New Anime Listing

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest roguechinadoll

Only Trapeze sounds interesting to me. Jungle Emperor Leo totally reminded me of Lion King. ROFLMAO

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock

I'll think of watching the following.

Armed Librarians

Darker Than Black - Comet of Gemini

Letter Bee

The Sacred Blacksmith

Fairly Tail

Nyan Koi

11 Eyes

Asura Cryin 2

Queens Blade: Heir to the throne

The fall shows this time around look more compelling compared to the past couple years. Maybe I'll stick around to see some of them through to the end.

Guest amydien

Im looking forward to:

-Darker than Black 2 (DEFINITELY!) :w00t:

- 11eyes

-Armed Librarians

and maybe....Tamagotchi (LOL) :lol:

So many shoujo anime for fall2009. I was hoping to see some good shounen ones :mellow:

Guest _ pinayyy

Winter Sonata ?! :o

I never heard that there was going to be an anime adaption~

hm , I'm looking forward to Kimi no Todoke ! :D

Finally...they're going to continue Inuyasha. I definitely intend to watch this, despite how boring, uninteresting, and draggy the story can or will be. It was also the first anime I watched and enjoyed.

Darker than Black is a must watch.

I guess I'll watch Winter Sonata since I've already seen the korean drama. It's gonna be intriguing to see it in animation.

Not really informed about about the other series. What's good?

Guest knockblock

What are you looking for in particular?

What would you know about any of them except the ones that you already seen something from them? You wouldn't know any of the new ones nor if they will be good or bad until you see them.

2 of the series you said I quit on. I think of seeing Asura Cryin 2 since I saw half of the Asura Cryin 1. Then Fairy Tail because from what I hear of the manga. The rest I don't know a thing about. So yeah.

What are you looking for in particular?

What would you know about any of them except the ones that you already seen something from them?You wouldn't know any of the new ones nor if they will be good or bad until you see them.

2 of the series you said I quit on. I think of seeing Asura Cryin 2 since I saw half of the Asura Cryin 1. Then Fairy Tail because from what I hear of the manga. The rest I don't know a thing about. So yeah.

Well, that's why I'm asking for anyone's perspective on a series they're familiar with, if they have read the manga or watched the prequel. I'm assuming that some or if not most of these series are adaptations from a manga or a sequel that people could possibly have already read or watched. I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps if a series described by someone grasps my attention then I might watch it.

Finally...they're going to continue Inuyasha. I definitely intend to watch this, despite how boring, uninteresting, and draggy the story can or will be. It was also the first anime I watched and enjoyed.

Darker than Black is a must watch.

I guess I'll watch Winter Sonata since I've already seen the korean drama. It's gonna be intriguing to see it in animation.

I recommend Kimi ni Todoke. It's based on a shoujo manga and it's the sweetest high school story!! The characters are very likable and I really enjoy the story. It's about a girl named Sawako who can't make friends easily due to her extreme shyness and people also call her Sadako (like the girl from the Ring) and are scared of her because she sometimes may act weird due to her shyness. It's pretty much this bad reputation she's gotten. However, Sawako really wants a friend and tries hard everyday. She forces herself to say hello to everyone in the morning. And then, there is one person in her class who is nice to her and says hello back. His name is Shouta and he is charismatic and loved by everyone. So yeah, and the story continues on with Sawako making friends with some help from Shouta, etc. It's really nice and the art is pretty! ^o^

I'm also looking forward to Fairy Tail. I've never read the manga myself, but it's from the same guy who made Rave Master. Apparently, the story is about some type of magic guild? I really have no idea, but knowing the mangaka, the story will be really creative. I've never read the manga and I already like the main girl and boy. I don't know why, but I get the feeling they have a cute relationship!

Anyways, those are the only two I know. I've come across the Letter Bee manga as well, but I've never really read it or heard anything about it. It just looks interesting, art is nice too.

Can you tell me a bit about Winter Sonata? I've never seen the drama.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ Winter Sonata, i heard Bae Yong Jun's lending his voice to the anime? Will this be in Korean or does he know Japanese?

The story begins when Joon-sang, who is the son of an eminent musician, moves to Chuncheon, a rural city in South Korea. As an extraordinarily talented student, Joon-sang is welcomed by his fellow students as well as teachers, but remains a quiet, introverted young man. As a result of his belief that his father is dead and serious conflicts with his mother, Joon-sang believes that no one truly loves him.

On one fortuitous day on the ride to school, Joon-sang's classmate Yu-jin interrupts him on the bus. Joon-sang soon falls in love with Yu-jin, who opens herself to him with an innocent heart. Their love, however, is cut short after Joon-sang is involved in a serious auto-accident and, due to brain damage, is unable to recall his past life.

Joon-sang's mother, desiring Joon-sang's love and respect, has Joon-sang brainwashed by a psychologist, so that Joon-sang will not remember his painful memories of growing up as an illegitimate child. As a result, Joon-sang's memories prior to the accident are erased. Joon-sang's mother decides to move to the United States with Joon-sang, where he can start a new life under the identity of Li Min-hyung. As such, both his friends and teachers are told that Joon-sang is dead.

Ten years later, Joon-sang is an award-winning architect in the United States. He does not remember anything about his life in Korea. He is completely different, an open-minded person who cares about other people, including his mother. He returns to Korea and Yu-jin sees him on the street, prompting her to put off her engagement to childhood friend Sang-hyuk. Little does she know that Joon-sang is dating her friend and sometime rival Chelin. The story's plot intensifies when Yu-jin begins work at the firm where Joon-sang is employed, and tries to find out if he is her lost lover Joon-sang.

+ update on this...

Miracle Train - The first version of the Miracle Train project focused on the stations of the central Chūō line, while the new anime and related stories deal with the Ōedo subway line. As a result, the anime will feature a newer cast of characters — specifically, Fumi Roppongi, Rintarō Shinjuku, Izayoi Tsukishima, Iku Shiodome, Saki Tochō, and Itsumi Ryōgoku.

credits: http://www.miracle-train.tv/

will update as soon as V2 is released. idk why but i'm interested in this trains-as-people characters xD

all this shoujo is disappointing me. i want my shounen =__= i guess i have to wait for next year?

Guest Eddokun

OMG LEO~!!!!

that is such an old anime... IT WAS way before lion king -_- and the story line is completely different... i won't spoil what happens in case people want to watch it ^^ i might watch it to see how they changed it ^^

other than that i will watch Darker than Black~ and romance of the three kingdoms

anything else i will wait for people's reviews or when i have time will give some a try ^^

Guest holycooooow

I'm most excited about Fairy Tail! I think the anime will be a big hit if it stays true to the manga. I'm also excited about the continuation of Inuyasha (finally) as well as Kobato (just b/c it's CLAMP).

• 1 month later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Finally 11eyes. I have been waiting for almost a year.

Im looking forward for Darker than Black and Asura Cryin plus fairytale too.

There are 3 other new ones that caught my eyes too...

can't wait for them.

Archived