[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting drama, not similar to Sons of SOL pharmacy, but this is a very charming drama.

The on & off between the two characters Yi Sang & Eo Yeong is nice to watch and the pairing (although 3 yrs age gap in real life) is very compatible.

Definitely agree with u guys that the mother (of the three sons) is so irritating, bullying the daughter in law and behave very unfairly.

Although not many BIG stars in this drama, will definitely support and loving this drama and its good story line.

congrats for getting the number 1 spot again

Date Epi nationwide seoul

------------------------------------------------------

2009-10-17 1 24.3 (1st) 24.3 (1st)

2009-10-18 2 28.2 (1st) 28.3 (1st)

2009-10-24 3 19.3 (1st) 19.4 (1st)

2009-10-25 4 25.6 (1st) 25.2 (1st)

2009-10-31 5 24.0 (1st) 24.9 (1st)

2009-11-01 6 27.6 (1st) 27.0 (1st)

2009-11-07 7 24.1 (1st) 23.4 (1st)

2009-11-08 8 30.6 (1st) 30.1 (1st)

2009-11-14 9 24.1 (1st) 24.0 (1st)

2009-11-15 10 28.4 (1st) 28.2 (1st)

Yes it's quite different from Son of Sols Pharmacy , for one thing I find most of the characters here have so many faults ! Well the mom is not the usual lovable mom for one , like the 4th episode even asking Woo Mi ( Hyeon Chal's wife ) to wash the first son clothes ! Another one must be the second son Hyeon Chal .. did I suspect something .. his assistant /secretary seem to show interest in him ? Well I hope they have something going on and Woo Mi leave him ! ( which i doubt will be very unlikely in Kdramas since there's kid and all )

Speaking of YiSang and EoYoung the drunk incident where they end up with each other in the hotel room was hilarious . EoYoung mentioned he should call her Noona and she's not interested in younger guy , does that means she's older than him 3 years ( like in real life ) ? Both of them are quite compatible wonder how next time they end up with each other since their dad obviously must have been enemies

and oh yeah I am glad that EoYoung's dad gave that bad boyfriend of hers JaeSu a punch in his face for treating his daughter like dirt .

Yes it's quite different from Son of Sols Pharmacy , for one thing I find most of the characters here have so many faults ! Well the mom is not the usual lovable mom for one , like the 4th episode even asking Woo Mi ( Hyeon Chal's wife ) to wash the first son clothes ! Another one must be the second son Hyeon Chal .. did I suspect something .. his assistant /secretary seem to show interest in him ? Well I hope they have something going on and Woo Mi leave him ! ( which i doubt will be very unlikely in Kdramas since there's kid and all )

Speaking of YiSang and EoYoung the drunk incident where they end up with each other in the hotel room was hilarious . EoYoung mentioned he should call her Noona and she's not interested in younger guy , does that means she's older than him 3 years ( like in real life ) ? Both of them are quite compatible wonder how next time they end up with each other since their dad obviously must have been enemies

and oh yeah I am glad that EoYoung's dad gave that bad boyfriend of hers JaeSu a punch in his face for treating his daughter like dirt .

Just watched the first 4 episodes. Does EoYoung's character improve in future episodes? I felt sorry for her in the first episode. but every episode she's been crying and begging that louse to take her back. Really, no self-love and pride at all! I guess that's why he dares to treat her like dirt - cos' she was practically begging him to! YiSang seems like a really nice guy so I hope he finds a partner who will be his equal; not a spineless person who just needs to clling on to a man!

Guest ginny_potter

I felt sorry for her in the first episode. but every episode she's been crying and begging that louse to take her back. Really, no self-love and pride at all! I guess that's why he dares to treat her like dirt - cos' she was practically begging him to!

Exactly! :lol: My first impression of her has greatly affected how I view the character. Until now, I still can't seem to warm up to the fact that she is going to end up marrying Yi-sang. Is it how the character was written? Or is it partly due to the actress portraying her as well?

Woo-mi is like the married version of Bok-shil, only that she ended up marrying the Dae-pung three years prior to the events in Sons of Sol Pharmacy. Haha! I'm actually curious as to what her background was before she married into the family.

k just watch till ep 10

i dont understand since no subs

but UGH eo-young need to be slap so she wakes up and open her eyes -_-

gosh my heart sad seeing Yisang and she left her for her ex-bf?!?!?!?

i think Yisang trying to tell her that her bf is a jerk ugh but idk seems like eo-yeong actually like yisang but still love her bf

i wonder how they will get together later, is he will accept her just like that again later or what

since they will get married later on

as for the mother Oh Gosh @_@ i feel bad for the daughter in law >.<

I will be uploading the c-subs for this series for you guys, will post back with the folder link by tomorrow :) Hope some of you might find it helpful~

Edit 22/11:taking much longer than anticipated, very few seeders if at all. Anyhow, this is the folder link http://www.sendspace.com/folder/8i5477. I've downloaded only 2 so far and they're uploading now. Check back in a few hours and if they're done, they'll be in there.

Yea tudou probably has them but if anyone wants to download, hopefully these will help :) I doubt this will be subbed in English anytime soon... Hmm...

I actually don't buy how Yi Sang could have fallen in love with Eo Young in just 4 episodes. It just felt so sudden and so out of the blue.... and it certainly didn't help with how irritated I got having seen Eo Young beg and cry just to get back to her ex. So pathetic...

I'm actually more interested in the Hyeon Chal and Woo Mi's relationship. It doesn't seem like their family was built on love but responsibility? I don't know. I just think there's more to Hyeon Chal than just the dominant side we've been seeing all this while?

Guest ginny_potter

I actually don't buy how Yi Sang could have fallen in love with Eo Young in just 4 episodes. It just felt so sudden and so out of the blue.... and it certainly didn't help with how irritated I got having seen Eo Young beg and cry just to get back to her ex. So pathetic...

You said it all so perfectly. I don't think it's actually love that Yi-sang feels for Eo-young right now. It's more like a "hero complex" on his part and that he wants to feel needed by someone. Eo-young, on the other hand, continues to be more pathetic and annoying with each episode.

Guest lucky_moon

You said it all so perfectly. I don't think it's actually love that Yi-sang feels for Eo-young right now. It's more like a "hero complex" on his part and that he wants to feel needed by someone. Eo-young, on the other hand, continues to be more pathetic and annoying with each episode.

Agree that's a great analysis for YS character he's not in love with her & she is also, still has feeling for her ex-.

I don't get how these is gonna married if so it'll be out of love as for the second son & all of these are threaten to get divorced mostly since the second son married to take responsibility & the third son maybe as u said :)

This drama will be more focused in marriage life of the brothers, but I feel pity for the second wife son's she still get scolding in tonight Ep @ KBSW when her mother in law kicked out to the sauna house & the mother in law was so picky about the food she brought it to her :)

It's episode 6 now at KBS World and I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed My Too Precious Sons. It again revolve about the life of the three sons, but also a different story. I'm happy its rating is about 30%+.

The youngest is so cute and handsome.

I hated their mother for being so mean to the wife of the 2nd son. To all my co members who are Koreans, I just would like to know if the wife becomes a household helper of the family especially the wife of the eldest? I have seen several Kdramas and seemingly the wife becomes the household helper fo the husband's family. I pitied the 2nd son's wife.

Archived