[variety] Ulzzang Generation 얼짱시대 1 & 2

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eshtee

No its not the end episode 9 is on youtube now..

I understand most of the korean but I'm a bit confused as to whats happening with the show...

Lee Chi Hoon and the winner of the ulzzang contest appear in this episode again.

Guest aznhoneychik

No its not the end episode 9 is on youtube now..

I understand most of the korean but I'm a bit confused as to whats happening with the show...

Lee Chi Hoon and the winner of the ulzzang contest appear in this episode again.

really where??

Guest Teukieex3

^ nope so far. which is sad. haha.

this is one awesome show.

chihoon is here again? 8DDD oommmmaa

thanks semi-fly~

tell me about it.

i just cant get enough of lee chi hoon :D

Wow I just went to look through all of the ulzzangs' cyworlds/show's official website since I haven't done that in such a long time.

Here are some updates/rumors,

: Ho Jun Yeon and Park Jae Hyun seemed to be in a fight a couple of weeks ago. They posted up entries about each other some time after the episode where they announced that Park Jae Hyun was leaving the show. They were best friends, but I guess that's not the case now. There's rumors that this was the reason why Park Jae Hyun left the show.

: Remember Lee Ye Ji from episode 1? Ho Jun Yeon and her were not on good terms in the past but now they're fine. Btw, Ho Jun Yeon is actually a really nice guy, but his personality shown on UG is different.

: Recently, the netizens are really upset and confused that the show is easily dropping/eliminating ulzzangs and randomly replacing them right away. If you are confused about why your favorite members are gone the next episode and some random ulzzangs are the new members, you're not alone.

: There are rumors that Lee Tae Gyun and Jung Hyun Joo are leaving too.

: Ho Jun Yeon will be leaving the show after episode 10.

: So far (up until episode 9), Lee Ye Ji, Lee Yoo Joo, Park Bom, Joo Hyun Ho, Kwon Soo Jung, and Park Jae Hyun were eliminated/left the show for personal reasons.

: New members are Lee Chi Hoon and Kang Ji Sun.

: On the official website, I took a peek and saw that many were complaining to the show (To not take out Lee Tae Gyun, take out Kang Ji Sun, and etc.)

: The main problem is that UG ulzzangs are going through a lot ever since episode 1. The anti-fan comments are increasing day by day and they say pretty nasty stuff by the way. When I check cyworlds for updates, there would be hundreds of spams of comments under pictures saying, "Ugly", "So dirty", "Makes me want to throw up", and etc. there's probably more of these than comments from fans now, tsktsk. If you watch all UG episodes, you would know about this. Ho Jun Yeon even closed his cyworld for a few days, but everyone encouraged him to open it again since the more you get anti-fans, the more you get fans.

I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening "behind the scenes" of UG (:

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Hhmmm...this seems like an interesting show.

I might start watching it. The boys and girls on there are gorgeous. :wub:

Guest aznhoneychik

Wow I just went to look through all of the ulzzangs' cyworlds/show's official website since I haven't done that in such a long time.

Here are some updates/rumors,

: Ho Jun Yeon and Park Jae Hyun seemed to be in a fight a couple of weeks ago. They posted up entries about each other some time after the episode where they announced that Park Jae Hyun was leaving the show. They were best friends, but I guess that's not the case now. There's rumors that this was the reason why Park Jae Hyun left the show.

: Remember Lee Ye Ji from episode 1? Ho Jun Yeon and her were not on good terms in the past but now they're fine. Btw, Ho Jun Yeon is actually a really nice guy, but his personality shown on UG is different.

: Recently, the netizens are really upset and confused that the show is easily dropping/eliminating ulzzangs and randomly replacing them right away. If you are confused about why your favorite members are gone the next episode and some random ulzzangs are the new members, you're not alone.

: There are rumors that Lee Tae Gyun and Jung Hyun Joo are leaving too.

: Ho Jun Yeon will be leaving the show after episode 10.

: So far (up until episode 9), Lee Ye Ji, Lee Yoo Joo, Park Bom, Joo Hyun Ho, Kwon Soo Jung, and Park Jae Hyun were eliminated/left the show for personal reasons.

: New members are Lee Chi Hoon and Kang Ji Sun.

: On the official website, I took a peek and saw that many were complaining to the show (To not take out Lee Tae Gyun, take out Kang Ji Sun, and etc.)

: The main problem is that UG ulzzangs are going through a lot ever since episode 1. The anti-fan comments are increasing day by day and they say pretty nasty stuff by the way. When I check cyworlds for updates, there would be hundreds of spams of comments under pictures saying, "Ugly", "So dirty", "Makes me want to throw up", and etc. there's probably more of these than comments from fans now, tsktsk. If you watch all UG episodes, you would know about this. Ho Jun Yeon even closed his cyworld for a few days, but everyone encouraged him to open it again since the more you get anti-fans, the more you get fans.

