[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

We stand by you.

headerbyshenlu11gj4.jpgheaderbyshenlu12wm4.jpg

2mchn5z.jpg

Please keep in mind that all of Soompi's rules are applied here. Read them HERE and HERE

DOs

• You may only post 5 times per day in this thread. Ignoring this rule will result in a 2-day suspension from the forum.
  • Answer people's questions. It is common courtesy to help each other.
  • ALWAYS credit your sources. If you are taking any thing OUT of this forum, be sure to use or give proper credits, including the person who posted it here.
  • Please ignore comments that are directed at bashing the boys, or starting arguments. Do not respond to their posts, IGNORE THEM! If they still continue, PM the moderators and report them!
  • Also, this is not a rule but would be appreciated if followed. When posting, please try to label your post in red with an increased size (perhaps 4). This will help organize the thread and make it easier to navigate. Some examples of labels are Question, News, Discussion, e.t.c. =)

DON'Ts

• No spamming. Please consider the quality of your post. There is a rule in place where you must post more than 20 characters! Examples of spam include:

"OMG, Changminnie is soooooo adorable!!"
    "I really, really, really like DBSK and their music."
    "Wow, those pictures look hot!"

These may, however, be used if joined in a longer post.

• No conversations among yourselves, you should PM the other member. It is hard for newcomers to join in and they may feel unwelcome.
  • Do not quote a long post to only provide a one line answer. You can cut quotes to make them smaller.
  • Please do not share translations if obtained solely through an online translator unless edited and read through so as to ensure they make sense. *NEW
  • DO NOT SPREAD RUMORS! This is very important because it is occurring a lot. Please refer to the listed reliable sites to check before posting news. Also, provide a link to the article if possible.
  • Do not discuss artists other than DBSK in this thread. If they are connected to DBSK, please keep discussion of other artists as minimal as you can.
  • Do not HOTLINK pictures. Please appreciate people's effort on sharing pictures with everyone.
  • Do not post or request for files to download. Streaming sites are allowed, but no direct downloading!
  • Do not insult or bashing any artists, TVXQ members or Soompi members. Show some respect, please.
  • Do not post other DBSK fansite posters anymore. If you would like them on the front page please pm tvxqslave so she can add your forum poster to her post below, or update the existing one (only one per forum).
  • Do not ask for donations. It is absolutely not allowed in soompi forums.
  • Do not steal the graphics from this thread. Shenlu worked very hard to create these beautiful headers and posters.

Warnings and suspensions will be given to members who fail to comply with the above rules. Mabe is the monitor of this thread and she will serve to remind members about these rules. Moderators reserve the right to take further action if members are not co-operating. - Korean Music Forum Moderators

azca3d.jpg

2z7qw4z.jpg

☆ TVXQ

Name: 동방신기 Dong Bang Shin Ki

Other Forms of Name: DBSK and DBSG (Used in Korea), THSK (Used in Japan), TVXQ and TVfXQ (Used in China and Internationally)

Name in Hanja: 東方神起

Pronunciation: Doong-bong-shin-ki

Debut: TVXQ debuted on December 26th, 2003 at Britney Spears and BoA's showcase concert. They performed 'Holy Night', and their debut song <Hug>

Members: 영웅재중 Young Woong JaeJoong | 유노윤호 U-Know Yunho | 믹키유천 Micky Yoochun | 시아준수 Xiah Junsu | 최강창민 ChoiKang Changmin

Korean Company: (SM 엔터테인먼트) SM Entertainment

Japanese Company: Avex Entertainment

Official Korean Fanclub: Cassiopeia

Official Japanese Fanclub: Big East

Official Balloon Color: Pearl Red

Official Korean Websites: TVXQ Official Website

Official Foreign Websites: THSK Official Japanese Website

x41a35.jpg

Name: Jung Yunho (정윤호)

Stage Name: U-Know

Vocal Position: Bass

Group Position: Leader

Birthday: February 6th, 1986

Height: 184cm (~6'1 ft)

Weight: 66kg

Blood Type: A

Birth Family: Mom, Dad, & One Younger Sister

Hobbies: Dancing & Writing

Religion: Christian

Education: Myongji University

Close Friends: Sugar & Heechul (Super Junior)

Favorite Number: 5

Favorite Food: Pork rib soup (Korea), Fried beef shredded soup (Japan), anything with soup.

Favorite Singers/Celebs: Jung Ji Hyun, Eugene (SES), HOT

Favorite Sport: Taekwondo

Favorite Colors: Green

Dog:Typhoon/Taephoong

• Before debuting under TVXQ, he was a backup dancer for Dana's 2002 single, "Diamond". He was also featured in the music video.
  • Composed, arranged, and sang "Spokesman" with Donghae of Super Junior, which was performed in the 2nd Live Asia tour concert - 'O'.
  • Featured in New Non-stop 4 & 6
  • Sang Japanese solo "Crazy Life", which was featured in the "Close to you / Crazy Life" single, the fourth installment of the group's "TRICK" series.
  • Wrote the rap lyrics for "Wrong Number",one of the tracks in their fourth korean album "MIROTIC" with Hero.
  • Wrote the rap lyrics for "Love after Love",one of the tracks in their second korean album "Rising Sun" together with Micky and Xiah.
  • Wrote the rap lyrics for "Love Bye Love", one of the tracks in their fourth korean abum "MIROTIC" with Xiah.
  • Composed and wrote the lyrics to “CHEKMATE”

j9vpee.jpg

Name: Shim Changmin (심창민)

Stage Name: Max

Vocal Position: High

Group Position: The Scary Maknae

Birthday: February 18th, 1988

Height: 186cm (~6'1 ft)

Weight: 61kg

Blood Type: B

Birth Family: Mom, Dad, & Two Younger Sisters

Hobbies: Gaming & Eating

Religion: Buddhism

Education: Kyunghee University

Close Friends: Mainly High School Friends, Eeteuk (Super Junior)

Favorite Number: 7

Favorite Food: Almost everything

Favorite Singers/Celebs: Brian Mcknight, Shin Hyesung, Kangta, Yolanda Adams, Han Ga In, HOT

Favorite Sport: Baseball or Basketball

Favorite Colors: White

Dog: Mangdung

• Wrote the lyrics for "Evergreen" in SM Town 2007 album.
  • Sang Japanese solo "Wild Soul", which was featured in the "Two hearts / WILD SOUL" single, the first installment of the group's "TRICK" series.
  • Wrote the Korean lyrics for "Love in the Ice".

nxtjyf.jpg

Name: Kim Jaejoong (김재중)

Stage Name: Hero

Vocal Position: Lead

Group Position: Mother

Birthday: January 26th, 1986 (Real Birthday is February 4, 1986, confirmed by his mother)

Height: 180cm

Weight: 63kg

Blood Type: O

Birth Family: Mom, Dad, Younger Sister & Younger Brother

Adoptive Family: Mom, Dad, & 8 Sisters

Hobbies: Cooking, Weight Training, and Composing

Education: Graduated from high school, but no information as to university.

Close Friends: Kim Hyun Joong (SS501), BoA, TOP (Big Bang)

Favorite Number: 2, 7, and 333333333333... (infinite)

Favorite Food: ---

Favorite Singers/Celebs: KangTa, Yoo Young Jin, Fany, WheeSung, Yumi, Yolanda Adams, HOT

Favorite Sport: Badminton

Favorite Colors: Black and red

Dog: Vick

• Sang "Greeting" (인사) which was featured on the A Millionaire's First Love soundtrack.
  • Collaborated with The Grace for "Just for One Day", which was featured in The Grace's first Japanese full-length studio album, Graceful 4.
  • Composed "Kissしたまま、さよなら" with Yuchun.
  • Sang Japanese solo "MAZE", which was featured in the "Keyword / Maze" single, the fifth and last installment of the group's "TRICK" series.
  • Sang Korean solo "잊혀진계절 (Forgotten Season)", a remake of the original song by Lee Yong, which was a famous hit in the 1980s. His solo is included in TVXQ's 4th album MIROTIC (Track 11).
  • Wrote the lyrics for the his rapping refrain in "Wrong Number".
  • Acting as the leading role in the teledrama "Heaven's Postman".
  • Composed and wrote the lyrics to "사랑아 울지마 (Do Not Cry My Lover)
  • Wrote and composed 忘れないで (Don't Forget)
  • Arranged and composed 9095

vgmszt.jpg

Name: Park Yoochun (박유천)

Stage Name: Micky

Vocal Position: Mid-Low

Group Position: Mediator

Birthday: June 4th, 1986

Height: 180cm

Weight: 64kg

Blood Type: O

Family: Mom, Dad, & Younger Brother

Hobbies: Composing & Piano

Education: Kyunghee University

Close Friends: Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)

Favorite Number: ---

Favorite Food: Jaejoong's Kimchi Jjigae

Favorite Singers/Celebs: HOT, Brian McKnight

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite Colors: ---

Dog: Harang

• Wrote "Space" 공간 (하늘과 바다사이, Whisper Of..), a narration for the third Korean single "Hi Ya Ya 여름날"
  • Composed his solo "Fox Rain" (여우비)
  • Wrote the lyrics for "Holding Back The Tears/그리고…", which was featured on the Vacation OST original soundtrack
  • Wrote the lyrics of and composed the Japanese solo song "My Girlfriend", which was featured in the "Runaway / My Girlfriend" single, the second installment of the group's "TRICK" series
  • Appeared in Magolpi's debut music video "Flight Girl" (비행소녀)
  • Was featured singer in DJ Makai's song, "Tokyo Lovelight"
  • Composed "Kissしたまま、さよなら" with Jaejoong
  • Composed "Evergreen" for Winter Album 2007 of SM Town.
  • Composed and wrote the lyrics to Kiss The Baby Sky, the theme song for "Zoom In", a Japanese program
  • Composed and wrote the lyrics to "사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)"
  • Rearranged “Rainy Night” for Junsu

kd2udh.jpg

Name: Kim Junsu (김준수)

Stage Name: Xiah

Vocal Position: Mid-High

Group Position: Moodmaker

Birthday: December 15th, 1986 (Registered on January 1, 1987 )

Height: 178cm

Weight: 60kg

Blood Type: B

Family: Mom, Dad, & Twin Brother

Hobbies: Soccer & Gaming

Education: Myongji University

Close Friends: Junho (Twin) & Eunhyuk (Super Junior)

Favorite Number: 2

Favorite Food: Sausage, Chicken, Almost Everything

Favorite Singers/Celebs: HOT, Kangta, N'SYNC

Favorite Sport: Soccer

Favorite Colors: Blue and purple

Dog: Xiahki/Shaki/Shiaki

• Has a solo "Beautiful Thing" featured on the Vacation original soundtrack.
  • Composed and wrote the lyrics to "White Lies"
  • Composed, wrote, and sang "My Page", which was performed in the 2nd Live Asia Tour Concert - 'O'.
  • Performed and toured around Korea as member of the promotional group Anyband with BoA, Tablo of Epik High, and Jin Bora. The project band was formed by Samsung's Anycall, and had several singles: "TPL (Talk, Play, Love)," "Promise U", "Daydream"
  • Had a duet with Zhang Liyin, "Timeless". He was also featured in the second part of the two-part "Timeless" music videos
  • Composed the Japanese solo "Rainy Night", which was featured in the "If...!? / Rainy Night" single, the third installment of the group's "TRICK" series
  • Wrote the lyrics for the song "노을..바라보다 (Picture of You)" from the fourth Korean album, 'MIROTIC'
  • Composed and wrote the lyrics to “XIAHTIC”

2vcz43q.jpg

Official/Unofficial DBSK Fansites

동방신기 TVXQ

TVXQ Iple | DNBN | Shinki! Forums | DreaminTVXQ | TVXQ Chinese Fan Club | TVXQ Bar | Cyxion | Usagis | TVXQs | TVXQ5 | Carpediem TVXQ | On The Road TVXQ | Our Soul TVXQ | Rainbow TVXQ | Mr. TVXQ | Only East Sky | RA TVXQ | Together TVXQ | TVXQ Family | CassiopeiaSG | TVXQ Event | TVXQ Thailand | Immaschool | iTVXQ | TVfXQ Forever l IN:COMPLETE l CassiopeiaHK l Cassiopeia Family l Aethiopeia (North American Fanclub) l TVXQ Australia l Europe - Phoenix l TVXQ Project l TVXQ My Destiny Argentina l TVXQ SPAIN l OneTVXQ l TVXQ Sweden l TVXQsoul l Pentagram TVXQ Argentina l TVXQMAICE AIRLINE l TVXQ Brasil l TVXQPOWERFULGODS l DBSK/Tohoshinki Lovers (DTL)

유노윤호 U-Know Yunho

Yunho Iple | Yunho Baidu | With Yoonho | Yunho-sshi | UKnow Bar | Only One UKnow | I Know Yooho | Yoonhostar | Yoonho0206 | Flower 0206 | Amor Fati | Go-UKnow | Go Yoonho | My Yunho | Yoonho Jung l [J]oin[Y]our[H]earts

