[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

I've been wondering too about that divorcee & single mum who seem to have the hots for the loser eldest. At first I thot maybe her son might be his or something and they know each other like way back which might account for why she seem so desperate not to lose him to another woman but then the friend who took care of her son was talking about her failed marriage or relationship so I thought maybe not ... but then I normally just ff most of her scenes too.

Anyway, it's seriously disturbing ... watching how the mom dote on the eldest son. At least in Sol Pharmacy ... the son is a decent person who's kind of sweet in his own way even if the mom dotes on him but the mom in this drama is just like totally nasty and the son is a total richard simmons. Bleh~

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

I've been wondering too about that divorcee & single mum who seem to have the hots for the loser eldest. At first I thot maybe her son might be his or something and they know each other like way back which might account for why she seem so desperate not to lose him to another woman but then the friend who took care of her son was talking about her failed marriage or relationship so I thought maybe not ... but then I normally just ff most of her scenes too.

Anyway, it's seriously disturbing ... watching how the mom dote on the eldest son. At least in Sol Pharmacy ... the son is a decent person who's kind of sweet in his own way even if the mom dotes on him but the mom in this drama is just like totally nasty and the son is a total richard simmons. Bleh~

My thought is exactly ..... i want to strangle both the eldest son & the mom, everytime they're on screen.

How can ever be such unreasonable & senseless people on earth ....

I felt sorry for the 2nd son and most for his wife.

Guest i<3moomoo

AQUARIANUNICORN, you are the most adorable person in the whole wide world! Thank you so much for posting MU links!!

I saw D-addicts have a torrent file for episodes 5-8 and I'm trying to download them right now. But I think it's going to take me a decade to complete because the downloading spread is extremely slow due to the lack of seeding. Would you happen to have MU links for those episodes?

Once again, thank you so much AQUARIANUNICORN!!! :)

Guest sondambifan

Not that many posts on this very popular drama (at least in Korea). Hopefully it will pick up as more episodes are subbed.

I kinda like this drama for but really just for the young couple (cop and jewelry designer) and maybe the new couple (the sister and the other cop). I find their relationship interesting (yet somewhat unrealistic...but hey it's a drama). I want to see where they go with the story line. I really do not care about the other two brothers or their related story lines (including their spouses). The father characters are somewhat interesting and I always like the actors who play them. I really do not like both mother characters (both very annoying in different ways).

I do have say that some of things that people have noted as weird (i.e. the mother/eldest son) relationship is probably not so weird in Korea. Some Asian families do put a heavy emphasis on the eldest son to the point of ridiculousness. Since the drama is so popular in Korea, I get a sense that the storylines strike a cord with many Koreans.

Guest tenggilings

Yes, as in Malaysia, the episodes shown here (with english subtitles) are much more slower than in korea.

Therefore, very tempted to watch future episodes even without the subtitle when it comes to my favourite kdramas.

same here..the eng sub through KBS World in Malaysia a bit late about 2 weeks later than aired at Korea..so i tend to watch the raw episode online although i don't understand what the character said...very eager to now what happen next... :lol:

Guest b00kw0rm

Is she a divorcee or a single mum ? Anyway I have wondering too what she actually see in the eldest son !? She have got looks ( sorta ) , career , apartment ... she's so desperate until she even decide to take the first step to see his family when she heard the mom is match making him .. I mean I understand if the eldest is a good catch but this is not the case hmmm.. did this drama explain why she like him ?

I think she only appears to be successful. She is not doing well job wise though she lies to the stupid eldest son that she is constantly the top sales person every month! I think she is paying rent on her apartment but she bluffed him that she bought this small apartment to live in while her house is being renovated. I used to think she was a stupid woman for chasing after the eldest son and spending money on buying food and clothes for him. But still I thought she was a nice person. But the way she treated the second son's wife - she is a lot like his mother. They both allow him to be the useless parasite that he is.

And I was really annoyed with yesterday's script. The constant referral that a man loves deeply and never forgets the woman he loves, while women will not look back, etc. Gee, what planet is this on?!

And I noticed this a few episodes back. For a policeman, Yee Sang looks very clumsy when he runs :D Wake up and let the girl go. How many times is it now that she has 'broken up with him?!

Guest ginny_potter

I actually give up! I miss several episodes and when I come back... Eo-young is still uncharismatic as ever as a character! I cannot even bring myself to root for her. She is pathetic and clingy. Tsk, tsk... can they bring in another actress likeable enough to be in a triangle with these two (YS and EY)?

In EP13 & 14 the lazy eldest son is offered to be a gsoline boy but he replied too many alibis to turn down the offer. The again he finally worked at the sauna but he toyed around. He is very irksome.

I also hated the mother of the 2nd son's wife. She recommended his son to his son in law but she wants to be in a managerial position. She always show the written promise of support. Is that legally binding? I pitied the 2nd son because he is burdened not only by his own family but the family also of his wife.

With regards to Yisang and EY I don't feel any chemistry between them. Yisang is becoming "corny" which is unbecoming to a police officer like him.

At last my hatred to the arrogant lawyer changed when he acted as "gentlemen" to Yisang and finally accepted provincial assignment.

Archived