Korean Jokes

Guest loving

Guest loving

official thread - READ FIRST POST FIRST PLEASE
MOD NOTE: Remember that this is an English forum and that you must try to provide translations for languages that are not in English. I understand that some things may be hard to translate and the humor might get lost in translation, but please try to translate your jokes in courtesy of other members. Remember to keep Soompi's Forum rules in mind:

10. LANGUAGES

If you are going to post in a language other than English, please provide a translation as a courtesy to other Soompiers who cannot understand that language.

- Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

------------------

lol lets make korean jokes!

we definately need 1 again....

post korean jokes if you have!

here is mine -

there was a girl who was very cute, but she had no ears, so she didn't really communicate with many guys and was shy, one day he met a man , but he didn't know she had no ear, and he said "ahh,gee up da"

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyerim07

What's the smelliest room in a hotel?

BANG GOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i am so lame..

lol I remember that one from DT... :lol:

Guest sunhee *

What do you call two thugs and a grandma?

Bone Thugs and Halmuni

What did the fish say to its lost bones?

Oh my gashiiii

What did the horny broccoli say to the mushroom?

Busuuuut

Guest Mrs. Hwan Hee

i dont have any >.<

but i remeber reading this one about 2 korean guys in an elevator with 2 african guys...lol

Guest mangchilo

What did the boy fish say when a hott girl fish passed him?

- Oh Danggg! xD

ooh i have another one!!

what did the little fish say as it was being swallowed by a big fish?

OH DENG!!

what sound does bread make when you throw it against a wall?

BBANG!

there's one about like a ranch and a cigarette but i can't remember it at all, only the punchline/answer/whatever (maleulboro). and some guy who jumped off a bridge because of his name (different joke). 0_o

Guest dbsg_Sarang♡

WHat does the Truck driver do when a bread crossed a street?.

빵 BBAng BBAng

ook that was very lame ㅠㅠ

there this kum and hes friends used to always tease him and call him kumja~ <감자> and one day the 감 got so sick he fainted. They went to the doctors and the doctors said if he gets teased one more time hes going to die because of too much stress so the mum tells all his friends to stop teasing him and his friends are like "okayy we promise we wont tease him again"

a few days later the friends wanted to play with him so they went to his house and knocked on his bedroom but the kum wouldn't reply....

and his friends were like "감!!! ... 감...감자??"

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Archived