[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest light_moon

can anybody translate this news please

‘꽃남’ 완소커플, 김범과 김소은 본격 멜로 시작

20090202153023_12889_1.jpg

(DIP통신) 황선영 기자 = KBS 월화미니시리즈 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 완소커플 이정과 가을의 멜로라인이 본격 가동된다. 상처와 그늘로 이루어진 이정(김범 분)의 가족사가 공개되면서 가을(김소은 분)과의 애정전선에도 불이 붙기 시작한다.

거리에서 우연히 가을과 마주친 이정은 기분 전환 겸 가을을 배신한 남자친구에게 시원하게 복수하고 이를 계기로 가을의 마음을 훔친다. 숨겨진 가족사와 가을의 남친 이야기 모두 원작에 바탕을 두고 있지만 한국에서 드라마로 각색되며 발단 시점이 앞당겨지고 비중 역시 커졌다.

제작진은 소이정이 F4 중 가장 다면적인 캐릭터라 캐스팅 단계부터 연기력을 염두에 두었다며 김범에 대한 깊은 신뢰를 드러냈다.

김범 역시 “한국적 매력과 깊이가 가장 많이 추가된 인물이라 어깨가 무겁지만 그래서 더 욕심 내 임하고 있다”며 기대감을 당부했다

김범과 김소은의 본격적인 연애스토리와 금잔디와 구준표의 밀고 당기기가 본격 가동되는 ‘꽃보다 남자’는 최근 여심을 사로잡는 드라마로 네티즌들의 마음을 설레게 하고 있다

credit:dipts

Guest Chianna

That is your personal opinion, to me Jandi and Jun pyo have chemistry and does 'fit' together. Don't state your opinion as if it's a fact, it gets tiring. Thanks.

Edit: fans can be fans without belittling other couple, as much as I love Yi Jng and Ga Eul, I also adore Jandi and Junpyo and it gets frustrating when I read post like yours.

It's quite clearly a personal opinion, untwist your nickers.

Guest aurelie

does someone know where i can watch the preview for ep 10??? thank you!!

there is no preview for episode 10 !! we must wait tomorrow , but episode 9 was great !

I have two favors to ask you guys! First, Can you tell me what Jun Pyo told told Jandi as he was kneeling down before he kissed her (on ep 9)?

Second, do you have the english translation of the song "One more time" by Tree Bicycle (if you guys do not know which song it is, it's the scene on ep.9 where Jandi and Joon Pyo are out ice skating! Thanks in advance

1. Sitting on the swings:

JP: Hey Geum Jan Di, did the kimchi I make turn out well?

JD: If someone heard you, they would think you made all the kimchi in our house.

JP: I want to eat some.

JD: Really?

JP: Yeah. And I want to eat the fish that your mom cooks. And the fish stick your dad bought me was so delicious too. (Pause) I didn't know what a family was, but after seeing your family, I think I now know a little. (Looking at Jan Di) Can I come over again?

JD: When did you ever ask me for your permission when you came over?

JP: I'm not joking.

(Walking over to her and kneeling in front of her)

JP: I want to go. Honestly, everyday. Everyday.

(Kiss)

2. Translation of "One More Time" on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVxREE5JEg

Enjoy!

Guest saylan_çu

A great episode ! :) I'm so excited for episode 10. Specially for YiJung&GaEul scenes. GaEul was very beautiful episode 9. And Jandi&joonpyo couple very very cute&funny :wub: BOF my only drama in these days ^^

Meanwhile many thanks luv :)

Guest dbsgyunho

EPISODE 9 was such a cute epsiode. Jan pyo n Jandi kissed. Their scene was so touching and romantic..=)

Not to forget Yi yeong and Gaeul. I so love the couple LOL.. I like their cute scene and revenge at the club..Looking foward to the next scene...I hope they get a happy ending..

Anyway can someone explain me the scene of Yi yeongs father??. I know that his father is a playboy but I didnt get when Yijeong opened the door he saw his father somehow (teaching) those women students.. And the next he opened another door he saw his father was kissing a woman..??

