[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

I'm watching from KBSW. I pity the second brother wife. She the one that do everything in the house and don't get compliment. The MIL treat her like a maid. Thank god that her children don't have problem to add more. Even her brothers in law treat her better. I love it when the youngest brother prefer her more.

Urgh.. to the soon to be first daughter in law. So she is the women that the father of the house searching right now. Imagine if her covers blow off.

Yeah, I feel sorry for poor Umi as well. If only she could get away for awhile. Let the 2 witches - the MIL and SIL - look after the household. I bet they couldn't last a day!

In the sypnosis, the FIL learns of the DIL (eldest son) secret and he keeps it from the family too. I guess he doesn't want his son to have an excuse to lapse into a useless human being again.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redzone85

i stopped watching this drama, but since my parents are watching this when i was over their house i decided to watch it since there was nothing better to do.

Damn, the mum pisses me off Lee Hyo Choon as Jeon Kwa Ja (that character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was the reason why i stopped watching this in the first place). I hope she gets ran over by a truck in the drama, and gets buried.

She gets on my nerves. I feel bad for her 2nd oldest son and his wife. Poor characters. Sad thing there are many mums like this especially in asian & middle eastern culture. Luckily my parents arent like this.

Really dont understand how this drama is getting some good ratings / reviews.

Eom Cheonnam is always lamenting over what a pitiful life she had. Yet, she's so mean to her future sis-in-law. Shouldn't she feel sympathy for her? And what did she mean by it was her dream to get married to a man like Isang's eldest brother? Come on! He's such a jerk and loser, what is so great about him! They deserve each other!

Yi Sang and Eo Yeong "on" and off relationship is quite funny and very interesting. I am only watching this drama because of this two.

Didn't like the new girl - prosecutor who is actually the daughter of Yi Sang's boss, quite arrogant and young for her age as a prosecutor.

I am beginning to like the story development for the 2nd son's wife towards the eldest son's wife. This is getting interesting.

I think there's a possibility that Yisang will quit his police job and become a prosecutor or lawyer instead. The writers probably want to develop a triangle love affair between Eoyeong, Yisang and his boss' daughter. And why do prosecutors always act all arrogant and high-and-mighty-like? Eoyeong's ex-flame was like that before he was humbled by Eoyeong's dad.

Guest lucky_moon

i love the way Isang proposed in tonight Ep on KBSW, really sweet guy..

finally the second brother speak out what inside him and decided to leave, BRAVO, the mother doesn't deserve a caring son & a loyal daughter in law <_<

I think there's a possibility that Yisang will quit his police job and become a prosecutor or lawyer instead. The writers probably want to develop a triangle love affair between Eoyeong, Yisang and his boss' daughter. And why do prosecutors always act all arrogant and high-and-mighty-like? Eoyeong's ex-flame was like that before he was humbled by Eoyeong's dad.

I know. the way they portray prosecutor is always arrogant and having a show off attitude. why?

after all, they are supposed to serve the nation. This I really don't understand.

i love the way Isang proposed in tonight Ep on KBSW, really sweet guy..

finally the second brother speak out what inside him and decided to leave, BRAVO, the mother doesn't deserve a caring son & a loyal daughter in law <_<

Oh yes the Isang's proposal was reallllyy hilarious ! Poor EoYoung I bet it scared the life out of her with the police car chasing them ! I realize it's all fake when they pass the ski resort .. so funny ! It's interesting to pair off Isang co worker with EoYoung's sis . imagine what the dad will do ... 2 daughters with boyfriend as police !

And yeah so the later episodes have a new character ? A rival for EoYoung ..that's sad I already thought Isang and EoYoung have their own problems to dealt with already .

I hope the 2nd son and wife will move out too and the mom finds out on CheongNam's secret . The mom deserve such a bad DIL

Guest WitchGoddess

I really don't like this series, but I can't help but watching. I think the story and the acting is pretty good, but I can't stand the characters. All of them bother me. I don't think any one of them is bearable. The eldest son, his mother, and his wife are so freaking annoying. I feel bad for the second son and his wife. I'm only at KBS World pace so I don't know whats going on now, but I hope the mother in law realizes that the eldest daughter in law has a child. I dislike them both so I want to see some conflict between them.

Archived