█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AirMaxFiend

I hope to God that when you use "He2", you didn't use it as a hint to me that these are really guys dressed as girls. Because I heard of a pageant for cross dressing teenagers and I've been tricked before. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

omg, I looked at your captions the second time around, and I WAS RIGHT. Some of them are dudes.

Guest AirMaxFiend

WHAT?!?!

SOME OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY MEN?

okay....

You didn't know Japanese, Thai, Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese dudes like to dress up as girls? I think Thailand has the largest number though.

Guest SophiaSan

i know that in japan yeahh

but not korea or china or thailand

wow i am amazed

they look way better than me :)

post more pics pls! i like this thread

You didn't know Japanese, Thai, Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese dudes like to dress up as girls? I think Thailand has the largest number though.

i believe that too. thailand has a lot of guys looking like girls. they have pageants for it too. and some of them if not all look better then real girls.

Guest thaigerl

and some of them if not all look better then real girls.

But that's the thing. They are not "real girls". They are made up to be "ideal women" and no woman really looks or acts the way men-turned-women do. I don't like the portrayal of it.

Archived