최강창민 ChoiKang Changmin

Changmin Iple | Max Baidu | iMAX | Shimjjang Forums | Our Changmin | Changmin Addict | Baby Changmin | Sim Changmin | Shut Up Only Max | With Changmin | Precious Min

영웅재중 Young Woong JaeJoong

Jaejoong Iple | Hero JJ Bar | Hero Wings | Melite Hero | Hey! JJ | Only Hero | Always Jaejoong | RockJJ | Boo Jaejoong | JJ Yah | Like A Hero | Flores Bonito | IchigoJJ | Jae S | KHeroJJ l Youngwoong Forums

믹키유천 Micky Yoochun

Yoochun Iple | Micky Baidu l Micky Baidu 2 | Naryn Yuchun | Only Yuchun | One Day Park | Beyond Yuchun | Oh Micky | Micky House | Micky Dong | Middle Low | Yeong Deung For 64 | Asia Micky | Chun International

시아준수 Xiah Junsu

Junsu Iple | Xiah Baidu | Xiah Soul | Picnic Xiah | Junsoo Palace | Junsoo Rest | Xiah Junsoo | Xiahin | Xiah Forest | Don Junsu | My Sun Xiah | Petit Jardin | Pink Xiah | Xiah-Sshi

Soompi Topics

DBSK First Official Thread | DBSK Second Official Thread | DBSK Third Official Thread | Choikang Changmin Picture Thread | Youngwoong Jaejoong Picture Thread | Xiah Junsu Picture Thread | Micky Yoochun Picture Thread | UKnow Yunho Picture Thread

Official Fansub Teams

GOE;SS

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community

DBSJ Productions

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community

DBSK Fans Brasil

Website

YouTube

ginaya | mickytohos | xiaholic | xbadstarx | shinyflowers | eternalmerkamoon4 | farahmicky | deNain91 | ichigoKJJ | jaejoongiefied03 | jaynerox1991 | phutran1981vnn1 | Yunise2

Credits

Rules WendiiE, ekah_jaejoong

Short Biographies rainhero18, Fobbiyo, Ringy, tvxqslave, lizch, ang3l soul

Links of Interest Compilation Ohhlalakelly

Updated by Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

33eq8as.jpg

_Latest on top - Updated August 1st, 09

NO HOTLINKING, PLEASE!

Under Construction

Credits

Organized and updated by zhuuzhuusoba

Guest flyaway.

2rzt0t2.jpg

2qn08c1.png

• [sINGLE] Hug
    Copies sold: 236,835 (still charting)
    Tracks:
    01 Hug ♫ 02 My Little Princess ♫ 03 Oh Holy Night (Feat. BoA) ♫ 04 My Little Princess (Acapella) ♫ 05 Hug (Instrumental)

• [sINGLE] The Way U Are
    Copies sold: 299,807 (still charting)
    Tracks:
    01 The Way U Are ♫ 02 Whatever They Say ♫ 03 옹달샘 이야기 1 (Mountain Spring Story 1) ♫ 04 옹달샘 (Mountain Spring)
    05 옹달샘 이야기 2 (Mountain Spring Story 2) ♫ 06 Whatever They Say (Instrumental)

• [COLLABORATION] 2004 SUMMER VACATION in SMTOWN
    Tracks:
    01 Hot Mail with SMTown ♫ 02 Drive ♫ 09 Through The Forest

• [ALBUM] Tri-Angle
    Copies sold: 307,697 (still charting)
    Tracks:
    01 믿어요 ♫ 02 Thanks To ♫ 03 Tri-Angle (Feat. BoA & TRAX) ♫ 04 내 여자친구가 되어줄래? ♫ 05 Whatever They Say (Acapella)
    06 Million Men ♫ 07 지금처럼 (Like Now) ♫ 08 I Never Let Go ♫ 09 꼬마야 (Hey, Kid) ♫ 10 넌 언제나 (You Always) ♫ 11 Hug
    12 My Little Princess ♫ 13 The Way U Are ♫ 14 Tri-Angle (동방신기 Ver.)

• [COMPILATION] Christmas Gift from 동방신기
    Copies sold: 79,510
    Tracks:
    01 Jesus, Joy Of Man's Desiring (Acapella) ♫ 02 The First Noel ♫ 03 마법의 성 (Magic Castle) ♫ 04 기도문 (Prayer)
    05 글로리아 높으신 이의 탄생 ♫ 06 Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town ♫ 07 고요한 밤 거룩한 밤 (Silent Night, Holy Night)
    08 마법의 성 (Magic Castle) (Instrumental)

i6xzjo.png

• [sINGLE] Stay With Me Tonight
    Copies sold: (Japan) 9,818; (Korea) 28,298
    Tracks:
    01 Stay With Me Tonight ♫ 02 Try My Love ♫ 03 Stay With Me Tonight (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 Try My Love (Less Vocal)
    DVD Stay With Me Tonight (Video Clip)

• [sINGLE] Hi Ya Ya
    Copies sold: 81,022 (still charting)
    Tracks:
    01 Hi Ya Ya 여름날 (Hi Ya Ya Summer Day) ♫ 02 공간 (하늘과 바다사이, Whisper Of..) ♫ 03 너희들 것이니까 (I Wish...)
    4 지금처럼 (Like Now) (Piano Ver.) ♫ 05 너희들 것이니까 (I Wish...) (Instrumental)

• [sINGLE] Somebody to Love
    Copies sold: (Japan) 10,496; (Korea) 24,413
    Tracks:
    01 Somebody To Love ♫ 02 言葉はいらない ♫ 03 Somebody To Love (Acapella) ♫ 04 Somebody To Love (Less Vocal)
    05 言葉はいらない (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Somebody to Love (Video Clip) / 02 Interview

• [ALBUM] Rising Sun
    Copies sold: 293,094 (still charting)
    Tracks:
    01 Tonight ♫ 02 Beautiful Life ♫ 03 Rising Sun (순수) ♫ 04 바보 (Unforgettable) ♫ 05 네가 허락할테니 (Love Is Never Gone)
    06 Love After Love ♫ 07 Dangerous Mind ♫ 08 One ♫ 09 Love Is... ♫ 10 Free Your Mind (Feat. TRAX)
    11 작은 고백 (Your Love Is All I Need) ♫ 12 약속했던 그때에 (Always There…)

• [sINGLE] My Destiny
    Copies sold: (Japan) 14,729; (Korea) 23,362
    Tracks:
    01 My Destiny ♫ 02 Eternal ♫ 03 My Destiny (Acapella) ♫ 04 My Destiny (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 Eternal (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 My Destiny (Video Clip) / 02 Interview

• [COLLABORATION] Show Me Your Love (TVXQ & Super Junior)
    Copies sold: 66,048
    Tracks:
    01 Show Me Your Love ♫ 02 I Wanna Hold You ♫ 03 오늘만은 (I'm Your Man) ♫ 04 Show Me Your Love (Instrumental)

20gm8uf.png

fmq92q.png

• [DVD] All About 東方神起
    Best Selling DVD in 2006

• [OST] A Millionaire's First Love OST
    Tracks:
    01 Insa (Jaejoong) ♫ 02 Insa (TVXQ)

• [sINGLE] "明日は来るから" (Asu Wa Kuru Kara)
    Copies sold: (Japan) 10,816; (Korea) 21,596
    Tracks:
    01 明日は来るから ♫ 02 The Way U Are (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 03 明日は来るから (ヴォーカル&ピアノVer.)
    04 明日は来るから (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 The Way U Are (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 明日は来るから (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Interview

• [ALBUM] Heart, Mind and Soul
    Copies sold: (Japan) 57,320; (Korea) 31,366
    Tracks:
    01 Introlude ♫ 02 言葉はいらない (Kotoba Wa Iranai) ♫ 03 明日は来るから (Asu Wa Kuru Kara) ♫ 04 Somebody to Love
    05 My Destiny ♫ 06 HUG (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 07 Break Up The Shell ♫ 08 Stay With Me Tonight
    09 愛せない愛したい (Aisenai Aish!tai) ♫ 10 One (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 11 Rising Sun (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 12 Eternal
    13 Heart, Mind and Soul ♫ 14 Stay with me tonight (Acapella)* ♫ 15 Somebody to love (Acapella)*
    16 My Destiny (Acapella)* ♫ 17 明日は来るから (Asu Wa Kuru Kara) (Vocal & Piano Ver.)*
    DVD 01 Stay With Me Tonight PV ♫ 02 Somebody To Love PV ♫ 03 My Destiny PV ♫ 04 明日は来るから PV
    05 Rising Sun MV (Korean) ♫ 06 Tonight MV (Korean)
    * - CD version only

• [DVD] 東方神起 History in Japan Vol. 1

• [sINGLE] Rising Sun / Heart, Mind and Soul
    Copies sold: (Japan) 13,802; (Korea) 21,596
    Tracks:
    01 Rising Sun (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 02 Heart, Mind and Soul ♫ 03 Heart, Mind and Soul (Acapella)
    04 Rising Sun (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 Heart, Mind and Soul (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Rising Sun (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Interview

• [sINGLE] Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang (Fighting Spirit of the East)
    2006 World Cup Korea Official Image Song
    Copies sold: 25,524
    Tracks:
    01 Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang 동방의 투혼 (Original Ver.) ♫ 02 Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang 동방의 투혼 (2 Step Ver.)
    03 Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang 동방의 투혼 (Vibe 7 Ver.) ♫ 04 Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang 동방의 투혼 (Instrumental)

• [COLLABORATION] '06 SUMMER SMTOWN
    Tracks:
    01 Red Sun with SMTown ♫ 02 Oasis

• [sINGLE] Begin
    Copies sold: (Japan) 17,283; (Korea) 13,011
    Tracks:
    01 Begin ♫ 02 High Time ♫ 03 Begin (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 High Time (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01Begin (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Interview

• [OST] Vacation
    Copies sold: 23,659
    Tracks:
    01 Holding Back the Tears ♫ 02 Beautiful Thing by Xiah Junsu ♫ 03 Holding Back the Tears (Instrumental)
    04 Beautiful Thing (Harmonica)

• [sINGLE] Sky
    Copies sold: (Japan) 26,890; (Korea) 10,952
    Tracks:
    01 Sky ♫ 02 NO PAIN NO GAIN ♫ 03 明日は来るから (2 Future club mix) ♫ 04 Sky (Less Vocal)
    05 NO PAIN NO GAIN (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Sky (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [ALBUM] "O" 正.反.合.
    Copies sold: 404,719+ (still charting)
    Versions: A, B, C, D
    Tracks:
    01 "O"-正.反.合. ♫ 02 세상에 단 하나뿐인 마음 (You're My Miracle) ♫ 03 Hey! Girl ♫ 04 Get Me Some ♫ 05 I'll Be There
    06 네 곁에 숨쉴 수 있다면 (White Lie)* ♫ 07 Remember ♫ 08 이제 막 시작된 이야기 (The Story Has Just Begun) ♫ 09 ON & ON
    10 Phantom 환영 (幻影) ♫ 11 You only love ♫ 12 풍선 (Balloons)

VER. B - DVD 01 Wallpapers/images and special video material ("O"-正.反.合. Music Video)

VER. C - DVD 01 Talk(1) 극장드라마 'Vacation' Introduction ♫ 02 극장드라마 'Vacation' (Full Ver.)
    03 Talk(2) 극장드라마 'Vacation' NG Special Behind ♫ 04 극장드라마 'Vacation' NG Special

VER. D - DVD 01 Talk(1) The 3rd Album “O”-正.反.合. Showcase Introduction
    02 The 3rd Album "O"-正.反.合. Showcase (No Cut Ver.) ♫ 03 Talk(2) 'Hug' Memory ♫ 04 'Hug' Music Video
    05 Talk(3) 'The Way U Are' Memory ♫ 06 'The Way U Are' Music Video ♫ 07 Talk(4) '믿어요(I Believe)' Memory
    08 '믿어요(I Believe)' Music Video ♫ 09 Talk(5) 'TRI-ANGLE' Memory ♫ 10 'TRI-ANGLE' Music Video
    11 Talk(6) 'Rising Sun' Memory ♫ 12 'Rising Sun' Music Video ♫ 13 Talk(7) "O"-正.反.合. Memory
    14 "O"-正.反.合. Music Video ♫ 15 Talk(8) '풍선(Balloons)' Memory ♫ 16 '풍선(Balloons) Music Video
    17 Balloons MV Making ♫ 18 동방신기's Exclusive Story 2 : Our Secret Code++

• [DVD] 1st Live Tour 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~
    Copies sold: Sold: 32,331

• [sINGLE] Miss You / "O"-正.反.合.
    Copies sold: (Japan) 29,226; (Korea) 11,645
    Tracks:
    01 miss you ♫ 02 "O"‐正.反.合. ♫ 03 Sky (TVP UTA'S MIX) ♫ 04 Sky (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 "O"‐正.反.合. (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 miss you (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [COLLABORATION] 2006 WINTER SMTOWN - Snow Dream
    Tracks:
    01 Snow Dream with SMTown ♫ 02 When We'll Be Together

