[official] Hyomin Of T-ara

Guest xmonicker

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest on9soompi

I just watched the recent episode of SBS strong heart and they show hyomin high school picture and OMG it was like 80% different from what she looks now, 100% sure she done plastic surgery on her eyes, nose and mouth coz they all look different in terms of size + shape.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Hyomin might have done double eyelid surgery but I don't think she did anything else. I don't really consider double eyelid even surgery anymore since most idols get it anyway. For that part of the show on Strong Heart, they always pick the WORST picture they can find so that's why it might look so different.

Either way Hyomin is really pretty, I have a girl crush on her ><

^ I was watching Star King and they were joking on how your nose can touch your forehead and Ho Dong asked Hyomin how she does that which indicates her having a nose job. He asked the same thing to Boom since he too did. I find that quite rude though, but funny at the same time :P

It's really weird, the picture on SH was so different, but other pictures when she was little were not O.o

Either way, I love this always-edited-out-girl :P

Guest smileitselan

she really was a cute child

but then again who wasn't?

your features always look waaay more perfect as a child (especially skin nose lips)

but im not saying she for sure got surgery..(on her nose, face atleast)

but her eyes are definately way too different for the change to be natural...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cyberin_dollwon

Annyeong! :D i'm new to this thread. :)

Happy to know this thread, i can get info of hyomin. my fav in T-ara.

hyomin's part in their new song totally killed me. oh and not to mention her new image.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kkbluvv

lol just because of one bad picture, don't go assuming that she had surgery. If you take a look at Hyomin's baby pictures and little girl pictures, she looks quite cute and she just matured a lot now and looks much prettier. Her face looks pretty natural to me and I mean, everyone in the world is bound to have a bad picture. Sometimes those bad pictures just bring out the worst side of us lol

Guest mz simmonz

she really stands out as a beauty IMO.

well, her resemblance to Jessica is uncanny but hey, they're both gorgeous!

not sure why some people don't see the diff in her HS picture compared to now but I sure do lol.

but what's wrong with getting a bit of cosmetic surgery if it will help you feel better about your looks? plus whoever her surgeon is they did a terrific job, I think she's one of the prettiest female idols right now. I got double eyelid surgery and I'm nowhere as pretty as Hyomin *jealous*

Guest eyeheartyou

Random question but does she have double eyelids or single eyelids? I always thought she had double eyelids but then I read that she used/uses double eyelid tape.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Hyomin has really climbed my list of fav girl idols.

She is just so freaking hilarious and she is really pretty too.

yay for hyomin

Archived