[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

im speechless about this whole album. there are seriously no words can describe this full album of g-dragon. it's just so amazing that it can make people become speechless. i really love the songs. the whole album has all the tracks that are very addictive =D but the lyrics are just sad, and so true. i hate how pple keep on picking on him and wont let him be. he has worked so hard and suffered so much depression from all those rumuors/gossips -.-" i just hope & really truly wish that pple would appreciate his work & let him be, and also, stop their accusations [?] on him >"< anyways, i really love love LOVE heartbreaker, the MV is just so eff'n HOT! he's making me drool all over the whole video and i always find myself clicking that 'replay' button <3 ima wait til my bday and order this album with my bday money XD gahh~ g-dragon is taking over a big spot in my heart :] gotta love this boy <3 G-Dragonnn~ he's just, so GOOD to be true, a music genius ^^;; --- kays, im done XD

ALSO: according to this korean article i found thru bbvipz, gd's song "Hello" (feat Dara) is also being accused of being plagarized, this time a Dynamic Duo (korean hiphop group) song called "Solo". AHHHSKLFJDSLFJSDF when will this stupidity stop.

are you friggin' serious?? O___________O

i am listening now to 'solo' as i am typing and i really think people are deaf

the songs aren't alike attttttttt alllllllll O_O

man i bet people are listening now to every song possible out there

just to find some resembles with gd's songs >________<

haven't read the nylon interview

will do in a bit (:

one thing I LOVE about him is the fact that he's damn straightforward

i really enjoyed this article

and i bet there will many more of these cause now everyone will want a piece of gd hehe

another tattoo........hmm i love tattoos and all and now that i understood the meaning of the phrase

i would have nothing against him making it ;D yep yep ^^

Guest tnangel559

i'm usually a silent read but this whole plagiarism is getting so ridiculous and its just sad that they keep on criticizing g-dragon. I hope they would put a stop to it all because I really enjoy the album and i appreciate his hard word into producing the album.

I really don't like the way things are heading for GD nowadays.

Minji is currently the no.1 search on Naver and it's for a pair of pants;;;

Netizens, again, sort of put the blame on GD and said he gave her that pair or pants =_=

Pic of the pants >>

Warning! Contains sexual content that are disturbing for some. Don't click if you do not wish to see it.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/sat...00908200007.jpg

Focus on the blue bear.

This is captured when Minji appeared on GDTV.

And then, there's this whole plagiarism issue...

According to them, 9/10 songs in his album is 'plagiarized'.

Heartbreaker - Flo-Rida's Right Round

Butterfly - Oasis' She's Electric

Sonyeoniyeo - Katharine McPhee's Not Ur Girl

The Leader - SNSD's Gee / Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell's Drop It Like It's Hot

Hello - Dynamic Duo's Solo

Gossip Man - IU's Boo

She's Gone - Joosuk feat. Def Con's Answer

Korean Dream - 45RPM's Saljjagkoong

Illyeonjeonggeojang - Kiwi's Ibyeoreseo Ibyeolggaji

For those that are interested to hear the 'similarities', click here

- -;

Is there a way to make the pest so-called netizens disappear?

The chorus of Heartbreaker remind me of Britney's "Radar" x'D no joking... I like both so... :P

don't judge me If you're don't think the same way, It just an opinion

Guest Prince Mcdull

NYLON Sept. Issue - G-Dragon Interview

Im really touched by his nylon interview. I have a feeling that this interview shows his true self. I realised that Kwon Jiyong is someone that is really hard to understand. His character is really dynamic. He knows ALOT of people and he has alot of connections.

He hopes to get another tattoo? I never knew the true reason to why he gets tattoos but now i know. I kinda don't want him to get another tattoo... but to him it would be really meaningful. I kinda like the phrase 'Head and thinking cold, heart hot'.

Mnet 2NE1TV gets criticised for censorship

200908201635231580043a1.jpg

About the recent criticisms of Big Bang GDragon’s hand gesture featured during Mnet 2NE1TV recently, Mnet staff revealed their stand, “We were flustered and speechless.”