91c6d4.png

2rxfbdy.png

• [DVD] 東方神起 1st Live Concert "Rising Sun" DVD

• [sINGLE] Step by Step
    Copies sold: (Japan) 29,144; (Korea) 13,468
    Tracks:
    01 Step By Step ♫ 02 PROUD ♫ 03 PROUD (Acappella) ♫ 04 Step By Step (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 PROUD (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Step by Step (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [OST] Goong S
    Tracks:
    05 Remember

• [OST] Blue Wolf - To the Ends of the Earth and Sea Music Collection
    Tracks:
    13 I'll Be There

• [sINGLE] Choosey Lover
    Copies sold: (Japan) 28,116; (Korea) 9,354
    Tracks:
    01 Choosey Lover ♫ 02 Choosey Lover -R.Yamaki's Groove Mix- ♫ 03 Choosey Lover (Less Vocal)

• [OST] Disneymania presents POP PARADE JAPAN
    Tracks:
    13 A Whole New World

• [ALBUM] Five in the Black
    Copies sold: (Japan) 84,298; (Korea) 28,484
    Tracks:
    01 ZION ♫ 02 Sky ♫ 03 Begin ♫ 04 Choosey Lover ♫ 05 High time ♫ 06 DEAD END ♫ 07 PROUD ♫ 08 約束
    09 Miss You ♫ 10 "O"-正.反.合. (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 11 I'll be there (Japanese Ver.) ♫ 12 Step by Step ♫ 13 Hello again
    Bonus tracks: Begin (Acapella)* ♫ Miss You (Ballad Ver.)*
    Special track: A Whole New World*
    15 Somebody to love (Acapella)* ♫ 16 My Destiny (Acapella)* ♫ 17 明日は来るから Asu Wa Kuru Kara (Vocal & Piano Ver.)*

DVD 01 Rising Sun PV ♫ 02 Begin PV ♫ 03 Sky PV ♫ 04 miss you PV ♫ 05 "O"-正.反.合. PV ♫ 06 Step by Step PV
    07 Choosey Lover PV ♫ 08 Off Shot Movie ※初回盤のみ
    * - CD version only

• [DVD] 東方神起 History in Japan Vol. 2
    Copies sold: Sold: 20,085

• [OST] Air City
    Tracks:
    01 Harudal ♫ 02 All in Vain

• [sINGLE] Lovin' You
    Copies sold: (Japan) 49,495; (Korea) 10,714
    Tracks:
    01 Lovin' You ♫ 02 五線紙 ♫ 03 約束 extra NSB mix ♫ 04 Lovin' You (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 五線紙 (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Lovin' You (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [DVD] 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' Live Album

• [COLLABORATION] 2007 SUMMER SMTOWN – FRAGILE
    Tracks:
    02 Let's Go On A Trip (With SM Town) ♫ 05 White Summer Christmas

• [DVD] Rhythm Nation 2006 -The biggest indoor music festival-

• [DVD] A-nation '07 BEST HIT LIVE

• [sINGLE] SUMMER ~ Summer Dream / Song For You / Love In The Ice
    Copies sold: (Japan) 124,529; (Korea) 16,536
    Tracks:
    01 Summer Dream ♫ 02 Song for you ♫ 03 Love in the Ice ♫ 04 Summer Dream (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 HUG (Acapella Version)
    06 Song for you (Less Vocal) ♫ 07 Love in the Ice (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Summer Dream (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [sINGLE] SHINE / Ride On
    Copies sold: (Japan) 41,978; (Korea) 12,355
    Tracks:
    01 SHINE ♫ 02 Ride On ♫ 03 Lovin' you (Haru's "deep water" mix) ♫ 04 SHINE (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 Ride On (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 SHINE (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [DVD] 2nd LIVE TOUR 2007 - Five in the Black
    Copies sold: 71,407

• [DVD] All About 東方神起 Season 2
    Copies sold: (Japan) 22,529
    Best selling DVD in 2007 (Korea)

• [sINGLE] "여행기" (Yeo Haeng Gi)
    Tracks:
    01 여행기 (Traveling)

• [OST] The Legend
    Tracks:
    19 A Thousand Years Love Song

• [DVD] NONSTOP Hits TVXQ vol. 1

• [DVD] A-Nation Best Hit Live

• [COLLABORATION SINGLE] Last Angel (Koda Kumi)
    Track:
    01 Last Angel (Feat. TVXQ)

• [COLLABORATION SINGLE] Anyband (Feat. Xiah Junsu, Tablo, BoA, Jin Bora)
    Track:
    01 Talk, Play, Love ♫ 02 Promise

• [sINGLE] Forever Love
    Copies sold: (Japan) 50,781; (Korea) 9,494
    Tracks:
    01 Forever Love ♫ 02 Day Moon ♫ 03 Forever Love (Acapella) ♫ 04 Forever Love (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 Day Moon (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Forever Love (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [COLLABORATION] Graceful 4 (Tenjochiki)
    Track:
    03 Just For One Day (Feat. Kim Jaejoong)

• [DVD] Best Live DVD

• [DVD] 2nd Asia Tour concert- "O" DVD

• [COLLABORATION] 2007 WINTER SMTOWN - ONLY LOVE
    Track:
    01 ONLY LOVE (with SMTown) ♫ 03 Evergreen
    Bonus track: Traveling

• [sINGLE] Together
    Copies sold: (Japan) (Japan) 39,595; (Korea) 6,235
    Tracks:
    01 Together ♫ 02 Together (Kids Chorus Ver.) ♫ 03 Forever Love (Bell'n'Snow Edit) ♫ 04 Together (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Together (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

ojfsw5.png

21a0aq8.png

• [sINGLE] Purple Line
    Copies sold: (Japan) 48,253; (Korea) 18,869
    Tracks:
    01 Purple Line ♫ 02 DEAD END (STY Gin n' Tonic mix) ♫ 03 ZION (Zero G Remix) ♫ 04 Purple Line (Less Vocal)
    05 DEAD END - STY Gin n' Tonic mix - (Less Vocal) ♫ Korean CD Ver. Only - Purple Line (Korean Ver.)
    DVD 01 Asia Tour Bangkok Show Off Shot Movie ♫ 02 Asia Tour Bangkok Show SPECIAL Off Shot Movie

• [ALBUM] T
    Copies sold: (Japan) 153,695; (Korea) 30,689
    Tracks:
    CD 1 01 TRICK ♫ 02 No? ♫ 03 Purple Line ♫ 04 Forever Love ♫ 05 Summer Dream ♫ 06 Ride On ♫ 07 DARKNESS EYES
    08 Lovin' You ♫ 09 Rainbow ♫ 10 SHINE ♫ 11 LAST ANGEL (Tohoshinki Ver.) ♫ 12 CLAP! ♫ 13 Love in the Ice
    14 Forever Love (Acapella)* ♫ 15 Lovin' You (Haru's "deep water" mix)*
    Bonus track: Together

CD 2** 01 Song for you ♫ 02 Day Moon ~ハルダル~ ♫ 03 Beautiful Life (Japanese Version)
    04 You’re my miracle (Japanese Version) ♫ 05 Kissしたまま、さよなら

DVD 1**/*** 01 Lovin' You PV ♫ 02 Summer Dream PV ♫ 03 SHINE PV ♫ 04 Forever Love PV ♫ 05 Together PV
    06 Off Shot Movie ※初回盤のみ (**)

DVD 2 *** 01 Soul Power Tokyo Summit 2007 -TOHOSHINKI ♫ 02 2nd LIVE TOUR Five in the Black Special Edition
    03 PREMIUM MINI LIVE at YOKOHAMA BLITZ 2007.9.23
    * (*) CD Version Only
    * (**) CD+DVD Version Only
    * (***) 2CD+2DVD Version Only

• [TRICK SINGLE] Two hearts / WILD SOUL
    Copies sold: (Japan) 23,329; (Korea) 10,523
    Tracks:
    01 Two hearts ♫ 02 WILD SOUL (Changmin) ♫ 03 Two hearts (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 WILD SOUL (Less Vocal)

• [TRICK SINGLE] Runaway / My Girlfriend
    Copies sold: (Japan) 27,958; (Korea) 11,266
    Tracks:
    01 Runaway ♫ 02 My Girlfriend (Yoochun) ♫ 03 Runaway (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 My Girlfriend (Less Vocal)

• [TRICK SINGLE] If...?! / Rainy Night
    Copies sold: (Japan) 27,472; (Korea) 13,518
    Tracks:
    01 If...?! ♫ 02 Rainy Night (Junsu) ♫ 03 If...?! (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 Rainy Night (Less Vocal)

• [TRICK SINGLE] Close To You / Crazy Life
    Copies sold: (Japan) 20,379; (Korea) 11,939
    Tracks:
    01 Close To You ♫ 02 Crazy Life (Yunho) ♫ 03 Close To You (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 Crazy Life (Less Vocal)

• [TRICK SINGLE] Keyword / Maze
    Copies sold: (Japan) 26,899; (Korea) 12,582
    Tracks:
    01 Keyword ♫ 02 Maze (Jaejoong) ♫ 03 Keyword (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 Maze (Less Vocal)

• [DVD] 東方神起 History in Japan Vol. 3
    Copies sold: 52,767

• [sINGLE] Beautiful You
    Copies sold: (Japan) 121,771; (Korea) 9,831
    Tracks:
    CD+DVD A 01 Beautiful You ♫ 02 千年恋歌 ♫ 03 Beautiful You (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 千年恋うた (Less Vocal)

CD B 01 Beautiful You ♫ 02 千年恋歌 ♫ 03 CLAP! (SOUL of SOUL remix) ♫ 04 Beautiful You (Less Vocal)
    05 千年恋うた (Less Vocal)

CD+DVD C 01 Beautiful You ♫ 02 千年恋歌 ♫ 03 千年恋歌 -Korean Ver.- (천년연가) ♫ 04 千年恋歌 (Japanese Karaoke)
    05 千年恋歌(Korean Karaoke) ♫ 06 Beautiful You (Less Vocal) ♫ 07 千年恋歌 (Less Vocal)

DVD 01 Beautiful You (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie(*) ♫ 03 千年恋うた (Video Clip)(**)
    04 TV Spot for "The Legend" (**)
    * - CD+DVD A only
    * - CD+DVD C only

• [sINGLE] どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
    Copies sold: (Japan) 120,890; (Korea) 10,473
    Tracks:
    CD 01 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? ♫ 02 Box in the ship
    03 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (アカペラ)* ♫ 04 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (Less Vocal)
    05 Box in the ship (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie(※初回限定盤のみ収録)

• [DVD] Summer Freak by A-Nation

• [DVD] 3rd Live Tour T
    Copies sold: 70,488

• [COLLABORATION] Stars (DJ Makai)
    Tracks:
    02 Tokyo Lovelight (Feat. Yoochun)

• [ALBUM] Mirotic
    Copies sold: 549,720 (still charting)
    versions:A,B,C
    Tracks:
    CD 01 주문 (MIROTIC) ♫ 02 Wrong Number ♫ 03 노을..바라보다 (Picture Of You) ♫ 04 CRAZY LOVE
    05 HEY! (Don't Bring Me Down) ♫ 06 넌 나의 노래 (You're My Melody) ♫ 07 무지개 (RAINBOW) ♫ 08 낙원 (PARADISE)
    09 악녀 (Are You A Good Girl?) ♫ 10 Flower Lady ♫ 11 잊혀진계절 (Forgotten Season) * ♫ 12 Love In The Ice (Korean Ver.)*
    13 사랑아 울지마 (Do Not Cry My Lover)** ♫ 14 소원 (Wish)** ♫ 15 사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)** ♫ 16 Don't Say Goodbye **
    (*) Not included in VER. B
    (**) Included only on VER. C

VER. B - DVD 01 Directed by HERO (Interviewee : U-Know) ♫ 02 Directed by U-Know (Interviewee : MAX)
    03 Directed by MAX (Interviewee : Xiah) ♫ 04 Directed by Xiah (Interviewee : Micky)
    05 Directed by Micky (Interviewee : HERO) ♫ 06 Directed by TVXQ! – Talk about ‘MIROTIC’
    07 Directed by TVXQ! – Surprise Project

• [sINGLE] Jumon
    Copies sold: (Japan) 91,270; (Korea) N/A
    Tracks:
    01 呪文 (MIROTIC) ♫ 02どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (THE LEVEL remix) ♫ 03 呪文 -MIROTIC-(Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 呪文 -MIROTIC- (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

op093o.png

• [sINGLE] Bolero / Kiss the Baby Sky / 忘れないで
    Copies sold: (Japan) 110,717; (Korea) 23,000+
    Tracks:
    01 Bolero ♫ 02 Kiss the Baby Sky ♫ 03 忘れないで ♫ 04 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (Royal Mirrorball Mix)
    05 Bolero (Less Vocal) ♫ 06 Kiss The Baby Sky (Less Vocal) ♫ 07忘れないで(Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Bolero (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [sINGLE] Survivor
    Copies sold: (Japan) 97,878; (Korea) 10,469
    Tracks:
    01 Survivor ♫ 02 Take Your Hands ♫ 03 Survivor (Less Vocal) ♫ 04 Take Your Hands (Less Vocal)
    05 Survivor -Seven Seas Premium-*
    DVD 01 Survivor (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie
    * - CD version only

• [ALBUM] The Secret Code
    Copies sold: (Japan) 307,230; (Korea) 28,000+
    Tracks:
    01 Secret Game ♫ 02 FORCE ♫ 03 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? ♫ 04 Nobody Knows ♫ 05 Beautiful You
    06 忘れないで ♫ 07 9095 ♫ 08 呪文 -MIROTIC- ♫ 09 TAXI ♫ 10 Stand Up! ♫ 11 Survivor ♫ 12 Kiss The Baby Sky
    13 Bolero ♫ 14 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(アカペラ) (Bonus Tr.)+
    [Non-stop Mix]*
    SHINE ♫ Close to you ♫ ZION ♫ WILD SOUL ♫ Purple Line ♫ Runaway ♫ LAST ANGEL -TOHOSHINKI Ver.-
    Two hearts ♫ Rainy Night ♫ DARKNESS EYES ♫ Lovin' You ♫ Keyword ♫ NO? ♫ My Girlfriend ♫ If...!? ♫ DEAD END
    CLAP! ♫ Crazy Life ♫ Ride On ♫ Choosey Lover ♫ TRICK ♫ Maze

CD 2** 01 ウィーアー! ♫ 02 Take Your Hands -i.am.electro REMIX- ♫ 03 Box In The Ship
    04 千年恋歌 ♫ 05 Purple Line (Bonus Tr.)

