Online Shopping At Sasa

Guest confusedface

Guest In.tro}

Someone, please help me with sasa.

Okay so I order some stuff on sasa and of course I used paypal account (my brothers).

A couple of days later sasa sent me an email stating this:

In regards to your order number #*********, we regret to inform you that we have not yet received the payment confirmation from PayPal. To help us to process your order delivery as soon as possible, please kindly provide your payment confirmation email from PayPal with the payment reference number clearly stated to us at shopping@sasa.com or by fax to (fax number: 852-2505-0631). We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will contact you again once we have further information regarding your order.

can anyone PLEASE tell me what is a paypal reference number? Is it the Transaction or Invoice ID?

I did not have a clue what they were talking about so I just forward them paypal receipt that PP

send to my brother. But then they send me another email saying the same old thing as the quote but

instead bolded: email from PayPal with the payment reference number

and I don't freaken know what the heck they want.... *sigh* I bought online before with PP but the seller

never made me 'show' them the payment reference number.

oh lord, the website is pissing me off. So someone, ANYONE please help this poor soul!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shayinyin

I've ordered from Sasa three times already and I am overall very satisified. The shipping price is very good even if you dont get free shipping because to attain free shipping you need a $75+ purchase. My order came within a week and a half/two weeks. They're shipping from Hong Kong and I live on the east coast of the U.S.

The items are VERY WELL PACKAGED!!! They bubble wrap everything like CRAZY! and they use those little popcorn things in the boxes. The prices of things are pretty decent depending on what you are buying. I would recommend anyone who is considering to buy from sasa to go for it. ^_^

Guest pandaluv

Someone, please help me with sasa.

Okay so I order some stuff on sasa and of course I used paypal account (my brothers).

A couple of days later sasa sent me an email stating this:

can anyone PLEASE tell me what is a paypal reference number? Is it the Transaction or Invoice ID?

I did not have a clue what they were talking about so I just forward them paypal receipt that PP

send to my brother. But then they send me another email saying the same old thing as the quote but

instead bolded: email from PayPal with the payment reference number

and I don't freaken know what the heck they want.... *sigh* I bought online before with PP but the seller

never made me 'show' them the payment reference number.

oh lord, the website is pissing me off. So someone, ANYONE please help this poor soul!

I suggest you email them the same thing again and state that it IS the email from paypal saying you paid. The "reference number" is the transaction number located on the top right of the receipt. If this doesn't work, then call them during business hours to sort things out.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cherrymaymay

i've ordered from sasa few days ago, and then i got this mail after i've made my order:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for shopping at Sasa.com

In regards to your order number A#########, we regret to inform you that we have not yet heard from our bank and are still waiting for the payment verification1. To help us speed up the progress2, we appreciate if you can kindly provide us any of the following documents either by fax (852-2505-0631) or by e-mail (shopping@sasa.com).

i) A copy of your credit card (with the name of the card holder, credit card number and expiry date)

OR

ii) A copy of your credit card statement

To protect your privacy, your personal information is only used for bank verification process and we ensure all customer information is securely stored.

1 As part of order processing procedure, sasa.com may request a copy of the credit card or bank statement through fax or email to verify the payment with bank. This progress is to protect and provide a security and healthy shopping website to our valuable customers.

2 This progress may take few days or weeks, and the final result from bank is base on the information or document provided by customer.

they ask me to send them my credit card information, but i am very reluctant to do that, because i am wondering... what for? do you think that it's trustable? or...

has anyone of you ever been encountered with this email?? how has it been solved for you?? please help!!

><

^ask them to cancel your order, then make a new order and pay via paypal?

they emailed my cousin that once, i think they cancelled her order in a following email

Guest angelzstar

they ask me to send them my credit card information, but i am very reluctant to do that, because i am wondering... what for? do you think that it's trustable? or...

has anyone of you ever been encountered with this email?? how has it been solved for you?? please help!!

><

Yeah, I got that email too. I was reluctant at first but I looked it up on their website and googled about it. I know Sasa is a hugeeee beauty chainstore in HK and so I did email them a copy of my credit card later on. And then I called them the next day and they were able to confirm it and stuff. I guess they want it to be on the safe side (I ordered $136 worth of stuff XD).

Guest princessneko

I haven't ordered from their website, but I don't have to since I live in Hong Kong and their closest store is just 2 streets away B) They're a huuge chain here in Hong Kong and very reputable so I doubt their website would be any different :)

Guest Daylightful

I assumed they were good. But I never gotten my stuff and they're not replying to my emails. They said they didn't see my money but I showed them a screenshot of my Paypal account and that the transaction went through. x-x I really hope I get my money back or something..

Guest yanjing

Have anyone here order it through their credit cards? I have ordered from them a few years back and had no trouble. Problem is that I heard that banks nowadays charge a foreign fee to international orders even if the store takes US dollars. Like the NYTimes just posted a recent article up about this, and a few people commented that they were charged a foreign fee abroad in Panama even though Panama uses US dollars as their currency.

Guest angelzstar

I assumed they were good. But I never gotten my stuff and they're not replying to my emails. They said they didn't see my money but I showed them a screenshot of my Paypal account and that the transaction went through. x-x I really hope I get my money back or something..

I think it is better to call them about it. The one minus that I would give to them is that they are not very responsive to emails. However, if you call them, they can check their email and tell you what's going on.

Have anyone here order it through their credit cards? I have ordered from them a few years back and had no trouble. Problem is that I heard that banks nowadays charge a foreign fee to international orders even if the store takes US dollars. Like the NYTimes just posted a recent article up about this, and a few people commented that they were charged a foreign fee abroad in Panama even though Panama uses US dollars as their currency.

I did, I used Chase. I don't see any charges on my statement....

• 4 months later...
Guest monnamu

QUOTE (cherrymaymay @ Feb 21 2010, 08:12 PM) they ask me to send them my credit card information, but i am very reluctant to do that, because i am wondering... what for? do you think that it's trustable? or...

><

Yeah, I got that email too. I was reluctant at first but I looked it up on their website and googled about it. I know Sasa is a hugeeee beauty chainstore in HK and so I did email them a copy of my credit card later on. And then I called them the next day and they were able to confirm it and stuff. I guess they want it to be on the safe side (I ordered $136 worth of stuff XD).

the same thing happened to me! I placed my order two weeks ago and I i checked the status of my purchase everyday, and it is always says "vertifying my payment." However, I checked my bank account, and it shows that the payment is still pending. My mind is swaying whether i should send the company a copy of my credit card or not. anyways,I wanted to ask if you've experienced any problems after you emailed a copy of your credit card? hopefully not. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ilikeyammyfoods

i've ordered from them a couple times.

each time the items came within a month.

they're reliable, and shipping is cheap! :D

Guest Kirei_BoA

i've gotten my order, but mine got stuck in customs. they e-mail you about whether it arrive at customs or in the country you are getting it delivered to.

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

This is the first I've heard about it. What you can do is go google or yahoo "testing safe sites". And I think there are federal ones where you can check to see if there's ever been a problem with a website.

sorry I couldn't be more helpful :(

Archived