[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest epique.

Boys OVER flowers.

{ part seven }

credit : RAiiNii3

* you may use the icons/banners below in other websites but you must add @SOOMPI next to my username.

for previous icons/banners ... { part one } { part two } { part three } { part four } { part five } { part six }

{ banners - 216 x 86 }

151001073_L-1.jpg151001076_L-1.jpg

151003123_L-3.jpg151003124_L-2.jpg

151003125_L-1.jpg20090202110610412-1.jpg

DSC_0919-1.jpgDSC_0945-1.jpg

DSC_0970-1.jpgDSC_0987-1.jpg

DSC_1030-1.jpg2il2f88-1.jpg

ay3jok-2.jpg20090202153023_12889_1-1.jpg

loads of JOONDI XD :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: - simply because they're the main couple. ;]

oh & there's some SOEUL ! XD try&find them ;]

if you'd like me to add text or hearts etc. onto an icon or banner just pm me.

i don't mind& i don't bite. :sweatingbullets:

hope you like it. ;]

thank you for the compliments&thanks for using !

now i'm off to catch up a few pages.

----

Guest flower pot

OTTOKE! WHAT TO DO?

I just finished rewatching Boys Before Flowers episode for tonight and i am seriously going nuts, crazy, loonie, dead on addicted to this series...

It started out as mere curiosity but it had gradually ingrained itself deep into my heart and now... NOW...I AM FRIGGIN' IN LOVE WITH IT...

To anybody else out there who might ask where Romance is hiding... IT IS IN KKOTBODA NAMJA...Satiate yourself they have plenty...

I love how Junpyo relates to Jandi's family... he might have been awkward at first, having to try things that he had never before experienced in life but gradually, like a kid who had been deprived of candy all his life and who was finally asked to gorge himself inside a sweets shop... he was curious and overwhelmed by the deep sense of family that the Geums have and which he, himself had never experienced... (which does not come as a shock

anymore having been raised or rather virtually raised by a beeyatch of a mother...) At the end of it all, i am rather curious as to whom he is more in love with... Geum Jandi or the comic tandem of her father and brother... hehehe! :D

But what's romance without conflict? We see the beginnings of a storm brewing with Junpyo's mom raising hell over the fact that he's nowehere to be found and the lovebirds had their first commoner date which was a double with GaEul and her jerk of a boyfriend... (I hope Gaeul has seriously learned her lesson that that's what you get when you just go out with a complete stranger who walks up to you on the street, taps you on the shoulder and asks you to see a movie... hehehe!) Which of course, we very well know ended in disaster from previous versions...

But that's where the familiarity ends... To all of those non believers in the Minho and Hyesun pairing and to those who are still asking where Jandi and Junpyo's chemistry was do yourselves a favor and watch Episode 9.. THEY SAVED THE BEST PARTS FOR THIS... the screen was practically crackling with the electricity and heat that this pairing generated that even the simple act of Jandi feeding Kimchi to Junpyo and Junpyo tugging on the sleeves of her sweats to bring her hands closer to her mouth had me grinning like crazy... What more the hand holding? The arm grabbing? The sweet words that they exchanged (although embarassingly)...

I was giggling like a schoolgirl in all of those moments...

But more than that... it was the kiss of course that brought me to spazz heaven... It was not the kiss itself which i went crazy over but the tenderness in Minho's face before that act... the kiss was a lip press (again) but my gosh! LEE MINHO! What an actor! I could drown in his stares and melt on his lips... I seriously had tears in my eyes the moment that he stooped down in front of her because i can feel how sincerely he loves Jandi... How deep and wide the extent of his heart is for her and it just moves me... Seeing this proud person brought down to his knees by a mere scrap of a girl whom he would just like to give his whole life to...

i just kept on thinking to myself that "GEUM JANDI... YOU MUST START SINGING PRAISES AND WALK ON THE AISLE OF EVERY POSSIBLE CHURCH YOU SEE KNEELING TO THANK THE GOOD HEAVENS FOR THIS GEM OF A PERSON WHO LOVES YOU BAR NONE..."