DVD 1** Purple Line PV ♫ 02 Beautiful you PV ♫ 03 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? PV
    04 呪文 -MIROTIC- PV ♫ 05 Bolero PV ♫ 06 Survivor PV ♫ 07 Kiss The Baby Sky PV
    08 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~ ダイジェスト映像+副音声(メンバーと関根勤さんによるトーク
    09 Off Shot Movie -(ジャケット撮影+Kiss The Baby Sky PV撮影)
    + CD version only
    * 2CD version only
    **CD + DVD version only

• [sINGLE] Share The World
    Copies sold: (Japan) 179,124; (Korea) 8,432
    Tracks:
    01 Share The World ♫ 02 ウィーアー! (We Are) ♫ 03 明日は来るから ♫ 04 Share The World (Less Vocal)
    05 ウィーアー! (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Share The World (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie

• [sINGLE] Stand By U
    Copies sold: (Japan) 231,400; (Korea) 7,342
    Tracks:
    01 Stand By U ♫ 02 Tea For Two ♫ 03 Sky (Bonus Track) ♫ 04 Stand By U -LUV BEHIND THE MLD MIX-*
    05 Stand By U (Less Vocal) ♫ 06 Tea For Two (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Stand By U (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie
    * - CD version only

• [DVD] All About 東方神起 Season 3
    Release Date: August 14, 2009
    Copies sold: (Japan) 76,542

• [sINGLE] COLORS ~Melody & Harmony~ / Shelter
    Copies sold: (Japan) 176,616
    Tracks:
    01 COLORS 〜Melody and Harmony〜 ♫ 02 Shelter
    03 COLORS 〜Melody and Harmony〜 At 4th Live Tour 2009 - The Secret Code Final in Tokyo Dome*
    04 COLORS 〜Melody and Harmony〜 (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 Shelter (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 COLORS 〜Melody and Harmony〜 (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie
    * - CD version only

• [DVD] 4th Live Tour 2009 ~The Secret Code~
    Copies sold: 220,780

• [DVD] 東方神起 History in Japan Vol. 4
    Copies sold: 110,491

• [DVD] 3rd Asia Tour concert - Mirotic

• [sINGLE] BREAK OUT!
    Copies sold: (Japan) 283,501
    Tracks:
    01 BREAK OUT! ♫ 02 XIAHTIC / JUNSU from 東方神起 ♫ 03 BREAK OUT ! -Remix-*
    04 BREAK OUT ! (Less Vocal) ♫ XIAHTIC (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 BREAK OUT! (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie
    * - CD version only

• [COMPILATION] Best Selection 2010
    Copies sold: (Japan) 434,941
    Tracks:
    CD 1 01 呪文 -MIROTIC- ♫ 02 Share The World ♫ 03 My Destiny ♫ 04 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
    05 Purple Line ♫ 06 Stand By U ♫ 07 Stay With Me Tonight ♫ 08 明日は来るから ♫ 09 "O"-正.反.合.
    10 Sky ♫ 11 Somebody To Love ♫ 12 Lovin' You ♫ 13 Rising Sun ♫ 14 Summer Dream ♫ 15 Bolero
    16 Begin

CD 2(***) 01 Forever Love ♫ 02 SHINE ♫ 03 Love In The Ice
    04 Beautiful You ♫ 05 HUG ♫ 06 甘く果てしなく ♫ 07 時ヲ止メテ
    08 With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~ ♫ 09 BREAK OUT!

DVD Tohoshinki Karaoke Selection(**)
    01 Share The World PV ♫ 02 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (4th LIVE TOUR Ver.)
    03 呪文 -MIROTIC- (4th LIVE TOUR Ver.) ♫ 04 Bolero (4th LIVE TOUR Ver.)
    05 Summer Dream (3rd LIVE TOUR Ver.) ♫ 06 Stand by U (PV Member Ver.)
    07 Rising Sun (2nd LIVE TOUR Ver.) ♫ 08 Love in the Ice (3rd LIVE TOUR Ver.)
    09 BREAK OUT! PV (Bonus)

DVD Live Digest(***)
    01 TRICK ♫ 02 Rising Sun 03 "O"-正.反.合.♫ 04 Stay With Me Tonight ♫ 05 Choosey Lover
    06 Begin ♫ 07 HUG ♫ 08 明日は来るから ♫ 09 ZION ♫ 10 Break Up The Shell ♫ 11 High Time
    12 Purple Line ♫ 13 呪文 -MIROTIC- ♫ 14 The Way U Are ♫ 15 Survivor ♫ 16 Somebody To Love
    17 Off Shot Movie (First Video Award)

* (*) CD Version Only
    * (**) CD+DVD Version Only
    * (***) 2CD+DVD Version Only

• [sINGLE] Toki wo Tomete
    Release date: March 24, 2010
    Tracks:
    01 時ヲ止メテ ♫ 02 CHECKMATE / YUNHO from 東方神起 ♫ 03 N/A*
    04 時ヲ止メテ (Less Vocal) ♫ CHECKMATE (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 時ヲ止メテ (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie
    * - CD version only

• [ALBUM] Nonstop Hits TVXQ Vol. 2
    Copies sold: (Japan) 37,832

• [sINGLE] XIAH (Junsu)
    Release date: May 26, 2010
    Tracks:
    01 Intoxication ♫ 02 悲しみのゆくえ* ♫ 03 君がいれば ~Beautiful Love~
    04 Intoxication (Less Vocal) ♫ 05 君がいれば ~Beautiful Love~ (Less Vocal)
    DVD 01 Intoxication (Video Clip) ♫ 02 Off Shot Movie
    * - CD version only

Music Videos and Promotional Videos

_ Click on the title to watch the video (Korean MV are red, Japanese PV are black)

Official Photo Albums/Books

Korean

• Travel Sketches in L.A.
    Release Date: February 7, 2005

• Summer Paradise in Bora Bora
    Release Date: June 30, 2005

• The Prince in Prague
    Release Date: December 9, 2006

• Bonjour Paris
    Release Date: November 22, 2007

• A Week Holiday (United States)
    Release Date: July 21, 2008

Japanese

• 1st Artist Book ~Tomorrow: 000777~
    Release Date: March 25, 2006

• 2nd Artist Book ~Shine~
    Release Date: September 11, 2007

Official Story Books

• 1st Story Book ~HUG~
    Release Date: March 30, 2004

• 2nd Story Book ~The Way U Are~
    Release Date: August 21, 2004

• 3rd Story Book ~TVFXQ! Special Photo Essay in L.A
    Release Date: November 20, 2004

• 4th Story Book ~Rising Sun: Five Secret Story~
    Release Date: November 28, 2005

• 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" Documentary Book
    Release Date: April 10, 2007

• 3rd Asia Tour Concert "Mirotic" In Seoul 2009 Concert Book
    Release Date: April 20, 2009

• Please Be Mine : All About TVXQ Season 3 Making Book
    Release Date: July 15, 2009

Credits

Organized and updated by shangomar, `ANITA

Information from iTVXQ, wikipedia, toho-jp.net, tvxq.iple, oricon, hanteo

Videos © Youtube and Imeem users.

Guest fobbiyo

2zpif7s.jpg

rmvcef.jpg

They dreamt. They fought. They believed in their dreams and in themselves. Before they met, they were five dreaming boys. When they are together, they are one. Their name: 동방, Rising Gods of the East.

Since their debut in 2003 with the song "Hug", the five-member South Korean group has demonstrated that they have amazing talent on and off stage. With beautiful voices, powerful dances, an amazing image, sweet harmonizations, and great personalities, 동방 has put itself in the top of the music industry since the beginning.

Releasing four albums in South Korea - since 2004 to 2008 -, they have changed the way of music in their homeland, beating every chart and winning every award. Moreover, they have gained huge popularity, with their official Korean fan club, "Cassiopeia", becoming the biggest fanclub in the world.

But, as with every artist, 동방 wanted to try breaking into another big market: Japan. The beginning was hard and painful, but they fought and worked hard. In the end, what they achieved was the title of "the first foreign artist" (in Japan) to experience such success. Their long and difficult Japanese career has taken them through the release of three albums and have three sold out live tours.

Their numerous accomplishments in South Korea, Japan and other countries in Asia bestowed upon them the title of "the best group of Asia". This heavy claim drew many eyes from all over the world towards 동방. However, fans did not fall under the 동방 Fever because of their achievements. No... Rather, it was something with more meaning. It was the hard work, the sweat, the love, the teamwork, the sheer inspiration that DBSK shed - all these things and more, have made millions fall in love again and love with this absolutely amazing acapella idol group.

UknowHeader_By_Shenlu.jpg

He was born with the name Jung Yunho on February 6th, 1986, in Gwangju with a staggered tooth and blood type A. He grew up to be 6’1 feet (186 cm), strikingly handsome, and friendly beyond reasoning. Jung Yunho, who is known to be competitive, never turns down a challenge. He is also known to be extremely generous. He resends all of his birthday gifts back to the fans, asking them to show him their love and support by buying 동방's newest album. He also expressed that he would like the gifts to be given to people who need them more. Compassion has always been one of Yunho's strong points. Even on his break in 2009, he went to his old high school and sponsored 6 students with full scholarships to go to college. Yunho now attends Myongji University and has a younger sister.

Yunho also has insecurities regarding his weight. When he was younger, he used to be a chubby kid. He took taekwondo, which allowed him to lose his weight, but his moobs (man boobs) were still present. Even today, Yunho admits he worries about his man boobs and constantly goes on diets to regulate his weight. Jung Yunho also has many scars that are on his face. One scar is on the left side of his face, which was due to falling off a building when his mother was playing with him on a stroller. His mom left to pick on the phone and he fell, face first onto broken glass, at the age of 2. Another scar is located on his forehead which was caused by the library shelf falling on his face while trying to get out a book. Lastly, the scar on his neck is there because when he was younger, he had to have surgery on his vocal cords because a weird infection struck there. He gave up singing after that because it was too difficult to sing for him. He later branched out to dancing, which became his new love.

It was the opportunity of a lifetime when he had the chance to try out for SM Entertainment. He auditioned as a dancer and got accepted at age 13, the second to join SM out of the five boys of 동방. But what to do? He had to adjust from his Gwangju accent to the normal Seoul accent. After successfully doing that, he first appeared in Dana’s (who is now in The Grace) “Diamond” MV as her rapper and backup dancer.

While choosing who goes in one group, Lee Soo Man originally decided that Jung Yunho was to be in a group with some members of Super Junior and Hero Jaejoong called “Four Seasons”. It all worked out at the end when Yunho finally ended up in a group called 동방. He picked out his own stage name, U-know Yunho. “You-Know” means he will always know the member. Of course there has to be a leader. But someone had to rise up to take the role of being the leader. Although not the oldest, Yunho bravely volunteered to lead DBSK.

