Guest touchtheskies.

Guest rogueeex

yeah i know old gif..but still wanna share it.. :P

i love it how jay culd not reach the ceiling border..his laugh look so cute

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1460/d0...696d9888c5a.gif

khunwoo love..

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6392/d0...696b8063b33.gif

what this program?

It's from their Idol Army Show they did last year. THere are subbed versions on Youtube. I don't remember what episode that was, I just remember them going to the mountains and they had to split into 2 cars. One was luxurious and the other was crappy...it's a funny episode!

That would be episodes 10 and 11 :]

One of my favorites lmao the guys are so hilarious and the punishment costumes.....I'll leave that for you to judge xD

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO after telling myself i wouldn't post about wild bunny... i couldn't help myself.

the whole show was hilarious. i think i've seen it like 2.5 times and i'm just waiting for the second batch of subs to come out (from 2OD i think?)

if i had to choose my favourite part... it would have to be this:

jay is just soo funny when he's tired and hyper... oh man i crack up every time i see that part!!

ONE THING I NOTICED...

i dont know why they're all hating on taec for wearing his bright outfit... when mr. jay park is wearing SWEATPANTS(!!!!!!!!!!) on a night out! and they go to the club in the next episode...!! i would've thought one of the fashionistas would've spotted the oh-no!

club + sweatpants = !!?!?!?

i'm only joking... but not really. seriously girls... jay is gorgeous and all... but would you dance with a guy with sweatpants in a club?

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/N...9DD8CA68061.gif

Leadja when his mind is on a off mood his actions get u speechless "................" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry to cut your entry. :)

BUT I LIKE THIS! HAHAHA, HE'S SO CUTE! LOL.

Really really really.. Can't wait for WB Epi2! :D

----

Hahahah. I was laughing so hard watching PBG! :D

LOLL. Can't wait for the next episode. ;)

They were so funny there.. Lol.

Chansung & 2AM-Seulong @ ISF. :D

Credit: mostiz + as tagged

1248481524251.jpg

2009072509291710011.jpg

AND Wild Bunny's photos. Heheh.

img3130t.jpg

Gonnnnnna share some Jay's spam!

Love it love it! HEHEHE. :D

For all Jaebeom-Love!

Credit: mostiz + as tagged

32509409.jpg

65457495.jpg

82755761.jpg

91086994.jpg

128sun.jpg

139n.jpg

97541951.jpg

17480822.jpg

305vdn.jpg

18438742.jpg

85982554.jpg

14700258.jpg

58366404.jpg

23893699.jpg

75877332.jpg

20371521.jpg

96470259.jpg

88457847.jpg

98692288.jpg

84790844.jpg

104o.jpg

105fto.jpg

Signing off with Jaebeom's smile! Lol. =x

dbbdc50b.gif

*** Please do not hotlink or quote images! Remember~

:D***

Guest beebz_x

if there's something i love about Panda is his style... just look at him!!! he has GREAT taste.

i want to know what brand his shoes are... anyone knows??? for some reason i think they're Supras kekeke but i'm not sure :blink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

topped the page kekeke

posting a Jae pic... totally biased of course... as usual :P

%7Boption%7D 9itr8j.jpg

credit: as tagged

Yes I am pretty sure that they are Supras.

Junsu got mad style.

Guest loveofmylife

im so upset at that girl who started the rumor about jun k.

i mean its not true why would she think she would gain fame from it

instead she just put herself in a death hole!eehhe sorry to be so negative

but i do not like it when she is just lying about the whole situation! grrr!

i do hope junsu is okay and is feeling well wouldnt want this little matter

to make him melloW! we need your Angelique voice jun.k.!!! :D

Guest stephlove_

jaybummies ears are soo funny looking! but soo cute at the same time!

he looks super hott with the bandanna's on, and i seriously LOVE his hair from the 10outof10 days!

sooo shmexy

Guest kawaii~ne

waiijunsu1.jpg

Just 1 night after Waii (Thai singer) revealed about the relationship between her and JUNSU 2PM. Today Waii said that she decided to stop that relationship because it seem to be no good for her and Junsu. May be because of the anti of The HOTTEST... she added that she had already blocked his mail and deleted phone number also....

very difficult to translate = ='

Source :: whatsubb.com

Credit :: MCOT

Guest entermuriel

Just 1 night after Waii (Thai singer) reveal about the relationship between her and JUNSU 2PM. Today Waii said that she decided to stop all relationship because it seem to be no good for her and Junsu. May be because of the anti of The HOTTEST... she added that she had already block his mail and deleted phone number also....

omo... i just laughed at that right now... seriously... some people are just... so... ridiculous.

ok, at first i was like "whatever, i'm just going to ignore this 'rumor' for now" because ya know... it's a rumor

but now... after SHE talked about being in a relationship with Junsu and then SHE has the nerve to say "i'll stop the relationship because it's no good"...

i can't just ignore it anymore... that just shows it was all a lie... who does that? seriously...

if it was true that they were going out:

1. she wouldn't have said it to the media

2. even if she did said it to the media, if she really did care for Junsu, she obviously would not have ended this-so-called relationship with him just cause "it's no good", because she brought herself the "drama" by informing the media of this.

