Guest valmylove

awww...thanks for sharing ericmania.... that was lovely...got me teared up and i love the song .... you gals are sooo talented... I might as well follow suit too ^^

did u have to collect the pics??? i have loads but those are some very good pics... i am in need of clips and more pics too!! just waiting for a dear friend of mine to help me out... since i don't know how to do it...

Guest ivanovie

Morning Munlovers^^ yeah count me in..so i get 200-250, okie dokie i'll search through it tonight..

I have several clips of him dan some pics but not too many, since i lost them in my previous laptops...huhuhu..i happened to plan searching for his pics again on the net..

ok, got to work..Happy Mun Days! ^^

Trud, not sure why but your newest wallie makes me giggle upon seeing it.

May be it remind me of cute vid clips of Eric & the man best of friend.

Does Eric has a pet now?

Ericmania, your tribute to Eric is very nice. It has my favorite song and many rared pictures of Eric.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

willenette, here is the article about Eric invited to Kwon Sang Woo's wedding!

[08.09.28] Eric in a Dilemma to Attend Kwon Sang Woo's Wedding or M's Concert

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish he coud do both. Go to the wedding first then leave early for M's concert

So do you think he'll give 1 million won as wedding gift this time too?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinhwa's Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk) who will be entering the army soon is in a dilemma.

With the impending entry into the army, Eric has been taking a break when he received an invitation for Kwon Sang Woo-Sohn Tae Young's wedding invitation. Coincidentally, around the same time, Shinhwa member Lee Min Woo (M) will be holding a concert. He was requested to be a guest there as well.

As he will enter the army soon, he is taking time to spend with acquaintances, now he has a big dilemma as rather to attend Kwon Sang Woo's wedding or Lee Min Woo's concert.

A source close to Eric said, "As the time for Kwon Sang Woo's wedding and Lee Min Woo's concert is around the same time, Eric has been in a dilemma about what to do. He has not decided what he will do, yet."

On October 9th, Eric will be entering the training camp in Choong Nam. After receiving 5 weeks of basic military service, he will be in Seoul working as a worker for the public interest. He is the first to enter the army among the Shinhwa members.

Instead of taking a break, Eric is planning to release an album. A source close to Eric said, "With a month left before entering the army, he is staying at home and resting. He was planning to take a trip but with his busy schedule, he decided to cancel it. The decision is still in discussion about if it will be a solo debut album is going to be a single."

Eric's album, as accustomed to his role in Shinhwa, will introduce rap genre of hip-hop style.

source: oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

For the Gallery & bandwidth problem, could we do 10 images (represent the 10 years of his career)?

Each image would have 4-5 of pictures of that year (can we use only High Quality pictures?)

Trud has a good collections of Eric's pictures but if she needs a certain one, we can pitch in to help.

If 10 images are too many, we can do 5 (2 years in 1 image with 2 pictures of each year).

Am I confused you guys? It would nice to see his pictures right there. But if thing grows, we can always cut it down.

Ginnie, when you work on Eric Works (Music/Dramas/Movie/CFs/MVs/Rap), will you put links there too?

If you do, we'll exclude that when we search this thread for News & Interviews & Downloads

Do you put link to download his dramas under Eric Work - Drama or under Eric Download.

I'm sorry to ask so many questions. Just try to avoid duplication as we have so much stuffs to go through.

Ginnie: page 251- 300

Hello hello!

ERIC GALLERY - phiphi

Sure...We could use thumbnails too. Upload it in HQ and post the thumbnail version..We can also separate sections in this gallery i.e Wallpapers, Fanworks (the fan-made art, drawings, wallies), Candid Photos, Studio Photos.

I think this way...with thumbnails should be able to help with bandwidth issues.

ERIC WORKS - ginnie

I will not put links to news and interviews for his works.

Downloads will also go to the ERIC DOWNLOAD section.

I will highlight all of his works, projects..in this section. Mostly data here.

It is pretty fast to go through pages..No problem with taking pages 251-300 for me. Thanks for splitting it up.

I think we pretty much have every one confirmed.

Cindy: page 1 - 50

Phiphi: page 51 - 100

Trud: page 101 - 150

Elai: page 151 - 200

Ivanovie: page 200 - 250

Ginnie: page 251- 300

So please go through your section and look for selected news articles, interviews, download, Youtube links.

