Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest ha-na-chan

hi hyunnies.. :D

hoonfamily also uploaded a new Please be nice to me fancam..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztzsCDpX478

on the arirang poll, khj and gu hye sun landed 5th on the couple award:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfgA6dwoMW8

joongiever, if the site wasn't the one I hated I would have voted..hahaha :D

guys.. new voting site..

VOTE SS501 as a GROUP HERE:

http://www.freegood.co.kr/home/maaa/bbs.ph...view&uid=20

The main page where Leader, Baby, Saengie, jungmin and Kyu are at that you need to vote!:

http://www.freegood.co.kr/home/maaa/bbs.ph...by=desc&p=1

So i'll run over how you vote. =3

Simply click their picture to take you to their profile.

At the bottom of the profile, there is a button, it's got a little thumbs up picture, a korean phrase and a x1 on it. I need ya to click that button. A korean message will pop up and you will have voted for that member once. (It's just telling you your vote went through okay).

Please vote forhe other members as well, individually especially jung min wohis in the lasty spot..

of course only after voting for leader first okay...

Okay lets make SS501 members the top 5 spots! LOL.

I think you can vote for each members once a day... vote guys.. :P

waves to all hyunnies.. got the khj1 bug.!!! hahaha

Guest shrimpy330

Thanks Linh for the cool gifs...love them all..lip licking and body shaking and everything else...just bring it on! :P

Wow ixora...how lucky are you to have secured two nights at the concert! Will be waiting for your fan account *wish I was there*

Thanks mailene hyunnie for the pics! Awww...gotta love that 'wet' look *waving and hugs* I miss u too

*waving to hanachan...I see you*

Guest Pucca.sg

Waves to all hyunnies~ :)

Thanks for all the photos, gifs and so on....... :D

Really enjoyed so much by just looking at those HOT & SEXY photos of Leader~ :sweatingbullets::wub:

Here I have enclosed the august issue PLAY magazine

playaug091.jpg

playaug092d.jpg

playaug093.jpg

playaug097.jpg

playaug098.jpg

playaug0911.jpg

playaug0912.jpg

playaug0913.jpg

playaug0914.jpg

playaug0915.jpg

playaug0916.jpg

playaug0917.jpg

playaug0918.jpg

playaug0919.jpg

playaug0920.jpg

playaug0921.jpg

playaug0922.jpg

playaug0923.jpg

playaug0924.jpg

playaug0925.jpg

playaug0926.jpg

Credit as labelled :)

One more to share~~~ the portrait looks so real! :huh:

73092262.jpg

SS501 concert 1 Aug 2009

Pls do not repost/quote

Boom! we saw flashes of fire coming up from the stage and Deja Vu was the opening song. The backscreen was fierce and fiery red and the boys were doning all black with golden skeleton designed top and dancing with lots of power. I have only one word to describe the ' than' feeling - HOT!

Ok. I must admit I wasn't paying attention to the order of songs played as my eyes were trying hard to look at leader but it seems he was running around. It's hard to catch him as he is always in different position (haha....my position ain't that good either on 1st night) but I think the 2nd song was Unlock where they wore mask. They sounded perfect and when the song "A song calling for you" came, surprising they all had pitching problems. I guess I had to fault the head microphone, they can't hear themselves that's why.

The order of the concert was exactly what was reported. Songs from previous album than the individual solos and than ending with a few new songs. Let me recall....1)Deja Vu 2) Unlock 3) A song calling for you 4) Warning 5) I'm stupid (BOF) 6) 4chance 7) U R Man 8) YS-Nameless Memory 9) KJ-Wuss up 10) HJ-Hey G (composed and written by HJ) 11) JM - If you can’t (하면은 안돼) 12) Leader - Be nice to me please (that's where he tore his shirt and threw in amongst the audience and NO, I caught none as it was not in my direction. 12) Never Again (they sat on turquoise high chair with revolving platform 15-18) New songs & fan song. So I think they sang in total of 15-18 songs if my numbers are correct. In between there was a dance treat from the dancers. I was very surprised that YS shed his goodie personality and dance some hot moves with one song (sorry can't remember that one).

