[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest maydai3333

I'm usually a lurker here, but I just found it really funny, that's its been 6 months since JP left for Macao, but its still winter. lol

I'm confused about the relationship between Ji hoo and his grandfather. It seems that Ji hoo doesn't really acknowledge his presence. And did the Japanese one even show Ji hoo's grandfather?

Guest dunlop09

I can't find my pevious post, so please don't zing me. :) Just a random thought, but it seems to me that JD's boss already knows who the old man is that keeps coming to the restaurant. I believe that his father use to be a chef and that he either worked for Jihoo's grandfather or his restaurant was patronized by Jihoo's grandfather. I also noticed that the boss was looking at a magazine/newspaper that appeared to show a younger version of Jihoo's grandfather and a man that looks suspiciously like the boss mius the glasses. Did anyone else notice this?

I think he used to be the chef..because later when the F3 are helping JD earn money. JD's boss looks like he knows JH, and he offers him a snack saying, "You used t-....You'll like this." So I think he himself used to be a chef for the president, and remembered how little JH used to love to eat the snack.

Guest cococrust
Guest doremii*

ok now that I've actually watched episode 13 w/ subs.. I loved it!

there wasn't one part I didn't like, and the scene transitions were done much better than the previous two episodes.

Jihoo was really likeable in this episode.

I think people are disappointed mainly because of the lack of JP, and since I'm not exactly a hardcore JP fan, I didn't mind it so much.

I also like how Ga Eul is back to being the spunky Gaeul. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops from here.

btw, is the strew restaurant owner.. gay? lol cause that weird look he gave Jihoo when he gave him the cookie.. lol

After watching episode 13 of BOF, I have to admit I'm obsessed. I loved this episode, the Jandi and F3 bonding was cute, it's nice to have friends comfort you in time of need. I especially enjoyed the less than 5 minutes of Jun Pyo screen time, in all his wealth, prestige and status in high society, we sense a deep sadness that all the money and power in the world can't compensate. Jun Pyo may appear strong on the outside but, he's an emotionally weak soul, whom bare's responsibilty that many cannot relate or understand. In love and responsibility, what is more important. LMH no matter how much screen presence he has, always manage to give a stellar performance. :)

Guest jvchou1316

I really liked ep 13. obviously coming off from a drama-filled part 1, there needs to be some just "housekeeping"

before the even more dramatic part 2.

so this episode does that. it tells us a little bit about everybody's life.

I also like -whether intentional or not - how much more attractive, perfect jihoo has become.

I think this is distinctive to the korean version. Like others, I also like the idea of a more

developed love triangle. i like how there's more jihoo-jandi scenes because that's logical; jihoo

loves jandi. we can't just ignore that.- as much as i love jp.'

omg. loveddddd the gajeong scene. yijeong is amazing.

fiancee's really cool

;;

a tough scene for me was jandi walkin in to the bathroom saying 'he didn't see me'.

T_T

::

yo

couldn't stop laughing at Woobin's gangsta "ye-ahh!"

and that scene with jihoo half kneelin in front of cryin jandi... reminiscent of MISA.

Guest misshakissh

there wasn't one part I didn't like, and the scene transitions were done much better than the previous two episodes.

I think people are disappointed mainly because of the lack of JP, and since I'm not exactly a hardcore JP fan, I didn't mind it so much.

I also like how Ga Eul is back to being the spunky Gaeul. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops from here.

btw, is the strew restaurant owner.. gay? lol cause that weird look he gave Jihoo when he gave him the cookie.. was weird lol

the guy that gave him the cookie knows who jihoo was from the past, the owner said " u used to like this..." although he didnt say that really he meant it because he quickly changed his words and said instead " u'll like this" after stuttering,, u'll find out later probably. if u noticed or maybe not,,but the hint is that the owner of the restaurant knows who the grandfather really is. well his already KNOWN him from the past. the owner lets say "worked" for a president before.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

I can't find my pevious post, so please don't zing me. :) Just a random thought, but it seems to me that JD's boss already knows who the old man is that keeps coming to the restaurant. I believe that his father use to be a chef and that he either worked for Jihoo's grandfather or his restaurant was patronized by Jihoo's grandfather. I also noticed that the boss was looking at a magazine/newspaper that appeared to show a younger version of Jihoo's grandfather and a man that looks suspiciously like the boss mius the glasses. Did anyone else notice this?

