Myers-briggs Personality Test

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest supa'Wanki

Does anyone know what their personality is, and do you agree with it?

I'm an INFJ and whether or not I like it, I believe it's pretty accurate to my personality, what about you guys?

Edit:

oh and here's a link to everyone else who wants to take it. You won't regret taking it, it'll be worth your 10 minutes to understand yourself more.

Take the following online Myers-Briggs personality test:

http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

Look up your type at: http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html if this link is broken, go to http://typelogic.com/ You can even search it on google which I recommend.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lavendere

I'm an INTJ

Yeah I agree with it although I do have an emotional side but no one sees it.

My brother is the epitome of INTJ though. He even went on to do engineering as they predicted.

Guest playedescapade

When I took the full-on authentic one, not the internet ones, I got INTP. I was 5 or so points away from scoring an INFP and personally think that description fits me a lot more.

Guest witchery

Damn the test is long...lol

I'm an INFJ as well haha...only 1% of the population XD

It's pretty darn accurate.

the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

^ Gosh that's spot on =/

Guest Mardi09

Mines is INFJ...

and entirely true :0)

i love these tests....

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

oh my.....and then i realized i was supposed to click on "INFJ" and then...read some more....so totally true about myself :D

I got ESFP ...

Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. They make good performers, they like public relations, and they love the phone. 13% of the total population.

:blink: I'm more withdrawn than that, usually. Maybe that's a side of me I don't know, haha.

Guest passmethewrinch

INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

I guess its sort of like me...

Guest Kitty07

Bleh .. u__u .. I got ISTP .

Would have to agree with it being correct though even though I don't want to ):

It's true though .. I get bored really easily and I'm so impulsive *sigh .

ISTP: "Artisan". These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. 5% of the total population.

ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things. However, they are happiest when they are centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. They take pride in their ability to take the next correct step.

ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments.

Guest Cupcake93

i got ENFP which apparently means :Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. :)

Guest Shikabane Hime

I don't agree with it because the choices presented were much too restrictive, or too general.

Most didn't fit properly.

Archived