Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest blackvelvetfever

Happy belated birthday Haruma-kun. :D . He made himself looks matured on-screen (agree that he looks older though) but when it comes to off-screen, he is just like a normal 19 year old guy or maybe younger than that! :P ..

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1561/gallery2105s.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3610/gallery2107s.jpg

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1556/report0806.jpg

*Shrieks* He's so friggen adorable. ^_^ Thanks Amy ^_^

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa! I'm hating myself so much

because I wasn't able to remember

that it was Haruma's birthday.

really made me sad.

anyways, I'm trying to make up with his birthday celebration even if its 2 days late already.

well, it's better late than never, ne?

CROWS ZERO 2 Photos

DSC01953.jpg

The wagon that moves all over Tokyo to promote the movie. So cool!

Pictures inside..

DSC01954.jpg

Housen School is the home to Oguri Shun's biggest rivals!:D

DSC01955.jpg

Haruma's signature.GEEZ!

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

the promotional posters!

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

the interior is filled with cast photos.Haruma!

DSC01962.jpg

the bad richard simmons look that melts my heart!my!

DSC01963.jpg

Oh my pretty boy! Can he get any hotter?

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

HAWTNESS!

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

It's the back of the wagon!I wanna get inside the wagon too!

Plus a CZII SUV that lugs it around the city.It's so cool!

credits: yamada_taro@lj

Zoom In 07.04.2009 Crowz Zero II Part 1

Zoom In 07.04.2009 Crowz Zero II Part 2

So much for a post, ne?

I'll try to be back tomorrow for another round of Harumacchi love!

Guest inubaka25

Miura Haruma is amazing :DDDD

i was wondering what hes up to lately.

seems like hes not coming out in any other drama or show or movie

besides Gokusen the movie which is out in july.

is he coming out in anything recently?

Miura Haruma is amazing :DDDD

i was wondering what hes up to lately.

seems like hes not coming out in any other drama or show or movie

besides Gokusen the movie which is out in july.

is he coming out in anything recently?

I've read his last blog entry in his official website because someone posted it with translations.

There he said that he will be very busy in the upcoming months so he will not be updating his blog for now.

But he said he will be doing a lot of CM and will showcase more if his singing and dancing.

He will be doing a lot of promotions too.

The CM thing is really true because he has been in a lot of commercials.

First it was the Pucchi and then came the ATM, ne?

And talking 'bout his singing and dancing, I think it's because he will be in a stage drama.

That's all I know for now. I can't wait for the Gokusen the Movie too.

Am still waiting for the Gokusen 3 SP with subs.

Anyways, here's a translation of all 12 Chabatake Blog Entries of Harumacchi.

He's the cutest tea endorser ever!

It's a gift sine it's his birthday! Haha!

2008年8月21日 I saw a「お~いお茶」truck!

Hello Everyone. It’s Miura Haruma

Normally I wouldn't care about it, but once I’m interested in it..aren’t there things which catches your attention?

Recently, I saw an Itoen truck in the town. I have the feeling that I've seen it quite often.

Of course, there were already a lot of them before I started to pay attention to it!

I think it catches my attention because it’s not somebody else's business anymore. *laugh*

Today, again, I saw a truck in front of the vending machine!

The tea bottle comes out automatically by pressing a single button from the vending machine, but putting them in has to be done by humans.

The convenience of drinking something when you want, it was born from such a steady accumulation wasn’t it?

I’m like this too, but there are a lot of people drinking 「お~いお茶] and getting the feeling of revival.

The hot weather will continue, but please do your best for all of us.

21augustkdbl.jpg

The truck at the corner is from Itoen!

2008年8月22日 Discovery: [お~いお茶] boiled rice *is delicious! (*Ochatsuke= adding tea to rice)

Hello Everyone. It’s Miura Haruma

As the title implies, this time I’ll introduce: [お~いお茶] boiled rice, which is my recommended menu of this summer!

Although I say so, it’s actually only adding [お~いお茶] to rice! But it’s refreshing and tasty. That’s why it’s a good thing to make different Ochatsuke and enjoy it! For this season, "eel Ochatsuke" is perfect! I also heard that the "grilled rice balls Ochatsuke" is really fragrant!

I write this while thinking of other ideas. But if there’s a day you don’t have the appetite to eat it because of the heat, remember: the most important thing is that you enjoy eating it!

Please try it out!

22augustb1es.jpg

[お~いお茶] is also delicious when you eat it!

