Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hello everyone..

I'm a newbie here... As I scanned this thread... there is this one article that has a supposedly "scandal pics??" whoa... is that a scandal pic already... I've seen so many scandalous pics but this??? nope.. it's not... It's more tame than I expected to see as it was written... I thinks its still normal, hanging out with friends and having fun... right???

and so what... He's a gorgeous guy... I think many girls would like to fall in his trap.. I would.. hehehehe... But I wouldn't think of his as a playboy type... Obviously he's not yey ready to commit and just having fun... besides he's still young, exploring different ways to enjoy..as time foes by and he met the one for him... I think he'll be a good booyfriend to him.. *I hope so*

Thanks for sharing some pics of him...

and to Lee Min Ho.. Congratulations to the success of Boys Before Flowers and for the opening of your Official Korean Site... FIGHTING!!!

Guest siticantik3011

BOOM~ Lee Minho Doppleganger

im browsing some other thread and found this...

16glk5z.jpg90acr8.jpg

BOOM's (VJ, TV host, singer, Bi's schoolmate) real name is the same as uri Min-ho~ keke

2rfq15x.jpg72wvnp.jpg

but of course uri Min-ho is the most-est jjang :lol: (no offense to BOOM fans :D )

2wf4c5v.jpg

BOOM (붐)

Stage Name: Boom (붐)

Birthday: May 10, 1982

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 68 kg

Fan Cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/vjboom - TWINKLE BOOM 트윙끌 붐 (Daum)

Cyworld: www.cyworld.com/vjboom

Genre: Hip Hop

he's known for his appearances on variety shows (Star King, Love Letter, Xman, Line up, etc)

and he hosts Mnet's School of Rock.

Hello everyone..

I'm a newbie here... As I scanned this thread... there is this one article that has a supposedly "scandal pics??" whoa... is that a scandal pic already... I've seen so many scandalous pics but this??? nope.. it's not... It's more tame than I expected to see as it was written... I thinks its still normal, hanging out with friends and having fun... right???

and so what... He's a gorgeous guy... I think many girls would like to fall in his trap.. I would.. hehehehe... But I wouldn't think of his as a playboy type... Obviously he's not yey ready to commit and just having fun... besides he's still young, exploring different ways to enjoy..as time foes by and he met the one for him... I think he'll be a good booyfriend to him.. *I hope so*

Thanks for sharing some pics of him...

and to Lee Min Ho.. Congratulations to the success of Boys Before Flowers and for the opening of your Official Korean Site... FIGHTING!!!

Hi,eLai

You love ERic,Hyesung and Min Ho same with me.nice to chat with you.

LMH's photos taken in Macau is absolutely dashing. I'm going to miss Min Ho's perm soo much when they give him a new style in the later episodes. There's going to be soo much drama & turmoil for our BOF couple when the fiance and amnesia issue takes place. Jun Pyo & Jandi ... fighting!!!!! :blush:

On the subject of male/fans perming their hair like GJP:

The Gu Jun Pyo perm is not for everyone ... for one to attempt such style ... they're very brave.

Guest tweetybird08

Lee Min Ho is so cute and handsome. I love him in BOF so much. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes of BOF because it was so good.

CONGRATUALTION ON THE OPENING OF MIN HO"S KOREAN WEBSITE!!

by the way, is ther any detail project of MIn Ho's birthday :))

did u mean his bday project in Korea? i haven't find any info about it yet.

but we - LMH's World - are having a project for his coming birthday in June.

pls join us ;)

:P *I supposed to write the title 'from Indonesia with love'..instead of congratulation <3*

Lee Min Ho @ Japanese magz KOREAN WAVE VOL.#32

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss121/leeminhoworld/magazine/scan_2.jpg' alt='scan_2.jpg'>

scan_3.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

Credit to: DC LeeMinHo + Lee Min Ho's World

did u mean his bday project in Korea? i haven't find any info about it yet.

but we - LMH's World - are having a project for his coming birthday in June.

pls join us ;)

yes, i mean the project u guys have mentioned in this thread before. if i can do anything, pls inform me ( pm me on this web or here, my Y!: iamnotagirl0). thanks so much! :)

wahh you guys are so fast~~! thanks a lot for those yummy minho's piccy!! :w00t:

add summore pics oopss... already posted tho ^^

yes, i mean the project u guys have mentioned in this thread before. if i can do anything, pls inform me ( pm me on this web or here, my Y!: iamnotagirl0). thanks so much! :)

oh many thanks before, PMed you ;)

i really love the 1st pic of JP. well, it looks like a child is coddling his mom (here, a guy si coddling his girlfriend) :rolleyes: he's handsome despite any photo angle :x