Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Insanity Workout - Get Fit In 60 DAYS

zoopiazoopia Posts: 488Member
edited February 2012 in fitness & sports
Burn at least 1000 calories per workout...!
I just saw the commercial for it like 2 minutes ago and looked it up... looks like another version of P90x but instead of 90 days its 60 days to see results... so I'm guessing its more intense?

Official site: www.beachbody.com/Insanity

*note - please purchase the product to support them if you end up with great results! =) *

Because soompi does not allow copyrighted materials the links are in this blog:
Edit: Links removed

password: tryinsanityworkout

* These links are not mine! They have been uploaded by various people and collected into one post.

If anyone wants to provide mirrors feel free to do so, just let me know so I can add it to the blog post!

Comments

• GreyDisasterGreyDisaster The OCPosts: 115Member

ROOKIE

I'm someone who has done both of these programs. However, I didn't follow p90x to the end because...Insanity came out. LOL [: p90x is something that will really build muscle, and you need equipment. I tried it even though I'm not too fond of either of those things. But, Insanity offered results in 60 days (!), and even better, it's cardio and body weight based which would get me that really lean look. [: It really was brutal starting out though. D: But yeah, that's just my input ahaha [:
    ~You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.~ -Winston Churchill
  • kineinkinein single asian and fit ~ weeEeeeEeEe Orange County, LAPosts: 2,054Moderator

Great training method image Love his background from track ~ his application of interval training and intensity to fitness is great.

• jsung8070jsung8070 Posts: 325Member
    The kinein seal of approval with the thumbs up and all has got me onboard!
    xChristineee
  • Miyuki♥Miyuki♥ Posts: 356Member
    I'm thinking about trying this workout since I'm getting overweight image
    Its going to kick my butt from what I've seen in the commercials
  • QooChiQooQooChiQoo NetherlandsPosts: 261Member
    It looks painful...yet effective. I think I'm gonna try the Fit Test to see where my level of fitness is.
  • x cielx ciel Posts: 263Member
    omg, lol. I started doing it like three days ago and it is INTENSE. I felt sore in almost all of my muscles the next day. I'd say you should totally go for it.
    credits to elavip@soompi <3
  • kukukuku ArcadiaPosts: 1,355Member
    edited February 2010

Before
    Weight 111

One month later.
    Weight 116

One more month to go!
    Hopefully I can get my body fat down and a 6 pack!

• xkrndreamerxkrndreamer BASKETBALL IS LIFE Cal State FullertonPosts: 6,294Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited February 2010
    ^crap you only weigh 116 lbs?
    how tall are you?
    Casting Crowns - Listen To Our Hearts

"Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." -KD35
    QUOTE (xkrndreamer @ Feb 7 2010, 04:06 PM) »
    ^crap you only weight 116 lbs?
    how tall are you?

I say I'm 5'4, but girls who say they are 5'4" are shorter than me. So either they are lying or I'm lying lol.

TameSkies
  • cKranezcKranez Posts: 135Member
    QUOTE (kuku @ Feb 7 2010, 10:10 PM) »
    I say I'm 5'4, but girls who say they are 5'4" are shorter than me. So either they are lying or I'm lying lol.

wow you weigh as much as a puppy... and you're short :[ sucks to be you... put your shirt back on, i hope you'e not braggin :[
    *aromaGa.Inwindy_daydoll face
    edited February 2010
    QUOTE (cKranez @ Feb 7 2010, 08:00 PM) »
    wow you weigh as much as a puppy... and you're short :[ sucks to be you... put your shirt back on, i hope you'e not braggin :[

LMAO I'm the skinniest guy in the gym.

I'm just a guy who's trying to put on some weight and look fit. I think gaining 5 pounds while DOING insanity is a miracle to begin with. His videos burn 500+ calories a workout. His second phase burns 8-900 a workout calculated by using one of those calorie counter thing.

BattleRoyaledoll face
  • xkrndreamerxkrndreamer BASKETBALL IS LIFE Cal State FullertonPosts: 6,294Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited February 2010
    hey kuku
    i could see the results
    i didn't mean to put you down in any way
    i was just amazed by your weight
    you'll be putting on muscle in no time
    i admire your dedication
    my favorite work out are deep squats
    tires me out but produces results with my vertical
    Casting Crowns - Listen To Our Hearts

"Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." -KD35
  • zoopiazoopia Posts: 488Member
    edited February 2010
    Hey so I found some download links and added them if anyone wanted to try =]
    Check the first post

I've tried it and its hard image
    Might switch from P90x to this =]
  • bonbonsbonbons The MUA D.C. baby&#33;Posts: 5,754Member

IDOL

wow, looks insane image but I'd like to try it! Though not now, I'm still working on his Hip Hop Abs hahaha.
    daradiridaraduu-
  • OMGAWDOMGAWD Posts: 928Member
    this is a lot harder than p90x because its consistent moving and very few breaks in between. i just tried out the first video and i was exhausted from it.
  • DaylightfulDaylightful Love and Peace! Cincinnati, OhioPosts: 1,272Member
    QUOTE (cKranez @ Feb 7 2010, 08:00 PM) »

That was a little rude.. x-xv

Anyhow, good luck Kuku! It doesn't matter if you're short or not. I hope it goes well with you and whoever tries this! I saw a commercial about this recently and it sure does look tough~!
    ♥ Blog: Cultural Fun, Recipes, Arts/Crafts + Beauty Tutorials, Everyday Happy Life! | Flickr | Twitter | Facebook♡
    tumblr_loebp6mxH01qdsjn2.gif
    Currently: Flax Seed Gel (Organic Hair Gel!)
    "To truly Love, is the ultimate expression of the will to live. A heart that truly loves is forever young."
    whiterainbowx
  • image thanks for sharing! and the links xD
    i attempted and failed the test. out of shape i am. ahaha.
    i quit...for the while...on to something else :/
    PM me if you have questions or requests from my posts because i'm too lazy to check back on threads :B
  • OMGAWDOMGAWD Posts: 928Member
    Ill definitely do this if I finish P90X but thats a loooooong time from now
  • prokofievprokofiev Posts: 91Member
    Thanks so much for the links because I would love to try it - but they don't seem to work? ^^; Just letting you know. ^^;
  • asianpanthersasianpanthers iowaPosts: 989Member
    edited February 2010
    links are all down
    1000 cals per hour with no gym? seriously? is this like no weights or pull up bar required? sounds impossible for a full body workout...

but i suppose i'd use it for a pre/post workout