Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

hi! to all! just wanna share to you guys that blood will be shown here in the phillippines on JUNE 10! saw a newspaper ad just yesterday!

anyways, still waiting for this one!

yep, saw it too! i sure will watch it...

like de trailer... its good eh...

helena, are ye a filo? :)

thankz fo' sharin those piccies!

Great pictures. :) Yay, it's showing here in the Philippines as well. Planning to watch it either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Guest scents
;) Really when I saw and watched her in My Sassy Girl and Windstruck, I admired and find her so beautiful. Black dress really a perfect for her, you can see her so elegant.

Guest aiselo

"Classics ~ recollection"(Jeon Ji Hyun) CF Essence record!!

http://aiselo.net/jeon/CF/cm10_300k.wmv

z-giordano-summer.jpg

==================================================================

"Classics ~ recollection" My Sassy Girl!!

MSG~Why such touches the will of the people?

Or first looks at the partial fragment news brief.

http://aiselo.net/other/MSG/yupgi_character.wmv

===========================================================

"Classics ~ recollection" WINDSTRUCK!!

[WINDSTRUCK]

The movie is the good standard, certainly also has attracts the person the male and female lead, lets us review......

http://aiselo.net/other/windstrick/wind_mak201.wmv

=============================================================

"Classics ~ recollection"(Jeon Ji Hyun)Special collection!!

Switches off along with South Korea's large-scale wisdom virtuous network storehouse, must look for her early time the material really is difficult, once this time introduced some early the material, these continually South Korea's present website all not again has has pasted

http://aiselo.net/jeon/time/five-star.wmv

========================================================

"Classics ~ recollection" (Jeon Ji Hyun) Shade beautiful collection !!

Daisy!!

Although the movie screens is not too long, but believed soon future also could be classics, will let us anticipate....

http://aiselo.net/jeon/MV/still_movie.wmv

------------------------------------------------------------

Il Mare!!

Il Mare, is Jeon Ji the Hyun early time interplanting, also is in front of the MSG movie, may see from this, barbaric not necessarily certainly is she, is gentle also is it in addition at the same time

http://aiselo.net/jeon/MV/Siwolae_ost_Gray.wmv

i watched the movie this sunday...

its really good...

her english pronunciations is quite good...

its understandable and her accent is quite cute too...

loved the movie!

the best!

hope she makes more english movies in the near future!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Miraz

Finally, i watch the movie ... its pretty nice.

as usual she was great, even most anime lover said the story is a bit different. however its base on the anime movie though.

I love it, very happy could watch her on the theater.

her english was fine, hope she would have another movie <3 .

Jeon Ji-hyun at Chanel couture show

July 12th, 2009 // by javabeans

Jeon Ji-hyun (or Gianna Jun) received an invitation to the Chanel haute couture collection in Paris, which she attended on July 7.

The invitation was extended by Chanel’s head designer and creative director Karl Lagerfeld; Jeon hobnobbed among some of the event’s elite, which included royalty, Chinese actress Zhou Xun, and French actress Anna Mouglalis, a Chanel muse who also played Coco in the 2009 film Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky. Jeon arrived wearing a black chiffon Chanel dress; her Paris trip will be featured in the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar Korea.

20090713150258284284.jpg

20090713150258901290.jpg

20090713150259802468.jpg

with karl lagerfeld, fashion designer

t7.jpg

with zhou xun, chinese actress

0023ae5d932f0bc5232e09.jpg

0023ae5d932f0bc5232f0a.jpg

0023ae5d932f0bc5232f0e.jpg

credit as labelled and dramabeans

Guest jicks

Thanks for the pics of Jeon Ji Hyun @ the Chanel event. It was great to see her w/ Karl Lagerfield. She looked fantastic on the night & I am obsessed w/ that bracelet thing she was wearing xPP

chanel01.jpg

chanel02.jpg

------------------

Anyways, our favourite Sassy Girl is on the cover of this month's Korean edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine!!

^She looks like she's 2m tall in the 2nd pic ^^;;LOVE xD Except in the last pic... the print of the dress is like, "hey yeah, these are where my nipples are..." ...makes me all a little uncomfortable lol

Guest Miraz

OMG , i never saw her with those short hair ... i like the 3rd picture though :)

haha and the last one, i can't say much but the circle r disturbing ...

thanks jicks & cjoey for both pics, so nice <3 !

Guest Bings

She looks absolutely amazing in short hair too!

More boyish looking, but i'm loving it.

Have a feeling that the short hair may be in preparation for her next movie/drama(as rumoured).

THANKS FOR THE PICS.

Guest buddhjie14

hi! to all! just wanna share to you guys that blood will be shown here in the phillippines on JUNE 10! saw a newspaper ad just yesterday!

anyways, still waiting for this one!

Is that for real?!?!?!

I haven't been to any malls lately, I hope it's not to late to watch it.

but I'm sure it will be available online soon, maybe by September or October maybe.

*edit*

OMG! This is my very first post in Jun Jihyun thread and I topped a page... XD

Is that for real?!?!?!

I haven't been to any malls lately, I hope it's not to late to watch it.

but I'm sure it will be available online soon, maybe by September or October maybe.

*edit*

OMG! This is my very first post in Jun Jihyun thread and I topped a page... XD

yup, it's for real, blood: the last vampire was shown here in the philippines for at least 2 weeks if i'm not mistaken...

you should watch it if you can...

i'm not sure if its still showing in other cinemas...

if you can wait for some month the DVD should be out sometime later...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest remhsak02

hello guys!!..been a silent reader here and I want to tell everyone that I'm a Jun Ji Hyun fan for so long now since I saw her movies such as My Sassy Girl, Windstruck and Il Mare...still no latest news about her?..hope she'll go back to the small screen for a drama series..I wish to see more of her..

Guest orphannies

I saw Blood the Last Vampire sometime last month. I got lucky that it was showing at a theater about 20 minutes from where I lived. It was only there for less than a week and I saw it on the last day. I really liked the movie! For the most part it stayed true to the original anime movie. I only wish they didn't use so much CGI and that they had the fight scene in the airplane hanger. JJH was awesome as usual. I was like an excited 12 year old girl watching her on the big screen for the first time :blush: Her english was good and I was surprised to hear her talk in japanese too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FreeMindWill

So many Jeon forums, but none of them seems to live up to the hype! Who knows if there's any other forum that is more or mostly visited? Forum for Jeon. :)

• 2 weeks later...