[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Yes, I definately believe that there was misundersanding. Maybe Grandfather stayed away from Jihoo because he was afraid that harm will come to Jihoo if Jihoo was close by.

As you mentioned, it's Jihoo's childhood memory thinking that it's his fault while actually it was something else.

That is why Jandi will play a role, perhaps in getting them together.

i think there is two different stories to what happend to jihoo's parents... since in the character analysis in the BOF official site it says that jihoo's parents died from a assassination attempt on the PRESIDENT and his family. which is jihoo and his parents. jihoo probably remembers it as his fault. his grandfather however doesnt. it says for the grandfather's character that he still has the burden and that self deception feeling that it was the his own fault for hurting jihoo and his parents for the accident that killed jihoo's parents and doesn't have the courage to face jihoo due to the whole accident.

Written preview of episode 14

“태어나서 처음이야. 내 손으로 돈 벌어본 거.

난... 너 때문에 처음 하는 게 참 많다.”

마카오로 건너 와 잔디와 합류한 F4 멤버들은 준표를 찾아 잔디를 외면하는 이유를 묻고 설득하지만 준표는 이제 자신과 상관없는사람이라며 납득하기 어려운 태도로 일관한다.

잔디는 미안해하는 F4에게 오히려 씩씩한 모습을 보이지만 모든 걸헤아리고 있는 듯한 지후 앞에서는 흐르는 눈물을 감추지 못한다. 지후는 준표를 찾아 어렵사리 잔디와의 만남을 성사시키지만 준표는 잔디에게 두 사람의 관계가 끝났다는 사실만을 재차 확인시킨다.

귀국하려던 지후와 잔디는 우연히 조우한 지후의 엉뚱한 친구 덕분에 예정에 없던 교외의 빌라로 초대받게 되는데...

Translation

Thanks to my lovely friend, Anita. Sorry if there's any misinterpretation.

"It's the first time in my life.. to earn money by myself.

I have lots of thing that I did for the first time in my life because of you."

F4 visited Jun Pyo and asked him why he's ignoring Jandi and persuaded him. Unconvincingly, Jun Pyo answered that Jan Di was not related to him anymore. F4 felt sorry for Jan Di but she acted as if she was not sad.. but she can't help crying in front of Ji Hoo who knows Jan Di's feeling very well.

Ji Hoo visited Jun Pyo and let him meet Jan Di. But Jun Pyo just reconfirmed Jan Di that their relationship is over. Ji Hoo and Jan Di was going back to Korea but they meet Ji Hoo's friend who unexpectedly invited them to villa in suburbs.

Does anyone know where I can find Jandi's cell phone ringtone? It's the orgel version of Moon River...

I can't wait until tomorrow's episode.

Guest eternitygoddess

LMAO

What's up with that part where the gangster asks if Woobin is Prince So and he gives a really bad richard simmons YEAH

Guest doremii*

i think there is two different stories to what happend to jihoo's parents... since in the character analysis in the BOF official site it says that jihoo's parents died from a assassination attempt on the PRESIDENT and his family. which is jihoo and his parents. jihoo probably remembers it as his fault. his grandfather however doesnt. it says for the grandfather's character that he still has the burden and that self deception feeling that it was the his own fault for hurting jihoo and his parents for the accident that killed jihoo's parents and doesn't have the courage to face jihoo due to the whole accident.

hmm I'm definitely looking forward to the JH and his grandfather storyline.. it'll be different from all the romance stuff lol

I really wonder about the real reason why JH's relationship with his grandfather is so alienated.

anyways omg.. the nonstop butchering of languages in episode 13 lmao they had Chinese, English.. lol

Woobin and his "yeah!"<3 :lol: I used to hate his gangsta English but now I love it haha

Guest marjorie<3

Written preview of episode 14

“태어나서 처음이야. 내 손으로 돈 벌어본 거.

난... 너 때문에 처음 하는 게 참 많다.”

마카오로 건너 와 잔디와 합류한 F4 멤버들은 준표를 찾아 잔디를 외면하는 이유를 묻고 설득하지만 준표는 이제 자신과 상관없는사람이라며 납득하기 어려운 태도로 일관한다.