In between, the bird watchers went round to catch cameras holders and they do not hesitate to tap on their shoulders or block their view with their hands just to stop shooting. Strangely, this is one concert that I had not heard any applause from audience except screams and shouts. YS shed tears of joy before ending during the speech which was in Korean and I can hardly understand.

The 1st night concert ended with water fights amongst themselves and I can see that they enjoyed themselves thoroughly. The 5 boys perspired alot throughout the concert and the water fight was really a cooling moment for them. I thought that was great.... They ran around playing and splashing water like child's play and occasionally splashing water at the audiences too. <_<

Guest kimchigal

Just read that the company that produced BOF just bought the rights for "It started with a kiss"

I hope they pair up Kim Hyun Joong with Han Hyo Joo for the leads. the ratings will be over the roof for sure

Trivia: Takeshi Kashiwabara who played the lead in Japan's version It started with a kiss was considered for the role of Hanazawa Lui or played it in some version. I read that gossip somewhere.

Thanks ixora for the fan account on the 1st night ^^ can't wait to read the 2nd night because you've said it was better than the 1st one :P

kimchigal I've also love to see HJL in that drama because he definitely fit the role ^^ *love the J-version ^^*

Here is the caps from Section TV today :wub:

4a7c3a2a7c7e96530951.jpg

4a7c3a2b373706660807.jpg

4a7c3a2de3d2a6775404.jpg

4a7c3a30f3c226808526.jpg

4a7c3a30baf936803185.jpg

4a7c3a2a221587913807.jpg

4a7c3a2949fd76862267.jpg

4a7c3a2d539236874323.jpg

4a7c3a2d89a426972283.jpg

4a7c3a2b7180d6956492.jpg

4a7c3a2eb8b916979166.jpg

4a7c3a2f34f227056909.jpg

4a7c3a2fae8397062901.jpg

4a7c3a2c34b637953118.jpg

4a7c3a2c8871f7959105.jpg

credit as tagged & ss601

Ixora,

Thanks for sharing your concert experience with us. About the off-pitch - it's probably hard to hear themselves when fans were screaming away and loud music left and right. Looking forward to your 2nd night summary.

Haven't been sharing pictures since everyone's been sharing lots! So I'll just share some wallpapers. Please let me know if you are going to post it somewhere else. Thanks.

Click thumbnail for actual size (1280X800 pixels)

th_KHJ53.jpg th_KHJ54.jpg

th_KHJ55.jpg th_KHJ56.jpg

Korean aein,

Thanks for the adorable caps. Do you happen to have the HQ video?

2nd Night's Concert 02 Aug 2009

PLs do not repost/quote

The same screen, same MVs but the crowd was smaller. There were more empty seats but it got filled up eventually. Just before coming into the hall we had 2 HJ fans from a certain clubs cueing us on the 3 special events for the night. They will be celebrating HJ's birthday. We were briefed when to switch on and off light stick/cheer at certain time. This time, we saw more gifts and more hear gears. Another special guest came in and he was none other than HJ's brother, Ki Bum from U kiss, casually dressed. Some how we were able to confirm it so surely. B):D

We were at a different section on the 2nd night and we managed to gather near the platform where they will walk during the concert and the view was superb. The opening is the same as the night before but there are changes in order of performance. The difference:

1) They took off the revolving chair and the song - Never Again.

2) HJ's solo went on high raising platform and he unbuttoned his shirt and showed his hot bods too.(ppl with access to Thai fan club should be able to view his pics)

3) JM's solo had Jisun (I should think she is the original singer as they did not introduce) as guest appearance and nicer and better back props. Their live singing was good!

4) One more set of costume and the rest were same as night before.