Even after joining the group, the hardships didn't ended. In 2006, after releasing the 3rd album “O – Jung.Ban.Hub”, Yunho was poisoned with a cyanoacrylate drink by an anti-fan. 동방 was filming “Yeo 6” (also named Heroine 6), when fans bought them food and drinks to eat during the filming. Unsuspectingly, Yunho willingly drank the bottle the anti-fan offered him, and barfed up blood as his lips slowly stuck together. He immediately went to the hospital and had to stop his activities until he got well. It was later discovered that the rims of the drink had super glue on it. The girl was later convicted but was let off and Yunho did not press any charges against her. 동방 also had to perform their hit song “O – Jung.Ban.Hub” once without Yunho.

Yunho also said his favorite number is number 5 because 동방 has 5 members. His favorite actresses are Jung Ji Hyun(My Sassy Girl) and Eugene (SES). He also said his favorite movie is “My Sassy Girl”, which he watched over one hundred times. His favorite song is also from “My Sassy Girl”, called I BELIEVE (He also sang this song on Mnet My Favorite in 2008). Relatable, friendly, and charismatic, Yunho has often claimed he wants to raise a normal and happy family. No doubt he would be the best father he sets out to be.

MaxHeader_By_Shenlu.jpg

Since Changmin was born on February 18th, 1988, he is the youngest member within the group. Because of this, SM originally started him off with the “cute” image when 동방 debuted. Later, it was found this sort of charm was more suitable for Junsu. Changmin became known for being smart, witty, and... Tall. Though he is normally quiet and reserved in interviews, Changmin doesn't hesitate to show his good-humored sarcasm or bluntness when answering UFO replies.

Changmin’s dream as a child was to be a TV announcer. He lived with his family in Seoul but was nearly kicked out of his house one day in second grade as he had to “relieve” himself and ended up peeing from the roof on the woman living downstairs! It was at an SM audition where Changmin was picked for his powerful voice, which initiated his training. The time and effort required as a trainee was taxing, because it forced him to be away from his family and miss out on student life. Changmin has said before that he is sad he never got to experience that. He has found quirky ways of getting rid of his loneliness though. For example, when 동방 were first in Japan, he used to pretend a slipper was a phone and tried to find a signal by waving it in the air!

Changmin has shown that he does have a sensitive side, too, explaining he often watches dramas and cries. The first time that he was publicly seen crying was at the Mnet Korean Music Festival. He later admitted this was because of the pressure of their Mirotic Comeback, and also because of his thoughts concerning his ex-girlfriends. Many people thought that Changmin had never been kissed by a girl before - imagine their surprise when the maknae revealed his first kiss on MBC's Come to Play! This may not be such a shock to some, considering 동방 said he was the Casanova of the group. They say that Changmin can look at one hundred girls as their bus passes by and remember which girls had pretty clothes on. Also, it seems that Changmin holds onto love for awhile because when his favorite female celebrity, Han Ga In, got married, he was saddened. He changed his computer background of Han Ga In to a 동방 one, but less than a month later, Han Ga In was back.

Changmin has matured greatly over the years. He has been working hard with both his body and his mind. He carries around weights and spends a lot of time learning and mastering the Japanese language. Our maknae has also made time to volunteer during his vacations, working in soup kitchens and going to the East Sea once to help clean up a major oil spillage.

Because he is the youngest, Changmin finds it difficult to voice his frustrations and anger. The other members say he is very scary when he loses his temper, but those instances are rare cases. One of Changmin's greatest attributes is his coolness. He can play it rough with the boys and give Jaejoong a “one-touch”, and also be the member who Yunho can turn to with his problems. This is the Changmin we have come to know, cherish, and love.

HeroHeader_By_Shenlu.jpg

On January 26th, 1986, one of Asia's top singers was born in Chungcheongnam-do, Gongju, South Korea. Kim Jaejoong, or Youngwoong (Hero) Jaejoong, grew up to become the lead singer of one of Asia’s top group, 동방. He is known among many of his fans for his smooth, husky voice and beautiful, yet crisp looks.

People always say that the first impression is important. However, when it comes to Kim Jaejoong, you should cross out that thought. He has said several times that he is horrible at first impressions. You see, Jaejoong exudes a cold and mysterious vibe, suiting his mesmerizing eyes and pouty lips. His cold stare actually serves as a shield for his shyness (he often covers his mouth with his hand when he is laughing). Behind his beautiful physical appearance, Jaejoong is a very blunt and straightforward person who loves honest and deep conversations. Despite his distant appearance, Jaejoong is actually a warm and charming young man. As the oldest member of the group, Jaejoong also plays the “mother” role of the group by cooking and tidying up their living space.

Having grown up in a family with eight sisters, it’s easy to see where his cleaning/cooking habits originated from. However, his eight sisters are not his biological sisters. Originally born as Han Jaejoon, Jaejoong had to be let go by his mother because she couldn’t take care of him properly. His adoption was unknown to Jaejoong. Many year later, problems arose with his army service, when it was found out that he was registered under TWO names, Han Jaejoon and Kim Jaejoong. (Also, it was discovered that Jaejoong’s real birthday is February 4th, 1986). There was a custody battle between his biological father and mother, but it soon blew over. Jaejoong now acknowledges both his adopted family and his biological family, but he will always be known as “Kim Jaejoong.”

Our seemingly perfect Jaejoong made a mistake in spring 2006, when he got caught for a DUI incident. He couldn’t participate in their activities for a month, thus making the group perform with only four members. He promised that this wouldn’t happen again (though he enjoys drinks from time to time, he is careful not to drive).

Jaejoong enjoys weightlifting, the results of which he frequently flaunted during 동방's “MIROTIC” promotion. In addition, he has written and composed several songs, including “Don’t Cry My Lover” in the MIROTIC album and “Don’t Forget (Wasurenaide)” on their Bolero/Kiss the Baby Sky/Wasurenaide single. This man, lyrist, composer, singer, and dancer, once said he wanted to marry a fan. And honestly, with his mesmerizing eyes, pouty lips, and breathtaking voice, how could you refuse?

MickyHeader_By_Shenlu.jpg

Born on June 4th, 1986, Park Yoochun grew up in Seoul, Korea, but moved to the United States as "Micky" with his parents when he was in the sixth grade. He related his turbulent childhood on a show and shared the many hardships he and his family faced while living there that ultimately led to the separation of his mother and father. After living in Fairfax, Virginia for roughly four years, he auditioned for Brothers Entertainment and was sent to Korea to train under SM Entertainment.

With a natural talent for composing and playing the piano, he says he has written more than 50 songs, some of which have been recorded and released by 동방. Being the mid-low vocals for the group, Yoochun can be sexy and cute at the same time. He can be the sentimental and mellow singer/songwriter to some people and can also be the charming and gorgeous dancer of 동방. His manly, husky voice and his fun-loving personality have managed to hold captive the many hearts of fans from around the world.

Yoochun likes the cold, and is known to open the windows in the members' room at night, leaving the others to close it for him. Aside from his passion for music, he also has a love for speed driving as a way to reduce his stress. And despite having asthma and a previous allergy to dogs, he doesn't let his weaknesses get him down. He is now the proud owner of two dogs, Harang (a Siberian husky) and Shyong and continues to reassure the fans that he is taking care of his health. Yet despite everything he has now, Yoochun never forgot his beloved family and had them move in with him in Korea. He bought a big house (called as "Goong" by many) that he worked very hard to get. His younger brother, Yoohwan, and his mother live with him at his house, along with his pets.

Yoochun joined 동방 a year before their set debut. Upon being accepted, Micky Yoochun was set to conquer the airwaves along with the rest of the 동방 members. From that day five years ago til now, Yoochun has proved that anyone can achieve their dreams with a lot of perseverance and sacrifice. The 동방 members continue to shine brighter still, conquering the music charts of Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, China as well as overseas' countries Mexico, Peru, Brazil and France. The immense number of their supporters and the awards they have garnered throughout the years is enough proof that 동방 is Asia's Number One group and they're still going strong.

XiahHeader_By_Shenlu.jpg

Kim Junsu was born to a pizza restaurant owner, and a former Miss Korea on December 15th of 1986. Younger by two seconds to his fraternal twin brother, Junho, he is the middle-high vocalist in Asia's #1 Idol group, 동방. Labeled as the bright and innocent angel of the group, this lively and charismatic member maintains the balance and order when difficulties arise. He is definitely 동방's ray of sunshine. Junsu is the member with the calmest temper when huge problems surface, yet the one who becomes easily angered over little situations. He is the bubbly, cheerful member with the smallest attention span. His countenance tends to change as soon as he steps on-stage. His sweet innocence gives way to a hot, sexy, and seductive charisma, and as soon as he walks back off stage, his adorable and naive personality kicks back in. He enjoys writing poems, and hopes to some day have his writings published in a book.

Junsu and his twin are very close - they have never fought before, and love to talk to each other for long hours on the phone. They both enjoy sports: Junsu, soccer, and Junho, baseball. Junsu's name was given to him by his father because he was said to be the prettier of the two, and Junho the manlier. His former dream was to be an athlete, and he has stated before that if he was not a singer he would be a professional soccer player. He has proven himself through various shows and games that his dream of playing professional soccer could have easily come true.

The first member to join 동방 was Kim Junsu. He began his career under SM Entertainment long before the group was even formed. He began at age 12 after auditioning in a televised talent search where the judges consisted of popular band members Moon Hee Jun and Kangta of H.O.T. Junsu's vocals were acknowledged, and his six years of training began. However, after three years of vigorous training, a problem began to surface. Junsu's puberty began to set in, altering his voice drastically. This gave Junsu many frustrations as he was unable to sing until the unusually long cycle ended. Junsu also stated in an interview on Mnet's Starwatch that during this hardship he had a tough time, and was very angry with himself. The doctor told him not to yell or even talk, but he would only yell and talk more in the bitterness of wanting his voice back. He even went to the rooftop and screamed and cried, begging God for his voice back. Miraculously, his wish was granted, and Junsu once said he wonders if all that screaming is why his voice is so husky now.

Finally, after 6 years, a group by the name of 동방 was formed, and Kim Junsu debuted as Xiah. His stage name was personally chosen by him, with a special meaning. His name is short for Asia, which is pronounced ah-shee-ah in Korean. He chose to use the short term for Asia, implicating that not only did he want to become a star of Korea, but of the entire Asian continent. Kim (Xiah) Junsu has proved endless times that he and his group members are Asia's #1 stars. 동방 continues to take the world by storm with their perseverance, humble spirits, wonderful personalities, and overall amazing talents.

29ykqkp.jpg

• SBS Gayo Awards (March 28): Popular Song First Debut (Hug)
  • Mnet KM Music Video Festival (December): Best Music Video Award for New Group (Hug)
  • KBS Popular Music Award: Best New Artist
  • MBC Top 10 Music Festival: Best New Artist
  • Go News Netizen YunAae Daesang: Best Group Award
  • Go News Netizen YunAae Daesang: Music Video Award
  • Go News Netizen YunAae Daesang: CF Model Award
  • Go News Netizen YunAae Daesang: Asia Star Award

• Mnet KM Music Video Festival: Best Music Video (Rising Sun)
  • Mnet KM Music Video Festival: People’s Choice Award
  • Mnet KM Music Video Festival: Artist of the Year

• Korean Chinese Custom Ceremony: China-Ten Most Popular Music Group
  • Korean Chinese Custom Ceremony: China-Ten Most Popular Song
  • Korean Chinese Custom Ceremony: China-Most Popular Advertisement Model
  • Korean Chinese Custom Ceremony: China-Ideal Man Category
  • Channel[V] Thailand Music Video Awards: Best Music Video (Rising Sun)
  • Channel[V] Thailand Music Video Awards: Best Asian Artist
  • Virgin Hitz Awards (October 28): Popular Vote Asia Artist
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 25): Best Group
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 25): Artist of the Year
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 25): Mnet.com
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 25): Mnet Plus Mobile People's Choice Award
  • MTV 16th Music Seoul Festival (December 1): Daesang
  • MTV 16th Music Seoul Festival (December 1): Bonsang
  • MTV 16th Music Seoul Festival (December 1): Mobile Popular Vote
  • 21st Golden Disk Awards (December 14): Daesang
  • 21st Golden Disk Awards (December 14): Bonsang
  • SBS Gayo Awards (December 29): Daesang
  • SBS Gayo Awards (December 29): Bonsang

• SEED Awards, Thailand (January 31): Best Asian Singer Award
  • MTV Video Music Awards Japan (May 26): Best Buzz Asia in Korea
  • 14th Annual Korea Entertainment Masterpiece Award Ceremony (October 6): International Popularity Award
  • Best Hits 2007 Japan (November 26): Gold Artist Award
  • MTV Video Music Awards Japan: Best Collaboration Video Award (LAST ANGEL by Koda Kumi feat. TVXQ)
  • Asia Song Festival 2008 (October 4): Asia's Top Singer Award
  • 15th Korea Entertainment Awards (November 13) : Most Popular Artist Award
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 15): Daesang: Album Of The Year (The 4th Album "MIROTIC")
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 15): Auction Best Style Award
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 15): Mobile Popularity Award
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 15): Auction Netizen's Choice Award
  • Mnet KM Music Festival (November 15): Overseas Viewer Award
  • Golden Disk Awards (December 10): Disk Daesang (Artist of The Year)
  • Golden Disk Awards (December 10): Disk Bonsang
  • Golden Disk Awards (December 10): Disk Yepp Popularity Award
  • 16th Annual Korean Entertainment Awards (December 12): New Generation Daesang
  • Music Bank (Year-End Special) - MVP Award
  • Melon Awards : Best Artist and Music Video of The Year