Other things that i absolutely adored from this episode:

1. The iceskating scene

2. Junpyo pretending not to know who Jandi is when she called even if he got excited just reading her name on his phone

3. Junpyo again pretending to just appear on the date coincidentally when it was his intention to really go

4. Jandi's leap kick to GaEul's jerky ex... (i seriously laughed at her thuglike approach)

5. Jandi apologizing to Junpyo and Junpyo wanting her to call him oppa

6. Jihoo taking a bite out of Jandi's apple of apology much to Junpyo's ire (Hyun Joong was seriously soooooooo cute in this scene)

As much as i loved this episode of course there is a dull ache that stirs within my heart whenever i see JiHoo... His sacrifice may be noble but oh my gosh! i can just imagine the pain he's going through having to see Junpyo and Jandi happy... he is happy to see them happy but i'm sure it must still hurt... i don't think i have the guts to be as self sacrificing as this guy... (and why oh why do they have to play that oh so lonely piano music whenever he's on... are they tearing my heart to shreds?)

Please somebody get this guy a girl at the end of the show ASAP... If there's none... THERE'S ME... wahahaha!

I am also now starting to appreciate the YiJeong-GaEul scenes and Kim Bum can really turn whatever vehicle he goes on to an acting piece...

I just find it a little funny that GaEul's makeover was wayyyyyyyy better than that of Jandi's and i'm wishing they could have given her the same kind of effort...

Overall, this episode would again make me dream of Junpyo in my sleep and perhaps be able to give comfort to Jihoo even just in my sleep...

Goodnight everyone! Till episode 10 tomorrow...

Somebody's been working out... OH YEAH! A far cry from the lean and lanky frame that we saw on episode 6 during the Caledonia trip... LOOK AT EM ABS!

bodfq2.png

^

^

^

OK guys finally the bringer of death and doom (not in a mean way of course).......

has reprimanded us

so please everyone who goes to this thread and posts

please...please abide by the rules

or else we are going to get chopped off

and I think I could speak for everyone here that we don't want that happening

anytime soon right?!

so please be careful....

-------

Flower Pot

But more than that... it was the kiss of course that brought me to spazz heaven... It was not the kiss itself which i went crazy over but the tenderness in Minho's face before that act... the kiss was a lip press (again) but my gosh! LEE MINHO! What an actor! I could drown in his stares and melt on his lips... I seriously had tears in my eyes the moment that he stooped down in front of her because i can feel how sincerely he loves Jandi... How deep and wide the extent of his heart is for her and it just moves me... Seeing this proud person brought down to his knees by a mere scrap of a girl whom he would just like to give his whole life to.

Absolutely.....

That scene was just magic.....the way jun pyo knelt and delivered those lines is just pure romance at its best.....plus the setting......they got it right, down to the very lasts details and of course who could forget the "kiss"..................

this episode highlights everything.......kudos to all those people who made this possible............hands down man! hands down

--------

This is one of the reasons why I'm so thankful for being a girl cause I get to enjoy moments like this even if its on screen.........

and fawn over it after wards like a loony

Guest superjenny

I absolutely loved this episode.

It was SO cute >______<

And Hyunjoong/Jihoo is starting to grow on me :]

I also love JoonPyo and YiJung as weell~

Can't wait until tomorrow!

did anyone else squeal out loud in happiness when jandi was beating up ga eul's stupid ex boyfriend

she called junpyo her boyfriend???

I would have squealed if I understood Korean. :wub:

When JD was apologizing to JP after giving him the apple, was she saying a Korean children's rhyme -- she also bowed or got on her knees?

Guest shamien7

OTTOKE! WHAT TO DO?

But more than that... it was the kiss of course that brought me to spazz heaven... It was not the kiss itself which i went crazy over but the tenderness in Minho's face before that act... the kiss was a lip press (again) but my gosh! LEE MINHO! What an actor! I could drown in his stares and melt on his lips... I seriously had tears in my eyes the moment that he stooped down in front of her because i can feel how sincerely he loves Jandi... How deep and wide the extent of his heart is for her and it just moves me... Seeing this proud person brought down to his knees by a mere scrap of a girl whom he would just like to give his whole life to...

i just kept on thinking to myself that "GEUM JANDI... YOU MUST START SINGING PRAISES AND WALK ON THE AISLE OF EVERY POSSIBLE CHURCH YOU SEE KNEELING TO THANK THE GOOD HEAVENS FOR THIS GEM OF A PERSON WHO LOVES YOU BAR NONE..."

