Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

Replies

• flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • LinweLinwe Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 618Member

IDOL

edited January 2010
    I just watched ep 5 raw and oh my! It is soo annoying having to stifle one's squees because its 3am ^____^

So much favouritism going on in this kitchen!!! XD There's nothing like head-banging bonding to bring people closer together! and nothing says romantic like nabbing your love interest with giant kebab stakes image

Mr Wonder Curls from Team Italy is getting cuter every ep...he's soo protective of YK!! XD

And now I must sleep. Fat chance I say.
    Currently watching: You're All Surrounded
    Currently recovering from: Man who came from the Stars • Bride of the Century
    WHY IS THIS YEAR SO CRACKTASTIC?!?!
  • diheidihei Light at the End of the Tunnel Posts: 292Member
    edited January 2010
    Episode 5 is so good and funny, lots of good things going for it. Alex's character 'Kim San' is shaping up very nicely in this episode. He's no longer pedestrian to the plot but is poised for better things to come in the subsequent episodes. This can only be good as it means that he'll get more screentime from now onwards. Keeping my fingers crossed that he won't start screaming and shouting away like the others. LOL! Oh, and that showdown between Kim San and Hyun Wook in the car park is pure classic. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. image
  • neokenzoneokenzo Posts: 73Member
    EPISODE 5 (XviD-TeN - MU link) is up in the AM-ADDICTION forum image
  • leishabyjleishabyj Posts: 34Member
    edited January 2010
    Finally finish downloading the ost on sendspace. Thank you uploader!
    Cant wait the 720P raw of ep5. Falling in love with the show...
  • hjkomohjkomo NorCalPosts: 2,494Friend of Soompi
    edited January 2010
    Ep. 5

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    xfiles18-1.jpg8-1-1.jpg
    Watching: too many dramas
    edited January 2010
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage image
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    xfiles18-1.jpg8-1-1.jpg
  • jinhoojinhoo Posts: 2New Member
    edited January 2010

thanks a lot

Please avoid quoting the entire first post and not post one-liners [20-character rule]

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules
  • kelelakelela Hollywood, CAPosts: 257Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

I resisted too long and watched the first 2 episodes last night and I have 3 and 4 raw and I am resisting the urge to watch them.

Love the cast. Some actors I just really enjoy and discovered in my short time of being a fan of korean television,

Now I am going to power through the comments in this thread. image
  • nXHn87nXHn87 Posts: 165Member
    Thanks for the DL link, cute girl!!

After checking With S2 status page, it seems they'll be using CEO version to sub. Does anyone know where I can find it...?
  • the girl who!the girl who! goddess Min Jung ♥ PeruPosts: 31,149Member

IMMORTAL

You're Cute - Afterschool (MV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TctJZPvsk

source : dramakrn2 @ youtube
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
  • kimheamikimheami Posts: 156Member

IDOL

QUOTE (neokenzo @ Jan 18 2010, 12:07 PM) »
    EPISODE 5 (XviD-TeN - MU link) is up in the AM-ADDICTION forum image

is the am-addiction forum down? Why won't it let me get to the site. I was just on yesterday.
    imageimage
  • misskoreamisskorea FrancePosts: 446Member

IDOL

T_T can someone upload the link
    or 250~300 mo video plz?
    thanks!
    Sanstitre3-11.jpg

김연아/Yuna Queen IMPERIAL figure Queen [twitter]simplyandjustme[/twitter]<= Follow me~
  • robotmatsurirobotmatsuri Posts: 566Member

ROOKIE

edited January 2010
    Oh gosh this episode was so much fun! Loved it! image
    I especially loved that Hyun-Wook had Yoo-Kyung call him pretending to be Totti. image
    And the kiss in the elevator! hehe. Can't wait until tomorrow's episode!
    Finally, Kim San steps up as the owner!
    2ciedyb.jpg 23jiwbc.jpg
  • BBFisloveBBFislove will miss u my seja! Posts: 132Member
    omg its 4 am here and i just finished watching the raw version of ep 5...as usual dint understand much...but yaaaay for the last scene and the preview! can some be kind enough to recap the important bits of ep 5...i've read the previous comments..thanks all for tht! but im still not getting the entire picture... can some1 pls pls recap....thanks image
  • sachi4jaysachi4jay Posts: 9Member
    QUOTE (akie @ Jan 18 2010, 02:09 AM) »
    Dear all,