I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening "behind the scenes" of UG (:

why is jun yeon leaving??

Guest Blair.J.W

1. : There are rumors that Lee Tae Gyun and Jung Hyun Joo are leaving too.

2. : Ho Jun Yeon will be leaving the show after episode 10.

3. : On the official website, I took a peek and saw that many were complaining to the show (To not take out Lee Tae Gyun, take out Kang Ji Sun, and etc.)

4. : The main problem is that UG ulzzangs are going through a lot ever since episode 1. The anti-fan comments are increasing day by day and they say pretty nasty stuff by the way. When I check cyworlds for updates, there would be hundreds of spams of comments under pictures saying, "Ugly", "So dirty", "Makes me want to throw up", and etc. there's probably more of these than comments from fans now, tsktsk. If you watch all UG episodes, you would know about this. Ho Jun Yeon even closed his cyworld for a few days, but everyone encouraged him to open it again since the more you get anti-fans, the more you get fans.

1. NOOOOOOOOOOO TAE GYUN IS THE BEST! SHE CANT GO!!! (Chi hoon would be lost w/ his loverrrrrrr.. lol)

2. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Jun Yeon is Young GI's partner in crime! He makes the show good!

3. YES!!! TAKE OUT KANG JI SUN!!! i Dont think ppl like her much! TAE GYUN IS GOOD!

4. Ulzzangs dont need to do this show but the do it be/c they want to make their fans happy (& they want some fame.. but STILLL). Thats why all our FAVS keep on leaving be/c of stupid antis! ERR!!! Antis should go attack celebs. (Even tho i dont condole that either...) Ulzzangs didnt ask to be bashed on be/c they r reg ppl who happened to be photogenic. and if they wanted to be bashed then they would be celebs be/c that comes w/ the job. It's like Reg ppl/neighbors bashing on eachother.. wtf... messed up. But w/e those ppl who bash them r probably SUPER ugly anyways and r jealous.

why is jun yeon leaving??

He didn't say his reasons. All he said in his recent entry on his cyworld was

>> "I'll be coming out on UG until the 10th episode~"

1. NOOOOOOOOOOO TAE GYUN IS THE BEST! SHE CANT GO!!! (Chi hoon would be lost w/ his loverrrrrrr.. lol)

2. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Jun Yeon is Young GI's partner in crime! He makes the show good!

3. YES!!! TAKE OUT KANG JI SUN!!! i Dont think ppl like her much! TAE GYUN IS GOOD!

4. Ulzzangs dont need to do this show but the do it be/c they want to make their fans happy (& they want some fame.. but STILLL). Thats why all our FAVS keep on leaving be/c of stupid antis! ERR!!! Antis should go attack celebs. (Even tho i dont condole that either...) Ulzzangs didnt ask to be bashed on be/c they r reg ppl who happened to be photogenic. and if they wanted to be bashed then they would be celebs be/c that comes w/ the job. It's like Reg ppl/neighbors bashing on eachother.. wtf... messed up. But w/e those ppl who bash them r probably SUPER ugly anyways and r jealous.

I hope so too. I really don't want Tae Gyun and Jun Yeon to leave /sighs.

Tae Gyun leaving is a rumor, but Jun Yeon confirmed it himself T___T.

The ulzzangs said themselves that they just wanted to have fun and make a lot of good memories from the show.

It also makes me sort of pissed off that most are leaving for personal reasons.

Kwon Soo Jung and Joo Hyun Ho were probably the only ones who were "actually" eliminated.

What happened to all the missions and games they were talking about from the start? ;~;

i really hope that Ho Jun Yeon and Jung Hyun Joo don't leave they're my favorite! D:

I know! They are my favorites too ;~;.

Gah, it's sad that Jung Hyun Joo closed down her cyworld recently.

edit/ Just to tell you guys, Episode 10 is up on cyworld.

Here. Also you'll probably recognize a familiar face! (:

I was superrr happy to see him again.

Guest maizakichi

and i guess TaeGyun's cyworld was hacked too?

i visited TG's cyworld and some picture of a dude was on it and the hits were only about a 100...before it was thousands...

though the accumulated hits are still in millions that why i'm guessing it was hacked?

and i guess TaeGyun's cyworld was hacked too?

i visited TG's cyworld and some picture of a dude was on it and the hits were only about a 100...before it was thousands...

though the accumulated hits are still in millions that why i'm guessing it was hacked?

Yep, her cyworld got hacked some weeks ago. She said it on the show too :|

A fan of hers immediately took her url name "phonesex" and made it hers so that

once Tae Gyun gets her cyworld opened again, she can give it back w/o anyone

trying to take it. When I visited a few days after, Tae Gyun's close friend (another ulzzang)

was using the url. Now, everything's okay since it's back to Tae Gyun's original cyworld (:

Archived