Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest ovette

ive missed this thread!!! havent visited this for a week... thank you for the pics during the kbs drama awards.. im so happy that she presented. did she arrive late coz she wasnt in the same table as Lee Jonghyuk.

btw, I LOVED THE PURPLE GOWN she wore!!! the big bow wasnt a nuisance unlike those that ive seen someone wear before (i think at a movie awards). funny how she stuttered while saying Top Excellence Actor and Top Excellence Actress :)

thank you for the updates, links and pictures! cheers for a new year in CR's career! :w00t:

Guest audreysky

I guess all websites with domain boardx.cgiworld are down, where x represents any single digit. Is that, because of the economic crisis, the host cannot support the sites any longer?

Anybody knows what happen to Lovelychaelim.com,aaeclub.com ?

Had checked with K&M with regards to lovelychaerim.com, she's also not too sure about the problem but guessed it's the provider link that's down. Anyway, she's working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Guest antinh85

she still looks so young.. but i think she looks best in "oh phil seung" series.. i loved her hair best in there... Is she still in China? she's studying chinese over there so long how come she's not doing any series.. i thought they loves her over there.. korean series are so repetitive these days..

i can't believe Chae rim makes enough money just doing 1 series a year..she hardly does any activities..

Hope to see her more active. Or is it because she wants to quit showbizness already.. and just doing it slowly so as not to shock the fans...

yeah maybe she's taking her time looking at good scripts :P

i just hope she's doing great these days... i miss her...

i also like her in LOTAS (so cute there!) and On The Prairie... but it was really in AAE that she made the biggest impression on me :) immediately became her fan after watching AAE :P

yeah what happened to that MV?? Peter Ho's been preparing for his album for so long... it's not like he's shooting a movie or sth, why cant he release the MV?

Guest pruedish

^ Peter Ho's album is gonna be released on Feb 14, right? So his MV will be shown anytime soon, I believe.

*waves* llyrehs_17

And yes charmaine 412. :blush:

Waiting time is too long already. I hope CR makes an appearance soon. *sigh*

Dunno if this pic was posted already. Old pic.

2lm821l.jpg

Source: Cyworld

Guest audreysky

^ Peter Ho's album is gonna be released on Feb 14, right? So his MV will be shown anytime soon, I believe.

*waves* llyrehs_17

And yes charmaine 412. :blush:

Waiting time is too long already. I hope CR makes an appearance soon. *sigh*

Dunno if this pic was posted already. Old pic.

2lm821l.jpg

Thank you pruedish for the picture. I like it. CR looked very relaxed. Do you know when the picture was taken?

Guest pruedish

^ I actually don't know. But I think she was still married when that pic was taken. I'm not sure though. I also found another pic but I dunno if people would want to look at that pic because someone's with her in that pic. And he's definitely not nice to look at. :sweatingbullets: