Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest pruedish

^

lol love your comment :P we could always photoshop the face of "that person" CR's with haha.

I asked a friend as you wish. LOL.

Thanks for the manipulation, butterfly_gurl. :)

2jb1o0.jpg

Orig pic was from Cyworld.

Guest antinh85

she looks her best during her series "oh phil seung and Agean sea"........

damn i can't seem to find any site i can watch "cheers for the women" ..can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!! i really wants to see that...

Guest CindyW88

-------------

[News] Chae Rim is selected to lead the MBC weekend drama “Job Well Done (잘했군 잘했어)”

200902060802011001_1.jpg

[Daily News] 2/6/2009

Chae Rim is selected to lead the weekend drama “Job Well Done “잘했군 잘했어” scheduled to be aired by MBC on 3/14, following the final episode of “The Golden Age of My Life”.

CR will play the role Lee Gang Joo (이강주). Originally, Myung Se Bin (명세빈) was selected to play this role. However, MSB decided to withdraw from this drama due to her bad health condition.

The representative of the production team states, “Both Chae Rim and Myung Se Bin are good actresses the script writer would like to collaborate with. We thank Miss Chae Rim for her making difficult decision to accept this role in a few days. Her role is a lively and healthy unmarried mother who is candid and brave about her affections."

Chae Rim states, “I am attracted by the character Lee Gang Joo and the production team, and therefore I make my final decision.”

============

According to other related news reports, the lead actors are Kim Seung Soo (김승수) and Uhm Ki Joon (엄기준).

In my opinion, Kim Seung Soo is a good actor. I watched his “Why Do You Come to My House”, “Joo Mong”, “My Sweet Darling” and “One Million Roses”. He pertrays villain role quite well. His drama “City of Glass” has had good TV ratings and is still being broadcasted now.

Uhm Ki Joon’s latest drama was “Worlds Within” costarring with Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin. He won the “Supporting Actor” award in ‘2008 KBS Performance Awards’ ceremony. :)

Actress Suh Hyo Rim (서효림) and Daniel Choi (최다니엘) will perform in thid drama as well.

I am glad that CR has new drama aired next month. :D I hope that Chinese site such as TKSK will translate this drama. Keep my fingers crossed. :unsure:

I will gather more information about this drama, and then translate and post them here. :)

Kim Seung Soo

200902020957031117_1.jpg

Suh Hyo Rim , Uhm Ki Joon, Daniel Choi

200901281646471114_1.jpg

Source:

http://news.joins.com/article/3483370.html?ctg=15

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902020957031117

Guest audreysky

-------------

[News] Chae Rim is selected to lead the MBC weekend drama “Job Well Done (잘했군 잘했어)”

Thank you CindyW88 for this great news and your translation. I greatly appreciate your job.

WOW, finally we have the news about CR's new project.

Guest cutiepie

Cindy!!! thanks for bringing us the good news, can't wait for her new drama :) i'm already watching 'My Life's Golden Age' right now so hehe, i'll be following CR's drama right after..so i'm guessing it's going to be around 50 eps too, that's a lot of weekends to watch CR :D

hope csubs will be out for this too!