Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest mintysweety327327

So yeh, I was just wondering, is he still in sydney? it seems like no one's talking about where he is now etc... *sigh*, I better give up on looking for him coz it will only get me more disappointment + failing uni xD, so yeh, good luck to everyone else who are still searching for him if he's still here, lols

btw, thanx for the youtube links :)

I know. No one's talking about it anymore.

It seems like people are more interested in the MD more than the real person ha ha :lol:

Anyway, as much as I love Min Ho, I don't think I am prepared to go to the airport with the Swine flu around ha ha :P

Sorry Min Ho

Just interested to know if anyone is still trying to locate him?

I guess everyone's back to school and uni.....life's back to normal now.

Min ho, go back quickly....so we don't have to worry about locating you ;):lol:

Just remembered. didn't Cecilia say that min ho wasn't doing the photo shoot for the first two days?

Does it mean that the person that was spotted in Galaxy could be him?? ha ha Just a thought.....

I know you guys don't think it was him....

Guest Storytime

bann8todayedit.jpg

bann12todayedit.jpg

Guys, the messages for Minho's birthday project are due in 2 days. We currently do not have as many messages as we hoped for. This is Minho's first international project as well as LMH's World's first project. We'd like to show him just how much support and love he has from us international fans. If you haven't yet, please leave Minho a message. (Click the banners.) You do have to register, but it's fast and simple. Even a 'Happy birthday Minho!' would suffice. If you've already done so, let your fellow Minho fans know about this! We want Minho to smile reading our messages on his birthday! Minoz unite (:

Guest scents
;) Lee Min Ho is so hot and sexy, the way he wear dress and the way he smile and act are very similar to Jerry Yan. When I first saw him in Boys over Flowers I can not imagined how obsesed I am to him.

Minho's part will be aired on next week.

i'm quite dissapointed he doesnt sing a song for the Special album..

but its fine with me, since i still could watch him as Goo JoonPyo again at BOF after story musical drama !!~~ :w00t:

i miss GJP!!~~~... :wub:

MinHo/JoonPyo is a freaking handsome and hot guy alive... :wub:

2wq998g.jpg

p0ocm.jpg

DC MInHo

LMH @ F4 Special Edition

29z7wo9.jpg

capped by me + pls don't hotlink

sorry, guys~should be tooo sleepy last night and click the wrong file to upload.

I'm now uploading Ep1 but the file is quite large (and the "speedy" internet connection at my office :P) that i think it would take at least an hour. will post once it's ready :sweatingbullets:

Guest ml_87

blue_angel_1004, yep your right!

The car he bought was a Mercedes Benz.

:P

that's his dream. he said that after BOF, he wish to have a car himself. and he wanna buy 1 for his mom, too :lol:

btw, where's Mino now? plz, back to Korea soon!! :phew:

Guest mj8528

hi

it'smy fist time to post in here

i only want to tell the fans in Sydney that the minho still in there.One of my friend'friend see him in China Town just now.but he has left after shooting.

Guest cyallen26

really???

wuah... min ho staying longer than the plan in sydney that's meant he loves sydney ;)

did the photoshoot in chinatown? woow... with lots of people walking around... daaarrnnnn... im stuck in my office... :D

hm... wondering when he will be off... please just stay forever in sydney :lol::P

Guest heyitslyann

i am in LOVE with this guy. he's so cute.

i hope he'll do more dramas in the future. i will definitely support him!

yes

news from http://leeminho.ifensi.com

the girl saw a handsome guy shooting at China town , and found out that's minho. but when she wanna take a photo of minho, she was blocked by a staff and told her that minho was too tired for photo...

b39f28e681c73215f24b76347de71672.jpg

the tall guy at the back is minho~

as described, minho is in grey t-shirt & black pants with a camera-like necklace. NO hat today~

it was said that minho and the crew has left already

good luck, Sydney girls~ hope you guys could have a chance to see MH in person when he's still in Sydney

Guest NgHicHaN

What time did she see him?

And yes it's TOTALLY LMH

i can tell over the eyes...

Gosh I LIVE NEAR CHINA TOWN.

I was about to go there and get some chinese food for dinner but it was raining.

Guest NgHicHaN

So I'm back after running out under the rain to China town..

I forgot that it was raining when the photo looked sunny..

I forgot to bring my jacket *crying*

I was FREEZINGGGG~~~

It took me 3 minutes from my place to China town (:, I didn't see him.

When I got my phone out, trying to call mewific, I realized that my friend left me 36 MISSED CALLS.

She also left a msg, saying sat at 16.30, she was about to go inside Pepper Lunch on George St, she SAW LMH but he got on a car (cab?) and gone..

I put my phone in my schoolbag and set it with Silent because I didnt wanna get in trouble on my 1st day back to school.

So i was freezing, crazy for running under the rain without a jacket..

I'm home now :(!

There's an old saying,

Love is like a dog, it chases you when you run, but it runs when u chase it.

Changed it to,

LMH is like love (dog ROFL), and the rest.

The only thing that's different is he doesnt chase any of us ROFL.

I had a feeling like.. when you have no intention of seeing him, he appears, when you're all set, ready to go, you never get even a glimpse of him.

I said that I'd given up 2 days ago.. but it seems like I never did.. LOL

AISHSSS

Guest Azura

So I'm back after running out under the rain to China town..

I forgot that it was raining when the photo looked sunny..

I forgot to bring my jacket *crying*

I was FREEZINGGGG~~~

It took me 3 minutes from my place to china town (:, I didnt see him.

When i got my phone out, trying to call mewific, i realized that my friend left me 36 MISSED CALLS.

She also left a msg, saying sat at 16.30, she was about to go inside Pepper Lunch on George St, she SAW LMH but he got on a car (cab?) and gone..

I put my phone in my schoolbag and set it with Silent because I didnt wanna get in trouble on my 1st day back to school.

So i was freezing, crazy for running under the rain without a jacket..

I'm home now :(!

There's an old saying,

Love is like a dog, it chases you when you run, but it runs when u chase it.

Changed it to,

LMH is like love (dog ROFL), and the rest.

The only thing that's different is he doesnt chase any of us ROFL.

I had a feeling like.. when you have no intention of seeing him, he appears, when you're all set, ready to go, you never get even a glimpse of him.

I said that I'd given up 2 days ago.. but it seems like I never did.. LOL

AISHSSS

NgHicHaN...dont give up.

If he's not leaving today there might be chance he will be out for dinner tonight. Search around you may have chance to bump into him.

mintysweety32732, pls remove the img tag before quoting the pic... thax dear :)

wow.. Mj8528' friend was so lucky could see minho and took photo of him eventho he's blocked by a crew.. :D

at least we know he still in Sydney ^^

oohh... NgHicHaN, i hope you dont catch a cold. please keep your health and also the rest of girls while stalking MinHo.

though MinHo is playing hide and seek with Sydney girls.. haha.. naughty guy. :P

:wub:

2vknpmb.jpg

DC MInHo