잔디는 미안해하는 F4에게 오히려 씩씩한 모습을 보이지만 모든 걸헤아리고 있는 듯한 지후 앞에서는 흐르는 눈물을 감추지 못한다. 지후는 준표를 찾아 어렵사리 잔디와의 만남을 성사시키지만 준표는 잔디에게 두 사람의 관계가 끝났다는 사실만을 재차 확인시킨다.

귀국하려던 지후와 잔디는 우연히 조우한 지후의 엉뚱한 친구 덕분에 예정에 없던 교외의 빌라로 초대받게 되는데...

Translation

Thanks to my lovely friend, Anita. Sorry if there's any misinterpretation.

"It's the first time in my life.. to earn money by myself.

I have lots of thing that I did for the first time in my life because of you."

F4 visited Jun Pyo and asked him why he's ignoring Jandi and persuaded him. Unconvincingly, Jun Pyo answered that Jan Di was not related to him anymore. F4 felt sorry for Jan Di but she acted as if she was not sad.. but she can't help crying in front of Ji Hoo who knows Jan Di's feeling very well.

Ji Hoo visited Jun Pyo and let him meet Jan Di. But Jun Pyo just reconfirmed Jan Di that their relationship is over. Ji Hoo and Jan Di was going back to Korea but they meet Ji Hoo's friend who unexpectedly invited them to villa in suburbs.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY FOR TODAY CNT HELP IT HAHHAA

AISHHH THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS FINISH? FOR JUN PYO? YEAH RYT OK THEN IF THATS HIS DCISION JI HOO GO GET JAN DI HWAITING!! LET JUN PYO CRY AND PUSH HIM TO HIS LIMIT LETS SEE UP TO WHEN HE CAN HOLD ON TO HIS HEART. BEFORE JST AN INCH CLOSER TO JAN DI HE CANT EVEN THINKS WELL IN THEIR COMPETITION IN THE PREVIOUS RACE CAR SCENE NOW HE CAN SEE THEM AS IN TOGETHER AND HE WONT MIND IT?? LET SEE EPISODE 14 ASAP LOL THANK YOU TO ALL FOR UR EFFORT <3

LMAO

What's up with that part where the gangster asks if Woobin is Prince So and he gives a really bad richard simmons YEAH

LOL

i thought of the same thing as well!!

i didnt know whether to go

"YEAH WOO BIN KICK THE GUY'S BUTT!!"

or

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

*i ended up doing both~*

Guest ingenu3

i have yet to watch the full ep13, briefly scan through and i know i will love it!! so much of JH scenes!

i belong to TEAM JH&JD.

dont hate me JP fans but i really hope they change the drama plot so it will be JH&JD =D

JH is sooooooooo attentive to JD!!

*sigggghhhh

Guest lilcuteeguh

from the preview, this is what i think is goign to happen in episode 14.

-JP successfully signs a contract.

-JD managed to see JP, but JP disappointed her by saying that he has always been like that.

-F4 now thinks that JP is no longer the old JP that they know.

-JH bought ice cream for JD and asked her to spend a day with him (he wants to cheer her up after how much had disappointed her).

-JP spied on JH and JD, as they spent a day together.

-Someone told JH(?) that he smiled sweetly when he looks at JD.

----I can't wait until episode 14!! someone mentioned above about a kissing scene between Ga-Eul and Kim Bum? Really? Do you guys know what episode it'll be? Because in episode 14, they'll still be in Macau I bet and there's no way that Ga-Eul would be there.

About the Grandfather and the master, wow... I can't wait until the plot reveals more about them. The master seems to be knowing a lot of stuff about JH. Especially the part where he gave the candy to JH saying that he likes it. The grandfather even told the master to make a dish that is better than his father. Could that mean that they are both related to JH in someway? I'M ABSOLUTELY OBSSESSED WITH THIS DRAMA! HAHAHAHA :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok i didnt watch the episode yet

but i read this one post that like said everything !!!

first of all F3??!! wat happend :(

and then JP is ignoring JD now ... really wats going on

i dont think JD did anything wrong for a while now

so really why is JP mad im going to watch the episode tmrw together with ep 14

but can someone explain to me wat is happening >?

I think i will be crying in tomorrow's episode. I wish they would grow jandi's hair out to atleast make it look like time has really pass.

I like how T-max's character said "yeah" when that kid asked him if he was prince song..haha, how SUAVE

I also think that chef is JH's brother..i though i saw another boy in that family picture of he's but im not sure.

