Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

thanks for all the replies regarding the top-removing matter.. haha.. i thought many would answer DBSK.. but was wrong..it's shinhwa..

katat1970 haha.. Only now i knew that Eric mun is also 4D.. hmmm... (start to search for evidences)

at first i thought that only KHJ was called 4D..

Thanks for all the updates

Hi Hyunnies, I've been away for too long and now breaking my silence after reading about 12-13 pages at one go tonight.

You guys have faster news than the concert goers. I'm no good with essays or stories therefore ......pointers ...LOL

OK....to answer afew questions. (I was quoting some posters and soompi suddenly quit me... :angry: )

Both nights concert were totally different.

1st night concert - with fancam even though they strictly disallowed but towards the middle security slacken therefore you were able to see the 8 mins leader solo.

They sat on revolving chairs while singing "Never Again" (I hope I am right about the song, too many to remember)

F3's presence, I was told on 2nd night but I saw Blackclip posted on 1 Aug @ 8+ pm, so I'm not sure if they were there on 1 or 2 night.

2nd night concert - strictly no photo or video but somehow some ppl still managed to click afew. SBS was on site to do DVD recording.

Baby celebrated his birthday...

They had different sets of costume for certain song.

Baby's brother attended (KKB - U Kiss), Baby went on raising platform for his solo

Jung Min's solo was accompanied by the female singer (Ji Sun or somehting?).

Ending water fight with water guns. Leader had a big heart garland and mousey headband.

And lastly, yes, Leader took an alien ball pen from my fren and she was in cloud nine instantly.

Of course, I enjoyed the 2nd night better and I won't be surprised if there were bad reviews from those who attended only the 1st night.

Really late...running off to bed now* :P

Oh yes and the light stick with the mask face was designed by Park Jung MIn cool ya? Selling for 7000 won B)

Hi Hyunnies, I've been away for too long and now breaking my silence after reading about 12-13 pages at one go tonight.

You guys have faster news than the concert goers. I'm no good with essays or stories therefore ......pointers ...LOL

OK....to answer afew questions. (I was quoting some posters and soompi suddenly quit me... :angry: )

Both nights concert were totally different.

1st night concert - with fancam even though they strictly disallowed but towards the middle security slacken therefore you were able to see the 8 mins leader solo.

They sat on revolving chairs while singing "Never Again" (I hope I am right about the song, too many to remember)

F3's presence, I was told on 2nd night but I saw Blackclip posted on 1 Aug @ 8+ pm, so I'm not sure if they were there on 1 or 2 night.

2nd night concert - strictly no photo or video but somehow some ppl still managed to click afew. SBS was on site to do DVD recording.

Baby celebrated his birthday...

They had different sets of costume for certain song.

Baby's brother attended (KKB - U Kiss), Baby went on raising platform for his solo

Jung Min's solo was accompanied by the female singer (Ji Sun or somehting?).

Ending water fight with water guns. Leader had a big heart garland and mousey headband.

And lastly, yes, Leader took an alien ball pen from my fren and she was in cloud nine instantly.

Of course, I enjoyed the 2nd night better and I won't be surprised if there were bad reviews from those who attended only the 1st night.

Really late...running off to bed now* :P

Oh yes and the light stick with the mask face was designed by Park Jung MIn cool ya? Selling for 7000 won B)

Oh...you attended the concert? Cool...you attended the 2nd nite or both? Bet still recovering your voice from a lot of screaming :lol:

When you said F3, you mean F2 & GHS, rite? And I believe most of official tv clips said they came for the opening nite...Shud be the first nite, rite...And I heard that on 2nd nite, they did not even let any media to get in, so unlikely they cud video the arrival of KB & LMH & the trio sitting arrangement for the concert...Cud it be possible the trio attended the 2nd nite as well since there's a birthday celebration too?

BTW did KHJ strip off on both nite? :D So tell me, if you went for both nites, you get to see him half naked twice??!! You lucky gal :P

Guest Joongie4ever

Hi Hyunnies,

This poll is very interesting to check it out....I found it on PopSeoul. I would pick KHJ no matter what!!! I ONLY find him awesome and worthwhile enough to spend time with!!!! I don't think anyone has post this yet...I don't want anyone to spam either, so PLEASE NO SPAMING ON THIS POLL!

Who would you want to spend the summer with?

The link to vote is below:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

- Scroll to the bottom of the page for the voting!

The Candidates are following:

1. G-dragon, Big Bang

The androgynous pop act, producer and stylist for 2NE1 would be fun to hang out with if you want a makeover and some new music. Also, if you hang out in public, you would have to fend off all the crazy fan girls…and do you want to compete with the mobs? That means less time for you.

2. Kim Hyun-joong, SS501

For a hot date with Kim Hyun-joong, you have to eat chicken. So your dates will be filled with hanging out at the Hot Sun chicken restaurants and looking deeply into his nose holes.That might be fun for a while, do you really want to hang out with a guy who just might wear more makeup than you?