• 18th Seoul Music Awards (February 12): Mobile Popularity Award
  • 18th Seoul Music Awards (February 12): Bonsang

Credits

Written by Fobbiyo (Yunho), Ringy (Changmin), squeaky (Jaejoong), tvxqslave (Yoochun), rainhero18 (Junsu)

Editting by zhuuzhuusoba

Guest ang3l soul

25ipz0y.jpg

Variety / Performances

_Only the newest links available

09.01.01 Zoom in Super [ENG SUB]

Zoom in Super Part 1

Credits: ichigoKJJ@youtube

09.01.03 Mecha Mecha Iketeru {NO SUB}

Mecha Mecha Iketeru

Credits: hikiluku@youtube

09.01.27 M-On Music Machine [JaeJoong And Yoochun] [ENG SUB]

M-On Music Machine Part 1

Credits: yun206@youtube

09.02.05 Channel-a [NO SUB]

Pingpong & Bowling Part 1

09.02.05 Channel-a [ENG SUB]

Bowling Part 1

09.02.07 Music Fair - Opening + Talk

Opening + Talk

Credits: karupin23@youtube

09.03.22 Oshareism [ENG SUB]

Oshareism [Part 1]

Credits: daxlover72@youtube

09.03.24 Hanamaru Cafe [ENG SUB]

Hanamaru Cafe [Part 1]

09.03.24 Space Shower Music Update [ENG SUB]

Music Update [Part 1]

09.03.29 Music Lovers [ENG SUB]

Music lovers [Part 1]

09.03.30 Shabekuri [ENG SUB]

Shabekuri [Part 1]

09.05.22 Mirai Souzoudo [ENG SUB]

Mirai Souzoudo [Part 1]

Credits: DBSKnightsBlog5@youtube

09.06.20 Music Fair [ENG SUB]

Music Fair - talk

09.06.25 Tokyo Friend Park II [ENG SUB]

Tokyo Friend Park II [Part 1]

Credits: windsoulx04@youtube

09.07.03 Music Fighter [ENG SUB]

Talk + Stand By U

Credits: DBSKnightsBlog3@youtube

Clubboxes

[NEW TO OLD]

Available at GOE-SS' Clubbox

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

• Releases
  • {GOE-SS} 09.08.04 NTV Oha!4 - THSK Lawsuit News
  • {GOE-SS} 09.08.04 FujiTV Tokudane - THSK Lawsuit New
  • {GOE-SS} 09.08.04 NTV Miyaneya - THSK Lawsuit News
  • {GOE-SS} 09.08.03 NTV Sukkiri - THSK Lawsuit News
  • {GOE-SS} 09.08.01 A-nation 09 Mobile Video Message
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.31 MBC Section TV - Yunho Evisu Photo Sketch
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.31 MBC TVian - Making of Heading to the Ground
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.17 MBC Special - DBSK Cut
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.14 Y Star Seolheim CF Making
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.04-05 Message from THSK in Tokyo Dome
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.04 Ch.5 i-TEEN - TVXQ Mirotic Tour in Bangkok
  • {GOE-SS} 09.07.03 Music Station -THSK
  • {GOE-SS} 09.06.28 MJTV PickUp Artist - THSK comment
  • {GOE-SS} 09.06.28 Ch.9 Nine Entertain - Mirotic Tour in Bangkok 2009
  • {GOE-SS} 09.06.28 TINU - Mirotic Tour in Bangkok
  • {GOE-SS} 09.06.27 Ch.3 SEE SAN Update - Mirotic Tour in Bangkok PressCon
  • {GOE-SS} 09.06.27 TINU - Mirotic Tour in Bangkok PressCon
  • {GOE-SS} 09.06.25 Tokyo Park Friends II
  • {GOE-SS} 09.05.22 NTV Mirai Sozodo - THSK
  • {GOE-SS} 09.05.07 Channel A - THSK Cut
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.30 BS Asahi Omini cooperama Unreleased scene
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.25 Music Fair 21 - THSK Cut
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.11 KHB Hirumanian - Tohoshinki Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.07-11 Asahi TV Ontama Part (1-5)
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.08 Miyaneya - Toyko Dome + Share The World
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.06 M-on Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.04.05 Kanzai TV - Otoemon
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.30 NTV Shabekuri - THSK Cut
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.29 NTV Music Lovers
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.25 NEWS You Plus Talk - Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.25 Zoom In Super - Studio Tour
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.24 NTV Radio De Culture
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.23 FBS Night Shuffle - ChunMinSu
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.23 Sukkiri News - Subaru PressCon
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.23 NTV Miyaneya
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.23 NTV Zoom in Super
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.22 Oshareism - THSK Special
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.22 ONTAMA 09 - Talk + Performances
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.21 TNC Momochihama D.X. Store
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.20 FujiTV Our Music
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.19 What's in Web - The Secret Code Promotion
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.18 M-On Artist File SP Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.14 CHUKYO TV - The Secret Code Promotion
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.14 Fukuoka TNC Chikappa
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.06 TV Asahi Music Station - THSK Cut
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.05 THSK The Secret Code Promotion Camp
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.05 Sohu Korea - 3rd Asia Tour Concert
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.04 Sohu Korea - TVXQ Backstage Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.03.02 Fuji TV - SMAPxSMAP - THSK Cut
  • {GOE-SS} 09.02.28 Ch.5 Kamikaze Club - SMTOWN LIVE'08 in Bangkok
  • {GOE-SS} 09.02.21 KBS2 Mirotic Concert Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.02.14 Ch.5 i-TEEN Activity - SMTOWN Bangkok 08
  • {GOE-SS} 09.02.08 Ch.9 Dao Kra Jaai - SMTOWN Bangkok 08
  • {GOE-SS} 09.02.08 Ch.7 Sen Tarng Ban Terng - SMTOWN Bangkok 08
  • {GOE-SS} 09.02.08 True Vision Inside News Live - SMTOWN Bangkok 08
  • {GOE-SS} 09.01.27 M - ON! Music Machine - JJ & YC
  • {GOE-SS} 09.01.26 Fuji TV HEY!HEY!HEY! MUSIC CHAMP
  • {GOE-SS} 09.01.19 Biglobe - 25th Single Bolero Interview
  • {GOE-SS} 09.01.05 TVXQ - HAHAHA CF Girls School Attack Version
  • {GOE-SS} 09.01.01 Zoom in Super the New Year Special

Credits

Organized and updated by ang3l soul, heelsoverheads

Information from diana© and redevilica

Youtube Uploaders

Editting by zhuuzhuusoba

Guest Senorita_

Tutorials_By_Shenlu.jpg

How to Download and Watch TVants

(Click on the thumbnails)

. Go to

Click on the
red button
to start the download.

14trhwh.jpg

When the download box appears click 'Save', and save it to a desired folder.

After the download, go to the folder you have saved Tvants to, and double-click on the icon. Then complete the instructions as required to install the program.

When Tvants is installed, find Tvants from
'All Programs'
and click on the icon.

n71s8x.jpg

The program will pop-up.

abp6yo.jpg

On the
'Search'
panel, type in the channel you want. For example, SBS, and click 'Search TV'. Once the search has been completed, double-click on the first channel on the list. And the channel will appear. Wait for the green bar at the bottom to load, and once it has been loaded, you will be able to watch the channel.

zjaqz6.jpg

TVants FAQ

Q: The channel I've selected is only showing a black screen?

A: Some channels put out a blank stream between events, this is not normally a problem and you will see the program when it starts. It can also be due to internet connection problems.

Q: The channel I've selected doesn't even start to buffer?

A: This can be due to slow internet connection speed or that the channel you selected only broadcast at certain times of the day.

Q: Why is the channel playing at a jerky rate (stopping and starting)?

A: Some channels are high bandwidth (500 kbps+) which means that you will need a lot of good sources to view a smooth picture. Network conditions and the number of users close to you can affect this. The best solution is to try another channel.

Common Channels:

SBS CJB TV, KNN SBS, CJB SBS - (Inkigayo)

KBS-1, KBS-2 - (Music Bank)

MBC - (Music Core)

GOE;SS Clubbox Tutorial Link

How To Use Clubbox

http://community.livejournal.com/goe_ss/150264.html#cutid1

How To Make Your Own Clubbox

http://community.livejournal.com/goe_ss/158722.html

FAQ_By_Shenlu.jpg

Q: What is Cassiopeia?

A: Cassiopeia is the official Korean, Chinese, Thailand, Malaysian and Global fan club for TVXQ. It is a constellation of five stars that form a "W" on the night sky. Coincidentally, the word "TVfXQ" also forms a "W" when traced on a computer keyboard. Cassiopeia is regarded as "The Queen". During TVXQ’s Korean comeback for their fourth studio album, their comeback was called, "The Return of the King".

Q: How come TVXQ has so many names?

A: They have different names in different countries. In South Korea, they are called Dong Bang Shin Gi (DBSG) or Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK) (as "K" usually sounds like "G" in Korean). In Japan, they are known as Tohoshinki abbreviated as THSK. While in Chinese countries, they are known as Tong Vfang Xien Qi abbreviated as TVfXQ. They are known as TVXQ internationally. The English translation of their name is Rising Gods of the East.

Q: How come Xiah Junsu has two birthday’s?

A: His parents registered him on January 1st, but he was actually born on December 15th.

Q: How come Youngwoong Jaejoong has two birthday’s?

A: His adoptive parents registered him on January 26th, but later his birth mother revealed that he was actually born on Feburary 4th.

Q: Why is December 23rd called TVXQ Day?

A: During a virtual presidential election by MTV Korea, they were voted as the "President of the Republic of Korean Music", among thirty other candidates by netizens. Because of this win, MTV and Boombox declared December 23rd as “TVXQ Day”.

Q: Which members have piercings?

A: All of the members now have ear piercings. Changmin, who wore clip-ons during the "Always There" MV got his ears pierced in 2008. Also, Jaejoong has piercings on both his ears, nipples and his belly. It's been speculated that he took off his nipple piercing but still has the belly button piercing.

Q: Which members have tattoos?

A: Yoochun had a fake tattoo on his shoulder during the 2nd Asia Tour "O". However, he does have two tattoos (that we know of). One that says ‘TVfXQ MYC’ on his lower back and one on his ankle that his brother also shares. See here and here.

Jaejoong's tattoo was evolved throughout the years. It started with "TVfXQ Soul" etched across the expanse of his back. He added two treble clefs on both ends in script, "Hope to the end" underneath "TVfXQ Soul". The treble clefs read, "The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor" (left) and "A song will outlive sermons in the memory" (right). After that, it seems like he added wings to his tattoo. Starting at this, then to this, and finally this.

Q: Did Jaejoong get caught for DUI (Driving Under the Influence)?

A: Yes, he was arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence) on April 7th at 1:20 AM, after having some drinks with his friends at Seoul Samsungdong. He was returning to his apartment driving his friends' father’s BMW, when he got caught by a police officer stationed at the Ramada Renaissance Hotel. His level of alcohol was 0.071% and was brought in Seoul KangNam Police Station for violation of The Road Traffic Law. Due to this incident, his license got suspended for 100 days and he was not allowed to participate in all DBSK activities for a while. On April 9th, Jaejoong apologized for his DUI at the the BBQ concert at Seoul Olympic Park Stadium. (See here or here) The fans accepted his apology and he finally made his comeback.

Q: Is Jaejoong adopted?

A: Yes, he is adopted. According to his mom, he was adopted at the age of four.

In November 2006, an article was published that a man by the last name of Han filed a lawsuit against Jaejoong's current legal guardians. He claimed that he was Jaejoong’s biological father, and thus wanted parental rights. The reason for the lawsuit was "for not going through the proper procedures before registering [Jaejoong] in [the legal guardians'] custody." All of the media’s attention caused Jaejoong a lot of pain. Members said he cried a lot during those times. On November 22nd, Han cancelled the lawsuit saying that he does not want to hurt his sons' feelings anymore. All is well now. Jaejoong has good relationships with both his adoptive parents and real mother. Both sets of his parents now treat each other like family. He vigorously expressed his will to live by the name of “Kim Jaejoong” and not by his birth name, "Han Jaejoon" (한재준). His biological mother revealed the whole story on her blog. Jaejoong's Biological Mother Blog Entry P1 and Jaejoong's Biological Mother Blog Entry P2

Rumours_By_Shenlu.jpg

Yoochun dropped the fanletter on purpose. See Here.

Answer: We may not know if Yoochun really meant to drop the letter. Remember that they are extremely tired when traveling between countries. It seems unlikely that they were watching out for a single letter that was dropped on to the floor. Yoochun knows that littering at an airport is not allowed.

