Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Official Lena Park (박정현 / Park Jung Hyun) Thread

Replies

• ppopkippopki Posts: 21Member
    my absolute favorite. her albums are timeless and i could listen to them over and over again. i love that she's such a great musician. best ever!
  • AvexAvex SF Bay Area, CAPosts: 1,640Member
    man i wish i was at her in my soul concert.

PICS FROM THE RECENT IN MY SOUL CONCERT LAST WEEK:

IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...-j/version-all/

NEW SINGLE FROM LENA PARK!! 2/22 RELEASE!!!
    man this thread is so dead.

• babossagajibabossagaji impossible? The Westcoast~Posts: 1,580Member
    edited December 2005
    She does sing very well and wow! Her voice is just wow!

But I never realized she was so short. Sucha big voice for a small person.
  • KPxAngelTears12KPxAngelTears12 Posts: 361Banned
    Her voice is beautiful, she doesn't get the fame she deserves though, she sounds way better than half the singers in korea now, but shes not a famous as them =/
    I'm just better than you.
  • sweet_dreamzsweet_dreamz Posts: 566Member
    i <33 lena park!!
  • sweet_treats1812sweet_treats1812 what do you see? new jersey, usaPosts: 4,206Friend of Soompi
    edited January 2006
    this thread is kinda "dead" but anyways~ image i jst discovered lena park through a friend and i must say, i really love her voice! i enjoy listening to in dreams...the song is jst captivating...
    nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
    the power of your intense fragility: whose texture
    compels me with the colour of its countries,
    rendering death and forever with each breathing
    edited January 2006
    GOOD NEWS, lena park's single is coming out soon. 2/22 release guys!
    the album cover is right here:

IPB Image

oh yeah, subscribe for this thread if u wanna hear news about lena park. its going to b hard to find news if u dont subscribe to it

• Kylie NomikoKylie Nomiko Posts: 267Member

ROOKIE

Lena looks so pretty in that single cover~

Going to subscribe to this thread~ image
  • joyeuxjoyeux Posts: 673Member
    edited February 2006
    QUOTE(H1PP0 @ Dec 3 2005, 01:37 PM) »

i like her voice (: but she is very .... average looking.

Despite her "average" looks, her voice overpowers it. Besides, she's a singer. She isn't a model or anything and doesn't exactly have to be beautiful. Lol, anyways, I've just been listening to her 4th album, and I've become obsessed with her songs again xD

Can't wait for her new single!! Oh, and Avex, I love your avatar!
    By ExquisitelyTuUyen
  • Joan HJoan H The wonderfully polluted NJPosts: 136Member

TRAINEE

QUOTE(joyeux @ Feb 4 2006, 06:26 PM) »

Despite her "average" looks, her voice overpowers it. Besides, she's a singer. She isn't a model or anything and doesn't exactly have to be beautiful. Lol, anyways, I've just been listening to her 4th album, and I've become obsessed with her songs again xD

Maybe it's just me...but I actually like her fifth album a whole lot better than her 4th album. I cannot stop listening to it; I like it that much.

And I don't find Lena that average. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's pretty and really cute.

QUOTE(joyeux @ Feb 4 2006, 03:26 PM) »

Can't wait for her new single!! Oh, and Avex, I love your avatar!

and i love ur signature and avatar. is that lena park?

it is a daily occasion for me to listen to her music. honestly, its because of her shyness that she isnt promoted that much when she deserves it.

• Jinjer AleJinjer Ale USAPosts: 150Member
    QUOTE(joyeux @ Feb 4 2006, 06:26 PM) »

Definitely agree.

Gotta love her voice.
    IPB Image
    QUOTE(Joan H @ Feb 4 2006, 10:12 PM) »

Maybe it's just me...but I actually like her fifth album a whole lot better than her 4th album. I cannot stop listening to it; I like it that much.

And I don't find Lena that average. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's pretty and really cute.

^^ Actually, all her albums are great! Lol. But the Op. 4 album is my favorite image And I don't think she's average at all either. She is beautiful, IMO. I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something about her. AHAHA.

QUOTE(Avex @ Feb 4 2006, 10:44 PM) »

and i love ur signature and avatar. is that lena park?

it is a daily occasion for me to listen to her music. honestly, its because of her shyness that she isnt promoted that much when she deserves it.

Lol thank you, it is Lena in my sig ^^ And yeah, she definitely deserves more than what she has now, but according to my cousin and her friends who live in Korea, college students love Lena Park! They find her voice easy on the ears.

I wish Lena would have a concert in America!
    By ExquisitelyTuUyen
    QUOTE(joyeux @ Feb 4 2006, 09:45 PM) »

I wish Lena would have a concert in America!

she already did. just not that recent. i believe it was around october in LA? a small ktown concert though

QUOTE(Avex @ Feb 5 2006, 01:23 AM) »

she already did. just not that recent. i believe it was around october in LA? a small ktown concert though

I meant sometime this year ^^ Ah.... It sucks that I don't live in Cali. All the main concerts seem to be there, and if they're in the East, I can never go on those days.

I'm so jealous of the people who got to see her in the 'In My Soul' concert image
    By ExquisitelyTuUyen
  • jaderockjaderock San FranciscoPosts: 15Member
    GLad to see a thread on Lena - I agree she doesn't get the recognition that she deserves - she's my favorite!
    QUOTE(ktown @ Feb 4 2006, 11:13 PM) »

man her new single is expensive

more then the price of a full album

yeah, since its made in japan, its bound to be expensive