[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

OFF TOPIC: hey i have a question.. i been reading and watching alot of this parody.. what is "parody"? is this like

a tv show or something? do they do this to all kdramas in korea?... its really funny :)

its basically making fun of the storyline of a drama.........

Guest obeodeoreinbou

^ Thank you eka_chan. *sigh* i'm so sad already, yet i cannot wait!!

^ Hey! F4 isn't smiling like the girls... :sweatingbullets: haha, very cute though. They look like such old photos.. but really, they were only taken a few years ago. :mellow:

And i hope the cast continue to take care and bare with their health. :tears: Knowing the condition of their health makes me even more sadder than knowing the spoilers for the next 2 eps.. :unsure: *fighting*fighting*

A few more hours until ep13!! I hope you all have your boxes of tissue ready..

Isn't ep 13 already out in Korea though?

Y'know with the time difference an all.

Guest shamien7

And i hope the cast continue to take care and bare with their health. :tears: Knowing the condition of their health makes me even more sadder than knowing the spoilers for the next 2 eps.. :unsure: *fighting*fighting*

A few more hours until ep13!! I hope you all have your boxes of tissue ready..

5 hours more! I got mine prepared! Huhu...and not forgotten, a sacrifice-teddy as my punch bag! just in case...huhu...(mayb i shld stick jp pic on it also)

Yeah...no matter how strict their schedule is...health must be the 1st priority...not enough rest and keep getting sick...im felt so sorry for them... :tears:

Plz get well soon hyesun nuna and minho! BOF FIGHTING!!!

p/s:BIGBANG parody is so funny! TOP is one good tsukasa! :lol:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

We may have a BOF press conference mid next week to look forward to.

Rain as JP (F1) ?

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/8...08_151014_0.jpg

i dont understand this.......... can someone explain it to me? what's Rain got to do with Boys Before Flowers?? are they gonna replace f4? whats going on?? i really hope they dont replace them.. i'll cry....

Guest obeodeoreinbou

i dont understand this.......... can someone explain it to me? what's Rain got to do with Boys Before Flowers?? are they gonna replace f4? whats going on?? i really hope they dont replace them.. i'll cry....

It's just a press conference.

Nothing to worry about.

Maybe, hopefully, even a new parody featuring Rain as GJP.

GAHHH! <3

Guest huangsy

thanks for that pic.. waa.. i can't imagine that's GHS when she was in her graduate school years..

KSE is very pretty as well.. ^__^

KHJ is look a like of Bae Yoon Joong.. isn't it? hehe. :D

yh1221yh, pls dont post non-BOF drama related pics here, cos then a discussion will start about that particular actor/actress. Do that at his/her own thread.

kathchie, pls dont quote pics, pls remove the p><p> <blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class

Is one of those parody and what-if stuff.

BTW, "parody" is an English word and not "Konglish", look up its meaning if anyone isnt sure.

Thx, JUHEE for the alert, Photo List G have been updated for photos released today.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/151/003/151003167_S.jpg' alt='151003167_S.jpg'>

Some New Pics from the main website~

EDIT: WHOA IM SORRY FOR THESE PICS~ I DIDN'T KNOW THAT huangsy POSTED THESE UP ALREADY LAST TIME I SAW THE POST IT JUST READ 'continued Photos List G' WHICH HAD ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD~

im in love with this picture~ ji hoo looks so concerned

its heartbreaking for me to see him just look over jandi when we know that he loves her

151001086lag3.jpg

151001085lqi3.jpg

151003164lwn4.jpg

151001087lxh1.jpg

151003165lpq0.jpg

151002054lpb9.jpg

Guest shamien7

:tears: :tears: :tears:

^^^ Oh that pic really break my heart...jihoo looked so hurt watching jandi cry...i think hes not jandi soulmate, but her guardian angel instead...well, hes the resident cupid alright...jandi is so lucky to have someone so nice watching over her...but still...jihoo also need someone to love him... :( huhu...i mustnt cry now...must wait till tonite! but still... :tears:

Jihoo sang this song for Jandi in Macau. Jandi is sad because of JP. you can listen the original song..link below

http://blog.daum.net/cine77145/7052318?src...77145%2F7052318

Funny thing is that Kim Hyungjoong sang this song back in years ago on TV variety show. He predicted he will get Jihoo role? kidding.'

here's hyungjoong's song

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&am...3399&page=4

Now Korean internet most viewed words =K pop Panic's While I was waiting. 기다리다 패닉

----I'll hug you like I did before? in Ep6 New Caledonia scene? Jihoo hugged her. Summer wind blows before white sailing boat and the sea..romantic..so sad.

I hearted that song. I hearted Hyung Joong's guitar + that voice. Can I have that mp3 if you had one please ? pretty please ?

It's just a press conference.

Nothing to worry about.

Maybe, hopefully, even a new parody featuring Rain as GJP.

GAHHH! <3

LOL! thanx for clearing it up.... i almost had a heart attack !!

2 hours to go! but i havent seen any pic of Jp-JD. all are of JH-JD. i want to cry for their love. it's so hard until now. & i hate that when JD spends so much time together, Jd should clarify who is her bf. finally, JP& JH are both hurt (of course, JD, too)

hello guys, thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures of BOF's casts. I've been looking forward for this series eventhough i don't understand Korean at all. this drama is one of the best k-drama i ever watched so far. thanks for all the updates and i must say this thread is moving very fast considering i've to read around 7-10 pages every 10 hours..haha...

OMG do anyone watch you're my destiny before? I kidda watch today's episode in kbs world and i've noticed that the necklace that Sae Byok is wearing is as same as the one that Jun Pyo gave Jandi in the last episode. OMG kbs totally recycle those necklace ..i cannot believe it!!!