Changmin hit a pregnant woman at the airport. See Here.

Answer: There are many versions of this rumor popping up, with no actual evidence. Cassiopeia would like to drop this, so it doesn't cause any stress to Changmin and to the other members. The fans have faith that Changmin will never hit a woman.

Members going solo

Answer: For now, there are no reports from their agency that they are indeed going solo permanently. As artists, they are entitled to have their personal endeavors. If their contract is still active, they can't go solo. The Blue Ocean Strategy (2005-2006) was abandoned by the agency because of the fans' dedication and determination to make TVXQ stay as a whole.

• Yoochun and Jaejoong's Soulmate Tattoos.

Answer: They don't have soulmate tattoos. Yoochun has 2 tattoos, one on his lower back that says "TVfXQ MYC" and one on his right leg (it resembles a feather that symbolizes brotherhood in Indian-American symbolism). On the other hand, Jaejoong's tattoo, started as "TVfXQ SOUL". He added two treble clefs on both ends in script, "Hope to the end" underneath "TVfXQ Soul". The treble clefs read, "the pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor" (left) and "A song will outlive sermons in the memory" (right). After that, it seems like he added wings to his tattoo.

• Jaejoong and Yunho being in a relationship. Jaejoong being gay. See here.

Answer: They are very close to each other. It's the same for all five of them. All of Jaejoong and Yunho’s actions that may imply a deeper relationship are either viewed by foreigners, due to cultural differences, or as fan service. Jaejoong being effeminate and gentle may make foreigners view him as a homosexual which is all due to cultural differences.

• Lee Soo Man hitting Changmin, putting TVXQ on slave contracts.

Answer: There was no official statement regarding this incident. The boys have total respect for the person who created their group. As it is widely known, Mr. Lee is a family man and hitting one of his signed artists seems absurd. The slave contracts have been questioned and pulled out by the Korean ministry residing over this matter.

• SM having a ‘Five-Year’ limit on all their artists.

Answer: Everyone says that SM has this 5-year curse on their artists. TVXQ has already been a group for over 5 years. As of now, there are no reports of them disbanding. They are even part of SM Entertainment as stockholders now.

• Changmin having the least number of fans.

Answer: The reports saying this seem to have come out due to a fan account stating that once during a fan signing event, the number of fans lining up for Changmin was lesser than the rest. Also, a fan said, "I don't want to get Changmin oppa's signature" within his earshot when she was ‘forced’ into his line. Cassiopeia has issued a letter for Changmin which is dated February 2007, that all the reports of him having the least number of fans are untrue. Cassiopeia stated that "all 930,000 hearts of Cassiopeia is for you. Jaejoong oppa has 930,000 fans, Yunho oppa has 930,000 fans, Yoochun oppa has 930,000, Junsu oppa has 930,000 fans and Changmin oppa has 930,000 fans as well". Fans have their preferred member, but to say that you are a TVXQ fan comes with a certain fondness for all five of them.

• Jaejoong and Junsu don't along and they are rivals.

Answer: Don't believe this! People always compare these two members because they are considered the best singers in the group. They might not show the public they're closest friends, but this does not mean they don't get along. Jaejoong has praised Junsu's singing plenty of times. In the Starwatch 24 interview, Jaejoong even mentioned he asked Junsu to teach him how to "express the lyrics/words of the song more". This issue/rumor might only be circulating among fans and the boys themselves are not aware that such rivalry exists.

• All members of TVXQ smoke!

Answer: Junsu and Changmin do not smoke, while Yunho, Micky and Jaejoong smokes/have smoked. There are various accounts saying that Yunho has quit and that Micky and Jaejoong are the only ones who still smoke. Recent magazine interviews of Jaejoong confirms his smoking habit. SM apparently told Yoochun to stop smoking since it affects his voice but in Jaejoong's case, it seems it doesn't affect his voice at all. Smoking is bad for your health but what the boys do in their private life is their decision.

• Jaejoong has had eye/nose surgery.

Answer: Jaejoong has denied this rumor before and said that he didn't have double eyelids until he was older. A person’s outer appearance changes as they get older. As you can see, he still looks relatively the same as he did 6 years ago (minus the change in hair and style). He said that if he did have surgery, he would tell their fans. Others still don't believe this after comparing his debut photos to his recent photos. Some say it’s obvious he had surgery; others say that he just looks tired and said make up does wonders.

Addresses_By_Shenlu.jpg

Misarang Imsil Cheese Pizza

Address: 205 Ire21twobuilding 741-3 Janghang-dong Ilsadonggu Goyang-city Kyunggi-do S, Korea

Tel Number: 031-924-7681

Hanilkwan <-- this is Chun's grandparent's restaurant.

Address: 119-1, Cheongjin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, S,Korea

Tel Number: (02) 732-3735

Open: 10:30-21:00

Holidays: Lunar New Year's Day / Korean Thanksgiving Day /1st Sat of Jun

Directions: Jonggak Stn. (Line 1, Exit 1) 100m away

Main Service: Traditional Korean food such as galbi, bulgogi,naengmyeon and galbitang

S.M. Entertainment

KOSDAQ: 041510

Address:521,Hanyang Apt., Apgujeong 2-Dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul

Tel Number: 02-6240-9800

President: Kim,Yeong Min

Shareholders: Lee Sooman (26.7), AVEX Group Holdings (16.9)

Rhythm Zone (AVEX Group)

Address:Aoyama, Tokyo, Japan

President: Masato Matsuura (CEO), Ryuhei Chiba (Co-CEO)

Credits

TVants Tutorial written and updated by Senorita_, Mayz

CB Tutorial by badstar

Rumors, and FAQ by gelliegellie, tvxqslave and arr80

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

2afn6sp.jpg

Universal Banners

Let's share a banner! ^^ Wouldn't it be fun to show that all kinds of fans can be united? :D

(Okay, big analogy, but still!)

Here is our current banner:

v41l74.jpg

Credits: `ANITA

To place into your signature, go to My Controls and click on Edit My Signature. Copy and paste the following into the box, and you're good to go!

[center][url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=274042"][img=http://i39.tinypic.com/v41l74.jpg][/url]

[color="#000000"]Credits: `ANITA[/color][/center]

Current Projects From Other Forums

G O E ; S S

f_webgrandopem_e2d7d79.jpg

S h i n k i F o r u m s

4-8.png

O n e T V X Q F o r u m s

jp7kp2.jpg

S h i m j j a n g F o r u m s

eyestotheworldposteree5.jpg

X i a h - s s h i F o r u m s

24o3wqc.jpg

64jioy.jpg

AOE

Angels Of the East

• What is AOE?
    AOE is a supplement team for Soompi's DBSK Thread. :sweatingbullets: We organize threads, set up projects, etc. Working together with everyone, and taking fans' opinions in stride, we work hard to bring only the best for the fans.

• Who can join?
    Anyone can join AOE! Well, any DBSK fan :lol:

• How do you join?
    All you have to do is either tell us here or PM zhuuzhuusoba or tvxqslave @ Soompi Forums. Please register with the same username you have at Soompi Forums. :)

• What are the requirements?
    The only requirement is being active. We don't want people to drop out halfway through a project.

Projects of AOE

_Most recent on top

Credits

Written by zhuuzhuusoba

Update by tvxqslave

Guest kimigasuki

anbsyo.jpg

25h0pqg.png

About The Map

The editing of the world map is now completed, and now completely safe. Be aware that the map is only capable of showing a number of people on 1 page, so a different page will mean a whole new list.

Link To Map

Want to be included in the DBSK Fans of the World map?

Please fill out the following form and PM it to either RaIn33 or kimigasuki @ Soompi Forums!

Name:

Location (this will not be shared with anyone!): [City and Country, please]

Other comments:

2e2h2zl.jpg

• Junsu’s bestfriend is his twin brother, Junho. He calls him everyday, even when he is overseas.
  • Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Hyunjoon (from SS501) are all great friends. They never bring other people along when they are having a night out together.
  • Junsu can easily be swayed by other people.
  • Changmin likes to drink alone in the playground in front of their house.
  • Junsu doesn’t have a sense of style. When buying clothes, he’d buy the whole outfit off of the mannequin. He even finds changing clothes troublesome.
  • Junsu loves to eat everything with chicken.
  • Yunho has been collecting coins for 3 years as a hobby.
  • Junsu’s scariest experience was when he heard Changmin sleep talking.
  • Junsu and Changmin are friendly “rivals”. They like to tease each other a lot. It's just how they show their love to each other.
  • Yunho and Changmin want to meet the President of the United States, Obama.
  • Junsu’s most embarrassing moment was in the first grade when he saw his female classmates in a public bath while accompanying his mom.
  • For a new look, Junsu wants to try shaving off all of his hair.
  • Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu want to go an onsen if they were reborn as a girl.
  • If any of the members found 1 million yen on the ground, they'd give it to the police. However, Yoochun would put it in the bank and save it.
  • The members are never afraid when Junsu goes missing. They always know exactly where to find him – the closest PC room for video/computer games.
  • Yunho tends to sleep with his mouth wide open. The members say it’s a problem he’ll never be able to fix. Jaejoong finds that very embarrassing when they are on a plane, so he does Yunho a favor and covers his face with a blanket.
  • Changmin doesn't like the idea of being a brother in law to one of the members He says he wants his sisters to find good men. He says, "It's not that the members are bad – I just want my sisters to find good men."
  • Yunho appears manly, but when the cameras are off, he acts the cutest.
  • Yoochun loves watching girls wash the dishes.
  • JJ has a habit of sticking out his tongue.
  • Yunho's ID for the game, Tetris, is actually U-Know Yunho.
  • Junsu believed in Santa until the 2nd year of middle school. When his mother finally told him Santa wasn't real, he couldn't eat for a week.
  • Junsu uses 3 rooms at their apartment. His musical instruments are in Yunho’s room, his personal computer is in the living room and the Manager’s room is where he sleeps.
  • Jaejoong has always felt embarrassed when people called him "Hero" in the States.
  • Jaejoong likes to sleep in the living room – he says he likes to wake up to the sound of people walking around in the morning.
  • Yoochun always tempts the members to eat midnight snacks with him.
  • Jaejoong once ate all of the food given to Micky by his fanclub without letting him know.
  • Jaejoong stole Changmin’s first kiss while Changmin was sleeping. When Changmin found out, he cried.
  • Jaejoong likes aggressive girls – with pretty hands and feet.
  • Junsu is constantly teased by the members on his English skills/proficiency.
  • Jaejoong likes to capture unguarded moments of the other members (like showering or wearing only boxers). He explained that he loves the members so much that he wants something special or unique, that only he's able to see, to remember them with.
  • Yoochun loves Detective Conan. He has to watch it before going to bed. Otherwise, he cannot sleep.
  • Yunho cried many times watching My Sassy Girl. The lead female character, Jeon Ji Hyun, is his ideal woman in that movie.
  • When asked to show his own unique style of singing at the SM Auditions, Jaejoong sang the National Anthem 3 octaves higher.
  • Changmin is youngest, but he has a mature side.
  • Jaejoong has a reputation of being a tough guy in his hometown, Chungnam.
  • Xiamoli ( 샤몰이 / Shamori ) is a term the Korean fans coined up. It has been around a while, and it means to "bully" or "pick on" ( 몰이 ) on Sha/Xiah (샤). The members keep doing it to Junsu because they like his reactions.

314waqw.jpg

Australia-Sydney

• Shop Name: Best Top Entertainment
    What they sell: CDs, DVDs, VCDs, Movies, Dramas, Anime, Concerts
    Address/Location: Lot 21/48-50 Hill Street Cabramatta NSW 2166
    Comments: VERY OVERPRICED. Has both the 100% authentic versions and the extremely played down cheap versions.

• Shop Name: FEVER
    What they sell: DBSK merchandise
    Address/Location: Level 2, Market City entrance from Thomas St.
    Comments: Not sure if this place sells any legit things, but lots of fakes and DBSK stuff.

• Shop Name: Hansol Bookshop
    What they sell: CDs, Posters, Photobooks, Calendars, DBSK Merchandise
    Address/Location: Chatswood's Lemon Grove, Level 3

• Shop Name: Hansol Bookshop
    What they sell: CDs, Korean imports
    Address/Location: Burwood Rd Belmore, NSW
    Comments: Reasonable prices.

• Shop Name: Jongro Books
    Address/Location: Level 1, Lemon Grove Shopping Centre Chatswood NSW

• Shop Name: Kinokuniya
    What they sell: Japanese and Chinese Magazines, Japanese imports, Anime DVDs, Books, Novels (English)
    Address/Location: The Galleries Victoria, Level 2, 500 George St, Sydney, NSW

• Shop Name: Morning Glory
    What they sell: CDs
    Address/Location: Shop 1/22 Goulburn Street Haymarket NSW 2000
    Comments: Sells recent releases from popular singers. Can be really random but you might find some DBSK releases here.