all i can see coming from her is "LIES LIES LIES. LOOK AT ME. I WANT ATTENTION. LIES LIES LIES."

i mean... c'mon~~~!!! it just so freaking ridiculous... i have no idea what else to call it... she has some nerve, that's all.

i dunno if i made much sense, but yah, now i do care T.T

Guest skim072

On YesAsia, the "I Hate You" poster [2nd picture] is sold out and out of print. I think I read before that only 10,000 were printed?

i cut your quote short...

but i couldn't believe they were sold out on yesasia! [i hate you poster]

i was going to buy it a couple weeks ago because everytime i went to k-town they were always out of 2pm posters.

i really wanted that poster too =(

Guest Alice16uy

Just 1 night after Waii (Thai singer) revealed about the relationship between her and JUNSU 2PM. Today Waii said that she decided to stop that relationship because it seem to be no good for her and Junsu. May be because of the anti of The HOTTEST... she added that she had already blocked his mail and deleted phone number also....

wow, this girl is so obnoxious...I don't even know what to say except she's so full of herself. Junsu/JYP haven't even confirm their relationship yet and she's already "it's not working out...etc...fans are mean and anti..i'm the victim" WTF???

---On the side note: I'm looking forward to the next ep of Wild Bunny. It feels like the 2nd season of 2pm Idol Show ^^

Guest i.said.hi

all i can say is

L. M. A. O

LOL HAHAHAHAHHA i'm laughing so hard right now.

not because i'm some crazy fan girl who's happy that junsu isn't dating anyone anymore.

but because it's obvious that this whole thing was fake just by this. LOL

i mean, when did she have the power to "start" and "end" a relationship? isn't a relationship with 2 people. she says it as if she started everything and now when she wants to end it she's "ending" the relationship.

LOL. it's kind of obvious that she's "ending" the relationship because her publicity stunt didn't really work out the way she wanted to.

i TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST WOULD LOVE IT IF THE 2PM BOYS DATED. I MEAN, THEY'RE GROWN MEN NOW.

but this whole story bugs me because it's pretty obvious that it was a make believe event.

The first thing that a celeb would not do is to come out straight forward like this.

She took the wrong step in trying to make a publicity event for herself.

Guest xlilvietgrl

klt - Thank you for that Jaebum pic spam. OMGAH, I can never get enough of this guy.

kawaii~ne Thank you for translating. (: I find it hilarious how that Waii girl said that she supposedly "ended" the "relationship" with Junsu after one day of declaring they were together. Um, uh, WTF? Wouldn't this cause more people to think that all this was a lie? She fails at trying to stir up a scandal and gain more fame. Maybe she did gain more fame, but it's bad fame. People would now think that she is a liar and all that. Ugh, whatever. I just feel bad for Junsu because he's the victim of her failed attempt at becoming famous.

This is somewhat late but I lalalalaLOVED the first episode of Wild Bunny. OMGAH. I'm confused on when the next episode would air though. Is it next Tuesday or Friday? o.o

Guest skim072

ok so i was browsing youtube and came across this:

it's a more "clarified" clip of waii and her statement about junsu.

i don't understand thai so yea...

can someone tell me if she really did say "he's like a brother"

thanks =)

sorry for posting this here. i just want all this to end [i totally sound hypocritical by posting this though =/ lol ]

Guest babiesy

LOL oh man.. the whole junsu rumour makes me laugh so hard i wanna pee my pants LOL

i wonder if jyp and junsu are aware of the rumour yet?

and if junsu's seen it, i wonder what his reaction was LOLL

but omgsh... this girl... WOW is all i can say LOL

Guest Blair.J.W

That thai singer is on DRUGS!!! She must be super stupid!

Does she not know the power of the Netz.? Messing w/ HOTTEST!

And does she really believe that we would buy her story?

And that now the broke up?

Wow, can you say attention Wh*re?

Guest glfishy24

LOL now we know that waii was lying so we shouldn't think about it anymore :P

even though her method of solving the problem is pretty laughable

okay, well i watched the last 2 eps introducing star friends yesterday and idk, i like Yoo Ee better than Bomi

i think channie looks better with her haha ^^

oh and did you guys know that bomi was the girl in the darts thing that gave chansung the glare? lol

i just found out yesterday too.

prettty crazy! :P

oh and i wish i lived in boston. i think i'm going to move there someday so everytime taec goes every 6 months i'd get to see him xD

haha. i know i'm pretty lame,, and stalkerish but what can i do? :wub: haha i'm so pathetic!

Guest kaylee

^ yeah i have to thank tlk for the jay spam too...jay is such a mouthwatering cutie patootie

omg i LOVE it when you guys do jay spam. saving all.

i love that pic of jay wearing that red cap and white t-shirt

during hot blood days. i love jay's sense of fashion. jay

look like a baby during those hot blood days. yeah a baby

with a hot body. kekeke

*awww i top a page, forgive me i don't have anything to share =(

Guest ilovethatpanda

glfishy24
- yeah, i agree. i like yooee so much better than bomi. bomi just comes in and ruins the couple. she said that she had to shut down her minihompy because she got to many anti-fans. that's what she gets for trying to break up such a cute couple. we should go to boston together and get taec (: haha, nothing's better than traveling with a stranger.

Archived