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8523/bodfq2.png

Hye flower pot, sorry for cutting your post :) I really love reading your post. I thought i was the only one whos overreacted on that part...the moment he knelt down made my eyes teary...i never thought i would be so touched by a drama...(kinda embarrassing to admit this) hehe...junpyo already made me cry so much on ep06...and he made me cry yet again for his love to jandi...(and your post also bring back the tears ^^) This is truly a wonderful episode...for me, gu junpyo really is the nicest doumyouji...btw, yijung and gaeul are so cute together...yijung is a nice guy and such a gentlemen...and last but not least, uri jihoo...please mr pd, dont make him looked so miserable...he helped jandi to feel better, so please make his life happier :)

p/s: guys n gals...please follow the rules...we are all eager to post, but do keep that in mind please...

Thanks for all the piccies :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i'm a little ignorant here, but at what age in korea can you start getting a driver's license? and how old exactly are the F4's?

i didn't notice much when streaming, but looking at some caps, gaeul's dress at the club is pretty smexy, eh? is it like bare at the back? wow. and her makeover was (sadly) far better in outcome than the main girl jandi's so-many-times makeovers (poor jandi). i blame it on the fact that she (the actress) had to cut her lovely long locks for the role, thus had to resort to poor short hair designs or ugly wigs for jandi's transformation. but she's very cute without the makeover though. jandi seems like a girl who's better off without makeup or dress up. a plain looking girl but somehow you never got bored looking at her. i was rather disappointed with junpyo sometimes when he never ceases to doll her up (if it turns out good, then maybe it's a little bit bearable, but she hardly comes out 'wonderful' with high-class outfit whatsoever). maybe HE should dress DOWN a little bit. lol. yi jung too. what's with the constant full 'office' attire. come on young boys, show us some trendy hip hop, whatever that is hoho. lol. woobin n ji hoo are still ok. i mean, they are not always in formal attire, are they (i can't quite recall being annoyed at their appearance, so maybe not?)?

^

they are basically in grade 12, that is a high school senior and Jandi is a grade or 2 lower

but I don't know how the school system is in Korea

I'm just following on assumptions here

but if we are basing by Canadian and American Standards

the f4's are in Grade 12 while Jandi is in Grade 10 or Grade 11 probably

back tracking from a couple of episodes

Jandi is said to be a 2nd year student

but by other standards F4's are highshool seniors while Jandi is in 2nd year high school: a junior

but since they are a prep school they might be following the American system

--------

about the dress code.....it makes a statement, it differentiates all 4 guys from one another that is why they are dressing like that.........

but all in all they look good so I'd rather not think about it too much if I were you.....

-------

i'm a little ignorant here, but at what age in korea can you start getting a driver's license? and how old exactly are the F4's?

In Korea, middle school is grades 7-9, and high school is grades 10-12. So the F4 guys are senior in high school, and Jandi is a junior. 2nd year in high school = junior

^

^

^ like what she said and I posted about

does anyone know if the chinese sub is out yet? i know it's still early but since the english sub is out already..so i didnt' know!! thnks for all the spoilers! i can't wait to watchh itt!! :D

Guest lyptika

This show is getting better and better! :blush:

I cracked up when JP was waiting for JDs call. The whole scene was just LOL.

They way Yi Jung told him to stay relaxed when JD finally called.

JP picked up: Hello? ... Who are you? Geum Jan Di? Who's that? Ah, I remember! I was so busy that I have even forgotten you haven't called for 3 days and 13 hours.

Then Woo Bin's usual cheesy line: "Hey, man... woah, woah!"

JP was so proud of himself to hang up first... :D

So many good laughs in this episode :D

AHHHHHHH cannott wait for tmr :w00t:

LMH has definitely been working out ;)

he so much more toned compared to the New Caledonia episode. yummmmmmm :lol:;)