• Shop Name: Rong Bao Tang
    What they sell: Asian CDs, Asian DVDs, Anime, Dramas, Posters, Photobooks, Calendars, DBSK Merchandise
    Address/Location: 50 Dixon St. (Chinatown)

• Shop Name: Rong Bao Tang
    What they sell: CDs, Posters, Photobooks, Calendars, DBSK Merchandise
    Address/Location: Shp3/ 203 Thomas St. Haymarket NSW, 2000 (Opposite Paddy's Markets)

• Shop Name: Seo's Bookland
    What they sell: CDs (albums & singles), DVDs (Korean concerts & others) DBSK merchandise, Magazines, Posters, Stickers, Books, Japanese imports
    Address/Location: Suite 2, 79-81 Rowe Street Eastwood NSW
    Contact Information: Tel: (02) 9804 8096
    Comments: Cheap authentic Korean CDs+merchandise, Reliable and trustworthy, Japanese imports quite expensive, Takes orders and tries to fulfill your needs, Recommended.

Australia- Melbourne

• Shop Name: Art Box
    What they sell: CDs (at the counter)
    Address/Location: Target Shopping Centre, in the city.

• Shop Name: Art Box
    What they sell: CDs (at the counter)
    Address/Location: BoxHill

• Shop Name: Kanga Kanga
    What they sell: Japanese magazines
    Address/Location: Around the corner from Sunstar.

• Shop Name: INITIAL D
    Address/Location: 22/222 Russell Street Melbourne VIC 3000
    Comments: Might have closed down.

• Shop Name: Sunstar Ent.
    What they sell: Korean and Japanese Imports
    Address/Location: 185 Bourke St

Australia-Adelaide

• Shop Name: Flying Sky CD + DVDs
    What they sell: Chinese imports, DBSK’s Japanese singles
    Address/Location: Moonta Street (China Town) off of Grote Street in the City. (Past the Hong Kong Grocery Store, the clothes store and the hairdressers'.)
    Comments: Mainly Chinese versions of the merchandise.

Canada

• Shop Name: K.R Media
    What they sell: Handmade merchandise, books, notepads, official and unofficial posters, socks, pillows, CDs, DVDs, calendars, photobooks, key chains, necklaces, bags etc.
    Address/Location: Crystal Mall 4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC
    Comments: You can preorder or order if you give them your phone number. Always have new things to sell

Malaysia

• Shop Name: Asian Avenue
    What they sell: Posters, Calendars
    Address/Location: Sunway Pyramid

• Shop Name: Classic
    Address/Location: Times Square, 3rd floor (Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur)

• Shop Name: Hong Kong Video Center
    Address/Location: No 10, Lebuh Kurau 3, Taman Chai Leng, Perai Pulau Pinang 13700
    Contact Information: Tel: 04-390 4942

Address/Location: Taman Mutiara, Bukit Mertajam
    Contact Information: Tel: 045395541

Address/Location: Taman Mutiara, Bukit Mertajam
    Contact Information: Tel: 045381570

• Shop Name: My Star Collection
    What they sell: Non official DBSK magazines, Photobooks, DBSK lightsticks, Member fanclub goods, DBSK pillows-notebooks-pen-keyrings, Official DVDs, Albums, Singles, Photobooks, Necklaces
    Address/Location: Berjaya Times Square, 5th Floor, Lot 05-36 (Jalan Imbi 55100, Kuala Lumpur)
    Contact Information: Tel: +603 2144 7017, Fax: 603-21 48 9994, Email, Website
    Comments: It’s like a DBSK shop, recommended.

• Shop Name: Rock Corner Music
    What they sell: Singles, Albums
    Address/Location: Mid Valley Megamall, top floor (Kuala Lumpur)
    Contact Information: +603 2284 1423

• Shop Name: Rock Corner Music
    What they sell: Singles, Albums
    Address/Location: Mid Valley Megamall, top floor (Kuala Lumpur)
    Contact Information: +603 2284 1423

• Shop Name: S&M Shopping Arcade
    What they sell: CDs, DVDs, Photobooks
    Address/Location: Jalan Cheng Lock, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
    Comments: Entire 3rd floor is dedicated to Korean, Japanese and Chinese merchandise. Unsure if they are the Japanese/Korean version or Taiwan/Hong Kong version. Prices are generally cheaper.

• Shop Name: Tower Records
    What they sell: CDs, DVDs
    Address/Location: One Utama Shopping Mall

Singapore

• Shop Name: CDrama
    What they sell: Singles, Albums, DVDs
    Contact Information: Website

• Shop Name: Comics Connection
    What they sell: Official photobooks, posters, Korean and Japanese magazines, stickers, photos, mugs, puzzles, keychains, screen covers, and unofficial merchandise
    Address/Location: 39 Ubi Road 1 #04-00 Singapore 408695

• Shop Name: HMV
    What they sell: Singles, Album
    Address/Location: City Link Mall 1 Raffles Link B1-47Singapore 039393
    Comments: Take the MRT station to City Hall

• Shop Name: HMV
    What they sell: Singles, Album
    Address/Location: 260, Orchard Road, #01-11, The Heeren,Singapore 238855

• Shop Name: Kinokuniya Book store
    Address/Location: 391 Orchard Road Ngee Ann City #03-10/15 Takashimaya Shopping Centre Singapore 238872
    Comments: Outside of Takashimaya on the 3rd floor

• Shop Name: Okashi Candy 'N' Gift
    What they sell: Celebrity postcards, laminated photos
    Address/Location: Bugis Junction #B1-03a
    Comments: Also have Japanese sweets

• Shop Name: MJ Multimedia
    Address/Location: 1 HarbourFront Wlk #02-24 VivoCity Singapore 098585
    Comments: Not many CDs

• Shop Name: Sembawang Music Centre
    What they sell: Singles, Albums, DVDs

• Shop Name: SolMart
    What they sell: Korean magazines
    Address/Location: 8 Grange Road, #B1-08 Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, Singapore 239695
    Contact Information: Tel: 6734-0477, Email
    Comments: Opposite of Hereen

Thailand

• Shop Name: DJ SIAM
    What they sell: Imports from Korea, Thailand version of CDs
    Address/Location: Siam Square Soi. 4

• Shop Name: Gram Music Shop
    What they sell: Music CDs
    Address/Location: Siam Paragon 4th floor
    Comments: Has almost every DBSK/THSK music piece

• Shop Name: Shops in Bonanza & 29 Plaza
    What they sell: Imports from Korea
    Address/Location: Siam Paragon 4th floor
    Comments: Opposite MBK Center

• Shop Name: Shops in Lido Muliplex Building
    Address/Location: Siam Square

United States-NYC

• Shop Name: Asahiya Bookstore
    Address/Location: 360 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017 (Entrance on E 45th St bet. 5th and Madison Avenues)
    Contact Information: Tel: 212-883-0011
    Comments: Call and ask first.

What they sell: Japanese magazines-books-pens-mangas, DBSK singles and albums
    Address/Location: 1073 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10018
    Contact Information: Tel: 212-869-1700,Fax: 212-869-1703, Store hours: 10:00am - 8:00pm (Mon-Sat)/ Sun 11:00am - 7:30pm (Sun),Email
    Comments: Has a few DBSK singles and albums, but expensive. Lots of Japanese magazines.

United States-CA/LA

• Shop Name: Choi's Records
    What they sell: CDs, DVDs, Posters
    Address/Location: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #400, Los Angeles, CA 90006

• Shop Name: Garam Music
    Address/Location: Hanmi Plaza 12352 Brookhurst St. Garden Grove, CA 92840

• Shop Name: Hankook Supermarket
    What they sell: CDs, Calendar, Posters
    Address/Location: 1092 E El Camino Real Sunnyvale, CA 94087
    Comments: Has the latest Korean merchandise. Located in the back of the market

What they sell: Magazines, Singles, Photobooks
    Address/Location: 123 Astronaut E S Onizuka #205 Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Comments: Has Tohoshinki and Japanese related products

• Shop Name: Music Plaza
    Address/Location: 928 S Western AVE #301, Los Angeles, CA 90006

• Shop Name: Music Town
    What they sell: CDs, DVDs, Posters, Calendars
    Address/Location: 9580 Garden Grove Blvd Ste 300, Garden Grove, CA 92844
    Comments: In Arirang Market. Same places as The Korean Times office address is 9562 Garden Grove Blvd # A, Garden Grove, CA.

Online Shops

ORICON FRIENDLY (Official Retailers)

CD Japan

HMV Japan

KOREAN CHART FRIENDLY (Official Retailers)

DVD Heaven

EClick Korea

YesAsia

OTHER SITES

Asian DB

DVD Asian

Hanchasa

ONLINE SHOPS (Unofficial Seller Sites)

DB Junior

DongBangStuffs-Singapore

JKPoppy

Ok-shop

Star-Thots

Teddy-Jkpop

Credits

Map put together by RaIn33 and kimigasuki

Fun facts by gelliegellie, arr80, and ohhlalakelly

Information from TVXQAustralia, *aniz*, coquettishhearts, alexiss, jaeyoungg, natnatnaz, pomi3, ekah_jaejoong, ducky2ky, Hui, Devillusion, Yunholover90, Janie_jones, Forgivenx, mutsumutsu, HYPERGURLY^^

Organized by RaIn33, heelsoverheads, ohhlalakelly

Guest ohhlalakelly

219awyt.jpg

To 동방기...

Thank you for singing,

for dancing,

for working hard,

for caring for your fans,

for keeping strong,

for being who you are.

We believe in you!

To Nakuru...

Thank you for your patience, time, and wisdom! We really appreciate it!

To Shenlu...

Thank you for the awesome graphics for this thread! You made it look very beautiful~

Thank You...

heelsoverheads, ang3lsoul, RaIn33, arr80, gelliegellie,

tvxqslave, shangomar, `ANITA, Senorita_, Mayz, Jezz@ss,

mizzxtiffany, WendiiE, ekah_jaejoong, kimigasuki, rainhero18,

Ringy, fobbiyo, lizsch, squeaky, ohhlalakelly, and zhuuzhuusoba,

for making this thread possible.

• 2 weeks later...

4th THREAD OMG.

OK my mouth just dropped!!!

I didnt read through everything yet.

I will after i finish this post =]

The graphics are beautiful,

everything is so detailed.

AOE, really you guys did such a wonderful job with this 4th one.

*claps hands*

lets continue the dongbang madness!!!

Guest fobbiyo

HAPPY FOURTH THREAD!!!! BRB to edit

//edit: Man, it's nicer than what I imagined it to be. Thanks to everyone who worked on the thread<3 It was fun working with you guys!!

Now we gotta wait for that album!

Whoa, a new thread=quadruple fun!!!

Hope everyone finds the new thread cool.^^

And more people!!!XD

I'll take this post to express my many thanks to:

Nakuru for being so patient with us..For everything, really!AOE couldnt have made these without you!XD

To the beloved angels:

i had a blast spazzing and working with you... Great to know i have friends who love DBSK as much as i do^^

LETS CELEBRATE EVERYONE!

Even TVXQ boys are celebrating with us, look!!!(to make it less of a spam^^)

6e1wra.jpg

2njx4yr.jpg

Guest Fairily_Spark

New thread!

Nice opening, the graphics and contents are amazing

LOL, I was nearly the last comment. Anyhow, how come there are so many pages to back track today?

The bill boards look hot!

Glad Avex is doing some promotion.

Edit: wow, just backtracked and realised that there were tons of spam XD

Anyhow, about them going back to Korea.

Well, firstly I prefer them doing Japanese activities since I like J-ent. Also, people who commented that Japanese shows are boring, have you actually seen some of the shows? Japan is famous world wide for its wacky variety programs. The reason interviews are difficult with the boys is that their Japanese is not very fluent and seems very awkward at time. Not to mention the size of the music industry...

I suppose the Korean fans will be excited but I don't understand the dislike towards mini-albums everyone has been displaying. Producing a full album requires a lot of time which they just don't have at the moment. I want them to really concentrate on Japan and work their way up.

As an international fan, it doesn't really affect me where they are since I can still receive updates...

Guest LeCiel.

OMG.. 4th official thread???? brb to edit..

i have to go to school..

i promise i'll be back to avoid spamming

edit: ooo~ this 4th thread is more greater than i think. thanks for the hard work guys.

and wow, 6+ pages for 1 day? so fast dong bang fans ^^

and

Please join oneTVXQ.com. It will open tomorrow (March 6, 2009).

Thank you~

Guest aledda

Congrats for the new thread! Yay!

I've been a silent reader in the last thread, but I promise I'll try to be more active in this one.

I know I should share something with you, but since I rely on you for all the photos, vids, news, updates, etc (BTW, thank you for that :D ), I don't have anything new.

DBSK HWAITING! SOOMPI HWAITING! NEW THREAD HWAITING! lol

And to AOE thanks for all your hard work!

Edit:

OMG, that was so funny! lol

I really love that corner!

Guest xyunnie

Congrats for the 4th thread!

DBSK thread has given me many beautiful memories :)

Let's create even more wonderful memories here <3

Archived