Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Omigosh, can I order the Elle Mag and Cine Mag from any website anywhere? :lol: She's gorgeous in those pics u posted piper, moogles! Thanks guys!

Can someone translate the article for us? :D

67pop21apr22711cb.jpg

67pop11apr22717xn.jpg

OMG!!! Can somebody please tell me if this is a new cf? And can anyone please post the link? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they look cute together! :lol:

jhing, that olympus commercial with daniel was last year, when he was still not popular in korea and way before he got casted in kim sam soon... have u seen jjh with hyun bin? they had this CF for a choco biscuit in 2002 when Hyun Bin was still a virtual unknown. JJH always looks good with any of the guys, hmmm maybe except park shin yang but she really does look good with jo in sung, daniel, jung woo sung, hyun bin, and won bin. she's a classic korean beauty and one they can not underestimate because she's one great actress... the camera just loves her face.

Thanks cairo! Wow! I hope they make another CF. A movie or drama would even be better! :lol: Nope, I haven't seen her CF with HB. Do u happen to have the link dearie? :D

Yupz, our Ji Hyun looks great with just about all the cute guys out there.

Guest samgirl

she had a photo shoot with insung? can some please post a pic of it.

i would love to see them together!!

i always thought that insung looks good with Ji won only but with JJH?? wow!! that must be spectacular!!

samgirl - I think you'll be able to find the link to their cf on page 1 of this thread. :D

Some images from Daisy.

c/o Ha Tinh Nhi (Daisy thread)

ent-zhiju2.gif

ent-zhiju1.gif

ent-zhiju3.gif

Update : Jan 9, 2006 KST 10:24

Posted by rubie in News Thread

Actress Jun Ji-hyun Likely to Focus on Foreign Market for the Time Being

ji_l.jpg

Actress Jun Ji-hyun will likely refrain from acting in Korean films for the time being after her new film "Daisy" (2006) is released in early February.

Jun worked together with foreign actors for the film "Windstruck" (2004) and a foreign director (Andrew Lau from Hong Kong) for the film "Daisy." She plans to make her presence known in earnest in the overseas film market in 2006. To this end, Jun will refrain from acting in Korean films for now and will prepare for her advance into the overseas film market, while keeping in touch with foreign film producers.

A person close to Jun said, "Many stars from Chinese-speaking regions engage in brisk activities in the overseas film market, including Hollywood. But no Korean actors or actresses have made their presence known conspicuously yet. So, Jun has decided to suspend her acting in Korean films and seek an opportunity to advance into the overseas market this year."

Jun will likely leave for the United States this summer and stay there for a while. During her stay there, she will brush up on her English and look for opportunities in the overseas film market, including Hollywood.

Jun has so far continued her study of conversational English and made steady preparations for her advance into the overseas film market. Based on such preparations, she will look for the best opportunity to make her presence established as a genuine "hallyu" star. The person close to Jun added, "This year, Jun Ji-hyun will look for a spot as a 'global star,' not as a mere 'hallyu star.'"

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...7067_11692.html

samgirl - I think you'll be able to find the link to their cf on page 1 of this thread. :D

Some images from Daisy.

c/o Ha Tinh Nhi (Daisy thread)

ent-zhiju2.gif

ent-zhiju1.gif

ent-zhiju3.gif

Very Nice B)

good luck to ji hyun, hope she does well in hollywood and give zhang zi yi a run for her money :-)

jhing, check the first post of this thread for the links of that CF with hyun bin. have u seen the trailer of daisy already?

i am looking forward to see that movie! in the trailer, it was written that it will be shown january, but how come some articles write the play date as early February? they are probably referring to the play dates in their countries perhaps..