Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

for the newbies in this thread, u can find nearly all of jjh's cfs in aiselo.net

there are always rumors about her whenever she has a movie, but i doubt if any of them were true. she's a very private person, IF she has a bf she's keeping him away from gossip.

cute pic with kim tae hee but why isn't she smiling? hehe

Daisy is being shown in Korea starting today, right? It's to be shown Jan. 16 if I'm not mistaken. Can't wait to read reviews of it.

Guest PinK_Hart X

^wow she looks soo pretty!

cairo how do u d/l from the site...nothing happens when i right click on a cm...can u please help me? thanks

Hi everyone ^_^ I would like to ask who's more kind between jeon ji hyun and song hye gyo? Because they both look pretty and kind...I love the 2 of them...hope i can watch ji hyun's movie :D

Guest mamaveve

^wow she looks soo pretty!

cairo how do u d/l from the site...nothing happens when i right click on a cm...can u please help me? thanks

use Mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer...., and you can rigth click it...

http://aiselo.net

the site is very great...

have a try!!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

I love JJH ^__^ she looks just like this one ulzzang :o

Hi everyone ^_^ I would like to ask who's more kind between jeon ji hyun and song hye gyo? Because they both look pretty and kind...I love the 2 of them...hope i can watch ji hyun's movie :D

uh I doubt anyone here knows how these women are since none of them know her personally she could be mean or nice.

:) WiSh I knew 'em both persOnally tO anSwer yer querry credibly enOugh bexy.

But jhing sis iz aight! I think JiHyun 'nd Hye Kyo are some kinda sweet 'nd wOnderful perSon.

Shady!! U have got to watch that cf with Ji Hyun and Ji Sub! I loved it! It was funny. :lol:

quteacho, matey we love Ji Hyun no matter what, right? hahaha but I know she's a sweet and nice girl.

Lake House based on "Il Mare"

Theatrical Release Date: Feb 3, 2006 (Wide)

Directed by: Alejandro Agresti

Cast: Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Christopher Plummer, Lynn Collins

keanu_reeves1.jpg

Synopsis:

Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves star in this time-bending romantic drama from director Alejandro Agresti ("Valentin") and writer David Auburn ("Proof"), based on a Korean drama called "Il Mare." She's a doctor, he's an architect, and they live in the same house... only not at the same time. Fortunately they have access to a mystical mailbox that delivers their love letters across the sands of time. Or something.

credits: Yahoo Movies and rottentomatoes

The Lake House Premiere postponed

The premiere of The Lake House a.k.a. Il Mare starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves has been moved in the summer on June 16th, 2006.

Synopsis:

IN THEATERS JUNE 16, 2006 Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves play a doctor and architect, respectively, who find romance through time travel, in this romantic drama directed by Alejandro Agresti (VALENTIN).

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lake_house/

I found lots of other articles saying that it's been moved from feb. 3 to june 16 ...