If you notice in today's episode, the chef drops a newspaper article on the restaurant counter after the grandfather leaves with a picture of him and the grandfather/president from the past. It looks as though he was the head chef for when the grandfather was the president.

please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest doremii*

the guy tha gave him the cookie knows who jihoo was from the past,,, u'll find out later probably. if u noticed or maybe not,,but the hint is that the owner of the restaurant knows who the grandfather is. well his already KNOWN him from the past. the owner lets say worked for a president before.

ohh ok. yeah I noticed the newspaper thing with the owner and oldman.. so they probably have a past together.

I just thought the way he looked at Jihoo was a bit.. weird lol

I just finished ep. 13. I have to say it was really, really good. JunPyo did really well in this ep. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I think JaeKyung is so awesome. She's a very very cool chick. :)

The scenes I liked the most:

- JanDi recording her message to JunPyo

- Gaeul & Yi Jung's scene

- WooBin kicking richard simmons. =P

JunPyo.. holy cow, his facial expression when he saw JanDi, it's like.. unexplainable. That part killed me! He better change tomorrow. I want to see his face more. I really like how he looks here, he isn't so skinny. Compare this episode to like ep. 9&10, he's lost a lot of weight. Hope he can get it back. :D

btw, is the strew restaurant owner.. gay? lol cause that weird look he gave Jihoo when he gave him the cookie.. lol

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.. there was one episode where Jandi, Gaeul, and master were in the porridge shop, and they were watching TV, and a commercial with Ha Jae(?) came on, and master was like "Ohhh my, Ha Jae, he's so hot !" .. well, at least that's what the subs said. :P

Jihoo told Jandi that Jihoo was the one responsible for his parents accident/dearth. He vaguely remember playing in the back of the car and he briefly covered his father's eyes who was driving. Jihoo also mentioned that his grandfather never returned to thier/his house after the accidient.

As F4Fan mentioned in above posts, I think Jandi will play big role in getting Jihoo and Grandfather getting together.

I'm confused about the relationship between Ji hoo and his grandfather. It seems that Ji hoo doesn't really acknowledge his presence. And did the Japanese one even show Ji hoo's grandfather?

It was the "master's father" who was the chef for the President. That is why when the "master" asked the past President what he wants next time, past President told him cook something that he has more confidence than what his (master's) father can cook.

If you notice in today's episode, the chef drops a newspaper article on the restaurant counter after the grandfather leaves with a picture of him and the grandfather/president from the past. It looks as though he was the head chef for when the grandfather was the president.

please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest misshakissh

Jihoo told Jandi that Jihoo was the one responsible for his parents accident/dearth. He vaguely remember playing in the back of the car and he briefly covered his father's eyes who was driving. Jihoo also mentioned that his grandfather never returned to thier/his house after the accidient.

As F4Fan mentioned in above posts, I think Jandi will play big role in getting Jihoo and Grandfather getting together.

It was the "master's father" who was the chef for the President. That is why when the "master" asked the past President what he wants next time, past President told him cook something that he has more confidence than what his (master's) father can cook.

i think there is two different stories to what happend to jihoo's parents... since in the character analysis in the BOF official site it says that jihoo's parents died from a assassination attempt on the PRESIDENT and his family. which is jihoo and his parents. jihoo probably remembers it as his fault. his grandfather however doesnt. it says for the grandfather's character that he still has the burden and that self deception feeling that it was the his own fault for hurting jihoo and his parents for the accident that killed jihoo's parents and doesn't have the courage to face jihoo due to the whole accident.

