Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest polaris

yey!~~

congratulation for the opening of leeminho.kr

i wish this site will give us more info about minho's recent activities <3

Lee Min Ho's greeting for the opening of his Korean Official Site

cr: leeminho.kr

wow! LMH, GHS, KB look cute on LG Telcom CF. ^^

are they texting? :D

.... I TOPPED THE PAGE! ^__^

Thanks for the LMH greeting on the opening of his homepage. I love the way he talks... :blush:

I think the site is temporarily not working though because I went there just now and it's under construction ~

LMH is now nicknamed " little Bae Yong Joon"

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

that's so cute~ I guess they are referring to the level of his popularity because I personally think that title should go to Kim Hyun Joong... as in physical appearance-wise.. :)

those pics are so tame, i honestly dont see what the big deal is. My friends had some scandalous pics, all of these are so mild.

Actually wouldnt it be weirder if he didnt hang out with friends and be interested in girls? He's young.. he's hot.. and form the look of those pics.. he seems like a normal guy in his 20's.

Clara!!!

I dunno if you still remember me but lol like you, I haven't gone crajee over a kdrama actor like this since lee dong wook :D I agree, Lee Min Ho was a perfect choice as Goo Joon Pyo. Aside from the acting, he just has that kind of commanding presence that makes my knees turn to jelly...

hehehe of course i remember you! PERVS for life hehehe..i totally agree with you..LMH has this manly aura on him yet he is a cutie when he loosens up..i am just so happy for his success because playing the famous character tsukasa is not an easy task, knowing the taiwanese and japanese version were big hits...he did not disappoint us at all..

LMH was the ONE selected out of 200 for the role of Goo Joon Pyo in BOF

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

ahhh congrats to LMH..i salute the casting director..LMH was indeed a best choice!

Guest honeypia

i haven't fangirling over korean actors for a long time now..i think my last korean actor obsession was lee dong wook...but when BOF started, i wasn't really going to watch it..but whatta heck i couldn't resist seeing another version..and boy i was not disappointed..ESPECIALLY WHEN LEE MIN HO WAS WELL CASTED FOR MY TSUKASA...i didn't expect him to be thaaatt good..i love his facial structure, built, and acting..i can't help but go crazy and get butterflies when i see him on my tv screen...like someone said in the thread..LEE MIN HO IS LOVE!...

Heyyyy Clauric!!!! its nice to see you here! I wonder what's with LDW and LMH that they made us all meet for the 2nd time... Teeheehee. They're too magnetic for our taste :blush:

Guest honeypia

%7Boption%7D 33cxlae.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D 19m58j.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D 2rpel4y.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D n2latg.jpg[/img

credit: Starhaus

Thanks for the pictures! i thought the first pic was Daniel Henney. Hehehe.

I love his side profile. I guess that's one of the similarities LMH and LDW have. They have a perfect nose. :)

LMH was the ONE selected out of 200 for the role of Goo Joon Pyo in BOF

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

that's awesome!

i read in somewhere that the writer(?) of HYD also involved in casting selection. he really likes LMH coz resembling of Tsukasa's character/feature? :)

Thanks for the LMH greeting on the opening of his homepage. I love the way he talks... :blush:

I think the site is temporarily not working though because I went there just now and it's under construction ~

that's so cute~ I guess they are referring to the level of his popularity because I personally think that title should go to Kim Hyun Joong... as in physical appearance-wise.. :)

Actually wouldnt it be weirder if he didnt hang out with friends and be interested in girls? He's young.. he's hot.. and form the look of those pics.. he seems like a normal guy in his 20's.

yes. the site is under construction right now.

might it bcoz there were lots browsers went to the site last night and posted a congratulation's messages... hehe

the site is well designed and organized. love it! <33

minho.jpg

leeminho.kr

Guest siticantik3011

his site is nice.. clean.. elegant.. just like him.

indeed and i happened to capture couple of this last nite fr the site

2db9s1z.jpg

13yf11l.jpg

i prefer the korean one rather than japan (tho both managed by Starhaus) coz the site kinda presentable & user friendly to me

esp for english literate fans but still i dont know how to leave a message there~ :sweatingbullets:

yes. the site is under construction right now.

might it bcoz there were lots browsers went to the site last night and posted a congratulation's messages... hehe

the site is well designed and organized. love it! <33

j9q3cx.jpg

maymay is that u? keke i read ur message there

credit: leeminho.kr

^ if someone as hot as that said sorry.. *o* no matter what he did, i think i'll forgive him

i visited the site a few hours ago.. his site is nice.. clean.. elegant.. just like him.

Yes he's a great guy indeed! Really good-looking and a great actor at that. LMH is 2009's superstar. And his good-looks is all-natural. :rolleyes:

Guest kinkie_lass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dnqUgt8oI

got this from HarueKorea... pretty boy ranking. x-posted from Kgotboda Namja thread :lol:

congratulations, you handsome! i am amused when i read his interviews that he didn't think of himself as a pretty guy. well you are now a certified pretty guy, hun. deal with it :D

1. Kim Hyunjoong (SS501)

2. Jo Insung

3. Lee Minho

4. Jang Geunseok

5. Jung Ilwoo

6. Jang Donggeon

7. Kim Beom

8. Kang Dongwon

9. NichKhun (2PM)

10. Kim Wonjoon

11. Kim Hyeseong

12. Kim Heecheol (Super Junior)

13. Lee Junki

14. Jaejoong (DBSK)

15. Won Bin

16. Kim Jaewook

17. Lee Hongki (FTIsland)

18. Park Sihoo

19. Taemin (SHINee)

20. Lee Seunggi

Guest xjaneeex

I never realized that "준표" was the main guy in 달려라 고등어; no wonder he looked so familiar when I was watching Boys Over Flowers. It was like a huge revelation hahah

Guest polaris

Moon Chae Won And Lee Min Ho Model For Levi’s

http://i39.tinypic.com/14t7cbk.jpg

Actress Moon Chae Won of “The Painter of the Wind” and the leading actor of KBS “Boys Before Flowers”, Lee Min Ho, will be the endorsers for Levis.

According to the news, Moon Chae Won has signed an endorser agreement with Levis, and will be filming a CF with Lee Min Ho, who is already the male endorser for Levi’s Jeans. A staff from the commercial company also revealed that Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho will be playing as a couple in a pure and lively commercial film.

During a recent interview with Moon Chae Won, she said: “Thanks everyone for the support this past one year. I will be playing a role in a TV drama this coming May. I hope everyone can continue to support me.”

Moon Chae Won has left a deep impression among viewers with her role in SBS “The Painter of the Wind” as a famous courtesan Jeong Hyang, which eventually won her a “Best Couple” award with Moon Geun Young in 2008 SBS Drama Awards. And Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular actor currently with the viewership of “Boys Before Flowers” shooting through the roof. They had both acted in SBS “Mackerel Run” back in 2007.

source: hanfever

I loved Moon Chae Won in The Painter in the Wind.. =) So pretty.

Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho have been in a lot of projects together.. the drama 'Run Mackerel Run'.. the movie 'My Teacher ET' (I always wished their characters in this movie had a love plot.. but to my disappointment, they didnt :( ) and now CFs together.. She is so lucky to be near him alot and he is lucky too ^^