I find it's easy to save or work in Word program as you go through the pages.

For each item, please copy the page link or make note of the page #

For Download & YT links, copy the direct link instead of the page #

If you could spare some time to give a brief description of each item as you go, it would be easier for whoever put every thing together at the end.

Elai & Trud, could you work on Eric Gallery? I guess you gals already have a good collection of his pictures and the great graphic skills will make it an easier task. If you need a particular picture in HQ, please let us know.We can pitch in to help if you gals won't have time to go through the pages.

Happy roaming around and refresh our minds with many of Eric's great moments!

Guest valmylove

Thansk for organizing this Phiphi!!!

Let's go stroll down memory lane!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of Eric in a tux @ KSW's wedding and his after party at M's concerrt!! I just hope he goes to both event...he's been hiding too long...miss him!!!

Have sweet Eric dreams ladies!!! ^^

Guest valmylove

[08.09.28][news] Why is it that Hyesung only have awkaward relationship with Eric?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

SPECIAL THANKS TO HappyHeart (Maddy) for pointing it out, I have revised the whole translation with a new translation done by another chinese translator. This article sounds more possible then the previous one... I apologise! I will also like to add a part that Maddy translated

Quote:

"A few days ago, I moved into the same building that Eric resides in. I found out that he lives in the 2nd floor so I called him up on the phone. He didn't say much but just hung up after telling me the entry number to his place," he said seriously.

this part isn't in the below source, Maddy's ver is from newsen and reason i am putting in is because we will know Eric staying on 2nd level. hahahaaa

[08.09.28][news] Why is it that Shin Hyesung only have awkaward relationship with Eric?

Shin Hyesung and Eric as the only members in Shinhwa who do not share a close relationship is revealed and catches the public attention.

Recently, Shinhwa member, Shin Hyesung who is having his solo comeback appears in KBS 2TV "Star Golden Bell" on the 26th and mentioned that although they are together for a long time, his relationship with Eric is still awkaward.

Shin Hyesung revealed, "Although I'm very close to the rest of the member, but it is only Eric which he feel difficult to meet or call him."

In addition, he also disclosed, "Recently I concincidentally move to the upper level of Eric", "Because I want to understand the furniture placement of the house structure, therefore I gave a call to Eric, he only told me his house's entry pin number and then hang up the phone", "Eric seems like disliking to have a long call with me".

Because of this Kim Jae Dong criticized Hyesung for being a 'petty guy' which caused the audiences to roar into laughters.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 彼岸花开成海 @ BESTSHINHWA + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + I.B TIMES KOREA (source)

********************************************************************************

yay!! ladies... Eric lives on the 2nd floor!!!! He told Sungie his entry #... I hope they have some good old party before the day comes!!

Sweet Eric Dreams ladies!!!

yay!! ladies... Eric lives on the 2nd floor!!!! He told Sungie his entry #... I hope they have some good old party before the day comes!!

Sweet Eric Dreams ladies!!!

Do you give away your home entry number to some one you don't like?

Eric gave Hyesung his house entry number which is an open invitation to his home at any time!

These 2 still have a very good friendship. After all they shared a room together for a few years back in the old days.

Eric & Hyesung "play" the Oil & Water card really well !!!!

Guest valmylove

[08.09.29][news] Shin Hyesung – Comedy on “The embarrassing call with Eric”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Shinhwa members, Shin Hyesung and Eric reveal their cold relationship to the public.

On the 27th, Shin Hyesung appears as guest in KBS2TV “Star Golden Bell”, together with Miss Korea Na Re, singer YoonHa and other guests to undergo challenge of talents and eloquence.

Shin Hyesung said, “I get along well with all the Shinhwa members except for Eric, who I felt embarrassed to meet up or call him.” He mentioned before in his appearance in KBS2TV “Happy Together Season 3”, “I have no problem with other members except for Eric who I never meet up with him alone before.”

Shin Hyesung narrated earnestly, “I moved into the same apartment block as Eric a few days ago and I am not aware that I lived below Eric, therefore I gave Eric’s a call”, “However, we didn’t exchange much words, he just gave me his house entry pin number and then hung up the phone” and the audiences roared into laughter.