3. Rain

Although the chocolate abs from his chicken breasts and vegetable days has given way to chunky monkiness (although a slim-down is in the works to prepare for the Ninja Assassin opening in November) that hasn’t stopped the one man show from launching a clothing line, “Six to Five” and kicking off his World Tour at the end of the summer in Japan. And we all know that he is looking for love…. So the lucky bunny would not only be clothed head-to-toe in Six-to Five but also get exclusive access to the “world star.” Sounds fun? Maybe, but just don’t speak English.

4. Nickhun, 2PM

The Thai bred cutie of hot boy group, 2PM is reeling in the nunas with his boyish charms and slim steely abs. Spending your lazy summer days with someone who has a smaller face than you might be a bit disconcerting (if you have a moon face) but look on the bright side- you will have your own tour guide of the sunny beaches of Thailand – not to mention private tutoring sessions for whatever language you want to learn (English, Thai or Korean).

5. Daniel Henney

Move over boys, the man has arrived. The smokin’ hot Daniel Henney made his Hollywood debut in the summer movie, “X-men Origins: Wolverine” and has been cast in a new CBS pilot, “Three Rivers” . The lanky half-Korean actor already has his Engrish skills down pat so there’s no language barrier. But his good natured personality and killer good looks will have you fending off other women with a ten feet pole. And would you want waste your time doing that?

6. Lee Min-ho

Skyrocketing to fame as the rich player in the hit drama, “Boys over Flowers” earlier this year, Lee Minho is one hot commodity. And maybe just too hot to spend any time with you with his crazy schedule and endorsements for Dunkin Donuts, Samsung Anycall Haptic, Etude, Cass, and Pepsi. But this might be good news for you- you won’t get thirsty, hungry and may even get a free phone and make-up as a bonus! Not bad for just a summer fling.

Guest mailene28

thank you everyone for all the updates! ;)

new photos on set. probably these pictures are taken for DK?!? not sure though..it kind of look like PSY with HJ. :) so these are from the news Samsung CF. thanks Always501 for the headsup! ;)

53209283200908061257032.jpg

53209283200908061257032.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest Mariposa28

thanks hyunnies for the pics and gifs

newyorkcitygirl, you just killed us with so many hot gifs, *die*

thanks Mai for the pics, a new CF coooooooooooool ^^

thanks Joongie4ever for the poll, HJ definitly, ^^ they're all hot that's an unfair poll, lol

Latigre the vid is clear and good quality *faint*die*

glad you like the pics Nacy ^^; they're for Cecil too, she loves wet Hyun Joong :D

EDIT

i made some gifs from the vogue photoshoot ^^ sorry not so good quality,

voguevideo15.th.gifvoguevideo7.th.gif

voguevideo10.th.gifvoguevideo6.th.gif

credit mariposa28

Guest always501

thank you everyone for all the updates! ;)

new photos on set. probably these pictures are taken for DK?!? not sure though..it kind of look like PSY with HJ. :)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2654/5320...08061257032.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2654/532092...08061257032.jpg

credit: baidu

That girl is Uee from After School. They are shooting a Samsung CF. :P

edit: Does anyone know how to vote for Mnet 20's choice?

Is this the link? How would you vote for it?

http://choice.mnet.com/2009/AwardVote/AwardVoteView.asp

Thanks!

Guest shrimpy330

More wet pics, ;);) Nacy for you ^^

Omo omo oh my Imane...those wet pics are simply gorgeous!!! Thanks soooo much!!! Those pics somehow looks so natural, adorable, boyish yet so handsome. There are just so many topless leader and wet pics...loving it all!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: *time to pick up my eyeballs now*

Thanks to all the hyunnies for all the drooling pics, caps, gifs, updates, etc...you guys are awesome and thanks for feeding me my daily dose of eye nutrition :lol::rolleyes:

*waving to marvie & Latigre...I see you!*

Guest mailene28

That girl is Uee from After School. They are shooting a Samsung CF. :P

cool, thanks for the heads up. here all we thought Hyun Joong is having a rest all this while but it seems not. :( i dont seem to know his partner though.

waving to shrimpy and marvie! miss u gals! ;)

Guest ke_aicrissy

hi ixora! you're so lucky you get to watch the concert for two nights! how i want to be on your shoes! :lol: i guess you're still recovering from the hot sexy dance that HJL did huh? ;) we hyunnies here have been in the ICU since we saw the hot pics of KHL but then again i know that would not compare to your feelings when you were watching him on the stage...it must have been heart stopping :rolleyes: so did our KHL danced half naked during the second night? and why do you think that the second night was better than the first night? ;) pls. share some more of your experience because we hyunnies here are dying to know what happened on the second night :D

Guest J_Girl

Oh wow, so many pictures to save ... :wacko::wacko::wacko: need to check myself into ICU again.

