[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest zacey

bravo everyone... its really fun to think of all the various conspiracies behind... i think the husband knowing the wife's suspicious nature, purposely dont want to answer her calls and make her increasingly hysterical... he must have known that she will become hysterical when she cant find him... and this will speed up the entire process of aggravating her..

i think that the wife is guilty of instigating the kill... but the husband sort of 'support' the witness to say the truth in his attempt to rid the wife... there could be a deal behind... the witness will not dare to defy the wife if she has no support...

as a diehard fan for romance, i do wish to see more sparks between EH and TJ.. :lol: while EH is slowly appreciating TJ's looks, i feel that she is trying to put the pieces she sees together... afterall, she sees facets of him that she cant link.... can be rather confusing as she dont know how to interpret his behaviour and character... :P

Also I uploaded Track 1- 21 in .rar file.

And Kim Hyun-joo's song "Promise" [약속], it goes live on online music sites on July 10, but the album goes on sale on the 15th, so it's not out yet.

But I've found this MV and the song used is "Promise" and sounds like Kim Hyun-joo's voice. (Sorry, didn't realize someone already posted it.)

So I ripped the song from the MV and uploaded it here.

Enjoy~

I'll probably post better quality of Kim Hyun-joo's "Promise" when it's officially released.

sorry to cut your post.

thank you so much!!!

i'll convert it to .mp3

for those who want it - just pm me

The NG scenes was hilarious!

The scenes of LDW and KHJ was sooo adorable, specially that one when she was posting her title on the door! :D:lol::D she couldn't get the spot right...hahahha LDW had to laugh!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha thanks for the NGS, I love it haha. I laugh so hard!

Cute interaction between all the cast!

Guest emay101

hello~~~

everybody!!

i'm a new member~~~

but i has been loving wook for a long long time.

i registed 2 month ago,but i just can't speak.

today,i try another way and i'm succeed.

i'm so happy!!!

nice to meet all of you!!!~~~

i'm a Chinese,and i'm from http://www.leedongwook.net/bbs/

welcome to wook's China Fome!

NG5

did u see?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LMQL5HIlivg

WOW, that was fast. thanks a lot cute girl.

by the way, since you have already watch ep 7 was there any "love thing" going on

between our two leads. Well, i have been hoping for developments after episode 5 (if im not mistaken).

sorry if i cannot wait. i have been hooked to this from the start.

Guest lucky_moon

WOW, that was fast. thanks a lot cute girl.

by the way, since you have already watch ep 7 was there any "love thing" going on

between our two leads. Well, i have been hoping for developments after episode 5 (if im not mistaken).

sorry if i cannot wait. i have been hooked to this from the start.

I didn't watch the Ep yet, I'm only posting the links.. ;)

Guest renni72

Thanks for all the NGs. It's nice to see the off screen chemistry of the stars. They all seem to get along well together. It must be fun to film a drama where everyone gets along.

It's Wednesday night! Eagerly waiting till tomorrow when I can watch tonight's episode.

Archived