Guest sunshine day

I have two favors to ask you guys! First, Can you tell me what Jun Pyo told told Jandi as he was kneeling down before he kissed her (on ep 9)?

Second, do you have the english translation of the song "One more time" by Tree Bicycle (if you guys do not know which song it is, it's the scene on ep.9 where Jandi and Joon Pyo are out ice skating! Thanks in advance

This is the rough translation for the song 'One More Time':

As the day passing by slowly

The slowness is hurting me

I want to tell you all about my feeling

I do not want to leave you

I'm just complaining about every single mintues and seconds that passby

Looking on as the season changes, I'm still feeling the pain

One more time

Even though I am hurt, I won't regret loving you

Let me just smile and cry for you only

One more time

Oh my love for you

Oh one more time...haaaaaa

Oh my love for you

One more time

he said something like i think i know what does family really means....

and he asked if he can go to her house again. and then she said since when do u come over with permission?

then he said he is not joking. and he kneed down.

and he said. Honestly, i want to go. every day. everyday....

looked into each other's eyes and kissed

GP is the best! I love what he said. And the kiss can't wait to watch it later! You can tell he totalled loved being part of Gandi family even for a little while. Gave him an insight on normal family life.

Guest lingling22

wow.. the episode was good..

Jun Pyo getting to Jandi's world..

one funny comment though , when i saw the scrubbing scene in the public bathouse.. i immediately thought, "there's something not right in this scene" hahaha..

it was just a case of culture diffrence.. (coz in our culture, men and women taking a bath together are a bit too much for us)

the kiss of course was sweet ending to a feel good episode..

but i don't know.. i kinda sad fo Ji Hoo.. now we know his feelings for Jandi is stronger than ever. hmm feeling sorry for him.. i mean he had the chance before..

now he's the one longing for Jandi...

i have a feeling we will have the JP-JD-JH triangle in upcoming episodes...

Guest irezumi

^really? The public bath house scene, I didn't see any men and women bathing together. xD

Go JP! ^3^~~~~~~WOOOO A SMOOOOCHHHHHHH

He is so awesomely sweet, totally love the developing chemistry between JD and JP!

JD and JH are like becoming really good friends. Seems JH likes her more genuinely. When the fiancee comes in, it's gonna be a love square. @__@ arghhh, why must they go through so many hardships.

Can't wait!

Guest letmebeplease

if I'm not wrong...Jun Pyo told Jandi: 'I'm always thinking of doing this...everyday...everyday...then he kiss her... :lol:

so they have 2 kiss? i mean they will kiss also in ep. 10?

1st Warning

1. Only post BOF related articles & pics. News and pictures for the individual actors should go to their individual threads.

2. Please use the PM function for your "Thanks", the thread is already growing very fast, you can help to reduce the spam.

3. Do not do 'live' commentary at the same time when the show is being broadcasted.

4. Save your post for later if you have nothing substantial to add to the discussion.

- Make your posts count. Say things that are relevant about the show, PLEASE refrain from posting one liners.

- Do NOT quote a long post, trim it to the parts where you are replying to.

5. Do not quote images. Remove img tags around the URL. Also do NOT hotlink someone else's image without permission.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

K-dramas & movies forum rules

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116755

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the IMG tags around the link. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long, only quote a subsection of the text. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the Korean celeb photos forum.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.

If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication.

18. Read the first post of each thread.

Most of your questions can usually be answered by simply reading the first post of a thread. Doing so will help avoid repetitive questions.

GENERAL RULES:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1317

8. OBEY THE AVATAR & SIGNATURE RULES

- File size cannot be more than 40KB (40,960 bytes)

Signatures:

- Maximum of 4 lines of text.