2008年8月26日 I’m in the middle of travel time

Hello Everyone. It’s Miura Haruma.

It seems to be too early, but the summer holidays will end soon, won't they? This summer was really hot so I guess a lot of people drank 「お~いお茶」!!

The recent me has many photo shoots these days and there are times I think "Ah, I’m so tired~". As for our work, there are a lot of travel and waiting time. During times like these I immediately relax and refresh myself. It is an important trick of getting over busyness. For example when I drink 「お~いお茶」during a car drive and when I see the scenery which flows outside the window I become so absent-minded.

Well, it often happens that I fall asleep as soon as I’m in the car..but that’s important as well! Soon the summer tiredness is at its peak.

But everyone can skilfully change one’s mood with「お~いお茶」! *laugh*

Although the summer holiday is coming to its end, please spend the remaining holidays with no regret!

august265xvs1.jpg

Travel time is my important refreshing time.

2008年8月27日 Me and 「お~いお茶」and the vending machine

Hello everyone. It’s Miura Haruma.

In one of my previous blog entries I mentioned about Itoen giving me some refreshment (he means that they gave him「お~いお茶」bottles :D) . It’s not that I only drink the tea given to me, I often buy「お~いお茶」when I go outside. In my case I prefer buying it from vending machine than from convenience stores. In my house’s neighbourhood, or to the studio I often go, there has always been my favourite vending machine. *laugh*

This turns out to be a continuation of the entry about the truck, but Itoen has a business office in every region in Japan. From there the salesmen deliver the bottles to the vending machines and sell them to the stores. The reason why there is a business office in each region is to shorten the delivery channels in order to sell the tea as fresh as possible.

No matter where you buy [お~いお茶], it’s always delicious! So when you travel to various places throughout Japan, you’re relieved to know this aren’t you?!

image001_2pi6h.jpg

It's a commemorative photography with a vending machine of Itoen.

2008年9月 1日Starting from today, my chabatake diary is taking a break.

It’s been 5 months I’ve constantly updated my chabatake (Tea plantation) diary. This time it’s the last entry of「お~いお茶」tea plantation diary for the year 2008 and I’m going to take a short break.

I want to thank everyone who continued reading this tea plantation blog.

Through this tea plantation diary I learned how the 「お~いお茶」is produced and how it’s delivered to everyone. How about you?

This fall I’m starring in a drama SP and a drama serial, my photo book will be released and there are a lot of chances to meet you, I’m looking forward to it.

So, until the day we meet again, I hope you’ll continue drinking [お~いお茶」 and stay healthy and cheerful. I’ll also do my best!

image001r64z.jpg

Thank you very much.

2008年12月 8日 it’s been a long time. Tea plantation diary; please take care of the winter edition as well.

Everyone. Long time no see. It’s Miura Haruma.

My tea plantation diary will reopen with the winter edition.

Winter is getting close at a rapid pace. Doing the recording for the drama, each day passed very quickly and I feel that the end of this year is approaching.

That’s why the mornings and the evenings will become very intense, so please be careful not to catch a cold.

With my tea plantation winter edition diary, I hope I’m able to warm up the reader’s heart just as much as the [お~いお茶 Hot」tea does. *laugh*

Please take care of me.

image003yep4.jpg

I’m happy I could meet you again.

2008年12月25日 I’m reading my script until late at night

By the way, how do you spend the winter’s evening? Even though it was the final episode of the drama I’m starring in, I guess you’ve watched it. The first time I’ve heard about this drama offer was at the tea plantation in Miyazaki, where I was shooting the CM for [お~いお茶]. I was really surprised at that time.

By the way, regarding my way of spending the evening..Recently I spent every evening reading the script like a reference book. I memorized all the long sentences or difficult expressions several days before the actual filming.

I made a great effort in order to make this drama enjoyable for you! *laugh*

When I was memorizing the sentences I often got tired, but in such moments it’s the best to drink [お~いお茶] to relax.

Everyone, please try it out as well!

image001_24gsxk.jpg

Refreshment with [お~いお茶]!

2008年12月30日Bento (Japanese lunch box) with [お~いお茶]

Everyone, good morning!?

This is Miura Haruma, whose early drama recording at the location made him become a morning type. Though, sometimes there is even a meeting/set just before the sunrise, which is pretty stressful.