On Mnet 2NE1TV aired on 12th August GDragon was seen showing a hand gesture to the camera but the past was mosaic out.

Choi PD to the show said, “We didn’t thought that it was a sign of swearing or sorts after looking at the video. But because we foresee that people will play around with that image using photoshop and post them up on internet and so we decided to mosaic it out.”

It was known that there is fear that there may be negative influence on GDragon if the image of him showing the hand gesture will be used to make other weird photos and circulated online and that was why it was handled this way when the show was aired. But they didn’t know that it will also cause an issue by doing the mosaic effect on the scene.

2NE1 TV staff said, “It can be seen that this is just a mere gesture of a singer moving to the rhythm of the music.”

Meanwhile, there was also an issue about the pants which 2NE1 member Gong MinJi wore during 2NE1TV with the bear prints on them. There were many discussions about how the prints are not suitable for a minor like MinJi

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

I love his nylon interview, his answers are so honest.

Guest miared

But then, it's the people who are saying it. He doesn't straight out say it in a serious tone that he's the best ETC. Sure, he does agree to it sometimes but people do understand that he's joking, right? Or am I the only one getting his sense of humor? The people, fans, media etc were the ones who created this hype and awesomeness surrounding him. He just did what he's set out to do, which is to create music and share with everyone.

Even if he does say it like it is, I wouldn't care because I know he is. Even if others don't, they don't have to "hate." Even if they do, so what? They can just move on and find something else. There's no use wasting energy hating/disliking someone when you could turn that into positive engery and use it to admire/love some other celebrity. =S I've had my share of celebrities that I don't like, but I don't waste my time following them and constantly saying something bad. WHY do that, people? lol. And, there ain't nothing wrong with feeling proud of yourself. As long as I've known of GD, I've never seen him act arrogant and all mighty. I've seen him proud, but not arrogant. If any, he's 1 of the most grateful & respectful member of Big Bang. =) Not saying the other boys aren't, lol.

Anyway, I think his question in the interview was asked in a sincere way. I don't think he meant that he's so loved, why would anyone hate him? Please don't be offended, I don't mean to say that you said it like that but that's just the feeling that I got from reading your post. Sorry if I'm wrong. :ph34r:

His question sets the tone of a young child asking his mother why the bully bullies him. But, *sigh.* Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and there will always be others out there to judge and criticize.. But.. Yeah. As long as he remembers that there's still us fans, friends, and family who think other wise then.. Continue to soar high~

I´m not offended at all. I know where you are coming from.

If you read my whole post you´ll see that I too don´t go arround insulting people (in forums , ect...). And I don´t hate GD. I do think he likes attention alot- but that´s not hating.

And I actually have seen alot of shows (I don´t trust written interviews) in which he seemed arrogant. Plus, all his need to be different actually turned me off alot. I simply don´t like people like that. But recently, I´ve also started following them on "BIG BANG TV", and I must admit, I´ve started liking GD again. Like I used to before.

Of course I don´t have the time to watch every single video of them, and thus surely miss alot of their interaction, ect...

I know that certain sentences of mine tend to come across as dislike, but that´s not the case most of ther time.

I´m simply a blunt person when it comes to this stuff. But that doesn´t mean that everything I say has some aggressive weight behind it. I´ve just never been a "fan" fan, if that makes sense. Even if I like a group or band, I never go around praising every move they make, or becoming biased.

About your interview reference.......I´m not so sure what you´re trying to tell me with this, since I havn´t read that NYLON interview yet (if that´s the one you´re refering to). I just read that one quote "What is there to hate", and responded that I actually felt for him there.

What where you thinking about? Tell me. Tell me.

Guest bbkaren

Does any have roman trans of Heartbreaker ?

Please help me >"<

if this hasn't been posted yet.

