Brangelina's Young Children

Guest Fabiola

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiloh is soooo adorable!!! I love her sneakers!!! hahah.

And the blue shades are so darling.

Zahara is getting so big as well. She seems more girly than

Shiloh. But it's okay. =D

And Brad didn't seem to like the paparazzis there while he

and the girls are shopping at the toy shop. I would agree.

Shiloh's going to be a gorgeous woman when she gets older.

I just find it extremely weird that all their biological children look like carbon copies of each other. Awkward.

Guest jess89

I was in DC this past Saturday and apparently Angelina Jolie was there filming a new movie... maybe thats when Brad took the kids to the toy store?

Shiloh look like a cute doll aaawww i'm sure she's gonna break so many hot guys once she grows up rofl XD

Z cuuuttteee dang she looks like angelina somehow woot she will be one sexy lady lol

Brad you go daddy kekeke usually it's the mom who take their daughters to toy shop ^^; good to see brad spend time for his daughters^^

shoo papz -_-

Guest cherrie.7

Shiloh's gorgeous, no doubt she'll be stunning when she grows up.

I was hoping to see pics of maddox and pax plus the twins too.

Guest Fabiola

Suri & Shiloh's A-List Playdate

March 11, 2009

3344214919_1db260cc76.jpg

Film committments brought A-listers Katie Holmes and Angelina Jolie to NYC — but the working moms' most important project in Manhattan is coordinating a playdate between their toddlers!

"Katie loves entertaining and spoke to Angelina about having an at-home tea party with cupcakes for the girls," a friend of Katie's tells OK!. "It's something she has wanted to do for ages," adds another source close to the actress. "Because of security reasons, Katie can't have just any child over to her home. But with celebrity tots like Shiloh and Zahara, there's no problem."

Plans for their "mini-meeting" began on Jan. 11 in L.A., when Katie and her husband, Tom Cruise, chatted with Angie and her partner, Brad Pitt, at a private Golden Globes afterparty thrown by CAA at the Sunset Tower Hotel. Of course Tom, 46, and Brad, 45, are hardly strangers. The two co-starred in the 1994 vampire flick, Interview With a Vampire, but lost touch over the years.

"Since the film, their careers and social circles have become so different, they rarely see each other," explains the source. But the two men acted like old friends that night. "Both talked at length about their children," adds the source, "and they agreed to get their little girls together."

There may be another reason for the playdate too. Katie desperately wants to introduce Suri to other children her age. While the toddler has adopted siblings Connor, 14, and Isabella, 16, to play with, the teens are much older. "Suri's a very shy young lady," a Cruise insider tells OK!. "Even when Tom or Katie have taken her to a park or beach and tried to introduce her to other kids for a little playtime, it hasn't worked. She's very clingy."

"Katie told Angelina she just knew Suri and Shiloh are going to get along fantastically well," says the insider, "and Suri is already getting into the idea."

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/12430

Archived