And after all, most important is the sanction against coldness. Especially when I had to wait at a outside location, I realized that it’s important to eat enough as a protection against cold. If you don’t eat enough, then you will feel the coldness even more.

That’s why I don’t leave over food of my lunch box at a location. If I become full this way, I drink warm [お~いお茶] as the culmination. It’s a nice ["Yeah, let’s do it!"]-feeling if the warmth goes throughout your body and starts the engine in your body isn’t it?

image01_28ajk.jpg

I drank warm [お~いお茶] and could do my best.

2009年1月 9日Happy new year!

Everyone, happy new year! It’s Miura Haruma.

Finally 2009 has started. After all the beginning of a new year is to celebrate the hard work you’ve done during the whole last year. Me too, I also want to pass this year by doing my best in acting and studying (even more than last year), so I won’t regret the year 2009.

This March I’ll also graduate from senior high school, I feel like becoming an adult. It would be nice if I could show you a different Miura Haruma. So please look forward to it!

By the way, how do you plan to spend/pass this year? I pray that you will have a great year.

It has become last, but please take care of the different delicious「お~いお茶」as you do of the different me.

1324dhhg.jpg

Let’s do our best this year too!

2009年1月21日 The best for a cold season is warm green tea

Hello everyone. It’s Miura Haruma

It may be because of the daily coldness, but suddenly you yearn for warm things. Talking about warm things, it’s Nabe (*Japanese Hot Pot) after all.

There are a lot of different types of Nabe, but recently it seems that the Curry Nabe is very popular, I’m curious. I want to eat it too. Recently when I declared myself as "Nabe lover" a lot of people asked me about good Nabe restaurants. I don’t know that much though.

And then, after all, for cold days warm green tea is the best.

By the way, until the moment I appeared on Itoen’s CM , I thought that 「お~いお茶-hot」is only warmed up「お~いお茶」. But it doesn’t seem like that.

To value the taste and smell of hot 「お~いお茶」, special tea leafs and manufacturing method has to be done. In addition, a special PET bottle is used. Moreover it was Itoen who has developed this special bottle, I didn’t know that..

I really thought there is no difference, except for the orange cap.

In order to make delicious tea, the manufacturing method and the raw material seem to be very important. Furthermore even the container (bottle) seems to be vital.

haruma_090120_2aplu.jpg

2009年1月26日 My health strategy is gargle, washing my hands and green tea.

Is everyone doing fine? It’s Miura Haruma.

The coldness the these days has become pretty severe, how is the condition of your body?

For this season, the most important thing is not to catch a cold and stay healthy. Especially for me, who wants to enjoy his last weeks as a senior high student to the fullest! I have to study (there are tests coming up), so there’s no time to catch a cold. Moreover If I’d catch a cold, the people at work would be troubled and that’s why I’m careful all year round, but this season needs special attention after all.

When I go to sleep, I make it as warm as possible, when going to a crowed place I’m wearing a mask and although there a many way to protect yourself, the basic is to wash your hands and gargle as soon as you’re at home. This is my habit. And drinking green tea is also one of my habits. I drink the tea because I believe it’s good for the body; The mind rules the body?

Everyone, please take care not to catch a cold!

image001_3earx.jpg

When I come home, the first thing I do is washing my hands.

2009年2月 2日 This is the final entry, let’s meet again.

The New Years’ greeting has been done not long ago...This blog actually started in last year’s spring. It has become the final entry already. Thank you very much for reading this blog up to that moment.

Even now, the spring’s green recall the Miyazaki tea plantation, thus thinking about this when I’m in Tokyo’s winter, surrounded by many buildings, it makes me wonder if one year is short or long, if Japan is small or big..I get this strange feeling.

Thinking about myself, I could spend each day of last year in a meaningful way. The tea leaf must grow up as I did as an actor. I think grew up in many respects.

This is the last entry of the tea plantation winter edition diary, but I’m looking forward to meet everyone again. Until this day, please drink 「お~いお茶」, stay healthy and enjoy every day.

I’ll also work harder than before to show you an energetic appearance in movies, in dramas, and in the stage play staring in June.

So, until the day we meet again, goodbye.

sdffv9z.jpg

O-i, see you later!

credits: calpis37@lj

Guest avinn

Wow...what a long entries! Can't read all, it's time consuming so I just scanned through some entries. Thanks anyway for sharing :D

I can say that his Takagi Fujimaru character in Bloody Monday is the most challenging for him.

He did great in there especially in Episode 8 when one of his classmates died.