The guests said, “When Shinhwa members are together, they do not appear that they will do such things”, “It’s different from what is seen, must be very careful”, Shin Hyesung joked.

In addition, counting up the votes from Miss Korea, Na Re, Kim Min Jung and Seo Seol hee who participated in the episode that day, Andy won the most as their favourite Shinhwa and even Shin Dong Hyuk who is a regular guest also claimed that his favourite is “Andy Hyung” which makes Shin Hyesung confused.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) +悟空空@热病81℃神话中文网 (Chinese translation) + gonews (source)

Do you give away your home entry number to some one you don't like?

Eric gave Hyesung his house entry number which is an open invitation to his home at any time!

These 2 still have a very good friendship. After all they shared a room together for a few years back in the old days.

Eric & Hyesung "play" the Oil & Water card really well !!!!

Don't they???? they just love to tease us!!! Now that Hyesung's got his home entry/pin/secret #, they can play more!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please let Hyesung reveal more ^^

I think we pretty much have every one confirmed.

Elai: page 151 - 200

Elai & Trud, could you work on Eric Gallery? I guess you gals already have a good collection of his pictures and the great graphic skills will make it an easier task. If you need a particular picture in HQ, please let us know.We can pitch in to help if you gals won't have time to go through the pages.

just saw this phiphi..

sure, no problem..

I'll just pm trud for more details about the Eric gallery.

willenette, here is the article about Eric invited to Kwon Sang Woo's wedding!

source: oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

Hi phiphi - thanks for sharing here the article. No wonder he wasn't there during the wedding. :blush:

Hi phiphi - thanks for sharing here the article. No wonder he wasn't there during the wedding. :blush:

Didn't seem Eric was at KSW's wedding or Minwoo's concert on Sunday.

But we know on Saturday he went to a K1-WGP boxing even in Seoul.

May be he went to Japan with Heysung on Sunday?????!!!!!!!!!!!

It's has been quiet here these days!!!!!

9 DAYS LEFT TO THE ENLISTMENT!

f_63981e0691cm_11194bf.jpg

Credits : DC + UB + Shinhwachangjo.net + Shinhwa.biz

Okay gals, I went through my 50 pages section. It was fun!

My Eric's picture collection exploded 2 times, over 100 pictures were added !!!

Time to for a bigger external hard drive huh?!

My section was the last half of 2005-Jan.2006 and it was Eric's prime time.

People come & go. It was interesting to see who still stuck around from way back then (at least from my section)

Ericmania is one devoted fan. Kudo to you and whoever still stick around to support this man.

Ginnie, I'll PM with my notes when I get home later today.

Let me know, if you need help putting everything together or any thing else

Any of you gals need help with your section, please let me know otherwise I'll start working on 301-332

Happy Eric day every one!!!!

Trud: page 101 - 150

okidoki friend...

just waiting for Elai's go signal and we'll have our mind go bump bump for those MUN graphics...

i've been reviewing MUN's thread eversince i came here but my mind is blank as to what is significant in pages 101-150...time to go back and relive those memories...

they've been at it since day 1 of Shinhwa hahahaha

now we know that he's neither here nor there... but at M's concert? who knows?

youllstayinmyheart.jpg

Guest valmylove

hello RicLoves!!!! g'evning!

sorry haven't got a chance to go through my 50 pages yet but i will becas i want to too!!

thanks for that pic Phiphi...it's from an event huh? well no show on Sunday huh? could it be that he's there but became invisible? hopefully pics will show up... did u gals see that PSY was there at KSW's wedding too?

hmmmmmm.... =( 9 days left???? ummmm Trud can we do that ps before then???

It's quiet here... we do need some hype in here...

so I finally dl almt all of Eric's banjuns dramas and man.... CAN HE BEEN ANY HANDSOMER!!!

From a student to a thief to a nerd to a bad cop... every character he played.... I LOVED IT!!

lol, honestly, i loved him in BAD COP he can play bad very well...he have this air of baddness around him...

i think i remember some discussion on that... right?? LOL.... I love Eric portraying a bada** player!! *dies*

oh my land.... my heart.... fan self!!

okies....sweeet Eric Dreams!