How Many "real Friends" Do You Have?

dahanizzle

I'm going to safely assume that everyone here has friends. Now the question is how many of you have those genuine REAL friendS? The friends that you can talk to about no matter what, will be there for you, won't make you feel like richard simmons, etc.

Being a senior now, i realized most of my "friends" are not my friends at all. I mean yea, i do get along with them and talk and all but I now realized that they're j ust there. Acquantices that i'll surely forget about once I get out of HS.

I know it's i guess..shallow, for lack of a better word, to count your real friends, but you how many do you have?

I have 3 and they're all i need.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BAN`CHAN

mm.. probably around 4 or 5 close close friends that i can talk about anything to them and they won't make me feel bad. i hang out in a really large group so some of those i'm not really close to but they are still my friends.

Guest crystallizedtear

I have 1 true true friend and she's my best friend. ^^ im so glad to have her in my life....

i have around 5 or more other very close friends...but we can't talk about EVERYTHING...

Guest oxdazexo

hrmms i have about 4 real friends that i can count on. i have alot of friends who i can go to also but those 4 friends are the people i can go to without thinking twice

Guest tenshiii0ox

I have a lot of friends who I can turn to, but I can lean on 7 of my friends without hesitation. I can tell them anything, and I know they won't tell anyone; I also know that they will help me through. =]

Guest Carmen.

Three that I can talk about ANYTHING to.

And we do talk about anything and everything.

And three other close friends that I talk about some stuff to, but not everything.

Guest TakeThatBack!

I have seven closest friends throughout my lifetime. But I tell my very private secrets of things to only two of them. i feel like there are no boundaries between us when it comes to discussions and thoughts.

Guest Janice<3

i have.. like 3.. that are my closest friends. that i can tell ANYTHING. the others are just friends i chill with, may tell secrets but not always there like those 3 are. and i truly love them<3

Guest yunax21

i actually have a lot of close friends & even more amount of real friends. real friends don't always have to be close friends.. but either way, the amount doesn't matter to me. i'm just really thankful to have all of them as my friends ♥

I don't have many friends, but the friends I have are the ones who I believe are worthwhile.

From school, I have three friends, all of whom are classmates. Once was a roommate, and the other two are friends who I see practically every day.

I live with two girls who are like.. the ones who I really can be intimate with. I can be goofy with one, and I can be dead serious with the other. Its quite fantastic.

Then there are the friends I have back home in Philly, two of them to be precise. Both of those friends I've made in elementary school, not middle or high school.

And then there are my "internet" friends. Yea, I met them online, but so what? I pour my hearts out to them, and they do the same with me. Not only that, but we have a blast just goofing around and keeping each other in the loop. I'd say I've met 5 of these friends I speak of.

So, just counting them all.. 12 "real" friends. I love them all. Sometimes, I forget they're not blood-related family. And these aren't just acquaintances or those who I can share a little, but not everything. These are friends who I can just give them my all. I'm quite lucky, which is something I did not think I was just years ago.

Archived