Guest GUCCiBEAR

kim bum + kim so eun = cute cute coupLe!!!

teeheehee

if they don't get together here...

they should in real life or another drama later!

Guest doremii*

Wow, my loyalties are so easily swayed...but I have now joined the Jihoon bandwagon. There is something about him...he's just more gentle and sweeter. Plus when he was conducting...::::swoon:::: :blush:

Though I love Joon Pyo, I think both of them are good for Jan Di.

Unless JP pull his act together, Jihoon should just get the girl. I think if I were Jan Di, I'd fall for the other guy. This is such a difficult love triangle. Then throw in the amazing fiance too!

lol I definitely liked Jihoo a lot more this episode.

my fav scene with JH & JD was the swimming part.. well, the other F4 and Ga Eul were there as well, but I was completely focused on JD & JH lol

Guest twinkletoes

is the part where jandi goes to macau actuallly las vegas. the hotel looks like venetian las vegas? by any chance is it because i know that they did go to las vegas to film a scene

"Master" probably knew Jihoo when he was a child because in his daydream he mentioned he's been to the "Korean White House".

"Master" almost let it out he knew Jihoo when he gave Jihoo Korean cookie. I guess Jihoo used to like that particular cookie as a child and that's why when he gave to Jihoo and he started something like, "here's cookie you like" but he stopped in the mid sentence.

I just thought the way he looked at Jihoo was a bit.. weird lol

Guest marjorie<3

After watching episode 13 of BOF, I have to admit I'm obsessed. I loved this episode, the Jandi and F3 bonding was cute, it's nice to have friends comfort you in time of need. I especially enjoyed the less than 5 minutes of Jun Pyo screen time, in all his wealth, prestige and status in high society, we sense a deep sadness that all the money and power in the world can't compensate. Jun Pyo may appear strong on the outside but, he's an emotionally weak soul, whom bare's responsibilty that many cannot relate or understand. In love and responsibility, what is more important. LMH no matter how much screen presence he has, always manage to give a stellar performance. :)

I HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS ONE IF THE CHEF IS GAY?? NO HE IS NOT IF U SAW THE PICTURE HIM AND THE GRANDFATHER TOGETHER IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS BEEN THE CHEF OF THE FAMILY OF JI HOO SO HE KNEW JI HOO WHEN HE WAS LITTLE SO HE KNEW WHAT JI HOO FAVORITE FOOD/COOKIE OR CANDY THATS WHY HE OFFERED HIM THAT COOKIE BUT U CUD NOTICE HE SAID THIS IS UR FAVORITE BUT CHANGED INTO U MYT LIKE IT HE IS BEING CAREFUL BCUZ THE GRANDFATHER IS LOOKIN AT JI HOO WITHOUT HIM KNOWIN IT THATS WHY WHEN JI HOO TOLD JANDI HIS GRANFATHER LEFT THE HOUSE MIGHT HATE HIS GRANDSON BCUZ OF THE DEATH OF HIS DAD BUT LIL DID HE KNW HIS GRANFTHER IS ALWAYS LOOKIN AFTER HIM ^^

I HATE JUN PYO IN THIS EPISODE, SO IT MEAN S THE WITCH WON OVER THEM BUT GOOD TO TEST JUN PYO'S PATIENCE IF HE CAN SACRIFICE JAN DI TILL THE END WHEN HE SEE JI HOO AND JAN DI BACK TOGETHER AS BEIN CLOSE FRNDS... ALL THE WORDS HE SAID THAT PAST IS MEANINGLESS IN THIS EPISODE BUT WE CAN SEE HE IS SAD BUT FOR SURE EP 14 WILL BE A MORE INTERESTING EPISODE.. THA FIANCEE IN EVERY VERSION OF HYD SHE IS THE COOL ONE ^_^ BUT STILL JAN DI IS THE MAIN LEAD HERE SO SHE GETS ALL THE HOT MEN HERE <3 HEHEHE JAN DI HWAITING!!!