Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest vetrina

:D

yeah it's out next week! uggghh! another wait...

but anyways, i don't understand a word Kim Bum said at all :(

the girl doesn't sound like Ga Eul??!

Guest vetrina

Hi there,

Did you have to purchase credits / subscription? It looks like it... cant read korean.. and its like ... wanna watch but also cant! :P

hi there!

no i didn't subscribe to anything @ Mnet...i just went to check the site every now and then and i actually missed the episode on real time so i had to look for the video in there somewhere and i found it so it played, they have VOD there, since i was able to play it, i think you should be able to. i don't understand a word of Korean either, hehe :D

(does this help??) sorry :(

Guest lynx102

ml_87 - kisses for the short preview. :)

now.. if only it was the full version... that said... they sure know how to whet our appetite! so it looks like its going to be another 3 more weeks?? so.. how many music-dramas can they push out u think?? :P

Guest shalee

MINHO aren't you tired already?? because all day and night long your running in my mind!! :lol: :lol: :lol: this is my all time corny Filipino pick up line but it sure fits how i feel right now! :blush: not in a perverted kind of ways huh! in fact im a minsun shipper..hehe

thanks for the pics and gifs! i loved it all!

Guest jennyalfeche

:D

Hi there,

Did you have to purchase credits / subscription? It looks like it... cant read korean.. and its like ... wanna watch but also cant! :P

Hi! all you have to do is open it on IE or Mozilla, and you have to install the active X...it's a must to play the video,really. that's all you need to play it, installing the activeX. when you open the link on IE, there's a yellow bar that prompts on top of the page or below the address bar. Click it (right clik will do), then click 'install activeX' , there's a message box that'll appear, click run, (if it's in korean, click the left option box as the activeX installation prompts.)...after a couple of seconds as the active X is installing, it's running! so was I when I was watching.

this is my very first post, I've been following this thread and really admire the people who are really into them, the F4 and Jandi. Hope this'll help. :D .....FIGHTING! ^^

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hey everyone.

is minho leaving sydney tomorrow?

hahaha:D

ahhh he looks so cute in the gifs & pics of the special!

thanks everyone!

*steals pics*

Guest jennyalfeche

Just finnished watching the MV, AYLABHET!!! doh~

oppa, 끈적거리는 준 이영표, 난 당신이 제정신이야? 왜냐하면 당신은 너무 매력있어, 난 생각

(~goo joon pyo, I'm I even sane for you? I think not, because you're irresistibly fascinating!~)

e97c32f3a18f8c73352acccc.jpg

Enjoy watching the Special edition, though minho only had a few shots...

Looking forward to his episode next week, though I don't think there would be new footage on Junpyo & Jandi...

Just in case some of you cannot watch the VOD on Mnet, here is the special edition MV for download (not very high resolution though)

episode 2

BOFF4SpecialEditionEp2.jpg

mediafire:

download EP 2

here is Episode 1, enjoy~ :)

BOFF4SpecialEditionEp1.jpg

sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m07ago

Guest karinamaq

I bought the $27, the english sub is good for the first 21 episode and it's crappy after that from Ep 22 to 25...

thanks!

I think at kimook.com they sell the deluxe edition maybe after 2-3 months from now.

Guest hana_hirokawa

:o zengann ss .. i'm afraid that 1st link is broken...

^_^ meow13 ssi : both link are the same coz it contain part 2 .. hope both of you can fixed the link .. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... thanks so much in advance...

So yeh, I was just wondering, is he still in sydney? it seems like no one's talking about where he is now etc... *sigh*, I better give up on looking for him coz it will only get me more disappointment + failing uni xD, so yeh, good luck to everyone else who are still searching for him if he's still here, lols

btw, thanx for the youtube links :)

Guest leeminho.mine

Enjoy watching the Special edition, though minho only had a few shots...

Looking forward to his episode next week, though I don't think there would be new footage on Junpyo & Jandi...

Just in case some of you cannot watch the VOD on Mnet, here is the special edition MV for download (not very high resolution though)

mediafire:

download EP 2

mediafire:

BOF F4 Special Edition Ep1

the link for Episode 1, is the same with episode 2.

by the way, thanks for sharing the links.. is it the 25minutes music drama that was aired yesterday?

thank you..