Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest just jess

On the contrary from his usual sweet roles, his real personality seems a little different. I was a little surprised on a talk show when he seemed really confident (a little cocky) and outspoken. Not the sweet guy I thought he'd be. :)

omg thats exactly how i felt while watching happy together! he was really talkative and cocky and just... not the sweet and typical nice guy i thought he would be. not saying that its a bad thing, but i was just kind of surprised.

omg thats exactly how i felt while watching happy together! he was really talkative and cocky and just... not the sweet and typical nice guy i thought he would be. not saying that its a bad thing, but i was just kind of surprised.

lol me too ,, never thought he would be sooo humorous like that (on Happy Together). hehehhe cool.

caps from Star's Lover episode 5.

someone on Naver blog did these.

05happyybr6.jpg

05happyywz3.jpg

source: naver blog

He's so cute. I love him in the drama. I can't wait for his role to develop. But that would also mean that he'll go after JW too. They have a small "past" together. :) Let's see where the drama will take him.

Guest riss_d

Happy new year 2009 to u riehae and everyone !! :D

--

pics while shooting KCM's mv.

01salonlaluneol5.jpg02salonlaluneuu9.jpg

03salonlalunebs2.jpg04salonlaluneef9.jpg

07salonlalunejz0.jpg

clip3jh0.jpgclip5yh9.jpgclip6ei0.jpg

while shooting Star's Lover.

06salonlaluneov9.jpg

clip4de2.jpg

from La Lune blog

Guest riehae

Poor him for being the on-the-spot boyfriends of MR in SL. But I bet he likes it. hehe. I'm looking forward to how their relationship will develop. He holds onto their small memory during childhood but for MR it's not as important as it is to him.

Yeah he seems like one that can really get irritated such in Happy together especially close to the end when the singers came out above his head. He was like why I am here and what is that type of expression. It seems like most of the celebrities can be cocky and arrogant and I wouldn't doubt if Yi Gi Woo was not one of them. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Why does LKW always have to cooperate with older actresses? :sweatingbullets: Those actresses are pretty and i also like them, but they are too old compared with LKW. Until now, the only one who i think makes a nice match for LKW is Kim Bin Woo. They were a perfect couple in "Kid Gang" drama. :wub:

• 1 month later...
Guest ruthlene

He's so cute. I love him in the drama. I can't wait for his role to develop. But that would also mean that he'll go after JW too. They have a small "past" together. :) Let's see where the drama will take him.

I'm a new fan of Lee Ki Woo. I first saw him in "Classic". He looked very different then, I guess because of his haircut. He's so handsome in Star's Lover. Like somebody said before he looks like a "Prince". As he stated in an interview, some people thought he's from a rich family, but he's not. He does looks like a rich "chaebol" (is that the right word for rich people in S. Korea?) Now, that I know him better, I will start to watch some of his dramas & movies. I'm sad to read in a website that he will be entering the military service this year. So many S. Korean heart-

trobs are entering the military service this year. I just hope & pray that he'll have a safe military service.