5) HJ's birthday celebration at the end of concert (blowing candles and sang the birthday song)

6) Leader's performed with more power and energy and yes he stripped for the 2nd time. I did not notice the girl dancer I thot I read she wore differently too. Each time leader showed any naked part of his body, the crowd will scream eg. flippling off the jacket from his shoulders (he did that a few times) lifting his Ts and most of all tearing his Ts and bare his body.

7) Pitching was not a problem though there were some but acceptable for live.

8) There were more bird watchers and they came into the standing section, very very strict control. Absolutely no photography through out the whole concert. (Of course, there are some who managed)

9) No speech for YS

10) Water fight with water guns

11) YS had a new hair cut, very short

On the whole, the 2nd night's concert was alot alot better because there were no pitching problems, more props and added feature on the solo part. The solo part from each individual was good too . Looks like they were reserving all their energy for the 2nd night for recording, audience maybe alittle less but not accountable. Perhaps it was me who got a better standing area that speaks of the better concert. All the 5 boys' facial feature were perfect. They have good complexion, great make-up (waterproof? I don't know) we were guessing the works of the BB creams.haha... :lol: All the boys had their share of gifts from fans ranging from garlands, to stuff toys, head gears etc......they all look so cute with their head gears.

During the water fight, all the audience were prepared with bottled water to splash back, some armed with water guns... :lol: One of the girl dancer washes HJ's face..literally rubbing her hands all over his face. :lol: They were all soaking wet, looking like they showered with clothes on, alot more than 1st night. We saw Leader running along our side and stop infront of us and exchange water fight with another girl dancer and of course, we were waving and jumping like crazy ahjummas seeing treasures or water in the desert. As he was about to walk away, he suddenly turned back and bend to pick the gift from my friend. I had a face to face encounter with him (about a foot and a half away?)....Boy,.. he was gorgeous, Although that moment lasted only a split second but the memory of his facial expression and his eye contact lives in me. He has the perfect smile. Each time I reminise that moment, there's always a smile in my heart. :wub: I am already looking forward to their concert dvd, it is defintely a must buy.

Guest ke_aicrissy

2nd Night's Concert 02 Aug 2009

6) Leader's performed with more power and energy and yes he stripped for the 2nd time. I did not notice the girl dancer I thot I read she wore differently too. Each time leader showed any naked part of his body, the crowd will scream eg. flippling off the jacket from his shoulders (he did that a few times) lifting his Ts and most of all tearing his Ts and bare his body.

On the whole, the 2nd night's concert was alot alot better because there were no pitching problems, more props and added feature on the solo part. The solo part from each individual was good too . Looks like they were reserving all their energy for the 2nd night due to recording, audience maybe alittle less but not accountable. Perhaps it was me who got a better standing area that speaks of the better concert. All the 5 boys' facial feature were perfect. They have good complexion, great make-up (waterproof? I don't know) we were guessing the works of the BB creams.haha... :lol: All the boys had their share of gifts from fans ranging from garlands, to stuff toys, head gears etc......they all look so cute with their head gears.

During the water fight, all the audience were prepared with bottled water to splash back, some armed with water guns... :lol: One of the girl dancer washes HJ's face..literally rubbing her hands all over his face. :lol: They were all soaking wet, looking like they showered with clothes on, alot more than 1st night. We saw Leader running along our side and stop infront of us and exchange water fight with another girl dancer and of course, we were waving and jumping like crazy ahjummas seeing treasures or water in the desert. As he was about to walk away, he suddenly turned back and bend to pick the gift from my friend. I had a face to face encounter with him (about a foot and a half away?)....Boy,.. he was gorgeous, Although that moment lasted only a split second but the memory of his facial expression and his eye contact lives in me. He has the perfect smile. Each time I reminise that moment, there's always a smile in my heart. :wub: I am already looking forward to their concert dvd, it is defintely a must buy.