- Maximum of 2 banners/images that can be on the same line as long as they fit the size requirements

(you cannot substitute an image for a line, vice versa)

This means you can have a maximum of 6 lines. (4 text + 2 images)

• Empty line still counts as a line
  • Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap. The maximum number of characters per line varies depending on the font size you use. The limits are listed below and remember that spaces count~!
  • size=1 : 140
  • size=2 : 125
  • size=3 : 110
  • Mixed : 125
  • Font size for lines cannot exceed size=3 (size=2 is the default)
  • Maximum width for each banner/image = 400 pixels
  • Maximum height for each banner/image = 175 pixels
  • Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40KB (40,960 bytes)
  • Each IMG code counts as 1 image

13. MINIMUM POST LENGTH

Posts must be 20 characters or longer. DO NOT circumvent this rule by posting "20 characters" or the like.

======== I have removed the posters' names but you know who you are ========

absolutely agree! :tears:

HAPPY 1000th DAY! LEE MINHO

Today, (Feb 1 in america, Feb 2 in korea) is Lee Minho( Gu JUN PYO)'s 1000th Day since his DEBUT

Congratulations to him<3

^^

thanks a lot, blue_angel_1004! :)

thank u so much! :)

wow really thats cool thankz ^^

Nice MV, thank you!

I love it :wub:

Thanks for the translation. Much appreciated.

Lee MinHo .......He's very Handsome

I love you >_<*

totally..........

may i noe wat is de dl link ??

Yeh what is the link? Someone PM too!

* sigh* can't wait!!!

Monday!!!

can't wait to see ep9 tomorrow

MONDAY and TUESDAY're my paradise :P

Monday is coming soon!!! ^^

can't wait~

Joondi couple.. Hwaiting..

gahhh!!! i'm spazzing about episode 9! i can't wait for some soeul action! please come sooner monday T^T

Ohhh!!! very Thax ^^

psycho2005

you are my angel!!!

thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YEAH THANKS!

Do you guys mind if I put one of your avatar as my dp? They're really nice :).

hahahahah totally agree

can't wait to watch episode 9 and 10!!!

omgggggg episode 9 so soonnnn

Im on KBS2 now. God, the show's not starting yet. :(

edit 1

It is about to start. wooot.

edit2

Yay the show's starting now! Hihihihih.

what does ga eul's boyfriend is saying to jupyo just a while ago? hihih

the double date scene! yay.!

I wasn't able to watch the start of the show because my sister ask me to eat my dinner.

but what I've seen using TVants

- JunPyo' and Geum Jandi's family bonding (jandi's dad and bro and junpyo's bonding is hilarious)

- jandi and jihoo scene

- commoner double date

- junpyo punches gaeul's bf

I can't seem to load it via Tvants. T.T

Omg, this is too cute. Jandi gave Jun Pyo an apple to apologise cos' apple and to apologise are both sa gua, right? (: And now he's making her call him Oppa. Zomg, I'm loving all the Jandi-Junpyo moments so far.

got kicked out of tvants half way but whatever

jandi gave that soopyo one severe nasty kick. man, she hit him worse than junpyo... haha.. and i love it when she said she's hitting him once for gaeul's sake and the other for her boyfriend. too bad junpyo wasn't there to witness it.

i am waiting for uploaded Video!!!!!!!!!!!! and viki

373 people reading this topic O:

BBF is such a revolution : D

omg cant wait....hahahha

OH MY :w00t: WHAT A KISS !!!!

OMG... 409 OL users...

BOF made a history.. LOL...

i can't wait for the epi 10 tomorrow...

OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!

wow this thread when so quick 413 wow alots..hahaha

Thx u so much!!!

,now,

waiting for subs !!! :rolleyes:

THanks a lot. I cannot waiting anymore.

thanks so much for the links...

downloading right away... :blush:

Thank you for sharing~

omg!!!

i want to see this ep so bad.. but the yt streaming is kind of slow... damn!!

Any NEW torrent seeds???

I am stuck @ 0.5%...

Thanks!!!

Me too.. I'm Stuck at 0.5% too.. :tears:

Can someone help seed please..

Thanks a Lot :)

thank you...thank you... so much for this.

you have just made my night ^_^

yeah i have the same problem :tears:

Same here, the dl speed is 0.1 kb/s right now.

I can't wait to watch ep 9!!

JP & JD ARE SO EFFFIN CUTE.