His crying in there just made me cried too. The emotion was really there.

Even his "brother" Oguri Shun praised him for being such a versatile actor at a young age.

Shun added that during his teenage days, he wasn't able to play roles like that and he's acting isn't as great as Haruma.

Geez! Brother Shun is so sweet, ne?

Here's a recent interview of them two in Zoom in Super.

I posted this the other day but this one is subbed.

Haruma and Oguri looks so cute! Nah! UNRELATED BROTHERS!

and LOL @ Shun talking bout high shool uniforms.

Check it out!

Miura Haruma & Oguri Shun cute talk (subbed)

you need to turn on the captions right below the vid to see the subs.

youtubecaptions.jpg

Anyways, I know you guys would love to see Haruma singing and dancing right?

Here are some shop photos and scans from Amuse Super Live 2008.

Amuse Super Live 2008

SUPERLIVE2008-ThreeWiseMen-MiuraHar.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-ThreeWiseMen-Miura-1.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-ThreeWiseMen-Miura-2.jpg

I don't think it's Brash Brats. Somebody help me to confirm it?^^

Haruma being the leader suits him well!Yikes!

SUPERLIVE2008-ThreeWiseMen-Miura-2.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma02.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma03.jpg

Nah! If only you know how much I want to see him playing the guitar!

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma04.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma05.jpg

a cute dancer?

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma06.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma07.jpg

He's really having fun!

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma08.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma09.jpg

a warm applause please!

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma10.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma12.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma11.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma14.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma13.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma16.jpg

SUPERLIVE2008-MiuraHaruma15.jpg

cuteness overload!

credits: enoaparin@lj

no hotlinking!

LOL No one is here again?Haha.

I know it's bad to talk with myself but really, I need to go back here and post this.

DSC02225.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

It's in Shibuya. Miura's the May 2009 cover issue for the Men's No No.

It's a men's magazine and one of the major men's mag in Japan.

It's expensive guys..Haruma has only one page in there anyway, but he is wearing a sleeveless top and vest.

credits:yamada_taro@lj

Guest jeniez

I really like Miura Haruma. He's such a wonderful actor and for someone so young to be able to act like that is really AMAZING. He was amazing in Koizora and even better in Bloody Monday. I also liked him in Binbo danshi and Gokusen 3 although the storyline was kind of weak, but I didn't care too much for his role in 14 sai no haha. But all in all, I think he's so freakin' talented~ definitely one of my fav actor.

I think Miura Haruma will be the break out actor of 2009 if he gets decent works.

Guest Pinklett

oeeh he's 19!! yeey. let's stop time, cause he's nearing my age xD

hahaha I forgot who it was, but someone commented after Miyavi's and Hiro's marriage, saying:

thank god there is still Miura Haruma <333

AMEN!

oeeh he's 19!! yeey. let's stop time, cause he's nearing my age xD

hahaha I forgot who it was, but someone commented after Miyavi's and Hiro's marriage, saying:

thank god there is still Miura Haruma <333

AMEN!

LOL That's what I said too when I heard about Hiro's marriage.

First it was shocking for me because I just fell in love with Hiro this much coz of Mei-chan...

but then I remembered Miura and thought to myself that he's my first love.

Let's not worry too much. Harumacchi just turned 19 and he plans to get married around 28.Haha!

jeniez, yeah! I believe he's going to be the big break this year if he gets nice works.

he's very talented. Just at that young age, he gets to work with the biggest and brightest stars in Japan.

Crows Zero 2 is loaded with great actors. I hope to see some great acting from him!

Anyways, I remember this vid during the Elandor Prize Ceremony, he was awarded Rookie of the Year together with Aoi Miyazaki, Meisa Kuroki, Erika Toda, Matsuda Shota, and Eita.

「2009年エランドール賞」新人賞

just two cute remarks:

- Haruma gets along with Oguri Shun in private life.*kakkoii*

- When asked who his rival is, he answered: "Sato Takeru"..XDD

I laughed when he mentioned Takeru's name since they're very close. Haruma just showed his very cute smile.Haha!

Guest avinn

The movie, CROWS ZERO II is out today!!

Today marked the graduation of CROWS ZERO II students from both Suzuran and Housen High School. Takashi Miike has honourably presented the Diplomas to the cast during the stage greeting held in Tokyo today.

sg4.jpg

92383051.jpg

sg5.jpg

source : oricon

Archived