Have you all seen this? I believe it's from the second concert. Leader is just amazingly hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF34p62uAM

Waves to all Hyunnies, ICU patients, Zombies!!! Thanks so much for all the goodies.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG IT'S SUPER DUPER CLEAR!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!! :D

Yea, it's definitely the 2nd night since he just tosses the shirt to the side and not to the audience..there were probably too many cat fights LOL I would definitely be beating up fangirls for that shirt! :lol:

Edit~ Just watched it again (well actually my 7th time lol) and it looks like he ripped the entire shirt off and not just the bottom part..I guess they took out the part where the girl removes the top half. Fans were probably bashing her after the first night lol

Thank you again to everyone who has been providing all the pics and links!!!

Warden KatKat I agree with your theory, it takes a lot of dedication and discipline to obtain that body and he did quite well! ;)

Guest Joongie4ever

Hi Hyunnies,

We cannot get enough of Sexy HJ lately!!! The new vid is killing me more...I can't take it anymore...I have been daydreaming during the day and dream some more at night...it's neverending cycle!!! I turned into Zombie for real because I can't function at work!!!! Good Lord, I will get my richard simmons fired soon if I keep this up :o:huh:

With HJ sexiness continued...I like to share with you some more of his sexy moments, showing more of "Sekshi-aga"

Kim Hyun Joong => Sexilicious = Sexy + Handsome

Lip Licking HJ :P:wub: :wub:

Shabang-HJ.gif

Shaking Body HJ :P:o:lol:

shaking-HJ.gif

Guest mailene28

ixora unni, were u there at the concert?!? omo omo, you should tell me/us your experiences! ;)

Linh, thats a smexxxy gif! thanks dearie! :D hey hey, im lovin your new siggy. ;)

here are some more HQ pix shoved from baidu and dc. cant just get enough..

53209283200908051527223650058854162_006.jpg

53209283200908051527223650058854162_007.jpg

53209283200908051527223650058854162_010.jpg

53209283200908051527223650058854162_011.jpg

Oh...you attended the concert? Cool...you attended the 2nd nite or both? Bet still recovering your voice from a lot of screaming :lol:

When you said F3, you mean F2 & GHS, rite? And I believe most of official tv clips said they came for the opening nite...Shud be the first nite, rite...

BTW did KHJ strip off on both nite? :D So tell me, if you went for both nites, you get to see him half naked twice??!! You lucky gal :P

You are right about GHS and F2 than if media aren't allowed on 2nd nite. Actually, there was a commotion on the first night and we were standing too far away to see what was going on and we were expecting F2 and GHS on the 2nd nite, so we didn't think much about it. We were desperately using our cam and zoom to the max but no avail.

hi ixora! you're so lucky you get to watch the concert for two nights! second night? and why do you think that the second night was better than the first night? ;) pls. share some more of your experience because we hyunnies here are dying to know what happened on the second night :D

ixora unni, were u there at the concert?!? omo omo, you should tell me/us your experiences! ;)

Yes, I was lucky to secure 2 nights at different section. :lol:

gotta run errands now*

Guest valmylove

You are right about GHS and F2 than if media aren't allowed on 2nd nite. Actually, there was a commotion on the first night and we were standing too far away to see what was going on and we were expecting F2 and GHS on the 2nd nite, so we didn't think much about it. We were desperately using our cam and zoom to the max but no avail.

Yes, I was lucky to secure 2 nights at different section. Very well, I will write my account in my next post. I have not done journal entry for a long time, hope I'll do a good job. :lol:

gotta run errands now*

Hello!! You went two nites!?! Wow lucky you!! am looking forward to your very DETAIL recap!! BTW, did u catch if not two but one of his top???? ;):P thanks for sharin

Guest arielcc

Waiting for your fan account ixora ^^ *I wish to be there :P*

Mai thanks for the pics! love it :wub: :wub: :wub: keep them coming ^^

Jonggie4ever thanks for the gif ^^ love their performance in there *syabang syabang ^^*

Yes, really am waiting for the fan account. Those of us here can only try to imagine what it might have been

like being there. ;)

Btw I don't think this has been posted here.

Will we ever have enough of leader with his rippling bod...?

I know we all have been endlessly watching the 8min vid :wub: but

gals, I think it's time to change channel..

this is the best vid that I'd seen, minus the video

You'll get HJ's rippling muscle head on! :wub::wub: Enjoy!

Please be nice to me KHJ (front view)

This is 1 Aug performance

(cos the female dancer was wearing tights on 1st Aug but didn't on 2nd Aug)

http://vimeo.com/5963949

(..found it when I was watching Kyu's solo on the ss501 thread. This person also took clear vid of JM's solo.

Credit Wangjanim)