Guest obeodeoreinbou

OMO!

Watched episode 13 earlier this morning, but couldn't get the time to visit the forum.

Absolutely wonderful.

Even though the screenwriters made Joon Pyo so hateful towards Jan Di.

I was so suprised that they had "2" SoEulmate scenes too.

I thought there would not be scenes with Yi Jung and Ga Eul together. :phew:

The previews seemed to focus only on Jan Di's search for Joon Pyo.

"I love the scene where Yi Jung gives Ga Eul the kerchief. (:

Jan Di & Joon Pyo hwaiting.

Yi Jung & Ga Eul hwaiting.

& maybe, just maybe Woo Bin can have Joon Pyo's fiancee. That would be so cool. <3 :w00t:

But poor Ji Hoo would be alone.

Maybe his "love" (I don't know if he still loves her) will come back from France.

Then everybody will be suber ouber happy.

INCLUDING ME!

Guest dunlop09

Here's a rare interview of someone not in the main cast: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

20090216-63.jpg

The article is about Min Young Won (one of the 3 mean girls). She really seems to try hard even though her role may be small. The article talks about how she studies different ways to bully JD, and different ways to act out scenes.

“오버하는 영어 실력으로 금잔디의 기를 죽이죠. 처음엔 연기하는 제가 봐도 정말 재수없을 정도였어요. 그런데 금잔디 같은 착한 아이만 드라마에 나오면 재미없잖아요. 우리 같은 사람들도 있어야 시청자들에게 ‘씹을’거리를 제공하죠.” - "We crush Jandi's pride with our overuse of English. At first even I thought my character was a jerk. But if there were only nice girls like Jandi, the drama wouldn't be fun. There has to be people like us in the drama, to give the viewers something to chew on."

“맞는 (구)혜선 언니 보다 때리는 제가 더 무섭고 떨려요. 머리를 세게 때리는 장면이 있었는데 아플까봐 살살 때렸더니 바로 NG가 나더라구요. 이제는 맞는 사람도 안 아프게 때리는 것도 실감나게 하기 위해서 연습을 많이 해요.” - "I get more scared and nervous than Goo Hye Sun unni, who's supposed to get hit by me. There was a scene where I hit her really hard, I was afraid it would hurt so I hit her lightly, but it became an NG right away. Now I practice a lot so that it won't hurt as much as it looks."

She also became more popular due to the drama

“이제는 얼굴을 알아보고, 더 못되게 해달라고 응원해주는 팬들도 있어요. 우리가 더 못되게 굴어야 구혜선과 이민호가 더 끈끈하게 연결된다고 하네요.” - "Now people recognize me, there are fans that tell me to be meaner. They say we have to be more mean so that Goo hye Sun and Lee Min Ho will stick closer to each other."

Because she plays a supporting role, she has to come early in the morning and wait till her scene comes. (So I guess they don't really get it much easier just because they're not the main cast)

Guest XiahxTiffany

can someone tell me the relationship between JP and JD rite now?

and Ga Eul and Kim Bum?

and plz i would also like to know why its F3 :(

plz i dont wanna watch it yet

thank you very much. This ep is so great.

why is the link not working for me. I clicked to download but it wouldn't let me open it after it finished dling :( it says window cannot open this file :( can someone help me :)

thnks

Guest misshakissh

although kimjun doesnt say much.. all the stuff he says.. is memorable.. ROFLS.. every1 remembers what he says..even the korean netizens and viewers... they are always like ' there he goes!!' 'remember his line??... blabla"

I think i will be crying in tomorrow's episode. I wish they would grow jandi's hair out to atleast make it look like time has really pass.

I like how T-max's character said "yeah" when that kid asked him if he was prince song..haha, how SUAVE

I also think that chef is JH's brother..i though i saw another boy in that family picture of he's but im not sure.

in life.. human hair doesnt grow that fast.... lol. i think the chef in news paper is his dad..

grandpa said " make something u know ur good at and not just because for your dad's sake.." or something.

Guest meliasays

i was watching chapter 13 today with english subs...

the part where JD meets JP fiancee, and JP fiancee ask her is this her first time in America, is that correct?

i know Macau is part of China/Hong Kong....why did she ask that? are the subs wrong?