thanks ixora for sharing to us what happened during the concert :lol: [sorry for cutting your post]

on the first night, maybe they had a hard time hearing themselves and the music which is one cause for their pitching problems...i guess they didn't really expect the fans screaming so loud on the first night ;)

at least you get to see the big difference from the first night to the second night, when they performed much better which would only mean that they prepared themselves from the loud screams of the fans hehe :lol:

the most important part of it all is that YOU GET TO SEE THE LEADER DANCING SO HOT AND SEXY...RIPPING HIS SHIRT OFF AND DANCING HALF-NAKED TWICE!!! :rolleyes: [i know all of us who were not able to attend the concert are so envious of you right now...we all want to be on your position]

AND THAT SPLIT SECOND OF EYE CONTACT! whew girl...you're one lucky lucky lady! :lol: you have that unforgettable memory that you can keep forever...i'm so happy for you ixora! :blush:

Guest Mariposa28

hello hyunnies

thanks a lot for all the goodies,

Cecil you killed me with those caps *faint*

ixora thanks for your fanaccount, as ke_aicrissy said, you get to see Leader topless, dancing , so hot and sexy, lucky girl and twice, ^^

ahh love the gif latigre, thanks *faint*

here one more:

too cute :wub::wub:

0708mviophotoshoortmbc1.th.gif

cr mariposa28

Guest mailene28

wow, ixora unni! u must had a great time watching the two concerts, thank you so much for sharing. ;) sorry to hear about the wrong pitching, it must be because of the crowd's screaming so they hadnt sang so good.

imane, thanks for the gif! ;)

cecil, thanks dearie for the caps! more.. :P

pucca, thank you for sharing the scans!

lovewls, thanks dear for the lovely wallies!

Latigre, thanks for the link!

more unseen pix shoved from baidu

52673748200908072321042543318764232_001.gif

anigifmfy.gif

304x.th.jpg303bhl.th.jpg302hxz.th.jpg

53209283200908072059143347291456531_004.jpg

53209283200908072059143347291456531_003.jpg

original credit as labelled!

Guest J_Girl

MVIO - Section TV Interview video subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxpUthtL2LI...yer_profilepage

Thanks for sharing! Aww he was once a skeleton but now he's SUPER LEADER looking more fit than ever! :P

Warden KatKat you were right on about the protein and chicken breast! You should be his trainer!

ixora, thank you for sharing your fan account! You were sooo close to him!! Doesn't his eyes and smile just make you want to melt! AND you got to see him rip his shirt TWICE!! Ahhh I'm Jealous!

Also HUGE THANKS to everyone that shared gifs, pics and news..too many to name! I love this thread, it's always filled with GOODIES!!

Does anyone know if there's a subbed version for this MVIO - Entertainment News Interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANrgJ1V88TA...feature=related

credits to ying5387isme

Guest Joongie4ever

Hi Hyunnies,

Here is another creation I have made especially for you guys who appreciated Kim Hyun Joong and his work thus far!!! This is to show how different and how far he has gone...it will bring back many good memories =) Hope you like it and enjoy it! Please comment, criticize, or whatever so I can improved! Thanks hyunnies!

Thanks Shrimpy330, Mailene, and Korean_aein for liking my gif - he is one sexy beast and we can't get enough that's for sure!!!

Thank you Mariposa, pucca, katkat, and everyone else I can't name all for sharing wonderful gifs, vid, and pictures!!!

I also do envy Ixora for able to see Kim Hyun Joong and the boys live!! so jealous of you!!! <_< made me cry cuz I am so far away to do that...waaahhhhh , I want to see them once in a life time, if I can ever do so...Must do it somehow...hate that I am so far away :angry: Thanks for your story, it seems such an exciting experience that you won't ever forget!!! :wacko::D:lol:

*Wave to all hyunnies out there!*

Guest ke_aicrissy

:lol: HYUNNIES, take note of the sched of our leader...he may be visiting your country soon! :lol:

Credits: Hankooki + (Chinese translation) 嘉嘉@MRET| kimhyunjoong.com.cn + (English translation) SS5014ever @ WS501 | quainte501

**REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY**

At 1pm and 7pm of the 13th, SS501 will go to Tokyo, Japan for the 2nd stop of their Asia Tour concert.