Pasta ost:

01 듣죠... 그대를 - Kyu Hyun (From Super Junior)
    02 갑니다 - M To M
    03 Lucky Day - Every Single Day
    04 듣죠... 그대를 (MR)
    05 갑니다 (MR)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jn2izmhyzya

credit: iHONEYJOO

Thank You for the ost links!!!! image

QUOTE (nXHn87 @ Jan 18 2010, 08:03 PM) »
    Thanks for the DL link, cute girl!!

After checking With S2 status page, it seems they'll be using CEO version to sub. Does anyone know where I can find it...?

I was wondering the same thing. Getting into a habit of checking the WithS2 subtitle page almost everyday waiting for their releases. Going to wait to watch it after I finish my lab project T__T so reading everyone's comment's on this thread is the only thing that's keeping me going on kekeke image Thanks for all the links/pics/vids everyone! Really appreciate it. Love the leads. The Voice and Alex in one drama = my eardrums melting image

Pasta fighting!!
  • autumn93autumn93 Posts: 1,073Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2010
    can someone please put a complete summary on ep 5 of Pasta, I'm watching it without subs and would really appreciate it if someone can help me understand what is happening since viikii is not going to be subbing for quite a while.

P.s. it would also be really awesome if someone can tell me what the preview is all about.
    The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.- Jacques Benigne Bossuel 
  • ajmystroajmystro Posts: 90Member
    i think i'm goin to watch ep 5 again...can't sleep...lol...
    edited January 2010
    Ep 5

- HW confronted YK about the eggs. YK asked him to trust in her innocence...then they went to the supplier, where they discovered that neither YK nor the supplier told Seol about the money. HW found this curious and also learned that Seol blackmailed YK into making the pickles with the money scandal.
    - HW's car was towed away for being in a no parking zone, and he had no money because his bag was in the car.
    - YK and HW have ramen and pickles (which have no sugar added..and taste surprisingly good)..and hitch a ride in the truck, while freezing their buns off. image
    - San owns the apartment and is renting it out to SY on the condition that she also live with an employee (YK).
    - HW tried to get in touch with Chef Totti in Italy (his Italian is heelarious, but LSK is adorable regardless image)
    - YK figured out that the Italian diplomat was going to order Vongole (clams) because each time he comes to the restaurant, he orders a different dish, and Vongole is the last one left he hadn't ordered.
    - Both Team Italy and Team Korea think YK is getting special treatment in being allowed to make the vongole dish (also, they think she's guilty of taking the bribe/kickback).
    - The Italian diplomat rewards HW with the same Barolo wine that he used in his competition in Italy. SY sabotaged HW's dish (pasta with ginseng & wine) in the competition in order to win the competition.
    - sales have decreased dramatically (to less than half of what they need to bring in), and complaints have skyrocketed.
    - Seol is trying use the poor sales and the bribe issue to get rid of HW, but HW has YK call him during the meeting and pretends that it's Totti telling him the truth about Seol having the money (This scene was so funny!!! image)
    - YK is grateful that her name was cleared and suprised both HW and herself with a kiss in the elevator.

can't remember if I left anything out...
    xfiles18-1.jpg8-1-1.jpg
  • nXHn87nXHn87 Posts: 165Member
    QUOTE (sachi4jay @ Jan 18 2010, 09:24 PM) »
    Thank You for the ost links!!!! image

I was wondering the same thing. Getting into a habit of checking the WithS2 subtitle page almost everyday waiting for their releases. Going to wait to watch it after I finish my lab project T__T so reading everyone's comment's on this thread is the only thing that's keeping me going on kekeke image Thanks for all the links/pics/vids everyone! Really appreciate it. Love the leads. The Voice and Alex in one drama = my eardrums melting image

Pasta fighting!!

Yep, I know what you mean... I think the F5 on my keyboard is fading... XD~~ Aaahhhh, I wonder where to find this CEO version...