Heartbreaker (Romanization)

A yo! finaly! Is this watch me waiting for?

brand new G.D! I move by my self. your my heartbreaker

DJ and YG. Let me take this song here

nado eodiseo kkullijin anheo ajik sseulmanhan geol jukji anhasseo

neohana ttaemune manggajin mom sarajin kkum motchatneun mam

neol wihaeseoramyeon i han mom nallyeo niga inneun gosimyeon dallyeo

hajiman geudaen naege annyeong tto annyeong

*neon naega sirtago iyuga mwonyago

jasininneun nipyojeongi modeungeol malhaejwo seulpeugehae

geuraedo jotago gihoereul dallaedo

hanbeon doraseon nimoseup chagaun geu nunbichi sirheoyo

no no

yo ma heart heart heart breaker naega mwoljalmotaenneunji

yo ma heart heart heart breaker no way no way

naega neol tteonagandaedo naneun jeongmal gandago jalsanabojago

jigeutjigeutae ppigeutppigeutae naesarangui bigeuge no way

maeil ttokgachi mutneunde neon naega byeonhaetdago hae gajingseureon ipdamullae

sangdaega nugunji algo malhae nan ije out of control honjaseo gyesok-

geujari geugoseseo annyeong tto annyeong

Repeat *

no no

yo ma heart heart heart breaker no way no way

naega neol tteonagandaedo naneun jeongmal gandago jalsanabojago

jigeutjigeutae ppigeutppigeutae naesarangui bigeuge

I’ll still still be there(kkeojin ni jeonhwagie)

I’ll still still be there(naejibap pyeonjihame)

nan ajikdo geudael(ijen namira haedo)

I’ll will still be there

yeongwonhi hamkkehajan geumaldeul

jamkkanui,dalkomhan ppunirago

geudaen wae amureochiannnyago nan ireoke apeunde

yo ma heart heart heart breaker breaker

h.e.a.r.t. breaker

cr: greenglacious @ blogspot

Guest gmae1015

uhhh a very very silent reader here lol (:

but been around for like over a year ahaha. but i have to post here cuz well I LOVE KWONJIYONG (:

and im so happy and proud for his solo.

i absolutely looove the blonder hair on him. eversince i saw it, i fell in love with it :D

and his MV, is omg too speechless. this whole album was unexpecting. he suprised and amazed me <3 especially doing mostly everything on his own, he deserves alot. and im so wowed by the fact he is dominating music charts :D but im actually not suprised ;]

but this whole plagerizing and crap, pisses me off tho o.o

i mean yeah its your guys' opinions. but really this is a thread for his fans to SUPPORT him, you don't really need to be posting this kind of crap here. D: and i can't believe ppl accuse that 9 out of 10 songs are plagerized.

especially KOREAN DREAM to 45RPM's song. when 45RPM is apart of YG O.O why would jiyong plagerize from some one in his own family? O.O i dont get it. someone who worked so hard to put his heart and effort into something doesnt deserve any of this crap D: but im glad hes got us other fans, who support him 100%. (:

but ANYWAYS. i was also VERY touched by his Nylon interview. one reason why i like him, is cuz he isn't fake and he just himself and i love the fact that he just tells it how it is.

THANKS to everyone for all the info and stuff <33

One good thing amid all this insanity, IZM, a well known music review site gave GD's solo album three stars.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908201453331002

It's not bad at all cause usually they give one (or a half) star for overground singers.

They said it's different from former Big Bang albums. GD has shown his own style, audacity, and his hold on his own music. The sound is clean and lean. And regarding Heartbreaker, they praised his rapping.

