzzang eyes -__- your call

Guest randomx1004

i find charismatic asian eyes the most beautiful i don't think ulzzang eyes existed back in the day aha without the help of circle lenses, and i find that natural alluring charismatic eyes are more attractive

Guest ekwenndy

I'm an Asian livin' in an Asian country, and honestly, I don't see much of slanty eyes. Talk about stereotypes...

Guest cookiebot

I'm an Asian livin' in an Asian country, and honestly, I don't see much of slanty eyes. Talk about stereotypes...

I guess since you're living in an Asian country, resources are widely available so people can temporarily alter their eye shape (makeup, eyelid glue, etc.). I've also found that the more northernmost your country is, the more you see narrower features. I've never seen a Filipino person with slanty eyes before.

I really really love girls with the smaller slanted cat-ish eyes.

When the rest of their features compliment them, they're just absolutely drop dead gorgeous to me.

I love the fierce, sexy look. :D

But also when they have large eyes and their features compliment, they can look equally gorgeous as well.

Beauty comes in all different forms. :)

Like the Asian girls on the runway. I find them very unique and I agree w/ you completely.

i prefer small eyes, they look sexier and more mysterious than the larger one :wub:

I think larger shaped eyes are cuter and more innocent :rolleyes:

Archived