On the 1st and 2nd, SS501 had already held their Asia Tour concert in Seoul.

SS501's company said, "After SS501 successfully held their Seoul concert, they're now recording their 2nd official album. Even though its tiring, but the members encourage each other, and are currently in the midst of recording. As their 2nd official album is to be released in the middle of the month, so they must continue without rest on the production of their new album even before their concert."

SS501 will simultaneously conduct their Asia Tour as well as release their 2nd official album.

As they'll be singing new songs during the concert, so they're recording round the clock.

The Japanese side expressed that due to the close attention being paid to the concert, they're also carrying a heavy burden on their shoulders.

DSP said, "The Japanese media is also paying a lot of attention to SS501's concert. Not too long ago, Japan's Hallyu channel "Mnet" had introduced Seoul's concert, and thereafter will be airing MBC's variety programme, "We Got Married". The responsibility of putting out a perfect show for the concert also comes about naturally."

Now that Dong Bang Shin Gi is facing danger of disbanding, as a top Korea idol group, SS501 is also being paid close attention.

Pre-orders for Japan's concert started on 12th May, and many local fans were very concerned about it.

That is also the main reason for having a 2nd concert.

SS501 will visit Japan on the 9th, and return on the 15th. After that, they'll go to Hong Kong and Taiwan in October, Thailand in November and Malaysia and Singapore in December etc for their Asia Tour activities.

Guest ke_aicrissy

Lee Seung Gi vs Kim Hyun Joong in Same T-shirt

sameshirt.jpg

Recently other than the topic of handsome boys, their clothing style has become a hot discussing topic among young Korean girls too. Today, let’s take a look at the fashion brought by Lee Seung Gi and Kim Hyun Joong who both wore the same T-shirt at different occasions.

Lee Seung Gi was saw wearing the T-shirt at KBS show “2Days 1Night” in June while Kim Hyun Joong was saw wearing the T-shirt at a fan sign event last month.

The T-shirt which both Lee Seung Gi and Kim Hyun Joong wore is a product designed by Japan’s fashion casual brand “Ne-net”. The T-shirt costs 121,000 won.

During KBS show “2Days 1Night”, Lee Seung Gi was seen putting on the T-shirt together with pyjamas after showering. The looks he projected is more of denim casual style.

During the fan sign event, Kim Hyun Joong was seen with the T-shirt. He matched the T-shirt together with a pink jacket, black pants and black boots. He also wore white bangles and a black watch. His overall presentation was really a great one.

To summarise, in Korea’s summer fashion scene now, artistic illustration casual T-shirt is a popular fashion pick! By putting on a casual T-shirt, you can come up with different fashion stylings. Whether is Lee Seung Gi or Kim Hyun Joong, both definitely portray two different fashion feel on this cute cat illustrated T-shirt!

source: 스포츠서울닷컴 + http://emilytheblackpearl.wordpress.com/20...n-same-t-shirt/

heres another goodlooking photoshoot of KHJ

oops sorry wrong pic EDIT

Some magazine scans fro FANS in taiwan,they used old and new pictures of him

th_52234570200908011239412d.jpgth_52234570200908011239412s.jpgth_52234570200908011239412pq.jpgth_52234570200908011239412aq.jpgth_52234570200908011239412ab.jpgth_52234570200908011239412a.jpgth_52234570200908011239412.jpgth_52234570200907250554521a.jpgth_52234570200907250554521.jpg

looks like a combination of his old tony moly commercial shoots and taiwan photoshoots, love the eng sub interview of KHJ, thankz HYUNNIES!!!!