Guest shinhdeplol

this thread goes so fast <_< im so tired of backtracking lol

thanks for posting up the translation of Jiyong's NYLON interview ^^ he's so honest and straightforward here. i enjoyed reading it a lot. some of his lines made my eyes teary..."what's so hateful about me?"...sigh...he's super young now but he already sounds like old people <_<

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8478/20...231580043a1.jpg

i actually dont find it super wrong with doing such a gesture. well, i hate peole doing it lol but it's Jiyong haha and they blurred his finger anyways...peace ^^

i actually think Minji's blue bear is funny lol. it reminds me of Pink Panther on Mr. Bean lol

xzsd.jpg

gd1x.jpg

zzzttx.jpg

59790155.jpg

C: 형이다 @ DCGD

i havent been seeing those pics around here. if they're posted, please tell me to delete them so that the page will not be stretched more ^^

Guest danick

Seriously, most of the tracks in HEARTBREAKER are so addictive. It has different vibes and each track offers something different. As for what they call auto tunes or electro whatevers, I do appreciate them since it is so different from what GD used to do.

I love his solo album and he did not disappoint me.

When will be his first TV promo for Heartbreaker?

Guest apricot

I like the interview. Seems like the only way to get close to GD is you have to be a friend of his friend. And you have to be true to him..how hard. The eye cream part is a bit random though..><

Haiz..plagarism. When will the hating end, I just hope "Heartbreaker" don't get into any trouble. I love that song, I hope it stays. My favourite tracks in the album are prolly "Heartbreaker", "Korean Dream", "The Leaders" and "Hello". I thought "Korean Dream" is pretty unique and "Hello" because I can finally hear GD's singing without those autotune.

One more week till we can finally see him on stage. What a bummer but yeah, he will have more time to practice. I can't wait for the MV too..I want to see those spicy parts with that girl. Lol..fans will prolly rant on that. Me including..

Guest Unni_Ashley

And then, there's this whole plagiarism issue...

According to them, 9/10 songs in his album is 'plagiarized'.

Heartbreaker - Flo-Rida's Right Round

Butterfly - Oasis' She's Electric

Sonyeoniyeo - Katharine McPhee's Not Ur Girl

The Leader - SNSD's Gee / Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell's Drop It Like It's Hot

Hello - Dynamic Duo's Solo

Gossip Man - IU's Boo

She's Gone - Joosuk feat. Def Con's Answer

Korean Dream - 45RPM's Saljjagkoong

Illyeonjeonggeojang - Kiwi's Ibyeoreseo Ibyeolggaji

- -;

Is there a way to make the pest so-called netizens disappear?

omg it's quite unfair :angry:

are they deaf????? <_< why do they make it so hard to Jiyong :mellow:

poor GD,but he certainly knows he always has us who'll be by his side no matter what

Guest heartsongs

Thank you for sharing the link. I had a really good laugh. They seriously think that all that parts are plagiarised? Because Tae Yang sings Eh oh eh oh? Because of the Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby? it's strained too much. Ok there're 2 songs I can hear the similarities in the melody and the beat but GD's album hasn't released offline yet so we don't know if he samples any songs. And I'm going to search to hear these 2 songs full.

I like the interview with Nylon too. Some parts are a bit hard to understand but I enjoy it all. Haha GD goes shopping too much that his mother is worried and regrets taking him go shopping with her in the past.

Something random, Heartbreaker MV was uploaded on youtube in the YGEntertainment channel. It's a response to a preview of Heartbreaker that has a lot of comments accuse GD plagiarism :D. Here's the link

Guest elavip

loll they threw gee in there too? wasn't the reference so obvious? sighsigh.

netizens go overboard always. forget it.

nylon interview <333 i love reading his interviews. his elle interview from last year was what made me fall hard.

more from W magazine. blonde ambition.

090820gdw1.jpg

090820gdw2.jpg

090820gdw3.jpg

090820gdw4.jpg

090820gdw5.jpg

credit: sissy @ DCGD

Guest naturalhonee

they must find it so frustrating not being able to find a song they can compare "breathe" with....because then, they'd feel so incredibly complete for being able to call his whole album "plagiarism". 10 out of 10 yipee :rolleyes:

the fact that 'gee' is in the mix shows you how ridiculous they are...are they pretending not to understand hip hop music?

or is it just plain ignorance.

w magazine scans - ohhh gd, work it on a runway already! <3